Wasn't I Enough For You?🥀...

De Taecherrie_land33

| Very very immature staffs happened in the story. I will rewrite it in a different way later. But for now re... Mais

Introduction
Flashback✓
Was he cheating? ✓
Caught✓
Will he regret?
Wait✓
A new "him"
Girlfriend?
Kidnapped?
I hate you
New entry?
Jealousy
Misunderstanding✓
Could be the worst day..
Unbelievable...
I am sorry...
Little space...
Coldness...
Sorry🦋
Made love(M)
She came⚡
A/N
Best Friend?
Identity 💫
Too much trust ♾️
Meeting her>>
Promised♾️
WASN'T I ENOUGH FOR YOU?
Last Part : Kookie ^ Bunny
Epilogue🌟
HAPPY 4k+❤️

Out of control✓

6.1K 168 23
De Taecherrie_land33

Ignore grammatical mistakes....

Violence ahead..... ⚠️

-----------------------------------------------------------

It was now becoming hard for Jungkook to stay without Taehyung. It's been 4 months since Taehyung left him. It's like Jungkook lost his way. Way back home! He always woke up early in the morning, goes to his office and then would come back late at night. He gets drunk each and everyday. And comes home anyways.

Waeee??? Tae-?!? Waee??? Why you-u left me alone? Just Whyyy?? Jungkook shouted crying loudly. It's first time he cried like this.

Jungkook was sitting on the chair of the bar and was drinking as much as he could. He got drunk easily. Suddenly something caught his eyes.

Ta-Taehyung?

On the other side:

"I don't wanna go to any club, Hyung. Please leave me alone." Taehyung said as Yoongi was pleading him to go to the nearby club with him.

"Please Tae, you will love it. And I promise if you don't love it then you can leave anytime."

"You know right hyung that I don't love to go to such places. All there are jerks and always finding someone for one night stand. I don't wanna go there." Taehyung said hiding his face in his favorite Tata pillow.

"Please taebaby. I promise I won't leave you there. We will enjoy together and then come back home. Plwease!!!!""" Yoongi used his last weapon that is showing his cat eyes which tae can't resist.

"Agh! Stop showing your cat eyes. Okay okay I will come. But don't dare to leave me there."

"I promise I won't."

"No hyung, I don't believe you. Last time you said the same thing and left me there. Fortunately Jin Hyung was there to save me from those Horny bitches." Tae pout remembering the incident happened with him few months back.

"Okie then Let's do one thing. Wear this watch. " Saying that Yoongi came with a watch and helped the blue haired male to wear it.

"What's this?" Taehyung asked being a little confused.

"A tracker. I can track you wherever you go." Yoongi said winking towards his brother.

"Okay then."

------------------------------------------------

Time skip........ (Lazy you know?)

Both went to the club and Taehyung from the start had a bad feeling about coming here.

Taehyung's Pov:

"Yuck! What's this? Is this even a place where people can stay? I just wanna go from here."

I went behind my Yoongi Hyung as I noticed some lustful stares at me. It made me uncomfortable.

"Tae, stay here. I need to go to the washroom." Yoongi Hyung said this to me and went to the washroom.

I knew that Hyung would never stay with me. I know him very well.

It was like 1 hours since Hyung went to washroom. I wondered was he sleeping there?

Suddenly I heard one voice calling my name but I shrugged that off thinking maybe I was a little drunk that's why. But when the figure came infront of me , I was shocked.

Jungkook-k?

(Jungkook was looking like this)

Third Person's Pov:

Jungkook came infront of Taehyung to make sure he was watching him only. And he was right. It was his husband who left him 4 months ago.

Taehyung?

Taehyung was frozen. He don't know what to do. Reality hit him when Jungkook placed his hands on Taehyung's face. The blue haired male immediately backed away from Jungkook.

"Don't touch me with your disgusting hand. Go to your Girlfriend." Saying that Taehyung was about to go when Jungkook grabbed his hands tightly and forced him to go with him.

Jungkook took Taehyung to a small room which was in that club only. He locked the door and pinned Taehyung on the door wall.

"What do you want? LEAVE ME." Taehyung shouted trying to free his hands from the elder's strong grip. He knew that Jungkook was drunk.

"NO. JUST NO. TODAY YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME. I WILL MAKE YOU MINE TODAY." Saying that Jungkook smashed his lips with Taehyung's.

It was not a passionate one. It was full of anger.

Jungkook was out of control. He knew what he was doing will make it more worse but he was not in his right mind.

Jungkook kissed Taehyung roughly. Trying to enter his tongue to the other's mouth but Taehyung didn't let him. So Jungkook bite his lips to which Taehyung just opened his mouth widely. Taking that opportunity Jungkook slipped his tongue into Taehyung's mouth, tasting every inch of his sweet mouth. Soon after Taehyung gave up under this dominating male by kissing back.

After kissing for more than 5 minutes Jungkook parted their lips due to lack of oxygen and started kissing his Jaw lines going straight to his necks giving hickeys.

