Becoming Mrs. Zayn Malik

By Zaynlover4ever1

Zayn Malik has been famous for 2 years and is looking for a Wife, he creates a competition series to find tha... More

Chapter 1: Arrival
Chapter 2 The Get Together
Chapter 3: 1st Elimination
Chapter 5: First Date and Fights
Chapter 6: The Truth
Chapter 7: Go Carting
Chapter 8: Two Dates
Chapter 9: The Turning Point
Chapter 10: The Beach
Chapter 11: Conversations with 1D
Chapter 12: The Division
Author's Note: A Sequel
Chapter 13: True Love and New Beginnings (SEQUEL COMING SOON)
UPDATE SEQUEL IN WRITING NOW

Chapter 4: Betrayal

701 16 1
By Zaynlover4ever1

Sydnee’s POV:

I woke up to Zayn staring at me as he held me gently in his arms. Last night was amazing, I already felt like I was his.

Sydnee:hi *she says sleepily*

Zayn: hello love *kisses her forehead* how did you sleep *smiles sweetly*

Sydnee: I slept great since I layed next to you *kisses him gently*

Zayn: good to know *winks* I made breakfast. Sydnee: aww thankyou *smiles, after breakfast she goes downstairs to see the other girls*

Ashley Benson’s POV:

I see Sydnee coming downstairs and I just think “what a whore you slept with him on the first date”.

Sydnee: *walks past Ashley ignoring she’s even there and heads to her room” hey Chynna and Taylor *she smiles but sees they don’t look happy* What’s wrong?

Taylor: *sighs* Ariana just sent a forged letter saying that you hate Zayn and that you are just using him, they signed it under your name.

Sydnee: No! *tears up* no! they can’t do that, he will kick me out for sure. I love Zayn I don’t want to hurt him *Zayn and Harry were standing behind her when she started to speak but they didn’t hear what Taylor said about the letter*

Zayn: What is this? *holds up the letter Ariana wrote*

Sydnee:nothing *her tears fell swiftly cascading down her cheeks* I didn’t write that letter *sniffs*Harry: Then why is it signed in your name?! *his voice is raised* huh?! Sydnee: I didn’t do anything.

Megan’s POV:

aww poor sydnee *laughs* i am so glad you are being kicked off. That’s what you get for messing with me *flips off to the camera*

Zayn: I am hurt you did this to me I thought we had something. But I guess it was just fake, Sydnee you are being kicked off pack your bags and leave now.

Taylor: WAIT! Zayn she didn’t do anything wrong, I overheard Ariana and Megan yesterday they were talking about forgring a letter under Sydnee’s name, she wanted you to think Sydnee was using you, it’s a lie! Sydnee loves you so much you don’t even know.

Ariana’s POV:

oh hell now this bitch didn’t not just throw me and Megan under the bus. She’s DONE, DONE!!!!

Zayn: *shocked,then turns to Megan and Ariana who were standing behind him the whole time* I can’t believe both of you! Trying to get me to kick Sydnee off. Someone that is really here for me. *shakes his head* Louis and Harry escort Megan  out of the house. *tears up hurt, he walks to his room*

At 8:00 PM

Sydnee and Kindall:

*they to Zayn’s room and open the door* Hey zayn *they say at the same time, while shutting the door behind them*

Zayn: hi *he said cheered up to see them*

Kindall: We are sorry about everything that happened. We made you some a happy card *opens it for him*

Zayn: aww girls you are so sweet *kisses their heads* thankyou. Kindall, can I speak with Sydnee in Private?

Kindall: of course *she smiles nicely not offended, she hugs zayn then Sydnee walking out shutting the door softly*

Zayn: I am sorry about earlier love, I knew you didn’t write that letter I just felt hurt. I’ve been hurt by girls before cuz they used me. Sydnee: I would NEVER use you. I love you already and its only been 4 days since we have entered the house. *tears up at the thought of Zayn being hurt*

Zayn:ssshhh *gently pulls her in his lap, he kisses her head*

The next Afternoon at their first challenge

Niall:

Hello ladies*smiles* today is your first challenge. Who ever wins gets a date with Zayn *looks at Zayn cheekily*

Zayn: alright the challenge that stands before you is you have to sing a cover of  a song from me and the boys. But I won’t be judging you though. The boys are, you have 15 minutes good luck *walks in the house*

Taylor’s POV:

I need to win this challenge I need more time with Zayn so i can stay here and get to know him more. I am here for him just like the rest of my clique.

Chynna: *in the confessional room* Well, as you all know I have been along side Sydnee and Miyah *chuckles* Well, that will end soon. Those girls will never knew what hit them. *smirks* Have fun watching the rollercoaster crash and burn. *laughs fiendishly, the camera to the confessional turns off.

Hope you all like it  I know its super short i am sorry  <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 464 42
Love is not forced nor rushed because love is not a competition. It patiently waits for the right person to come along. Niall found Meg and realize t...
86.3K 1.5K 36
Did you ever fall for someone you know you shouldn't, Tried hard to fight your feelings but you just couldn't, You fall deeper with each passing day...
80.5K 3.3K 30
30 days before the wedding... Follow Mady, Harry, Grace, Kim and more in a new adventure in Limia and ask yourself... Did the drama ever really...
2.7K 341 35
☆ We are all broken, that's how the light gets in. ☆ But how is it when you are completely broken and have no source of light? Zayn and Ashley had th...