At Your Mercy | Jennie×FemRea...

By krzhlnnd20

Captured by humans at such a young age, Y/n was locked in a cage, shackled and tortured. Forced into "human... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30 (M)
31

11

2.5K 85 0
By krzhlnnd20

Y/n's POV

"I was a hunter..."

As soon as she uttered the last word, my face abruptly paled, my breathing became ragged as my body trembled to the very core. My face showed no emotion as I am now completely livid.

My vision darkens as my wolf completely took over. She wasted no time lunging forward then shifting mid-air, tackling the feline on the ground.

She sunk her sharp canines into Jennie's shoulder, making her squirm and scream in pain and for my wolf to also howl in pain.

"No! Don't kill her or else we'll die!" sternly told my wolf who's teeth are inches away from the feline's neck.

As much as I wanted Jennie dead, I do not wish to die since a part of me still hopes that my family, friends, and pack are somewhat still alive.

My wolf's ears flatten and let out a growl before backing away and sitting on her hind legs. "B-but a hunter deserves death! They killed many of our kind, our parents!"

"And we can't die either! Now, will you calm down and take over" I quickly slip some clothes on and blocked the let me stinging pain on my shoulder.

"There is nothing you can do to stop me now" gave the feline's injured state one last disgusted look before proceeding to the elevator. Jennie slowly got up while clutching her bloodied shoulder

"Marco Y/l/n..." she weakly coughed out that stopped me from stepping inside.

I hesitantly turned to my heels and faced the brunette with wide and curious eyes, allowing her to continue. "The greatest alpha of the Royal Silver pack-"

Jennie got back to her feet with a wide grin plastered across her face. "But died on the hands of the hunters in a tragic event five years ago"

Five years ago...

Five years ago?

Has it been five years already?

Then that means....

No! It can't be!

"Stay here and don't bother escaping or else I'll have the whole pack wiped out in just a call away from the facility"

My eyes snapped back to the feline who had just finished wrapping some bandages around her shoulder. Jennie walked pass me, bumping her shoulder with mine before entering the elevator.

As soon as got back to my senses, the door closes causing me to repeatedly press the button to follow her.

I need answers

The chilly night breeze welcomed me as soon as Jennie's scent led me outside, making me grip on my jacket harder.

I walk on the quiet empty streets of Seoul, some lights flickering on and off like a scene in a horror movie.

After walking for what feels like years, a bar came into view. I sighed in irritation, knowing that it is impossible to find Jennie in a bar full of humans whose scent were surely mixed together.

"You could've just waited for her to come back, idiot" my wolf sneered.

"Idiot? Says the one who almost got us killed" retorted. "If it weren't for me, were probably dead righ-" I didn't get to finish my sentence when my wolf suddenly hushed me to silence. She was now on full alert.

"Wha-"

"Hush...didn't you hear that?"

"Hear what?" I looked around and focused on my surroundings. For a normal human, they would not find anything suspicious at all.

But thanks to my night vision and enhanced hearing, can clearly see more than one moving silhouette at the right corner; near an abandoned alleyway.

As I get closer and closer, moans and grunts of pain can be heard within a good distance. I peeked through the alleyway to see three vampires; one female and two males, surrounding a certain brunette in a triangle.

The brunette was in a fighting stance with a stake on her right hand, her eyes darting intently towards the three. The older looking vampire made the first move and charge towards her.

But Jennie immediately jumps; her feet meeting the wall and flip backwards, landing on the younger vampire's shoulder.

Wrapping her legs around his neck firmly, choking him which caused the younger and older to collide. I stifle a chuckle at the vampires lack of fighting skills.

Or maybe Jennie was just a good fighter. Her moves are light and fast; sharp and precisely calculated. She stealthily moves with such ease and confidence that one would hesitate to even challenge her.

Heck she's even better and stronger than me! A werewolf

Jennie suddenly fished out a syringe and plunge it on the younger's neck. As soon as the vampire fell unconscious, the feline elbowed the female and swipe kicked the older.

Causing both vampire to fall on the ground with a grunt. The brunette stabbed the female's leg with the stake that she was holding earlier before injecting the needle into the older's neck that definitely knocked him unconscious.

But within a matter of milliseconds, Jennie was screaming as the female vampire's fangs pierced through her injured shoulder. Out of impulse, I suddenly find myself slamming my whole body towards the vampire, which made us both fall to the stony floor with me on top of her.

I quickly grab the syringe that was rolling on the ground and wasted no time injecting it on her. After making sure that she was out cold, got up and dusted myself while sighting the three unconscious bloodsuckers; a small grin plastered across my face.

But as I turned around, it disappeared and was abruptly replaced with a scowl as the sight of a fuming kitten came before me. "Why are you here? Didn't I tell you to stay at home?" Jennie hissed sharply with knitted brows.

I crossed my arms. "Because you just left me with millions of questions? What do you expect? I'll follow your every command like love-sick puppy? Well guess what? You can't control me, can do everything I want. And right now, I demand an answer to everything!"

Jennie again ignored me and effortlessly pick up one of the vampire's body.

"Hey! Are you even listeni-" The brunette suddenly threw the body to me, catching me off-guard. I quickly wrapped my arms around the body as it hits my chest, barely catching it.

"What are you d-" Jennie again tossed another body to me, cutting me for the second time. I let both bodies hang over my shoulders before following the feline who's carrying the unconscious body of the female vampire-like a piece of paper.

---

"Let us go! NOW" The older vampire woke up as soon as we finished restraining them inside my room. That's just great. Doesn't she know vampires and werewolves don't get along?

All three of them were chained on the wall with lots of overwhelming silver restraining them; just like how I was restrained when I first got here. I'm currently seated on my bed as Jennie crazily deals with them.

She and her ways of torturing someone. Jennie kicked the older vamp somewhere where the sun don't shine, making him scream. Giving Jennie access to stab his tongue with the silver knife and pulled them off in just a quick move.

I immediately averted my gaze and gagged, feeling my stomach sway. Now, I was very thankful to Irene for casting a spell on us or else I would be in that position.

In the corner of my eye, I saw the feline choosing another knife, her back facing the vampires. I glanced at the captives to see them bloodied and struggling still. But the cracking of silver chains never missed my enhanced hearing.

Before I could react, the vampire broke free and my wolf quickly took over. Everything happens in a blur after that. But I ended up on the floor with a feline cradling me.

I can't breathe and was basically gasping for air. I tried moving but my body was too weak to even lift up a finger, it was as if I was completely paralyzed.

A rolling bloodied head builds up my nausea. Everything around me swayed and I couldn't muster a single word but instead, I coughed out blood. I can hear Jennie mumbling some words but the ringing in my ear was louder.

What is happening to me?

Before my wolf could say something, my body gave up. Black spots clouded my vision before completely passing out.

Mistakes Are Mine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 43.1K 90
Kenta Bernard, a seventeen-year-old, died of leukemia in the hospital and was reincarnated in a novel that he has yet to finish. He is the ill second...
144K 4.1K 27
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
267K 10.3K 32
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
47K 2.7K 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐳 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...