Alvittany Work the...

By Alvin1958

This story is set when the munks / ettes are in high school most chapters will be pov then de rest will be s... More

Alvins POV
Brittanys POV
Alvins POV
Brittanys POV
Alvins POV
Brittanys POV
Dream Girl pt1
Dream girl pt2
The next level?
Going all the way
A destoryed friendship
Brittanys 1st period
Brittanys POV
Alvins POV
Brittanys POV
Getting even closer?
Alvins POV
Day at the beach
Concert Pt 1:Girl like me
Concert Pt2:Simonette
Concert Pt3:Theonor
Concert Final song
Brittanys POV
Nobodys Watching Us
Graduation
The Start of a new chapter
A New Chapter in our Lives
The Accident
TBI and a broken leg
Brittanys Pov
World Tour Preparation:Alvins POV
Paris,France
Paris,France Pt2
Venice,Italy
Venice Beach,Italy
New Found Crush
Alvittany or Alvinette?
New Couple or Are they just friendly
Trip to the ER
Worsen Health?
How Alvin's Panic Attacks Started
Brittanys POV
Jeanettes POV
The Kiss Seen Around The World( Brittanys POV
Brittanys POV
Alvins POV
Alvins Proposal?
Oh no you dont Brittanys POV
Was it All A Dream? Brittanys POV

Alvins POV

98 3 0
By Alvin1958

It has been several days since I got a TBI and a broken leg,but I cant remember how.My dad whatever his name is,says that there was an accident involving a car and me crossing the street.We were on our way to the doctors.He asked me several personal questions that were making me upset.QuestionsI couldnt answer them."Alright son now how are you feeling since the accident?." I looked at him confused."Accident?.What accident I never had an accident..did I".The man known as my father or adopted father.I know weird huh? A chipmunk being adopted by a human.Its the weirdest fucking thing."Hon you were in a car accident that gave you a TBI which just means that your brain is having problems processing memories,vision etc." My heart felt like a ton of chains were wrapped round it.

"So I cant remember anything or anyone..Will I ever get better? I dont wanna be stuck with this illness I wanna be better.I have to get better." I told them annoyed.The Doctor looked at me with regret."I know my dear boy,but TBIs take upto years to heal".My anger was starting to build.I fucking couldnt stand being here any longer.I felt a gentle hand on my shoulder."Alvin cool it I know you dont wanna be here.None of us want you here.but you need to be in here so you can get the help you-." They stated but I diddnt let them finish.Why? Becoz I snapped.I was sick of them telling me what I wanted to hear."I dont fucking want you to tell me what I wanna hear.Tell me the damn truth.Why am I here? Tell me why Im not any damn better.Ive had enough of the bullshit lies.You guys fed to me since I got here.Since you all found out about my incident." I wanted no nonesense and I was serious.

Damn them all to hell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Blindsided By sjm

Teen Fiction

8.5K 266 28
Summer Michael needs to undergo a serious surgery soon to live, but there is no donors insight. Making her restless to do the things she would have n...
191 27 21
Natalie has always dreamed about E Miller since that day Freshman year. She's never felt this way about anyone else. For three years she's admired hi...
5.4K 181 18
The title is self explanatory so if yall are dumb dumbs this is a One shot book. It is about anything HSMTMTS. Okay bye Status:- Completed Started in...
283 0 3
THIS STORY HAS SOME EXPLICIT CONTENT! I'VE NOTICED IN THE STATS THAT USERS IN THE AGE RANGE OF 13-18 HAVE BEEN VIEWING THIS! I DON'T SUPPORT OR ENTER...