Revenge Of The Krimson Heires...

بواسطة ZeroArashiUchiha

Betrayed and executed for Harming Sasuke at the Valley of the end. Naruko comes back to the land of the livin... المزيد

Chapter 1: Return of the Krimson Goddess
Chapter 2: Bloody Sands of Suna
Chapter 3: bloody Spring and Wave.
Chapter 4: Blood of Waves
Chapter 5: To Outworld part 1.
Chapter 6: To Outworld part 2
Chapter 7: To Outworld part 3
Chapter 8: Black Dragons exterminated
Chapter 9: Meeting with Scorpion
Chapter 10: To the tomb of the dragon king.
Chapter 11: Skarlet Vs Onaga
Chapter 13: Attack at the Akatsuki and Orochimaru. Part 1
Attack at the Akatsuki and Orochimaru part 2
Chapter 15: A Bloody Vengeance

Chapter 12: Skarlet vs Raiden

2.3K 42 3
بواسطة ZeroArashiUchiha

Everyone watched as Raiden is fighting Skarlet who has become the most powerful being in the universe now. As they exchanged blows with their weapons, Bloody scythe vs Staff imbued with Thunder, they glared at one another as she pushed pressure on his weapon, he frowned and teleported in lightning and put his staff away and charge up some Thunder in his hands and fires at her torso. Which only pushed her a little and did no damage to her which surprised him seeing his lightning did no effect on her.

He kept blasting more lightning and Thunder at her only for it to not faze her as she continued to walk calmly.

"Are you finished? Can't you see that it's useless. I've become more powerful then you realize." Skarlet says as she opened her mouth and breathed a burning wave of dragon fire in which Raiden dodged in via teleportation as he ran at her and delivered a few strikes at her body which did no effect on her. She backhanded him sending him across the ground while at the same time he felt his teeth were knocked out of his mouth as he groaned in pain struggling to get up as she leaned over him watching him.

He glared up at her and got up striking her in the torso with his lightning enhanced fists only for her to catch his hand as he looked shocked. She smiled darkly and then cackled.

"Is this seriously your best? God of Thunder? Your attacks are nothing!" She sent a swift punch to his face as she lunged at him and slammed him to the ground.

The others felt like they needed to step in and help Raiden. But a voice stopped them.

"Don't." Says Fujin who appeared surprising everyone that he's here. They returned to the fight and kept watching.

"What's the matter Raiden? Your elder gods has forsaken you now?" She mocked with a sneer while he glared at her ignoring his injuries.

"They have not forsaken me Skarlet! It is you will be defeated! I will not allow you to go back to the realm of elemental nations and begin your invasion!" He declared holding his staff for support.

"You should not meddle in my affairs of what's going to happen in my old home. I will have my revenge and those who wronged me are going to suffer for it." She says with those who are earth realm hero's blinked hearing her mention "revenge" upon the world she mentioned. What did she mean?

"You have adopted Shao Khan's motives! I can't ignore that! You may have betrayed him along with killing kronika but you are no better than him!" He said with a glare as she scoffed

"Hypocrite, and this is coming from someone who hired the black dragon to do their dirty work." She says with a glare while the others widened their eyes and raised eyebrows at what she says as they turned towards Raiden.

"Lord Raiden what is she talking about?" Said Liu Kang with a frown as Kung Lao also frowned

"Did she just say you hired the black dragons to attack her?" Said Cassie who looked at him with disgust as did everyone else with Raiden not answering them.

"Yes Thunder god, tell your little band of earthrealmers of how you hired Kabal and his black dragon mercenaries to attack me." She says with a sweet sickly smile.

"Raiden is this true?" Asked Sonya this time while everyone else was beginning to look at the god of Thunder in complete disgust as he did not answer and the look on his face told them that it was true.

"I had no choice. I was hoping that Kabal would have been challenging enough for Skarlet along with his mercenaries. But it seems I was wrong." He says admitting that he did do it.

"Why? What is going on Raiden?" Demanded Jax who glared at the Thunder god with Johnny doing the same thing.

"I will explain after I defeat her." He says while she laughed

"This is so rich. The great Thunder God Raiden is lying to his earth realm champions. Why not tell them the truth. The full truth." She says with them looking from her to Raiden

"Truth? What is she talking about Raiden?" Demanded Kitana this time now starting to lose her faith and trust in the god of Thunder.

"None of it matters. As long as I prevent you from going any further!" Raiden says charging at her and flew in mid air with lightning in his palms and attempted to push her only for his attack to make her skid.

