Lost - Steve Harrington x Rea...

By enzosmybf

A story about a girl (you) escaping Hawkins Lab and finding a house which was Steve's and continuing the stor... More

-Him-
-Truth-
-The Fight-
-The Creature-
-Shopping-
-The Party-
-A Good Friend-
-Farrah Fawcett Spray?-
-Dart-
-Hawkins Lab-
-The Mind Flayer-
-A Reunion-
-Billy-
-My Power-
-Sweet Stevie-
-One Month Later-
-Scoops Ahoy-
-He's Back!-
-Indiana Flyer-
-A Dance-

-Demo-dogs-

912 18 9
By enzosmybf

As all the kids hopped out of the car, the only left inside were me and Steve.

"You look like shit.." Steve admired my face.

"Gee thanks.. you should've seen yours.." You replied sarcastically, pushing him out of the way so you could get out of the car and help the kids, but before you could you felt a grip on your wrist,

"What I'm trying to say is.. thank you.." He said as I turned around to look at him.

"Yea we can do thank yous later, but I need to help the kids.."

"Waiitt.. hey-"

But before you could hear anything more you had reached the outside of the car. You walked around over to the boot where Dustin was,

"Here." Dustin handed me a pair of goggles, gloves and a bandana.

"Thanks.." I said as Steve stumbled out of the car.

He was leaning on the car trying to hold himself up.

Probably that headache didn't go away..

"Ughhh.. noooo.. hey guys.." He called out tiredly as we we're all putting our gear on,

"Hey.. where do you think you're going??" Steve asked Mike as he walked over towards the front of the car with one of the gas cans and a rope.

"What are you deaf?! HELLOOO!" He shouted as Max began to walk towards Mike with other supplies.

"WE ARE NOT GOING DOWN THERE RIGHT NOW! I MADE MYSELF CLEAR!" Steve yelled as I passed him with a torch in my hand.

"Can you shut up?!" I snapped, partly because he was loud and also my head was still pounding. He just stared then continued.

"HEY THERE IS NO CHANCE WE'RE GOING TO THAT HOLE, ALRIGHT?!!" Steve yelled as I watched from the front of the car, "THIS ENDS RIGHT NOW!" Steve ran over to Dustin and grabbed his bag, then threw it back into the boot.

"STEVE!!" Dustin shouted as I paced towards them arguing at the boot of the car.

"You're upset. I get it." Dustin calmed his tone as I stopped next to them both, "But the bottom line is, a party member needs assistance and it is our duty to provide that assistance."

"He's right." I interrupted as he glanced at me in my gear.

"Now I know you promised Nance that you would keep us safe.." Dustin said as he grabbed a backpack with Steves bat poking out, "So keep us safe."

Steve sighed then grabbed the backpack as Dustin headed over towards the kids who were leading the rope into the entrance of the tunnel. 

"Even me..?" I teased.

"Shut up." He said putting his backpack and then gear on as I closed the boot.

We both headed towards the front of the car towards the big hole where all the kids crowded around. Steve gave me a death stare then slid down the rope leading to the tunnel. I was the last one. I grappled down with my torch in one hand and jumped half way down, slightly falling into Steve as he held onto me.

"Take it easy.."

But I ignored what he said and made my way out of his grasp.

"Woahh.." I murmured looking down the tunnel as the kids stared as well. There was particles floating everywhere almost like snow but probably deadlier and the tunnel was made up of many slimy tentacles which surrounded all the walls as well as darkness flooding through the place, but thankfully our flashlights shone through. 

"Yeah.. I'm pretty sure it's this way!" Mike called out as he was staring at his map of the tunnels.

"You're pretty sure, or you're certain?" Dustin questioned.

"I'm 100% sure. Just follow me and you'll KNOW!!" Mike screeched out as he turned towards Dustin, then turned back around and began to walk,

"Woah, woah, woah. Hey, hey, hey, hey. I don't think so." Steve intervened.

"What..?" Mike asked puzzled as Steve begin to walk towards Mike.

"If any of you little shits die down here, I'm getting the blame and most likely Y/N too! Got it dipshit?" Steve informed and then yanked the map of off Mike.

"From here on out. I'm leading the way." Steve raised his voice and pointed his flashlight at the rest of us."

"Okay hurry up.." I ordered as I walked past him.

"Come on lets go!" Steve yelled, "Come on!"

"Shut up.." I groaned again.

"Hey a little hustle!" Steve ranted.

