Wasn't I Enough For You?🥀...

By Taecherrie_land33

| Very very immature staffs happened in the story. I will rewrite it in a different way later. But for now re... More

Introduction
Flashback✓
Was he cheating? ✓
Caught✓
Will he regret?
Out of control✓
A new "him"
Girlfriend?
Kidnapped?
I hate you
New entry?
Jealousy
Misunderstanding✓
Could be the worst day..
Unbelievable...
I am sorry...
Little space...
Coldness...
Sorry🦋
Made love(M)
She came⚡
A/N
Best Friend?
Identity 💫
Too much trust ♾️
Meeting her>>
Promised♾️
WASN'T I ENOUGH FOR YOU?
Last Part : Kookie ^ Bunny
Epilogue🌟
HAPPY 4k+❤️

Wait✓

5.2K 152 15
By Taecherrie_land33

Taehyung came home and ran to his bedroom locking the door not even letting his brother go in.

"Taebaby, open the door please. See, Hyung is sorry for leaving you alone." Yoongi said leaning on the door and crying silently.

Taehyung felt bad. He wanted to say this to his Hyung that it's okay. He was not upset with him.

"Hyung-g please don't say sorry-y. I am not angry with you." Taehyung whispered loudly.

"Then why don't you let me see you? Open the door, baby." Yoongi pleaded. He was regretting for leaving Taehyung alone. He was upset as for him only Taehyung was almost raped.

"Hyung, I will come out soon but for now please leave me alone. I promise I will be fine." Taehyung said holding all his tears and pain, hiding from his brother as he didn't wanted to make his brother feel guilty of the earlier incident.

"Okay. I will be waiting, Tae."

Taehyung's Pov :

I didn't felt bad for hyung leaving me alone as I knew that he got some important work or else how could he leave me.

But that's not the reason I was upset, I was upset because of my own husband's attempt of raping me. Why Jungkook? You cheated on me and now wanna have me like this? Why?

I need to take a long time shower.

No one's Pov:

Taehyung entered in the bathroom and looked in the bathroom mirror. He could see those dark purple hickeys on his neck. He got the memories back when he was begging Jungkook to stop.

One drop of tear fell from his beautiful, doe eyes. Following that a lots of tears fell on the bathroom counter.

He touched the place where he got all those hickeys, he could still feel the pain. Looking at his lips which were swollen and at the corner there was a cut. Taehyung felt disgusted by his own husband's touch.

The blue haired male immediately hoped on the bathtub and started rubbing soap on those hickeys, wishing it to disappear from his skin, not liking the mark which Jungkook left on him.

After a long shower, Taehyung wore the bath towel and looked at himself in the mirror again. He saw the hickeys didn't even fate a bit also.

He came out from the bathroom and wore a turtle necked shirt for he wanted to hide those marks which he never wanted in that way.

He laid on the bed, wanted to rest but instantly heard a faint knock on the door. He understood who it was. And decided to open the door as he knew Yoongi was worried.

"Tae! Are you okay? " Yoongi asked rushing inside the room and hugging the blue haired male tightly.

"Hyung, I am fine." Taehyung said between the hug and fake smiled.

"I know you are not." Yoongi said breaking the hug and looking straight at those beautiful eyes of his brother.

"Yeah, I am not." Taehyung admitted for really he wasn't okay.

"Tae, I can do something for you." Yoongi said.

"What is it, Hyung?"

"I can help you to forget Jungkook."

Taehyung just kept looking at his brother. He was thinking did he really want to forget Jungkook? He wanted to make Jungkook suffer for his did but forgetting? Wasn't it too much?

"Hyung, I want him to regret and feel the pain I felt but I am not sure about forgetting him." Taehyung said looking at his brother while playing with his fingers.

"Tae, today I want to say the truth."

" Truth? " Taehyung asked confusedly.

"Yes, Dad knew that Jungkook had a girlfriend from the very start and he refused the marriage with Jungkook too. But Jungkook blackmailed our Dad saying that he would kill you if he didn't let you marry him." Yoongi said sighing.

"But why he wanted to marry me?"

"Because marrying you he will be getting a lots of profit in his business." Yoongi said chuckling.

Taehyung can't believe. He was unable to proceed further. He startled when Yoongi held his hands softly placing it inside his own.

"Taebaby, I have planned something for you. If you agree then I will be sending you out of this country." Yoongi looked at Taehyung with his hopeful eyes.

"But hyung-g..."

"No buts Tae, you want to take revenge right? You can only do it but making yourself stable. By standing on your own legs. By earning money with your own effort. By becoming stronger. Tae, nobody in this world likes any good person. Whenever they see one good person, weak person they tries to attack them, break them apart like Jungkook did with you."

