My Little Alien

By RenaShine

This story is a work of pure fiction. Some concepts may have been modified to fit the plot of the story. Cont... More

A Little Sneak Peek!
Chapter 01: The Beginning
Chapter 02: Who Are You?
Chapter 03: Alien?
Chapter 04: Evil Exists
Chapter 05: Teacher Much?
Chapter 06: The Inspection
Chapter 07: The Search Begins
Chapter 08: Earth View
Chapter 09: Love?
Chapter 10: I'm Just Like You!
Chapter 11: Hello, Humans
Chapter 12: Tipsy
Chapter 14: The Great Escape
Chapter 15: Be My Guest
Chapter 16: Under the Nightsky
Chapter 17: Rise and Shine
Chapter 18: Goodbye!
Chapter 19: We Know What You Did
Chapter 20: S.O.S
Chapter 21: Love Heals Too
Chapter 22: Disasters
Chapter 23: Common Destinations
Chapter 24: My Family, Your Family
Chapter 25: Just The Two of Us
Chapter 26: The Spy
Chapter 27: Miss Me?
Chapter 28: Love Talk
Chapter 29: Finding Seven
Chapter 30: Home, Here We Come
Chapter 31: No Matter The Distance, I Will Keep Loving You
Finale: When The Stars Align, We Meet Again
Author x Reader

Chapter 13: The Power Source

29 3 0
By RenaShine

"They know about it." Seven said, watching Kun walk back and forth.

"Yes, but they are kids, though I know they won't tell anyone. I trust them enough, but we can't involve them in this." Kun shook his head. "If the word gets out, we won't even know who's coming for us."

It was late in the evening, and Kun and Seven were having a discussion on whether they should let Greg and Carl in on their secret. Surprisingly, they both knew quite a lot about Livian; technically, 'theories' of Livian, some of which Seven confirmed herself.

"Oh." Seven pouted sadly. "Seven, look at me." Kun said, standing in front of her. Seven looked up at him, as told. Kun felt weird to have her look up at him like that.

"Or maybe, look at me after I sit down." He said, immediately sitting beside her. "Look, I will send you back to Livian no matter what I need to do. Even if it means breaking into a science lab and stealing their equipment, I will...." Kun trailed off, realizing something that could help Seven send an S.O.S signal to her planet.

"You will what?" She asked, shaking him. "Hey, is it possible for you to absorb energy from a medium?" Kun asked brightly. "Yes, possible." She nodded.

"What kind of energy would you need? Electric, magnetic, static, hydro, just name it." He asked. "Telekinetic." Seven replied as if it was something easily available in the human world. Kun dropped his head in disbelief, knowing that his plan had failed.

"But I can try to convert from magnetic. We have magnetic field in Livian also." She said, making his face brighten up again. "I think I just have the thing." Kun smiled, holding her hand.

"Where is it?" Seven smiled, facing her body to him.

"Tonight, it's 'bring your alien to work' day." Kun ruffled her hair.

*  *  *

"It is safe?" Seven whispered, getting out of the car as Kun opened her door. "Our company is closed on weekends, so we should be fine." Kun mumbled, shutting the door as quietly as he could.

It did end up making a loud noise.

Kun's company dealt with technology and developed every kind of gadgets. For industrial purpose, domestic purpose, scientific purpose and so on. Kun could bet on his life that they would have something that Seven can use as a medium to absorb powers.

"Alright, I want you to mess that CCTV right there. Don't destroy it, but rather, show them some static." Kun said, pointing at the CCTV in a distance. "Can you do that?" He looked at her. "Easy." She shrugged, concentrating at the gadget before there was a spark.

"Great!" Kun whispered, praising her. "Come on." He held her hand, getting in through the door and into the lobby. "Now, we need to make our way towards the elevator. That camera, right there. Mess it up as well." Kun pointed, as Seven created a static on the display screen.

"Hurry!" He said, dragging her inside the elevator. "Good thing they didn't install a camera here. But even though our company is closed, that doesn't mean the security won't be there." He panted.

"But they know you, so why go like this?" Seven asked. "That's the problem, cherry. They know everything about me. If something goes wrong, they can find me in no time." He explained, flicking her nose.

"Oh." She nodded. "So, let's go to..." Kun looked at the buttons. "The fifteenth floor." He pressed the button. "What do you do in the company?" Seven asked.

Her nuance was so interesting making it sound as if she was mocking him; like all he did was roam around from floor to floor in the building doing nothing.

"I get to boss around. I make sure everyone is doing their work and that everything is proceeding according to plan." Kun explained. "Oh, then it is easy." Seven smiled. "How I wish it was easy, Seven. You can't help it when your employees are dumb heads." He sighed, making her laugh. He felt good to find her happy.

"On a serious note, I am more related to the electronic department." He said. "Oh.." She circled her lips. "I like electronic thing." She added, immediately looking away from him. He caught a glimpse of her, chuckling to himself.

"Are you trying to flirt with me, cherry?" Kun smirked, poking her in the ribs. "N-No." She stuttered. "That was cute, but this isn't how you should flirt though." He teased her, watching her hide her blushing face.

"T-Then how?" She shyly asked. "I'll teach you some other time." He smirked, watching her stand further away from him.

He smiled before rolling his eyes and pulled her closer by the hand. That was enough to make her heart flutter.

"We're here, be cautious." Kun said, before the doors opened. They both stepped outside, sneaking into the corridors. "Damn, I should've come here instead of sending Joe everytime. I forgot what this floor looks like." He cursed, dragging Seven along with him. They walked closer to the walls, when Kun suddenly stopped.

