VICTORIA'S SECRET, Skins Uk

By valenblues

š•šˆš‚š“šŽš‘šˆš€'š’ š’š„š‚š‘š„š“ š’šŠšˆšš’ š”šŠ Victoria remembered the time she used to think love seemed... More

INTRODUCTION
ACT I
00. FORBIDDEN FRUIT
02. THE LOVELY COUPLE
03. ALLURING VIC
04. AMERICAN PANSY
05. GRAHAM ESTATE
06. SPIRIT ANIMAL
07. SO WRONG, BUT SO RIGHT
08. THE PRETTIEST MESS
09. BREAKING UP TO MAKING UP
10. BEFORE AMERICA
11. THE DUCK
12. BROKEN HEARTED
13. IT GETS BETTER
14. CUPID HEARTED LIPS
15. SHE WAS THEIR ANGEL
16. THE VICTORIA AFFECT
17. WONDERFUL LIAR
18. 18 MONTHS
19. LAKE OF GASOLINE
20. CONFESSIONAL
21. BRIGHER THAN A STAR
22. IT WAS DEFINITELY COOK

01. DON'T WORRY, PRINCESS

1.4K 60 13
By valenblues

CHAPTER ONE. Don't Worry, Princess

FREDDIE MCCLAIR HADN'T GOTTEN HER OUT HIS MIND. Her. That's all he could think about. She hadn't even spared a call after he gave her his number. A single month had gone by, and he hadn't seen her since. It made his mind, his body, his soul and brain, all ache with complete pain. His mind ran with thoughts of her. When Freddie would wake up in the morning, he'd imagine she would be right next to him. When he'd go to sleep, he'd think about her voice, her looks, her eyes. Everything about her was so effective to him, and he was in complete shock over how one risky night could turn into something like this.

The business deal between Camdan Graham and Freddie's father; Leo, was in play. But that didn't mean Freddie saw Victoria. He wished he'd see her just once more, and be able to take her all in. He was deprived of her.

Two weeks ago, school had begun. He only hoped Victoria would be here, but he had yet to see her. He had been distracting himself with Effy Stonem — the girl he had met at the beginning of the summer, along with all of her and his friends. The only thing that kept his mind away from Victoria was his friends, and Effy — kind of. As sick as it sounded, whenever him and Effy would hook up, he'd imagine it was Victoria.

Effy was someone Freddie liked but he didn't feel the way he does about Victoria when he's with Effy. This one-night stand girl was fucking with the Mcclair boys head, and he loathed it. She was making him go crazy.

Sitting with Effy beside him in the student lounge area of Roundview College — the group of teens were all mid conversation on the upcoming party, and a new student arriving this day. The boy would be lying if he said he wasn't hoping that this mystery student could possibly be Victoria — but he knew it wasn't likely, as he assumed she'd be attending some preppy private school, while he slums it here.

"The new girl — does anyone know who she is? What she looks like?" Naomi Campbell asked, sitting next to Emily Fitch. The group looked at the blonde, wanting to know the same question.

"Oh! I've heard about her. Her names Victoria something. Apparently, she was like a big druggie or something, then got banned to America. Now she's back, and like, the prettiest girl." Katie Fitch told, rolling her eyes at the last few words. "I'm sure she's not as hot as everyone is saying she is."

Freddie felt his feelings twitch at the mention of her name, his and Effy's bodies tightening up from beside one another. "I'm sure she's nice." Emily Fitch butted in, frowning at her twin who scolded her back in reply. "Don't be so mean, Katie. You can be such a twat."

Katie scoffed, rolling her eyes at her sister. "I agree with Katie." Effy spoke up from beside Freddie, making all eyes turn to her nasty glare. "I bet she's some stuck up bitch. Who can afford to go to America in this area?"

Katie nodded in agreement, as the group just ignored them. "I'm quite excited to meet her. I bet she can tell me all about America! Oh, how I've always wanted to go. I heard the guys are whizzer!" Pandora gleamed excitedly, as Freddie chuckled. Effy huffed angrily, shuffling closer to Freddie, if that was even possible.

"Poor Ef. You scared someone's gonna come take Freds away from you?" Cook teased at the girl he had a crush on. Effy flipped him off, as Freddie mentally spoke to himself, knowing that Vicotria had already stolen him away. "Don't worry, princess. You still have
me—" Cook's words slowed as his eyes landed on something in the distant. The group noticed his stunned manner, slowly turning for their eyes to land on the talk of the day.

Victoria fucking Graham.

The groups mouths gaped in shock, staring her figure down like fresh meat, and they were the predators. The look of Victoria was something foreign to the school of Bristol. Her blonde locks were freshly done, and she had a new set of nails. Her makeup was done naturally, her skin glowing from the many products she used to keep it clean. Her outfit — it wasn't the usual fashion that came in the UK. She had a white, buttoned-down collared shirt, with a black suit type jacket on above. She had a short Burberry skirt on, barely covering the mid of her thigh — along with a matching headband.

She was drool worthy, to say the least.

