Welcome to the Neighborhood

By 4BEYGK

(not g!p) "You're fighting seniors now?! What has gotten into your scrawny ass?!" The teenager looked confuse... More

CAST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFITY-EIGHT
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO

FIFTY-NINE

2.7K 216 390
By 4BEYGK

BLUE POV

I woke up being pulled off my bed. I hit the floor with a thud. What the hell? "Ow?"

"Shit. Sorry Blueberry, I didn't mean to pull you that hard."

"What were you trying to do?" I sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. She was dressed all business like.

"I was trying to wake you up so you could come with me." She picked me up and sat me on my bed. She thinks she's the hulk today?

"Go with you where?"

"Just out and about, come on."

"What? Out and about?" She woke me up for this?

"Just get dressed, we're going to see Megan first."

That made me get excited, I love her. "Megan?"

"At the studio. I'll give you 30 minutes, then I'm leaving."

She left my room and I rushed to get in the shower. I knew she wasn't going to leave me but she's a very impatient person.

I checked the time after I got out the shower and I knew I wasn't going to meet her time requirement so I just started to take my time.

Even though I didn't know what she meant by 'out and about,' I still dressed nice. I might be meeting celebrities.

I just slicked my hair back into a ponytail, I wasn't going to have time to do anything else.

When I finally went downstairs, she was sitting on the couch watching the news.

"I'm ready mama."

I turned around and smiled. "You look pretty Blueberry."

"Why do you keep calling me Blueberry?" This is her second time this morning.

"Because I can. Are you hungry?" She stood up and grabbed her bag.

"I want coffee."

"You need to eat."

"Nevermind then. We can get food later."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

She nodded her car and we left. I put my seatbelt on and when I looked back up I saw Aaliyah's mom running to the car.

Oh course. I didn't even know she was here.

She knocked on the window and my mama rolled the window down. "You were sleeping but I was going to text you."

She reached in the car and unlocked the door from the inside and opened it.

She didn't say anything and climbed into my moms lap. I turned away, gross.

"Where are you going? You should've woken me up."

"I'm just going out with Blue baby."

"Can I come?"

"Not today, sorry."

"Can you go later then? I need you." I heard a kissing noise and almost gagged.

"I'll just go, we can do whatever anyone day." She was probably going to say yes anyway.

I took my seatbelt off and I was about to get out but she grabbed my arm. "No. Bye Onika, I'll see you later."

She sighed, "Okay. Bye."

She got out of the car and we didn't pull off until she was back inside the house.

I don't even want to go anymore. She's so weird.

I got on my phone and leaned my head against the window.

"What's wrong Blueberry?"

"Nothing."

Kai texted me at the perfect time. It's like she knows just when to text me.

kai 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: goodmorning :)

kai 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: i know you're not awake but i've been up for like an hour

: i am 😭 my mama woke me up to go with her somewhere

kai 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: luckyyy

: not really

: i already want to go home

kai 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: ? why

kai 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: i thought that's what you wanted

: we were in the car and her girlfriend came out and got in her lap and basically begged her to stay

: i just wanted to go home after that because ???

kai 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: i'm sorry

: like i don't want her to do stuff with me because she feels forced to and i don't want to stop her from doing what she really wants which is anything with her girlfriend

: i just don't want to feel like a burden

kai 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: i don't think you're a burden to her if she picked you over her

: i just feel like she's only doing this because she feels bad or because she thinks i'm mentally unstable

kai 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: but you wanted to spend time with her and she's spending time with you so you should at least try to make the best of your situation

kai 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: don't be mad at your mom, she picked you

"Who are you texting?" She tried to lean over and look at my phone but she was driving.

I was going to say nobody but Kai told me to make the best of the situation. "Just Kai."

"So is she your girlfriend yet?"

I shrugged, "I don't know."

"How don't you know?"

"I don't really know the levels to relationships, I haven't ever gotten past the first one. I think it's different for high schoolers but I'm pretty sure she's my girlfriend."

"You should ask her just to be sure. That's how you get your feelings hurt."

"You're right, I will."

