Sakura || KTH โœ“

purplelovetae30 tarafฤฑndan

๐”–๐”ž๐”จ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ž (n.)Cherry blossom flowers โ๐’๐š๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ง... Daha Fazla

๐ŸŒธ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-1: ๐’๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-2 : ๐†๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ?๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-3: ๐๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-4: ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-5: ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-6: ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ž๐ฐ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-7: ๐‡๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-8: ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-9: ๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-10: ๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-11: ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ญ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-12: ๐…๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-13: ๐๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-14: ๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-15: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-16: ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-18: ๐’๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-19: ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-20: ๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐“๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-21: ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-22: ๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-23: ๐‘๐ฎ๐ง๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-24: ๐๐จ๐ญ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-25: ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-26: ๐…๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-27: ๐€ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-28: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-29: ๐‡๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-30: ๐…๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ!๐ŸŒธ

๐ŸŒธ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-17: ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ŸŒธ

203 20 92
purplelovetae30 tarafฤฑndan

𝐅𝐞𝐰 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤...

𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙. 𝐻𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑒𝑑 𝑌/𝑛 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑣𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑠. 𝑌/𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑝 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒.

"Taehyung are you going somewhere?" Y/n asked.

"Yes I am visiting one of my friends. Are you going somewhere babe?" Taehyung asked looking at Y/n who wore her casual simple clothes.

"Yes I am going to bring some of my work related things from my house." Y/n said smiling.

𝑀𝑟𝑠.𝐾𝑖𝑚 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑌/𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑆𝑒𝑜𝑢𝑙 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑢𝑝𝑠𝑒𝑡 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑀𝑟𝑠.𝐾𝑖𝑚 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑌/𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑑𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑. 𝐴𝑛𝑑  𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑓 𝑌/𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑡𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟. 𝑆𝑜 𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑢𝑙𝑡 𝑌/𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑓𝑒𝑤 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑀𝑟𝑠.𝐾𝑖𝑚. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑡 𝑙𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑦 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑦𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒.

"Ok. Should I drop you?" Taehyung asked as Y/n fixed his hair.

"No it's fine. You go and meet your friend. I will be back here before you." Y/n said smiling.

"Alright then take care babe. If you need anything then just call me. Bye!" Taehyung said before leaving not forgetting to peck the female's head softly.

🌸🌸🌸

𝑌/𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 ℎ𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐾𝑖𝑚𝑠. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑒𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑟𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒.

𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑎 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒. 𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑑, 𝑎 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑡 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒. 𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑢𝑝 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙.

"Hayoon! How are you?" Y/n asked smiling.

"I am fine noona. How are you? I hope you are not shedding your tears for those people who don't even deserve them." Hayoon said.

"I am doing good Hayoon. Taehyung and his mother are taking good care of me. And don't worry. I have decided to live for myself from now on." Y/n said.

"I am happy for you noona. I am happy that you finally chose yourself, that you finally decided to live how you want not how mom and dad wants. I am happy that you got a guy like Taehyung hyung. He is really a nice man. And I am so proud of you noona. You are the strongest person I have ever seen in my life." Hayoon said making the older emotional with his talks.

"Thank you my baby brother. I am happy that atleast you understand me." Y/n said with a smile plastered on her face.

"By the way noona I have something important to tell you." Hayoon said now his voice serious.

"What is it Hayoon?" Y/n asked getting curious.

"When you went back to Seoul after few weeks of mom's surgery, that Kang Seojun guy used to visit us a lot. Since it was my holiday so I was at home most of the time. And I can tell you that he visited almost for 4-5days in a week. Also he is the one who gave the proposal of his and yours marriage to mom. And ofcourse mom being mom decided to force you to marry him. Good thing you stood for yourself because I don't like that Seojun guy at all. He is definitly fake and visiting our house so frequently was most probably a part of his plan to impress mom and dad. He knew his chances with you might be less but he decided to play and did all these stuff." Hayoon said making his sister speechless.

𝑌/𝑛 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑆𝑒𝑜𝑗𝑢𝑛 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠. 𝐻𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑌/𝑛 𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑐𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝐻𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑟𝑒𝑗𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑌/𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠 𝑠𝑜 ℎ𝑒 𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑌/𝑛'𝑠 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑠𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑓 𝑌/𝑛 𝑟𝑒𝑗𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑠 ℎ𝑖𝑚, ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑜𝑜𝑟 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑑𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡'𝑠 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠.

"Thank you for telling me Hayoon. I need to talk to him." Y/n said fuming with anger.

"Sure noona but take care of yourself." Hayoon said. Y/n cut the call after saying a yes and went on to call Seojun and asked him to meet her as soon as possible.

🌸🌸🌸

𝑆𝑒𝑜𝑗𝑢𝑛 𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑌/𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝐴𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑢𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒  𝑌/𝑛 𝑓𝑢𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟. 𝐻𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑘𝑙𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑏𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑒.

