Creepypasta boyfriend scenari...

By KreepyKitten2000

This is a creepypasta boyfriend scenarios book. Accepting new characters and chapter ideas. When suggesting... More

Creepypasta boyfriend scenarios
First Meeting Him
Hanging out
This weird feeling around him
When he confesses
When he asks you out
Authors note (sorry!)
First date/Seeing his human form
Christmas Special/first kiss Part 1
Christmas Special/First kiss part 2
First Kiss (Redo)
When you snuggle
When he yells at you
When he apologizes
When he gets jealous
Time of the month
When he meets your parents O.o
Meeting Your Parents Part 2
Author's note
When you kill someone
Murder!
Dr.Smiley
Happy Easter!
When He Has To Leave
When He Comes Back
When You Help Him Relax
When he catches you reading a fanfic about him
KageKao
Happy Appy
Puppeteer
Jane the Killer
When You Get Jealous
When he walks in on you while you're changing
When he tries to be/is sexy
When he catches you fangirling
His friend catches you making out
He catches you singing
Slenderman One Shot
Slenderman One Shot
Slenderman Oneshot
Slenderman Oneshot
When He Reads Your Diary
Discontinued

Bloody Painter

14.2K 223 347
By KreepyKitten2000

(18 in School)

First Meeting him

You were the new girl in school and decided to take an art class for something to do. Once you entered the class you saw no teacher but some students picking on a boy. He had raven black hair and beautiful blue eyes and was wearing a blue jacket with a smiley face button. "Hey stop that!" You said and pushed and pulled the students off of him. The teacher then came in and everybody took their seats.

~A week later~

You had found out that the boy's name was Helen Otis. You were in your dorm room when you heard screams and rushed out to help the person. Once you found out what room the screams came from you went inside to see that it was Judy. She was lying dead at her computer with a message typed up saying

'don't be excited for tomorrow, for there will be no tomorrow.' You heard shuffling and turned around to see a man standing there with a knife in his hand. He had a mask covering his face but you could see his black hair. He had the same jacket as Helen did and wondered how he was. "Who are you?" You asked the man and he took the mask off to reveal Helen. Rushing over to him you cupped his face with both hands and looked at him to see if there were any injuries. "We need to get you out of here." You said and grabbed his hand and dragged him away.

Hanging out

After you found out that Helen was the murderer and dragged him away, you found him a place to stay at. It was a nice little cabin not too far away from town where you could still visit and he could still get food. Sure you knew that he would have to kill people to live but oh well was your thought. It's now been two months since that day and you were currently getting him food. Carrying the bags to his house you opened up the door and started putting it away. "Hey." You heard him say from behind you and started helping out. You smiled sweetly at him and said a hello back. "Want to see my painting?" He asked shyly and you nodded and went to see his painting. It was a beautiful sunset with a mixture of oranges, reds, and pinks. "It's beautiful!" You exclaimed and he smiled, happy that you liked it.

Weird feeling around him

You've been hanging around Helen, or as he wants you to call him Painter, you've started to feel funny. Your stomach would do flips and your face would turn red around him. Right now you were sitting at your house randomly drawing when you looked at your picture and realized that you had written Bloody Painter fancy. Blushing at this you closed your notebook and set it aside, suddenly wanting to see the raven haired boy.

When he confesses

You were still going to school even with everything that happened. The last bell rang and you rushed out to go see Painter. Upon arriving at his door you knocked but didn't hear anything. Knocking again you opened the unlocked door and saw Painter asleep on the couch with a covered canvas next to him. Taking his somewhat slipping off mask and setting it aside you brushed away some hair that fell on his pale face. His blue eyes suddenly fluttered open and the two of you blushed. "U-Um... Hi?" You said and he blushed. "Y-Yeah, hi." "What's under cover?" You asked and he started frantically trying to grab the canvas but you were quicker and took the cover off before blushing. It was a painting of you sitting by the window looking at a sunset with daisies in a field and at the bottom there was a poem.

