The Unbelievable Crimeβ”†βœ“

By bora-bish

Start: 14th June, 2022 End: 27th March, 2023 || Most Cherished Rankings: #1 kimnamjoonff #11 rmff #11 namjoon... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Third Murder
Chapter 2: The stone
Chapter 3: That Book
Chapter 4: Ilsan
Chapter 5: Kindergarten
Chapter 6: Kims
Chapter 7: Midnight Snack
Chapter 8: Sherlock Holmes
Chapter 9: Choi Giho
Chapter 10: Found You
Chapter 11: Kidnapped
Chapter 12: Free or not?
Chapter 13: Tell me
Chapter 14: Mistakened
Chapter 15: Answers
Chapter 16: Screwed for Real
Chapter 17: Give and Take
Chapter 18: Gunshot
Chapter 19: You okay?
Chapter 21: Fishy
Chapter 22: Blood
Chapter 23: Journal
Chapter 24: Brother
Chapter 25: Drunk
Chapter 26: Deja vu?
Chapter 27: Bruises
Chapter 28: Food and Sleep
Chapter 29: Rain
Chapter 30: An Old Friend
Chapter 31: Talks and Laughs
Chapter 32: Vintage Buildings
Chapter 33: Unfinished Business
Chapter 34: The Great Rescue
Chapter 35: Old Wounds
Chapter 36: Guns and Lies
Chapter 37: A Clear Head
Chapter 38: Favored Sheltered
Chapter 39: Missing Pieces
Chapter 40: The Hyung Card
Chapter 41: Beware Of Snakes
Chapter 42: After So Long
Chapter 43: Gardens with Ponds
Chapter 44: Long Time, No See?
Chapter 45: Training Room
Chapter 46: Gain their Trust
Chapter 47: Accidental Encounters
Chapter 48: It Hurts
Chapter 49: Grown Up
Chapter 50: Song Youngsoo
Chapter 51: Noona
Chapter 52: You Messed Up
Chapter 53: Growing Distance
Chapter 54: Partners
Chapter 55: Useful Works
Chapter 56: Apologies
Chapter 57: Empty Dreams
Chapter 58: Hightime
Chapter 59: Trick or Trust
Chapter 60: Break-in
Chapter 61: Betrayal
Chapter 62: Not Worth It
Chapter 63: The Arrow And The Song
Chapter 64: The Three Spies
Chapter 65: Burning Hopes
Chapter 66: Birth And Death
Chapter 67: Moongazing
Chapter 68: Drunk In Jealousy
Chapter 69: Giggles and Soju
Chapter 70: North America
Chapter 71: Fierce Hatred
Chapter 72: Closed Case
Chapter 73: The Last Puzzle Piece
Chapter 74: Unknown Plan
Chapter 75: The Meeting
Chapter 76: Revenge Games
Chapter 77: The Final Fight
The End
Epilogue

Chapter 20: Suffer

24 11 14
By bora-bish

||

~No one's POV~

||

"Hyung, this is a bad idea!" Taehyung again tried to make Jin change this decision.

"No, this isn't. They must be hiding Namjoon above and we can't hear him! I am perfectly sure!" Jin stood by his decision.

Taehyung sighed helplessly. He knew this was risky, he also knew it was a possibility. But he was afraid something would happen, what if Y/N hurts Namjoon?

Jin knew what was going on in Taehyung's mind.

"I know you don't want anyone hurt, but Taehyung-ah what if this is the way Namjoon is saved?" Jin was on the verge of tears now. The brothers had never been separated from each other, now that Namjoon is in danger not once but twice, he was scared.

"We can move from here, somewhere away. Just this once, help me?" Jin looked at Taehyung pleadingly, and the younger sighed.

"Fine. But, let's wait for a few days, huh? We need to figure out the building plans." Taehyung reluctantly agreed. Delaying the plan until he could prove everything otherwise was the best thing he could do right now.

"Fine then." Jin plopped himself on the bed typing on his tablet to find out more about the person Y/N had asked him to because until they find out what exactly was on the upper soundproof floor they have to keep going with the flow.

Two knocks on the door grabbed their attention.

The door opened to show a smiling pair of Jimin and Hoseok. They were in a genuinely good mood as Y/N was happy too.

"Dinner's ready!" Jimin announced as he dragged Taehyung out of the room, followed by Jin dragged by Hoseok.

Jungkook, Y/N and Yoongi were already sitting at the dining table, and the four boys joined them too. Maids served them food and they began eating quietly.

Y/N didn't even glance at Jin and Taehyung, and they were secretly happy she didn't because they believed she could sense the plans of escaping simply by looking at them.

"The plan." Everyone looked at Y/N. She clicked her fingers once and all the maids left the whole floor altogether.

Jin and Taehyung stopped breathing altogether. How did she know? This fast?

"The plan is simple. Infiltration, distraction, and execution. We will have four teams. One for each step and the fourth team to monitor the progress. Before that, we need to know exactly who has kidnapped your dear brother." Y/N stared directly at Jin.