We began to walk, the kids following.

"What's wrong with you?" Steve asked confused.

"Well my heads pounding, I've got blood all over my face and I can't feel my left ribcage anymore."

"Oh.. right.."

"So please just shut up.."

"Or what..?"

We both stopped. I stared at him and he stared back. I gave him a sigh than began to walk as he followed.

I swear he is the biggest idiot I've ever met.

-time skip-

"God.." Lucas mumbled as we reached a small hub which was connected by many tunnels.

"What is this place?" Max enquired.

"Guys come on. Keep moving." Steve ordered, as we all began to follow him once more.

"Shit! Shit!" Everyone heard someone squeal in pain. Instinctively we ran back to find out what was going on.

"Help! Help! Help!" Dustin shrieked.

"Dustin!!" Mike called out as he reached Dustin.

"DUSTINNN!!" Lucas screamed as Dustin toppled over.

"What happened?! What happened?!" Me and Steve pushed through bending down to take a closer look at him.

"IT'S IN MY MOUTH! SOME GOT IN MY MOUTH! SHITTTT!!" Dustin howled as he crawled on the ground coughing.

"WHAT HAPPENED??" I asked worried but had no clue what to do.

"Shit.." Steve muffled in confusement as Dustin began coughing hysterically.

He finally stopped and spat on the ground, then peered up at us. His duck lips wide open in shock,

"I'm okay.." He finally said as we all pointed our flashlights at him.

Max sighed, "You serious..?"

"Very funny man." Steve said sarcastically, "Nice. Very nice."

"Jesus. What an idiot." Max uttered as all of them began to walk away.

I reached out my hand to Dustin and he grabbed it willingly as we tried to catch up to the others. Steve kept on walking as me and Dustin were the last ones following.

"Are you okay..?" I asked him.

"Yeah.. should be fine.." He replied.

We continued walking.

"Alright Wheeler. I think we found your hub." Steve exclaimed as he pointed his flashlight towards a big area which connected many more tunnels than the previous hub we visited, but this time it had human bones scattered across the floor.

We all stopped and pointed our flashlights looking around.

"Let's drench it." Mike said firmly and we quickly got to work.

-time skip-

We had finally finished spraying and pouring gas around the entire base of the Mind Flayer and we all gathered at the tunnel we came from.

"Alright. You guys ready?" Steve asked.

Everyone agreed.

"Light her up." Dustin said firmly as Steve attained his lighter from the pocket of his jacket.

"I am in such deep shit."

Steve clicked the lighter and a flame appeared, he then tossed the lighter onto the ground which was drenched in gas and the place was quickly engulfed in flames. Tentacles began screeching in pain as they waved around trying to escape the raging fire.

"Go! GO! GO!" Steve shouted as everyone began running. Steve grabbed my arm to pull me up and away from the fire as we began to run behind the kids.

I cried in pain as Steve yanked my left hand, my rib still aching badly.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!" Steve yelled out as he let go of me to check the map.

"THIS WAY!" He called out as we all paced through the tunnels, but we heard a faint scream.

"HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP!" Mike repeated frantically.

"HOLD ON!" Steve shouted as the rest of us followed back to Mike.

"EVERYBODY BACK! EVERYBODY BACK!" Steve screamed as he barged through with the bat in his hand as everyone grasped onto Mike trying to pull him out as a tentacle had wrapped around his foot. Steve launched himself at the tentacle leeching onto Mike, hitting it. He raised his bat and struck the tentacle again and then once more. Finally the tentacle screeched and let go. Mike was pulled back up.

"You okay?"

"You good?"

"Guys we gotta go. We gotta go!" Steve kept repeating, but all of a sudden, a loud roar was coming from behind us, making us all turn around urgently.

It was a DEMO-DOG. But it hadn't pounced, rather just stood there and growled at us.

"Dart?" Dustin asked.

The Demo-dogs snarl became faint. Everyone began to freak out and speak over one another.

"Dustin get back-" Max screeched.

"Trust me, please." Dustin said confidently.

Steve was now grasping my hand as his other hand was clenched onto his bat in case anything were to happen.

Dustin began moving closer and so did Dart.

"Hey. It's me, it's me." Dustin pulled down his bandana which covered his mouth and raised up his goggles to show his face to Dart, "It's just your friend, it's Dustin." He bent down, "It's Dustin, alright?"

I clenched Steves hand tighter.

