Cherry & Blue (Complete ✔️)

By lovelike_evajacks

Rosé My past haunts me. It has tainted me. But I haven't let it ruin my happiness. I only want love but I'm a... More

disclaimer
characters
soundtrack
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Epilogue
Epilogue Part Two
what daniel looks like
insta & pinterest

Chapter Fifty Three

18.9K 403 92
By lovelike_evajacks

Daniel

Her quiet breaths are so peaceful, especially with the sound of the rain outside. It's early morning but it's dark and gloomy. I tighten my arm around her waist, pulling her body unbelievably closer to mine. The feel of her naked skin against mine is fucking incredible. Her long, brown hair is draped over my pillows and the scent is mouthwatering.

For a moment, I stare at her peacefully sleeping. Her plump lips parted as she takes small breaths. Her eyelashes are so long, that they look like the wings of a butterfly. Her skin is so soft. She's tired, clearly. I don't blame her. I took her four times last night. I think it was past two in the morning when we finally fell asleep. Fuck, her moans were hot. Having her after a whole fucking month felt like finally breathing again.

I can't describe how relieved I am to have her forgive me and give me another chance and I've vowed to myself that this will be the last time I'll ask for another chance from her because I am not going to hurt her ever again. I'm going to be good for her. I might have fucked up along the way but I love Rosé and that is the only thing keeping me sane.

Fuck, it tore my heart into pieces hearing her admit that she was raped. I had my suspicions. I just didn't think it would happen...to her. Who would want to hurt her? How can anyone hurt her? How did I ever hurt her? I'm a fucking idiot for hurting her.

I hadn't meant to call her worthless. I was angry. Not that that's an excuse but just the thought of her with another man, let alone my best friend, and her telling me I'm not her boyfriend, broke something inside of me. She means so much to me that I don't know how to handle the emotions and feelings that I have for her.

I've never been in love before.

Rosé sleepily hums as she moves, turning around and snuggling into me. I watch her with mild amusement and a lot of adoration. She's still sleeping, her hands cradled against her chest, her head against my chest. I smile and hug her, making sure she doesn't get cold. I rest my chin on top of her crown, closing my own eyes.

<3 <3 <3 <3

I don't know how long I fall asleep for but the next time I wake up, Rosé is staring at me with heartbreakingly innocent eyes. I lose my breath for a second. She's so breathtaking. I brush the back of my fingers over her cheeks, tucking some strands of her hair behind her ear.

Rosé touches my bottom lip with the tip of her finger. She's so concentrated on my face as if she's trying to decipher whether I'm real or not.

"What?" I softly mumble.

"I thought I was dreaming." She smiles.

I stare at her incredulously.

"You thought last night was a dream?"

She blushes in shyness. I quietly chuckle before pecking her forehead reassuringly.

"It wasn't."

She nestles herself in my embrace and I relish the feel of her in my arms. She belongs here and nowhere else. I hate that she thinks last night was a dream. I hate everything bad that has happened to her. She deserves only happiness. And love.

As I look into her beautiful eyes, I make a promise to myself to make this girl the happiest and most loved she's ever been.

The sound of the rain against my windows has me thinking of last night. Touching her forehead with the back of my palm, I sigh in relief.

"No fever," I smile, "We got caught in the rain real bad."

She nods, sliding an arm around my waist.

"Are we good?" I ask.

She might have forgiven me last night but she could still be mad at me. I don't want that. I can't afford to be away from this girl again. That month was my personal hell. My world was colorless, meaningless, so fucking empty without her.

Rosé smiles so prettily that it makes my heart flutter.

"Yeah."

A wave of comfort submerges me.

"I won't hurt you ever again, I promise, Rosé." I quietly confess to her whilst cradling her face.

"Please don't break that promise." She whispers.

"Never."

Then I'm kissing her. Slow and soft. Her lips are so soft, they're like feathery pillows. Her kisses are so tender, so heartfelt and so lulling.

When she pulls away, her eyes flutter heavily.

"Still sleepy?" I ask with a faint grin.

"Yeah."

I guess I kept her awake too late. I've worn her out.

"You know I can't keep my hands off of you." I graze my nose with hers, my voice coated in desire.

Her naked breasts are pressed against my chest and my dick is so fucking hard, resting between us.

Rosé stares at me from under her eyelashes. A seductive gleam in her eyes.

"I know." She quietly says.

Rosé grabs my hand, puts two of my fingers into her mouth, and sucks on them, wetting them real good before sliding them down her body to the heat between her thighs. I groan at how wet she is. She releases a silent moan through parted lips when she uses my fingers to pleasure her pussy. Her brows crease as her body reacts to my touch.