I got another text and I thought it was from Kai but it wasn't. It was Nia.

She unblocked me? Now I really need to see what she has to say.

nia: did i call you last night??

: no why?

nia: nvm sorry

: could you do me a favor actually?

nia: depends

: could you get me another one of those cart things? i'll pay you

nia: you don't have to pay me but i got you

nia: meet me at our regular bathroom before school on monday

: thanks.

She just liked the message so I put my phone down again. "Why are we going to see Megan again?"

"She wanted to play a song for me and we have some stuff to talk about. I'm bringing you because I didn't want to have to drive back home and get you."

This reminds me of when she used to bring me with her when she worked. I was a lot younger but she would even bring me to business meetings with her.

I don't know why she stopped. Probably because someone cheated on her. That's why she does everything she does.

"So where else are we going?"

"You'll see." I don't know why she always does this. She likes not telling people where she's taking them.

We got to the studio and we walked into a room in the back. It smelled like alcohol in here.

"Bey!" Megan hugged her and they rocked side to side.

They were saying something to each other but I couldn't hear because they were talking in a hushed tone.

"Oh my God, Blue I almost didn't recognize you! Hi baby!" She gave me a hug next.

I just remembered why she's my mom's favorite friend.

"Hi."

"You look so grown and shit now, you look like a mini Bey." It hasn't been that long since the last time I saw her.

"Megan watch your mouth."

She put her hand over her mouth and laughed. "Oops, sorry Blue."

"It's okay, she's been cussing around me since I was born." And she wonders why I have such a colorful vocabulary.

"Shut up. Megan play me the song, Blue sit down over there."

She pointed to a couch and I sat down. They started to talk so I went on my phone, I had a couple new texts.

I answered Aaliyah first, she'll get mad if I don't respond to her ugly ass.

THE BADDEST BITCH 🫦: is my mom at your house?

: she was

THE BADDEST BITCH 🫦: was? is she not there anymore?

: idk aaliyah ask her

THE BADDEST BITCH 🫦: who shit in your cereal??

Your mom.

: nobody

THE BADDEST BITCH 🫦: whatever

THE BADDEST BITCH 🫦: do you wanna go to the mall later?

: i'm not home rn but i'll ask

THE BADDEST BITCH 🫦: where are you 🤨

: out with my mama

THE BADDEST BITCH 🫦: ouuu tell beyoncé i said hi

: she'll beat your ass

: especially if she heard you call her beyoncé

THE BADDEST BITCH 🫦: beyoncé loves me

THE BADDEST BITCH 🫦: more than you probably

: you dickeat so bad like what

: brb

I closed our text thread and went to mine with Kai.

kai 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: question.

Uh oh.

: yeah?

kai 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: when was the last time you talked to nia?

Oh shit. I'm fucked.

I didn't even respond and texted Nia instead.

: you told kai we talked?

nia: no? it's not like we talked about anything worth telling her

: she just asked me when the last time i talked to you was out of nowhere

nia: 🤷🏾‍♀️

She wasn't much help but at least I know Nia didn't tell her anything. I thought for a second before responding.

: why?

kai 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: why can't you answer the very simple question?

: i don't know

: probably the party on my birthday

kai 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: probably?

kai 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: okay.

: what's wrong??

kai 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: i didn't say anything was wrong

: but you're acting like there's something wrong

: just tell me

kai 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: nothing

kai 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: after i posted that picture of you someone slid up and said they saw you with her recently

kai 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: i just wanted to see if you would lie to me or not

: ?? i was never with nia

: she doesn't even like me like that

kai 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: but she kissed you on your birthday?

: it was random

kai 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: so you're telling me you haven't hung out with her at all since that party?

: yes

: that girl must've gotten me mistaken for someone else idk

: you could even ask nia she would tell you

kai 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: okay

: are you mad at me?

kai 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: why would i be mad if you didn't do anything?

: you sound mad

kai 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: i'm just kinda irritated information like that was even brought to me

: it's not true so don't even let it bother you

: i gtg my mamas making me do something

I lied. I screenshotted our conversation and sent them to Aaliyah.