"You remember me?" Dustin asked calmly as he was now face to face with the creature.

Dart growled faintly.

"Will you let us pass?"

The Demo-dog opened its mouth, roaring at us all. Steve instinctively let go of my hand and grasped onto his bat, ready to attack it.

"Okay.. okay. I'm sorry." Dustin apologised as Dart closed his flower mouth, "I'm sorry about the storm cellar. That was a pretty douchey thing to do.. you hungry?" Dustin questioned Dart as he began to take off his backpack, "Yea?"

There was chatter among all of us as we watched.

"I've got our favourite. See? Nougat." Dustin reached out of his bag pulling out a white wrapped up snack. Dart grunted with agreement as Dustin began unwrapping it.

"Look at that. Yummy. Here alright?" Dustin placed it on the ground as Dart began to eat it, "Eat up buddy..." Dustin signalled at us to pass "Come on.. come on.." He whispered as he began to unwrap another, "There's plenty. I've got more." He then placed it on the ground and slowly stood up putting his backpack on then his goggles. Dart turned around and glanced at Dustin for a quick second then focusing back on the snack, "Goodbye buddy." Dustin finally said as we began walking towards where we came from.

Our walking quickly turned into running as the tunnels started rumbling.

"Let's go! Let's go!" Steve shouted as he lead us to the exit.

The tunnels began to shake, knocking us almost down. There was faint roaring.

"What was that?" Max asked as there was another sound. We all turned around.

"They're coming." Mike stated.

"Hurry!!" I yelled as everyone picked up pace again.

"RUN! RUN!"

"LET'S GO! LET"S GO!"

"THERE! THERE!" Lucas screeched as we reached the rope which lead us down to this shithole.

"GO! GO! GO! LET'S GO!" Steve screeched as he reached the rope first turning around to help the others, "COME ON! COME ON!" Steve yelled as I reached him and we both boosted Max up to the rope as she climbed.

"COME ON! HURRY UP! COME ON!"

Next was Lucas, we both shoved him up so he could climb the rope faster, after was Mike and finally Dustin.

The roars became less faint. They were so close.

"Oh shit.." I gasped as the monsters were right around the corner, Steves bat raised ready to attack. Again.

"Y/N, STEVE COME ON!!" The kids yelled from above but there was no way we would make it up in time.

The first Demo-dog appeared running towards us at the speed of light followed by hundreds more.

"UHGHG!" I yelled. Everything went slow.

"Shit!!"

We were alive.

The monsters screeched past us, both of us trying to dodge it so we wouldn't fall over and get sucked up by the stampede of Demo-dogs. I lost my balance as a Demo-dog had knocked into me, pushing me into Steve, he gripped my waist tightly holding me close to him, as his other hand was still holding his bat.

As the last Demo-dog had past we quickly stared at the direction they were going. We were both breathing heavily as we had just narrowly escaped death once again.

"Oh my god.." I panted in shock bringing Steve into a hug. He grabbed my head.

"Y/N COME UP!" A voice yelled from above.

"We need to get out, come on.."

We broke the hug and he boosted me up as I climbed the rope, the kids pulling me out as I reached the top, followed by Steve.

We all stood up and walked towards the car when its headlights became more and more bright, all of us shielded our eyes with our hands as the headlights shone brighter and brighter. 

The light finally died down. We all removed our hands from our faces and lifted our goggles up from our face to get a clearer look at what we had all just witnessed.

"What was that?" Steve asked puzzled.

"Eleven." Mike answered.

---------------------

A/N

Yayyyyyy another chapter.. its getting more juicy hehehehe

but yea cant believe V2 came out and they did eddie like that... rip :(((

and also max.. my heart shattered when she began to do the chrissy crumble but yea hopefully she will wake up but idkk..

not even kidding i bawled my eyes out anyways hope yall enjoyed this chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 42.6K 71
"The way he looks at her. Like she's the most important thing in the world to him." "I think she is." Experiment X - that's was she was known as. A d...
362K 9K 58
✧・: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Jennifer Henderson hadn't been in Hawkins since Summer of 1981, now on ...
1.1K 81 28
A young man fights to save his family. A young woman seeks to know where she's from. A young girl searches for her place in the world. And all the w...
1.7M 52.1K 66
「 𝟏𝟗𝟕𝟏: Sarah Hopper is pronounced dead. Or so her parents are told. She's secreted away to Hawkins Laboratory by Dr. Brenner to enhance her pow...