She punched his stomach hard making him throw up blood as he fell on his knees as she summoned her bloody wrath hammer and began beating him down with it.

He teleported before the hammer could hit his face. While that she absorbed some of his blood that she spilled.

"Delicious. The blood of a god feels good." She says with a cold smile.

He blasted a beam of lightning only for her to not faze her. Snarling he charged staff and hand and attempted to deliver a few strikes with it only for her to catch his staff and used it against him sending him on the ground, she then snapped the weapon in half looking at him with a sneer.

"Give up Raiden. You have lost. You can never defeat me." She says walking over to him with her bloody scythe in hand.

"I... will... not... let... you... do this!" He says flinching in pain from his injuries that increased.

"I suppose I should end you then." She would raise her Scythe to prepare the finishing blow and then take his soul.

"Halt." Boomed multiple voices as everyone looked up and noticed it was the elder gods.

"The Elder Gods are here." Mused Nightwolf

"I'm afraid we cannot let you kill him Skarlet." The Elder Gods said in unison

"Elder Gods?" Raiden said weakly with them looking at him in anger.

"You have disobeyed us Raiden. We have warned you not to attack her or stop her from getting her revenge upon those who betrayed her! We have told you the elemental nations realm is not of our concern and specifically said that it will be your own downfall and here you have blew it." said the elder gods with those whowatched frowned listening to this and turned to Raiden

"I.. I.. I had no choice! She is a threat! She's too dangerous to not be stopped! If she succeeds she would attack Earthrealm and take other realms!" He said reasoning with the gods.

"Fool. I have no interest in Outworld or Earthrealm anymore. The elemental nations is all I want. I may act like my former master but I am not him to conquer other realms and force those to join him and serve him out of fear. But this is personal. Which is why I'm doing all of this just to make those who betrayed me to suffer, to beg for mercy and to feel my pain." She says coldly with others flinching as she used her powers to show everyone of her past life as Naruko Uzumaki.

Those who watched could only feel pity and sympathy for her. Then had disgust, anger and hatred towards those who wronged Skarlet's past life. And that she doesn't want Outworld or Earthrealm relived everyone

Then those who witnessed this glared at Raiden.

"You never told us why she is doing this! You were practically going to sentence us to death at her hands if we fought her!" Yelled Jade who looked very angry at the god of Thunder

"Please stop her while you still have a chance!" Raiden says desperately

"You are in no position to make commands Raiden. For committing the most evil deed, we hereby-" The Elder Gods said only for Skarlet to step in.

"Wait dear Elder Gods. Before you decide his punishment I want something from the god of Thunder." She says as Raiden looked up at her in fear.

"And what would that be?" The Elder Gods Asked.

"His powers." She answered in which they agreed and began stripping Raiden of his powers and god heritage rendering him as a mortal and gave it to Skarlet.

Red lightning flashed in the skies responding to its new master.

Skarlet now tames Thunder.

"No!" Shouted Raiden who couldn't believe he lost his powers and were given to Skarlet.

"Done. And as for you Raiden. For your disobedience and actions you have caused towards us and Skarlet you are hereby stripped of your Elder God Status and will be banished! " They said shocking everyone including Raiden himself that he is now forced to live the life as a motal and no longer a God. Fujin is now Raiden's replacement As they had vanished

"Woah..." said Johnny who couldn't believe what he witnessed.

Skarlet after seeing she has accomplished her mission she turned away and motioned her followers and her army to follow her only to be stopped by a voice.

"Kill me." said Raiden as Skarlet turned to him with a blank look.

"No. You're not worth killing Raiden. You do not deserve death from an Empress's hand. Be grateful that I have not killed you for your interference in my quest for revenge." Skarlet says with him looking surprised.

"So what happens now.?" asks Kitana looking at Skarlet

"I leave and return to my old world. And conquer it. And of course, have my revenge. I trust all of you don't wish to stop me right?" She challenged with everyone shaking their heads including Mileena and her party knowing they stand no chance against Skarlet now

"After what you showed us. No, that is not our intention." Kitana said

"Yeah after all you've done us a favor in getting rid of the black dragon once and for all." Sonya added with Johnny, Jax and their daughters agreed.

"Then this is goodbye. Farewell." Skarlet says as her and her party and army decide to leave.

"You know. Those from her old home are going to die horribly for what they have done." Jade commented with others agreeing

"I almost feel sorry for them. Almost." said Johnny Cage

"Yeah. Karma is really going to bite them in the ass for this." Added in Cassie with her best friend nodding same with her mother .

