Becoming Mrs. Zayn Malik

By Zaynlover4ever1

Zayn Malik has been famous for 2 years and is looking for a Wife, he creates a competition series to find tha... More

Chapter 1: Arrival
Chapter 2 The Get Together
Chapter 4: Betrayal
Chapter 5: First Date and Fights
Chapter 6: The Truth
Chapter 7: Go Carting
Chapter 8: Two Dates
Chapter 9: The Turning Point
Chapter 10: The Beach
Chapter 11: Conversations with 1D
Chapter 12: The Division
Author's Note: A Sequel
Chapter 13: True Love and New Beginnings (SEQUEL COMING SOON)
UPDATE SEQUEL IN WRITING NOW

Chapter 3: 1st Elimination

896 15 0
By Zaynlover4ever1

Confessional room

Sydnee: So I am sitting wiht Miyah *looks at her smiling then looks back at the camera* I think there some girls who came here to use zayn for fame and money! It pissed me off ithink they should pac their shit and go home. Miyah: I know I saw Megan flirting with Louis and I was like really?! *says it too loud* oh god here we go *hears megan yelling*

Megan: I can hear you bitches!! *runs in the confessional* shut thef*ck up! It’s none of your business that I flirted with louis.

Sydnee: Oh really? well maybe you should be here for instead and try to make an effort to get to know him more instead of flirting with his friends!!!!

Sydnee’s POV: As i yell at her she pushes him , now its on!

Sydnee: don’t touch *pushes her back, she gets her hair pulled and security has to break up the fight* God! *sighs, she sees zayn come in the hoouse rushing ot her*

Zayn: are you ok? *worried takes her hand taking her ot his room*

Sydnee:yes, she pushed me tho and thenpulled my hair. I got mad at her because I saw her flirting with Louis and everything. I told her that she should make an effort to see you. I pisses me off cuz I think some of these girls are here to use you Zayn either that or they just wann see the rest of 1D and not you. I am here for you. I am not gonna let someone take advantage of you.

Zayn: *hugs her* thankyou sydnee, your so sweet to look after me *kisses his her head* I gotta prepare for elimination.

Sydnee POV:

Me,Chyna, and Miyah are getting ready together. I am still very nervous about elimination. I havent’ even met any of the girls yet. Sydnee: I am so nervous you guys *turns to them* Miyah: everything will be ok. I know he will pick you to stay. You are real and not fake those girls are *chynna and miyah hug her*

Zayn:

*in a tuxedo* alright ladies I have met all of you it was a goodtime but now I have to eliminate someone tonight. These heart shaped keys and a rose will be given to those who are still in the competition. *sighs* Sydnee *hands her a rose and the key* Thankyou *kisses her cheek* Kendall (Kendall Jenner) *hands her the key and rose smiling* Selena (selena gomez) *hands her the key and rose hugging her tight* Ariana (Ariana Grande) *hands her the rose and the key* Taylor (taylor swift) *kisses her head handing her the key and rose* Miiyah *smiles happily giving her the rose and the key* Chynna *gives her the key and rose* AshleyBAshley Benson form pretty little liars) *hands her the key and rose* Hayden (Hayden Panitteirre) *grins giving the the rose and key* Ashley T. (ashley tisdale)*gives her the rose and key* Megan *gives her the rose and key with a blank face* alright ladies 3 of you have not yet gotten a rose and key only one of you will stay.

Sydnee’s POV:

I was shocked that he didnt eliminate megan i was even more shocked that he was eliminating 2 people. 2 of which were actually all over Harry . Britney Snow and Miley Cyrus were all over him. I think I know who gets eliminated.

Zayn:

*looks down and sighs* Cara, (Cara Delevigne super model) you stay *hugs her and looks ot britney and miley* I am sorry ladies you are eliminated *hugs them not wantin to at all cuz he knew they were using them*

Chynna’s confessional:

omigod i cant believe 2 girls were eliminated tonight it just goes to show you never know what will happen in this competition I just hope everyone is here for zayn just like me,miyah and Sydnee *blows a kiss to the camera and walks out of the confessional room*

HOPE you all like it !! xoxo -Tristin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 966 36
Where a girl is stuck between choosing a boy from her past and a boy from her present. Started: 8/23/15 Finished: 1/20/18 #1 in zariana: 6/1/18 #2 i...
17.2K 950 60
"I didn't sign up for this! My parents made me. You don't have to sit there and pretend you care Liam!" Zayn yells out. The thing is, Liam did start...
80.1K 3.3K 30
30 days before the wedding... Follow Mady, Harry, Grace, Kim and more in a new adventure in Limia and ask yourself... Did the drama ever really...
56.8K 2.3K 46
Amid the chaos of a global pandemic and its ever-mounting death toll, where isolation and uncertainty have become the new norm, three men must come t...