THE BADDEST BITCH 🫦: LMADJJDDNSB

THE BADDEST BITCH 🫦: BITCH YOU ARE DUMBBBBBB

: 🫤

THE BADDEST BITCH 🫦: you can't even come clean about it now because you lied

THE BADDEST BITCH 🫦: i hope she beats your ass

THE BADDEST BITCH 🫦: and nias

: imagine they did fight

THE BADDEST BITCH 🫦: i love kai but she would get her ass beat

: i don't think she would get her ass beat but she doesn't fight

THE BADDEST BITCH 🫦: chris would have to shoot nia i'm sorry kai would get her ass beat so nastily

"Blue!" I looked up from my phone when I heard my name being yelled.

"Hm?" They were both staring at me.

"I was calling you. Who has you smiling at your phone like that?"

"Aaliyah."

She laughed, "Oh. You ready to go?"

"Yeah." I turned my phone off and stood up.

I hugged Megan again and we said bye then left.

We got back in the car and she started driving. "Where are we going now?"

"To get our hair done."

I smiled, I love getting my hair done. "Can I ask you for some advice?"

"Of course, anything."

"I already know Aaliyah told you I was at Nias house but Kai asked me about it."

"And what did you say?"

"I lied. I told her I hadn't talked to Nia since my birthday."

She shook her head, "Damn. Either you can be honest and not start your relationship off on a bad note."

"Or?"

"Or you can continue to lie. I wouldn't recommend that at all but you already got away with it. I wouldn't recommend that but do what you want to do at the end of the day."

"I don't want to lie but I don't want her to be mad. I could feel it through the texts, I don't ever want to make her like that."

"Well what can you do? You already went to Nias house and you already lied. Either you keep lying or come clean, you only have two real options. Just remember, whatever's done in the dark will come to the light and if she finds out you were lying to her it won't be pretty."

"Unless she doesn't find out."

"That too. Do what you feel is right."

If I'm already lying and I got away with it... why come clean? I just feel bad about lying.

We got to the hair solon and I got my hair washed and got a silk press. I felt like a whole different person after. Nobody could say shit to me.

I took a picture and sent it to both Aaliyah and Kai. I was feeling myself.

I get why people call me Beyoncé jr but she's the one that copies me most of the time.

She got a silk press too and we looked like twins. She did that on purpose.

We went to the movies then got lunch. I was actually having fun, I didn't want to go home.

I knew as soon as we got home things would go back to how they were and her attention would be on someone else. She's obsessed with that lady.

We went and got frozen yogurt after. I was having so much fun but it quickly ended.

"I should go back inside and get some for Onika." We were in the car right in front of the place.

"Can we just go home?"

"I'm just gonna run in there and get her something." She put her frozen yogurt in the cup holder and ran out the car.

Of course. I finished in the car while she went and got some for her girlfriend.

She got back in the car and made me hold it while she drove. She didn't even come inside when we got home, she just dropped me off and went to her.

They're just one big happy family.

——
i wrote two chapters of the sequel and i have like 16 chapters of the new book written but i'm still not sure which one i'm going to pick

Bey?

Onika?

Blue?

Aaliyah?

Kai?

Bey taking Blue out for the day?

Onika asking Bey to stay with her instead of going out with Blue?

Blue feeling like a burden after?

Kai asking Blue about Nia? Blue lying?

Blue texting Nia? The favor she asked for?

vote & comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 6.4K 27
Beyoncé Knowles, 19, almost 20, is trying to put herself through school, so over the summer, she reluctantly takes a job for a wealthy family in Hous...
98.9K 4.9K 20
Beyoncé Is A Young Lady Who Loves Her Life Despite The Fact That She Doesn't Really Go Out Expect When She And Her Husband Go Out. But What Happens W...
43.3K 2.3K 33
BEYNIKA When Onika transfers to a new school with her bsf Robyn she bumps into the nerd of the school Beyoncé will Onika be her friend and help with...
548K 33.7K 85
"Maraj! You're late.." Some woman busted in the gym but trailed off when she got closer. "Who's this?" "This is Amir's mom, Onika. She's president of...