"Whatever Deity or God they have in their world they better pray for their consequences knowing Skarlet is not going to give them mercy." Liu Kang says with everyone agreeing

"They just don't know what the hell they have unleashed or pissed off." said Sonya

Raiden could only stare emotionlessly as he looked at his brother Fujin and the rest of those from earthrealm stare at him with disgust and disappointment as they began to leave.

Fujin casted his brother a look of disappointment as if to say "You have brought this on yourself." and began to leave.

Mileena, Rain, and Ermac also left since they failed in stopping Skarlet.

Leaving Raiden all alone to his thoughts.

( Kronika's time realm)

A Hooded figure had snuck in a swarm of blowflies as it revealed the form of D'voah who looked at the Hourglass that's in possession of Skarlet.

She could use the Hourglass to alter time and revive her people as she would walk closer seeing the time crown of kronika. Smiling she would reach for it and grab it.

Once she grabbed it. It poofed into smoke surprising her revealing it to be a metal band.

"What?!" she shouted in disbelief

"Looking for this?" said a voice as the bug woman turned and saw Skarlet in a new form and is wearing the actual time crown.

"You!" hissed D'voah as Skarlet smiled smugly

"Been waiting for you to come here you disgusting parasite." Skarlet says with D'voah glaring.

"You have ruined everything!" Snarled D'voah

"How so? Upset that I have obtained so much power?" Skarlet says

"Silence! I will be the one to obtain such power for the Hive! Once I take that crown I will change everything to what it should be! You not growing in power, my hive and people could live again! I will not be denied anymore!" D'voah declared as she lunged at Skarlet who opened her mouth and unleashed a wide burst of flames to incinerate D'voah once and for all to ashes.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" Screamed D'voah who is turned into ashes.

"One less pest to worry about." Skarlet said walking over the heap of ashes of what was left of D'voah, meaning the bug woman will no longer be a pest to anyone else now. Now that she's dead.

Skarlet would float up to the hourglass and call on its power to bring back Reptile's race as promised, as she would also free Nitara's people then bring in Goro and Kintaro.

Having done her task, she plans to merge her time realm to the realm of Elemental nations. She couldn't leave it here for it to be in the wrong hands.

Now wearing the crown a white light illuminated as everything turned white.

( Elemental Nations 3 weeks later)

Now at Wave which is still safe with Zabuza and Anko.

During their job to protect Wave. the two began to grow close to one another and almost fall into a relationship.

Their current lovemaking was disturbed when a large portal opened in front of the Wave Daimyo castle.

They quickly put on their clothes and went to see only to widen their eyes at what was before them. A massive undead army in clad samurai armor with glowing red eyes.

Among this massive legion was an army and tribes of Shokans led by Sheeva who stepped down from being queen with Goro back and is now King. Kintaro joined with Sheeva to help Skarlet.

Raptor warriors who all resembled Reptile were among the army. With Reptile leading the said reptilian army.

Vampires with wings came out the portal revealing them to be led by Nitara.

Yugito, Haku and Cyrax came out the portal with his own army of Cyber Ninja's.

Haku had learned all the arts of the cold from Sub-Zero and has become Cold incarnate. Having learned from the grandmaster of ice and became a clan member of the Lin Kuei. Sub-Zero even given Haku his old codename known as "Tundra" in which he accepted, and the Grandmaster of ice is among the army with Lin Kuei Ninja's standing besides his apprentice who is much more worthy than Frost, his former Apprentice who is a failure.

Scorpion had walked out of the portal with his clan.

And last but not least. Skarlet made herself known in her dragon form while wearing the time crown as the two were shocked by her appearance.

"At last I have returned. And now my vengeance begins. Now. But first we must get rid of two threats. Eliminate the rest of the Akatsuki and Orochimaru, then I'll make the elemental nations bow to me. Gaara's home is spared from my wrath the other villages I can't say, if they don't serve me and my new empire I'll take their lands by force if I have too. I will paint the elemental nations in blood. Especially Konoha." Skarlet says

To be continued

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

388K 6K 36
In order to save Naruto's life, the Sandaime is forced to use a kinjutsu stolen by the Shodaime to help Naruto survive. Now with the incredible power...
298K 8.3K 23
Naruto, mistreated despite all he's done for his village, is interrupted when he attempts to leave his wretched life. Everyone finally sees the pain...
51.9K 1.2K 16
Sasuke left the village saying his last goodbyes to Y/n, To go and kill his brother Itachi. What will happen to Y/n now? How will she feel towards hi...
420K 14.9K 61
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...