Taehyung was moaning mess and crying softly as he didn't wanted this. He wanted to make Jungkook regret his decisions of cheating on him.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung on the bed , hovering over him without breaking the kiss. Taehyung knew what was Jungkook upto. He gave his all strength pushing Jungkook and he succeeded. He pushed Jungkook and Jungkook fell on the ground, groaning in pain.

That's the big mistake Taehyung did by pushing Jungkook.

Jungkook got up and again hovered over Taehyung. This time he pinned Taehyung arms on the bed and capturing his legs between his.

"You want it rough isn't it baby boy? Hm?" Jungkook smirked looking at Taehyung and biting his lips.

Taehyung was just crying. He didn't knew that Jungkook was this heartless. He now hate him even more.

"I HATE YOU." Taehyung shouted and instantly received a slap from the other man.

"WHAT YOU SAID? HUH? REPEAT!!!! Jungkook shouted ready to wreck Taehyung in any minute.

"I SAID I HATE YO-..." Before the blue haired male would complete the sentence Jungkook again smashed his lips with him and started kissing him hungrily.

Taehyung was just crying. What can he do except that? Who can save him now? He was not enough strong to fight with Jungkook. He can only cry and wait for someone to help him.

Jungkook bite his lips as Taehyung didn't kissed back and started opening his shirt with the other hand.

Now Taehyung was half naked infront of his husband. He was feeling disgusting on Jungkook's every touch.

That's when Taehyung had enough. He said something making Jungkook stop kissing him.

" See how heartless you are Jungkook-k. You're raping your own husband." Taehyung said stopping his tears and chuckling.

Reality hit Jungkook as he understood what he was doing but his body was saying something else. He just wanted to fuck Taehyung hard.

" Who said I am raping you? I am just making you mine so that you won't be able to go away from me anymore." Jungkook said again kissing Taehyung.

Yes, Jungkook was a little sober. He knew what he was doing was wrong but he don't know what's wrong with him. He can't control himself after drinking that wine given by that slut.

"Leave me Jungkook." Taehyung said more like a mumble and pushed Jungkook slightly.

"I will never leave you-u."

"WHY? JUST WHY JUNGKOOK? WHY CAN'T YOU LEAVE ME? DO YOU LOVE ME? NO RIGHT?" Taehyung shouted crying his heart out. He showed he was strong but he can't anymore.

"I- " before Jungkook would say something the door opened revealing Yoongi. Taehyung can clearly see that his brother was pissed, so much.

"You Bastard!! What you did to him?" Yoongi rushed to punch Jungkook but Taehyung stopped him.

"Leave me Tae. This bastard needs to learn a lesson."

"Leave him Hyung. I am fine."

"Oh now you want me to believe that? I can clearly see what he was going to do to you." Yoongi said pointing towards the hickeys which Jungkook gave him few minutes ago.

Taehyung immediately realised and wore his shirt.

"I am sorry." Jungkook mumbled not daring to say anything else.

"And you're not forgiven Jungkook." Taehyung said standing up from the bed and turning back with his emotionless face. But he stopped again and turned back.

"Jungkook, I loved you but you took me for granted. I wanted to love you even tho it was an arrange marriage. And I fell for you eventually. I didn't know that you don't deserve my love. Today, I , Kim Taehyung, hereby declare that you're not my husband anymore. You're just a stranger whom I passed by. Hope you signed the divorce papers I gave to you. Those were just papers it can't ruin my feelings towards you but today officially as well as from my whole heart I divorce you. Goodbye and have a great life with your Girlfriend."

"Tae-e! Taehyung---! Listen to me once." Jungkook was going to run behind Taehyung but was instantly stopped by Yoongi.

"One more step and you're dead right here. You have hurted him enough. What he didn't do for you? Huh? Didn't he loved you? He did. Didn't he fulfilled his responsibilities as your husband? He did. Didn't he cared for you. HE DID. Then why Jungkook? Why you choosed someone else over him?" Yoongi was also in the verge of crying remembering all those sufferings his brother had gone through.

"I am sorry Hyung." Jungkook said crying
Loudly.

"It's too late for that Jungkook. He's leaving tomorrow."

"What? Where Hyung? Listen to me Hyung!!! Please."

He was running behind Yoongi but he was late. The car already left.

TAEHYUNG!!!

(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

Thank you for reading. Vote and comment. Byee!! ✨💜

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

340K 24.7K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
10.8M 435K 68
❝How old are you❞ jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. ❝2!?❞he asked with a frown. ❝T-twenty❞you said nervously after shaking yo...
71.6K 2.8K 40
[Completed] A hot Taekook FF Thank you for 40k + readers 1st in #btsfanfic. FUCKING #25th in #fanfiction out of 1.45M stories!!!?????? #1st in #rude...
343K 16.5K 56
ONG Fault° [Taekook AU] Top Tae Bottom Kook ...