"They will call you. When they do, say what I tell you to say." Jin nodded. Y/N went back to her food, and everyone did the same.

Jin and Taehyung exhaled in relief.

"Y/N, we will play overwatch after this." Jungkook asked brightly.

"Sure. Get ready to die." Y/N winked at the younger. The others smiled softly, but Jin and Taehyung were the complete opposite.

||

"She has enemies on her heels, my brother is in danger, people are attacking her empire and she is playing overwatch. What a responsible leader." Jin shook his head. "If I was in her place I would be scared to death about the whole situation. Mafias aren't supposed to play!"

Taehyung sighed in a corner watching his brother vent out his anger. He too was scared about how will Y/N find Namjoon. But they both knew they can't do much as they are practically living in her territory.

"Hyung, we have to trust her, we can't do much." Taehyung reasoned and Jin sighed.

"I know...but doesn't she realise we are here only for Namjoon? If she can't save him then we won't help her!" Jin grabbed his hair in frustration.

Suddenly, Jin's phone rang interrupting his rant.

"Unknown." Jin said looking at the caller id.

Just then, Jimin burst into the room with Yoongi. He had his tablet in one hand and a peculiar-looking device in the other. They had tracked the unknown signal and came running towards this room.

"Don't ask how we know, I have signal detectors." Jimin muttered as he placed the tablet on the table and took Jin's phone.

He accepted the call and pushed a piece of paper to Jin.

"Good evening." The person on the call said. "Before we increase your suffering, we have a gift for you."

A scraping noise came through the phone as if a chair was dragged, and then a very familiar voice.

"Hyung?" Namjoon said in a weak voice.

And Jin lost it.

"Namjoon-ah? Namjoon-ah! Yes, it's me, your Hyung!" He was scared but tried not to show it as Namjoon sounded really weak and he didn't even want to imagine what he might be looking like.

"Hyung...don't...agree...to them..." Namjoon whispered and a sharp sound rang in the air as if someone slapped Namjoon.

"Namjoon? Namjoon-ah..." Jin tried to keep his voice normal but it was hard to speak over the phone when you are about to cry. Jimin and Yoongi looked at each other, this situation gave them really familiar deja vu and they didn't like it.

Taehyung put a comforting hand over Jin's back, but he himself broke down into sobs when he heard Namjoon's voice.

"You received our gift." The person again took over the call. "Now we will decide our deal. Officially." Some papers were shuffled in the background. "Let us meet. Location and Time will be messaged to you. And yes, time is ticking."

The call ended.

Silence.

"I think you should go, but not without protection. We will provide you with some equipment. Only Jin should go, Taehyung will stay here to monitor him." Yoongi said in a monotonous tone. "Take care." Yoongi added the last part by looking at the two brothers.

Jimin and Yoongi exited the room to report to Y/N upstairs.

"Hyung, am I the only one or did you too get deja vu when Jin was speaking?" Jimin asked when he was in front of Y/N's room.

"No. You are not alone." Yoongi answered.

||

~Somewhere else~

||

"Why are your brothers so pathetic?" The boss said in an irritated tone. Namjoon could simply listen, hoping the baseball bat isn't around him again.

"No response from them. Like no crying, sobbing, or anything. I never knew commoners like you could be so controlled." He scoffed. "Maybe they don't even care. They must be having a party without this dumbass and here he is still rooting for them."

Namjoon listened to every word. Without any feelings. He was numb at this point.

The days flashed before his eyes when he came home with his brothers, bruised and tired. So tired they never slept, they died every night. And when they woke up in the morning, it was as if they were born every day only to die again. Their childhood spent in training rooms.

And he knew. If his brothers stayed for him at his worst, they would be with him at any moment.

Sadly, this time was worse than the last one, and he wasn't even sure if it was real or if he died some time ago and this is all a nightmarish life after death.

"They left you."

At this, Namjoon smiled a bit.

Just a bit that strained his face muscles, fueled the rage in his kidnapper's eyes and gave him another round of baseball bat hits.

But that smile was enough to break his kidnapper's hope that he was alone.

He was never alone.

||

Vote for President Namjoon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 2.3K 27
What happens when a rude, stubborn, but genius and handsome CEO meets his nemesis who hates everything about him? ...Or does she? "Can't there be a s...
241K 9.2K 30
|| Status : β˜‘|| "Not even in my wildest dream I could've thought about you, out of all the people in this world...would betray me." "Why...?" γ€ŠWARNIN...
75.4K 3.4K 37
❝ I have been waiting for a century now, just to be with her. ❞ - π—π—π—ž ΰΌΊΰΌ» ➳ romance/fantasy/mystery/thriller/melodrama/angst ✦ - HIGHEST RANKING: #...
173K 5K 77
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in BANGTANSONYEONDAN (Updated: May 23rd 2021) This is the first fic I've written.. So it's a little cringe.. {BtsXReader} The cha...