I watch her pouty, fuckable lips with my own tingling from thirst.

I'm fascinated by her.

She moves my fingers over her clit, down her slit, and swirls them around her entrance.

With my other arm that is stretched out above her, I push her hair away from her shoulder, baring more skin before leaning in and sucking on her neck. She sighs, her grip on my wrist tightening. I lick her skin all the up to her ear where I nibble a little.

"You're so wet." I hotly whisper as I feel my body flame in lust.

"Mmhm." She hums with a soft smile.

Then she slides my fingers inside her wet heat like they're her personal toys. She moans. I groan as I bury my face in her neck. Lifting one leg, she drapes it over my thigh, allowing a wider, more comfortable position for me to finger her.

Rosé grinds and sways her hips as she moves my fingers in the manner she wants. One of her hands is curled around my wrist and the other comes to the nape of my neck before she's kissing me. Drowning herself and me in her silent moans.

"Hmm, that's it. Ride my fingers, baby." I taunt her with a wickedly, mischievous tone.

Her arousal drips out of her, coating my fingers down to my knuckles. I let her have her fun for a few more minutes before I'm curling my fingers inside her and rubbing her clit in circles. Fuck, the sound of her wet cunt is making my cock twitch and I feel precum oozing from my tip.

Rosé lets go of my wrist and curls that arm around my neck, molding herself into me. I hold her with one arm, brushing my lips with hers in a teasing graze. My dick jerks when her clit brushes against it and I pull out my fingers to change positions. Nudging her thighs apart, I crowd her with one arm over her head, and thrust my fingers back inside her.

I take her bottom lip between my teeth and toy with it. Humming in gratification as I taste my own personal candy. Her hands come to my biceps and her fingers curl around them, her fingernails digging into my skin.

"Oh my god...Daniel—fuck." Rosé mewls like a nymph, her back arching making her nipples graze against my skin.

Blood rushes to my dick when I hear that filthy word utter from her mouth. I slide my tongue inside her mouth in an equally dirty, sinful kiss.

"Fuck, that word is like holy water from your mouth." I groan, fucking her faster and harder with my fingers. She writhes underneath me, her little body squirming under my touch.

I sit back, between her thighs, rest one palm on her lower abdomen, and motion my fingers upwards so fucking fast and deep, the sound of her arousal is downright erotic. Rosé's hands clasp onto my hand that is on her stomach as she breathes and moans and whimpers like she's experiencing heaven.

She moans my name through quivering whimpers. Her stomach hollowing out as she chases the pleasure. The sight of her breasts, her ribs, her fingers curling into my bed sheets is too fucking addictive.

Veins curl up my arm as I move my fingers wildly inside her, her cum drips out of her, sliding down my hand and wrist, dripping onto my bed. I apply more pressure to her stomach and intensify my thrusts, motioning them in a come-hither so fucking fast, that spurts of clear liquid start to trickle out of her.

"Holy shit!" I exclaim, amazed and so fucking hypnotized by the sight of her coming so wildly.

"Oh my god! Ahhoh god! Daniel!" Rosé moans so fucking loud, her back arching off my bed, lips parted and her chest heaving madly.

I continue adding pressure and getting deeper inside her and she continues to come. My dick is begging to be inside her and feel all that wet heat.

Rosé whimpers, pushing my hands away from her body. I sit there between her thighs, bewildered and so fucking turned on.

"Fuck, did you just squirt?" I gawk at her, then at her pussy, then at my wet sheets then back at her. I'm so fucking spellbound by what I've just witnessed.

Shit, that was the hottest thing ever. 

Her chest rises and falls rapidly as her eyes are glittering with lust. Cheeks blushed, hair a sexy mess, lips swollen from my kisses—she looks like a painting. She tugs me down in desperation, kisses me, grabs my dick to guide it to her entrance and I don't hesitate to push inside.

There under the sheets and under the rainstorm, I make love to the girl I love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 129K 59
BOOK COMPLETE - EDITION ONGOING. This work is intended for an 18+ audience. I stop searching for it and stand in front of him, perplexed. Is he sayin...
148 5 34
(COMPLETED) I don't believe in fairy tales and Prince Charming. I believe in fear. He taught me how to be afraid. We first met on a playground on a w...
3K 268 45
"He was the definition of what you call bad, he smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good.He didn't care because no one taught him...
1.1K 2 20
Trigger warning for the following: -mature content -some strong language -fighting -mentions of abuse Everything was cool. It was fine and normal...