"What happen?" Seven whispered, when Kun motioned her to be quiet. Kun listened carefully to find that someone was coming in their direction. "We need to hide." He said, looking around to find them a hiding spot. So did Seven.

"We should get a night off as well, don't you think?" A guard said.

"Right. I'm tired of doing night shift and the day shift." The other replied.

"You do both?"

"Yeah, need that money."

The flashlights shone in the direction of Kun and Seven, when Kun suddenly pulled her to the right, which led to the storage room. There was another wall perpendicular to the main wall, but it wasn't very wide.

He pulled Seven into the corner, covering her with his body. His hands were on the wall behind her, Seven between them. At this point, they were both squeezed to get cover from the wall. Kun put his finger on his lip, asking Seven to stay quiet.

They both heard the security guards passing them by, chattering all the way. Kun peeped from the wall to check if it was safe to go. "Okay, let's be quick." He said, facing her back. He had almost forgotten for a moment how close they both stood.

His face was barely touching hers; close enough for them to feel each other's warm breath. "Let's go." He held her hand once again, dragging her with him.

They got out of their hiding spot, and headed over towards their spare room. Kun pulled Seven inside and shut the door behind them, locking it. "Shit, I've never played Sherlock Holmes in my entire life." He panted, leaning on the wall.

"Kun." Seven tugged on his tee. "Yeah right, sorry. We store batteries and generators in this room. All sorts, choose whichever you think is okay." He said, gesturing her to move first.

Seven looked around, finding something that would give her enough energy to send at least one signal. The Livians would track where the signal came from, knowing it was Seven since everyone must've noticed by now that she's missing. She could even cast a hologram to talk to them, if possible.

"Kun, this." Seven pointed at stacks of some small sized electromagnetic generators. "Are you sure this will work?" Kun asked, confirming before he took any action.

"Mmh. Turn on, please." She said to Kun. "Me or the generator?" He bit his lip, deciding to flirt a little like she had attempted moments ago. "G-Generator." She blushed, her face turning red.

Kun made his way over to the sockets and plugged it in, turning it on. Seven raised her hand, trying to pull the energy being generated by the device.

To Kun's surprise, it actually worked. Seven was now levitating a glob of light with ease, without having to sacrifice her own energy. "Awesome." Kun mumbled, turning it off.

The glob of light disappeared as soon as the device was unplugged. "We need to take this. Is one enough?" Kun asked, preparing to lift the heavy gadget. "Yes." Seven nodded.

"Great. Let's leave now. I'll have to place it back once we use it." He said, lifting the generator in his hand. "God it's heavy." He groaned, walking towards the door.

Seven opened it for Kun, shutting it after they both exited. "Kun, I help?" She offered, walking beside him. "Hah, good one. You're too fragile to..." He trailed off, feeling the weight lessen in his hands.

He looked at her holding out her palm in the air, realizing she was using a part of her energy to help Kun lift it. "You're strong." He lowered his gaze in embarrassment, making her chuckle.

They both entered the elevator quickly; the doors shutting right after. Kun placed the heavy generator on the floor with a soft thud. He was about to press the button to go down to the parking lot, but stopped.

"Hey, will you want to use some medium to contact your planet?" Kun asked, spinning around to face Seven. "Yes, it will be help." She smiled. "You mean helpful?" He raised a brow.

"Helpful." She corrected herself. "Let's head to my floor then. I think there is something we can use." He smiled, pressing the button to the seventh floor. "Same floor like my name." She pointed out.

"I guess that's fate." Kun chuckled looking at his feet, stepping closer to her. "Seven, I've got a question for you, cherry." He decided to mess with her a little.

"Why do you always call me cherry? Am I fruit?" Seven pouted, killing the whole mood. "I- it's just a way of calling someone adorably. People who are close to each other often do that." Kun explained, shaking his head.

"Okay. What is it, ask?" She said, looking into his eyes. "Don't you think you're watching too much TV?" He smirked, driving Seven into the corner. "W-what?" She blushed, her face turning pink.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. Are we watching something that we shouldn't?" He bit his lip. "No." She denied right away.

"Are you sure?" He leaned closer. "Y-yes, Kun." She squeaked nervously. "If I find out that you're watching dirty stuff..." He put his arms on the elevator wall behind her. She gulped hard, fixating her eyes on him.

"Going to the eighth floor." The computed voice said. "Thats, weird. We're going to the seventh... Shit!" Kun pressed the button to the nineth floor just in time.

"What is it?" Seven asked. "Someone called the elevator at the eighth floor. We need to get out." Kun lifted the generator, dashing out with Seven the moment the doors opened.

"They will soon realize that someone called the elevator at the nineth floor. We better hurry." Kun said, running to the stairs. "Camera, there." He pointed, as Seven messed it up.

They ran downstairs to the seventh floor. Kun guided her towards their showroom, the heavy generator still in his hand. "Quick, get the hologram displayer." Kun pointed at the round black medium sized gadget.

Seven grabbed it, lifting it up with ease. "You won't have to use your own powers to create a hologram now." Kun smiled, opening the door to lead them back. Slowly and quietly, they sneaked around the corridor.

They were about to make a run for the elevator when Kun pulled Seven back.

"Yes, they say someone called the elevator on the nineth floor, let's go." A voice said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 5.3K 43
"What's going on with you? You're never like this." Adrien looked up at her, hesitant to what he was about to say, "Can you keep a secret?" Marinet...
447K 13.7K 89
𝘝𝘢𝘦! 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦. I looked down at her sleeping form and kissed her forehead. I know...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
287K 9.9K 47
A stranger to her own existence, Kayla moves to a small town with the hope of finding comfort in fresh starts. But as she steps inside the unfamiliar...