"Her magnificent colors

Blends perfectly on paper,

The affections shared,

Glows a beauteous light,

That strikes pleasure to my eyes

I love you (Y/N)"

When he asks you out

You stared at the painting blushing but tore your gaze away when Painter cleared his throat. "So now you know..." He mumbled and you smiled. Kissing his cheek you whispered in his ear "I love you to Painter." He smiled and took the painting out of your hands and placed it on the couch. Standing up he took your hands in his and looked you in your (Eye color) eyes. "(Y-Y/N), will you go out with me?" You smiled widely and wrapped your arms around his neck. "Yes!"

First date #97b7ff

Painter has decided to take you stargazing. Packing a dinner and a blanket he led you to the park. Sitting on the hill you started to get cold since you were only wearing a black crop top with a galaxy skirt and wedge boots while he was wearing his Godsmack shirt with jeans and converses with his usual blue jacket. Noticing that you started shivering and getting goose bumps he took his jacket off and put it over your shoulders. Turning to him and smiling you gave him a kiss on his cheek. Turning back to the stars you pointed out Scorpius, one of your favorites.

When he catches you reading a fanfic about him Empty Promises By Claire-Wolf-Otaku On Wattpad

"Painter I'm bored." You said emotionlessly on the couch while Painter was doodling in his sketchbook. Not looking up he said "What do you wanna do?" "That's the thing, I don't know." Painter didn't say anything after that and that's when an idea came into your mind. Pulling out your phone you went to your library on Wattpad and clicked Empty Promises and began to read. After a few minutes of you being quiet Painter got curious as to what stole your attention and he looked up to see you on your phone. Setting his sketchbook down and got up to look at what you were doing. He saw you reading and let out a small laugh as to what he saw you reading. Looking behind you Painter was covering his mouth while laughing. "I haven't been around that long and people are already reading and writing about me!" Rolling your eyes you went back to your book.

First Kiss

For your art class you had to make a painting of something real on a big canvas. The next day was the deadline and you weren't finished with it so you had to stay up to finish it. When it was done you let it dry and fell asleep. Waking up the next morning early you grabbed your painting and got ready for school. After handing in your painting you started on the new project but couldn't concentrate on it fully since you were tired. Somehow managing to stay awake the rest of class you sluggishly walked to your dorm room after letting Painter know where you would be. You dropped your bag and fell asleep once your head hit the pillow. Painter had snuck around and to your room and opened the unlocked door, mentally reminding himself to tell you about that. Looking around he saw you sleeping on your bed with a small smile on your face. He thought about how cute you looked and before he knew it, his lips were on yours. You were slightly awake so when you felt lips on yours you opened your eyes to see Painter. When he pulled away you smiled and opened up your eyes completely. "I like that wake up, much better than an alarm clock."

When you snuggle

Since you've been dating Painter the one thing you've noticed about him was he doesn't usually show his affection or emotions. He usually has his mask on and whenever you tell him something sweet he just scratches the back on his neck. This is probably the main reason he kissed you the other night. You were sitting on your bed thinking about this when your dorm room opened. You looked up to see Painter without his mask on. "You ok (Y/N)?" He asked and you nodded "Yeah I was just thinking." He nodded his head and looked away from you. "Yeah I've been doing that to.... I'm sorry I'm not very affectionate with you. I guess that I just don't know how to express emotions very well." You looked up at him with wide eyes that he knew what you were thinking about. He slowly wrapped his arms around you and pulled you onto his lap. Nuzzling his face in your neck he spoke quietly "I'll try to be more affectionate and show emotions around you." Kissing his cheek you leaned back into him. "Helen don't change, just smile and I'll be happy."

When he yells at you

"I'm so sorry!" You said to Painter as soon as he came through the door. He looked at you with confusion and asked what happened. "I-I was cleaning your art room a-and I knocked over your special paint! I'm so sorry!" He rushed to his art room and saw the empty bucket and a rag with red on it. His eye twitched as it took forever to get that much paint and took a deep breath. "I think it's best for you to leave." "I'm rea-" he cut you off. "I said, GET OUT!" He yelled and you hurriedly left his house and went to your dorm room.