As Victoria scanned the room, her eyes landed lastly on the group of teens, gawking in amazement. This was a mystery to them — a leader.

Victoria's irises flickered to Freddie, then to Effy, who was shocked by the sight in front of her. The Graham girl let out a squeal, rushing over to the group as Effy quickly jumped up from her seat. The group watched in confusion as Victoria and Effy ran towards one another, falling into each other's arms with a crushing hug.

"I've missed you so much." Victoria shut her eyes, taking the moment in and the familiar smell of her friend. "I can't believe I haven't seen you in a year." Victoria emphasized her words, smiling brightly at her friend as she detached from the hug.

"I missed you too, Vicky." Effy faked a smile, as Victoria quickly noticed it. Vic's eyes narrowed but decided to keep the friendly attitude up. "Y- You've changed so much." Effy examined her friend. Her braces were gone, along with the glasses and acne. And from the biggest change being the most noticeable — her body had turned into some dreamy hourglass. "You got your braces off. And what happened to your glasses?"

Vic laughed playfully, rolling her eyes at her friend's shock. "I grew up, Ef." She said vaguely. "And look at you! You look great." Victoria trailed down Effy's body, her eyes shouting joy. Effy shuffled uncomfortably, crossing her arms over her chest. "You're still my pretty little Ef that I've always loved."

Effy let out a fake laugh, nodding. Hearing a throat clear from behind her, she turned to see her friends, all eagerly wanting to be introduced to this new face. Effy huffed, looking back to Victoria. "Vicky, meet my friends." Effy grabbed Victoria forcefully, making her slightly stumble. The boys in the group; JJ, Freddie and Cook, all fixed themselves, making the girls roll their eyes. "That's JJ, Katie, Emily, Naomi, Panda, Cook and" Effy's eyes landed on her 'lover', mentally murdering Victoria for how Freddie was staring at her. "Freddie."

Victoria noticed the way Effy simply said Freddie's name, even the look she gave him. Immediately, Victoria knew this boy meant something to Effy, her best friend.

Interesting. Victoria thought, quirking an eyebrow. "It's great to meet you all. I'm Vic." Her words came out sweeter than a lollipop, making Effy glare. "Mind if I sit?" She smiled at the group, as every single one of them shuffled over to make space for her. Effy grimaced at her friends, huffing in disapointment.

Victoria's eyes landed on a single seat that was in between Freddie and Cook's couches that they were sat on, making it an ideal place for her to sit. Swiftly but gracefully, she made her way over to the yellow cushion, setting her body down onto it. The three boys in the group watched her as she crossed her legs over one another, leaning back as the minty gum in her mouth smacked against her perfectly straight teeth.

Effy's frown deepened as she noticed the two boys that were hers lustfully stare at her best friend. Effy watched like a hawk — observing how Freddie's eyes traced every slant, every slope, every bump of Vic's body. He was so incredbly memorized by her. Why didn't he ever look at her like that? Why not her?

She then looked to Cook, who had the same exact look as Freddie — almost a replica. A pang in Elizabeth Stonem's heart was shot like an arrow. The devesting feeling she felt wasn't going unnoticed. The girl's in the group watched Effy's anger emotions pile up into an emotinal reck. It was like watching a car crash right in front of their eyes.

They were foreign to seeing Effy with emotions. The usual dull, plain girl was now revealed to have feelings — actual human feelings. In this moment, the girls realized that Victoria Graham was an angel — a powerful one, that being. She looked so kind, and tender, that the girl's in the group easily believed that she'd be good as a member in this group. They thought she was meant to be something — meant to be a leader. Effy always wanted that role, but never got the title. Effy wasn't powerful, or kind, or tender. She was boring.

Victoria seemed easy, and that's what they wanted.

She seemed easy.

authors note

oh vic my sweet little devil🫶🏻 i can't wait to traumatize her but like i'm trying to make her sweet and THEN lead it up to her being a bitchy bitch

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 3.6K 52
In which Elizabeth Stonem's Cousin, Kitty Stonem, gets sent to Bristol to sort out her behaviour... [James Cook x Female OC] [Skins Uk - Gen2] 28/03...
25.9K 525 29
"š™ˆš™šš™šš™© š™¢š™š š™¬š™š™šš™§š™š š™©š™š™š š™›š™–š™”š™”š™žš™£š™œ š™Øš™©š™–š™§š™Ø š™”š™žš™«š™š. š™„ š™¬š™žš™”š™” š™¬š™–š™žš™© š™›š™¤š™§ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™™š™–š™® š™–š™£š™™ š™£š™žš™œš™š™©." OR 怌š˜š˜Æ š˜øš˜©š˜Ŗš˜¤ļæ½...
251K 10.2K 49
I felt a hand under my chin and then I was looking right into Aiden's eyes. "You know that I care about you, right?" He used the same hushed tone. Ai...
3.1K 38 18
"Teach you what?" William asked, already knowing the answer. "How to be yours," Victoria replied. In that instant, William had their position chang...