"Hey, so what's the matter? I hope everything is alright? I mean you wanted to meet me as soon as possible." Seojun asked.

"Why did you do that?" Y/n asked with her eyes burning with rage.

"What do you mean Y/n?" Seojun asked.

"It's Miss Park for you! And why are you asking me? You were the one who planned everything right? Then what is the need to act dumb now?" Y/n said with anger taking over her.

"Can you please like elaborate what you are trying to say?" Seojun asked.

"You better drop this dumb act of yours! You visited my home frequently when I was in Seoul. You proposed your marriage with mine to my parents. If your heart was so pure then why didn't you asked me or told me about this marriage thing before you proposed about it to my parents? I know you must have also known the fact that my parents used to dominate me with their decisions so you thought that why not just impress my parents because at the end of the day you knew they would force me into it!" Y/n said everything at one go making Seojun shock.

𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑠𝑎𝑤 𝑌/𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑆𝑒𝑜𝑗𝑢𝑛 𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙. 𝐴𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑛𝑜 𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑎 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑢𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔'𝑠 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑.

"Yes you are right! I did everything. My motive at first was only to impress your parents so that I am in their good books so that I can propose the idea of marrying you. After two-three meetings with them I got to know that they actually dominate you with what they want. You have always been doing what your parents wants you to do. So I thought to play well. I did everything to impress your parents and it did not took much time to impress them. I also told them that if they marry off their daughter with me then I would pay them heavily because I wanted you at any cost! After listening about the money deal they immedietly said yes and told me that they will do everything to marry off you with me. I did all these because I love you Y/n. I had no option so I had to do this." Seojun said making Y/n fume more in anger.

"This is not love! If you would have loved me then you would have never made a deal out of me. You made me an object and not only you but my own parents made me an obejct. An object which  anyone can use and throw when they want, an obejct whose price is fixed by my parents and who is for sale for some toxic man in the name of Kang Seojun! Never show me your face again! Always remember 𝐖𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. 𝐖𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲. You tried to buy me, you tried to buy love, you tried to buy my dignity and self-respect. My parents tried to sell me, to sell my dignity, to sell my self-respect. You and my own parents are inhuman!" Saying these Y/n went away with tears in her eyes leaving behind Seojun alone.

𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑔𝑜 𝑠𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑦. 𝑆𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑑𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑟.

🌸🌸🌸

𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑓 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑤 𝑌/𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑑 𝑢𝑝𝑠𝑒𝑡. 𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑌/𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒.

𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑒𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑢𝑙𝑓𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 ℎ𝑢𝑔 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑠𝑎𝑓𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡.

"Babe what's the matter? Is everything alright?" Taehyung asked worriedly patting the younger's head softly.

𝐿𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑡 𝑌/𝑛'𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑒 ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒.

"I want to tell you something important Taehyung." Y/n said softly trying to control her tears.

"Tell me babe. What's the matter?" Taehyung asked softly. His hug giving warmth to Y/n which she needed the most at that moment.

"I want to tell you about Kang Seojun and not only about him but also about my past. The past which neither you nor Eomma knows." Saying that Y/n bursted into tears clutching onto Taehyung hard trying to get the warmth which she needs the most at the moment.

𑁍 𑁍 𑁍 𑁍 𑁍 𑁍 𑁍 𑁍 𑁍 𑁍 𑁍 𑁍 𑁍 𑁍 𑁍

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭:

𝐘/𝐧: 𝐀𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮, 𝐄𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐲𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐰.

𑁍 𑁍 𑁍 𑁍 𑁍 𑁍 𑁍 𑁍 𑁍 𑁍 𑁍 𑁍 𑁍 𑁍 𑁍

𝐀𝐧𝐚: 𝐇𝐢𝐢 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭.

𝐀𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭?

𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫...𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐞 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬.

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲.

𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭. 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐭?

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧.

𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐘𝐚𝐚 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐧.

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.

🅛︎🅞︎🅥︎🅔︎ Ⓨ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓤ︎ 🅐︎🅛︎🅛︎ Ⓛ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓓ︎Ⓢ︎

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

765K 41.8K 45
"Rule number one: Don't fall in love. Rule number two: Under no circumstances will you ever break Rule number one." -Kim Taehyung His career is eve...
27.4K 2K 68
in which his first love endured time. ยฉthebiasgotmedeceased โ€ข c o m p l e t e โ€ข warnings: lots and lots of angst. major deaths. sensitive content. a...
319K 17.8K 11
"And I can't believe you y/n!! First time in these eight fuckin years of relationship, I had a real enjoyment on my birthday." He snapped, angrily. ...
29K 1.9K 18
~~~~~~SLOW UPDATE ~~~~~~ Shin YN A 18 years old girl . sweet and beautiful and pure innocent ๐Ÿ˜‡. she has no what is the world . After her parents Di...