Your Deepest Fear

By 90sp00kyasian

Viewers discretion is advised⚠️⚠️ They're around us, following us unbeknownst to us, staring right at us whil... More

•Online Shopping• KR
•Online Shopping part II• KR
•That boy in small alley• KR
•That boy in the small alley part II• KR
•Barber Shop• JP
•Barber Shop Part II• JP
•Photocopy• JP

•That Girl• KR

83 10 16
By 90sp00kyasian

Suggestions: turn on the audio while reading ;)

Seoul, South Korea

It's my last delivery for the day, I can't wait to get back to my apartment to sleep. It's almost 10 PM.

As soon as I arrived at the small apartment located in the Mapo district, I parked my motorbike and jogged upstairs since there's no elevator. It's an old apartment building with moldy walls, Yuck.

I knocked on room 307, a young girl in her early 20s immediately swung the door open.

She looked pale, she wore a floral yellow dress like 80s style.

"Are you Ms Da Eun?" I asked before handing her the package.it's a small package, possibly from an online shop.

She nodded her head.

She accepted the package and put it on top of a small round table.

"Can you sign over there?" I asked her to sign on a paper as an evidence that she received the goods.
She did as told, then she carefully closed the door. I thought nothing of her strange appearance and behavior, but then she summoned me.

"Excuse me" she said with a frail voice.

I turned around,"Yes?"

"Can you.. kill.. a roach?"

"What?"

"I'm scared..there's a roach inside" she pointed her index finger inside her room.

I chuckled. Perhaps if my girlfriend Bo Na was in her position, she would scream on top of her lungs and pass out.

"Sure" I headed inside her room, peeping around, trying to find the roach, but there was no sign of roach whatsoever.

"There is no-" As I turned around, I realized she had just locked her door, and she immediately pulled out a knife she's hiding from her back.

"What are you doing?" I tried to ask her calmly since she gazed at me blankly.

"C-can you kill me?" She murmured.

"W-what?" I squinted my eyes.

"Kill me" she repeated her words.

"What happened?why do you want to die?" I asked her.

"Just... kill me" She replied with a frail voice.

"Okay, give me the knife" I said to her. She walked in my direction slowly, then she handed me the knife. I accepted the knife and I immediately threw it into the small bin behind me.

She screamed.

"HOW DARE YOU!!!" She then aggressively ran towards the small bin and rummaged through it.

I tackled her legs and drag her body. She screamed even more.

"Hey, calm down! Why do you want to die! You can talk it out, though I'm a stranger I can help you!" I tried to calm her down.

"I trust nobody!!" She shouted as she tried hard to free her legs by kicking the air, then she managed to kick my stomach harshly by accident.

"AAARGHHH!" It felt like my intestines fell to the floor.

I held my stomach tightly. The pain was surreal. She managed to grab the knife after rummaging through the small bin. She approached me while holding a knife.

"Kill me, or I kill you" she said. My eyes glared in fear. Never in my life have I thought something like this would happen to me.

My phone is ringing. It must be from Bo Na, my girlfriend of 5 years.

While withholding my stomach pain, I groped my jeans pocket and grabbed my phone to turn my phone off immediately. I didn't have the energy to converse.

She then got closer to me, and she polished her dirty knife on my cheek. It's cold...

"Kill me or I kill you" She whispered.

"Alright! Drop that knife! I promise I will kill you!" I yelled.

She did as told. She's really eager to die.

I slowly grabbed the knife and I pointed the blade at her. She didn't resist, she stood up like a statue, not moving even an inch, ready to die.

I walked slowly in her direction while holding the knife, then once I got close to her, I threw it through the open window.

"AAAAAAAAAA!" She screamed frantically, and she ran in my direction like a lunatic.

She then grabbed my jacket and mauled it. Surprisingly, she succeeded. Her strength is unbelievable.

I tried to prevent her from attacking me, and, as a result, she bit my wrist aggressively. It had her teeth mark on my wrist.

"You crazy!!" I immediately ran towards the door but it's locked.

The room is small. I had no choice but to get out through her window, though it's not that wide.

"Hey! What's going on?" One of the neighbor yelled.

I fled her apartment immediately without bothering to interact with her neighbor, though my wrist hurt after she bit it, I managed to drive off.

2 days later

I happened to watch the news on TV and the news anchor talked about a recent murder case.

22 year old girl Kang In Hwa and her 35 year old neighbor, Lee Im Kwon, were found dead inside Kang's apartment with stab wounds. Allegedly it's a murder suicide where Kang asked Lee to kill her, then Lee killed himself in order to avoid jail time.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 857 9
Adult sence တေ‌ွ ၊ age 21+🚨မို့ အသက်္မပြည့်သေးသူများမဖတ်ပါနဲ့ Horror , rape တဲ့အခန်းတွေပါရှိမှာမို့ ဇာတ်လမ်းက အချိုတွေသိပ်ပေးနိုင်မှာမဟုတ်လို့ပါ 🦋�...
226M 6.9M 92
Officially now a series! Watch it for free on MediaCorp's Youtube Channel- MediaCorp Drama. ...
20.7K 1.6K 20
"But u were my doll" she said shivering. "and now u are my doll" He replied smirking"
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...