Taehyung kept silent for some time but nodded understanding that what he wanted right now was revenge. Revenge on Jungkook for cheating on him, for wasting his previous time.

"But Hyung where am I going?"

"America. Tomorrow at 10 in the morning , there's a flight. I already booked a ticket and everything is settled. You can do your dream job there and be successful and then come back here." Yoongi said smiling to his brother.

"Thank you Hyung. I don't know how to thank you. You did everything for me which my parents was also unable to do." Taehyung said hugging his brother.

"Okay, I will pack you things. You take rest."

"Okay Hyungiee! I love you." Taehyung said pecking his brother's cheek.

"I love you too, tae. Now go sleep."

----------------------------------------------------
Time skip..... ( Lol there's another to write in the middle. What will I write? Taehyung sleeping zzz.....?😂)

Next morning.....

Taehyung woke up yawning like a child when he saw his brother calling him .

"Tae, wake up. It's already 8. How are you going to reach there?" Yoongi said looking angrily at Taehyung.

"Hehe, Hyung I woke up. See!!"

"Okay, go and fresh up first."

Taehyung ran like a child and to which Yoongi just chuckled saying "cute" .

Tae was ready and he was already dressed. Yoongi was shifting his suitcase in the car.

(This was what Taehyung wore. Just imagine his hair was blue in colour)

On the other hand -

Jungkook was crying his heart out. He didn't understood what Yoongi said the previous day but he can guess that Taehyung was going somewhere.

He was there calling Yoongi many times but nobody received it. Well, Taehyung blocked him so Yoongi was the only one left.

Atlast Yoongi picked up the call when Taehyung wasn't near him.

"Hello"

"Hyung-g please tell me, where's Taehyung going? " Jungkook asked still crying and shuttering..

"Jungkook, just let him go. Once you choosed somebody else, it's already the end."

"Okay I promise I won't be stopping him. Just let me met with him once. Please Hyung." Jungkook almost begged. Yoongi felt pity at the boy.

"Okay but you can't talk with him. You can just watch him from far. Not even let him see you. Got it?"

"Okay I promise Hyung."

" Then get ready and come to Incheon airport before 10. Flight is at 10."

"Okay Hyung. Thank you so much."

"No need to say thank you." Saying that Yoongi cut the call.

Time skip....

Both Taehyung and Yoongi reached the airport and Taehyung was just biding good-bye to his Hyung.

"Baby, don't forget to video call me everyday. Hm? And any problem arise just call me. After you will land in America, there will be people waiting for you so just follow them. They will be taking you to the right place. Okay? But call me at first after landing."

"Okay Hyung. I understood. Thank you. Take care of yourself and Jiminahh! Also I couldn't even say goodbye to them." Taehyung pouted.

"Don't worry I have told them. They told me that they will be calling you after your arrival." Yoongi said pinching Tae's cheeks softly.

"Okay then. I will be get going." Saying that Taehyung was about to turn when his eyes fell on a particular person. He felt something familiar and instantly understood who it was.

It was Jungkook far away hiding behind a small pole. He was not so far so Taehyung could see his facial expressions properly.

Jungkook's Pov:

At least I got to see you baby. You look so handsome yet beautiful in that dress. I didn't appreciated your presence when you were there in my life. I am really stupid baby.

Can't you just not leave?

I was crying. But suddenly my breath hitched when I saw him looking at me. Oh god, did he recognised me?

I thought he would tell to Yoongi Hyung but surprisingly he didn't. Why it hurts so much?

Why can't I see the love for me in his eyes anymore? Why he was looking so cold? Why wasn't he smiling?

Don't say baby that I am your smile killer. Please don't.

Third person's Pov:

Taehyung recognised it was Jungkook but he didn't uttered a single words nor did he smiled. He just looked at him coldly before turning his back and stepping forward, making their distance long.

Jungkook was unable to control himself. He came from behind the pole crying Taehyung's name loudly but who cares?

Neither did Taehyung stopped nor did he looked back for once. He went inside and the plane started within few minutes. And flew away deep in the blue sky with the Blue haired male inside it.

Jungkook fell in his knees, crying his heart out. Pouring all his emotions, all his pains. But it was too late....

"I will wait for you baby. Till you come back. I will always love you."

(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

How was it? Wait for stronger Taehyung!
🔥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.6K 2.8K 40
[Completed] A hot Taekook FF Thank you for 40k + readers 1st in #btsfanfic. FUCKING #25th in #fanfiction out of 1.45M stories!!!?????? #1st in #rude...
341K 24.7K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
10.8M 435K 68
❝How old are you❞ jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. ❝2!?❞he asked with a frown. ❝T-twenty❞you said nervously after shaking yo...