When he apologizes

You felt really bad that you had spilt his special paint. Sitting on your bed with a book to keep your mind off of the incident your flipped the page and noticed you had gotten a paper cut. Your window opened and Painter came in and grabbed a tissue and wiped the blood away. "I'm sorry for yelling at you." He muttered and you shook your head. "You don't have to apologize, I probably would have reacted the same way." He pulled his mask up and kissed your forehead before apologizing again.

When he gets jealous

You and Painter were sitting at the park on a bench when one of your childhood friends saw you. "(Y/N)!" He called out and you looked to see who was calling your name. A boy with short blonde hair with a cow lick and blue eyes covered by glasses was running toward you waving his hand with a burger in his other hand. "Alfred! It's been awhile hasn't it? How's Matthew and Arthur?" The two of you started talking about some of your old childhood friends and about what he's been up to lately, leaving poor Painter in the dark. Finally Painter got tired of you two and picked you up bridal style and carried you off, in which Alfred just followed. "Alfred, this is my boyfriend Helen, Helen this is my childhood friend Alfred. Now stop being jealous." Painter blushed and walked faster as Alfred started laughing and waved, yelling he would call you later. "You aren't calling him." "Jealous much Helen?"

Time of the month

You woke up with cramps and groaned knowing it was that time again. Getting up from your bed you went to the bathroom and took care of the issue. Washing your hands you went to your dresser and took some painkillers. Realizing that it was the weekend you went to Painters house to keep occupied. About 3 hours later you groaned since the cramps had come back. "I need to get better painkillers." You mumbled and Painter looked at you. "What's wrong?" "It's that time of the month." You groaned and he stared at you. "Can I use it?" You gave him a disgusted look before hitting the back of his head. "No! That's disgusting!"

When he meets your parents

"So, you're the reason my daughter hasn't been home much? And why she suddenly got very interested in art, AND her grades have been raising?" Your dad asked and Painter nodded his head while your dad smiled and stuck his hand out. "Call me (Dad's name), and you are?" Helen shook his hand and replied with "Helen sir." "Isn't that a girl name?" Your dad asked and you elbowed him. "Dad, that's very rude." "Oops, sorry Helen." Painter just smiled and scratched the back of his head awkwardly, "I'm used to it actually." "Well this has been awkward, how about food?" You interrupted the tension in the room and your dad ruffled your hair. "Yeah, your mother is making (Favorite dinner) tonight!" He left and you sent an apologetic look to Painter. "Sorry about him, he's not one to think before he acts." Painter just smiled and gave your hand a squeeze, "That's fine, as long as he liked me I'm good."

When he has to leave Changing this up a bit :)

"Hey Helen! Your artwork got accepted at the art show! You know, the one where the rich snotty people go and pay like hundreds for the work." You told him as you held out the letter. "Why do you call me Helen after meeting your parents?" You thought about it and shrugged your shoulders. "I don't know but aren't you at least a bit excited for this?" He shrugged his shoulders and looked at the letter. "This means I'll have to leave for a week." Your smiled fell and you nodded your head. "I know, but I think it'll be a good experience." Painter then kissed your forehead and smiled a closed eyes smiles-. "Then I better go pack!"

When he comes back

"Wow, Helen's painting got sold for a lot! Wait, which painting is that?" You looked closer at the painting on the computer screen and your eyes widened. It was the painting of your in a field of flowers with a daisy in your hair. Helen had named that one "Perfect Flower". Your cell phone went off and you saw Painter calling you. "Hey, I'm back at my house if you wanna come over." "Painter, how come you sold "Perfect Flower"?" He paused and you waited for the answer. "Well, I wanted to show everyone your beauty." You smiled and started walking to your car. "You're really something ya know. That's why I love you!"

When you help him relax

Painter had decided to go killing for the night but had to cut it short when he got into a fight. Once he entered his house he flopped down on his bed and fell asleep. The next morning he woke with sore arms and legs and bruises everywhere. He called you over and you rushed to his house when he told you what had happened. "These are really bad bruises Painter. How big was this guy!" "Big." You sighed and sat next to him on the bed. You just rest for now. I'll get you something to eat." "Thank you (Y/N)." "No problem, just relax and you'll feel better later."

When you get jealous (I do not own the dialogue later in this...)

"You know Painter, I could swear you love your artwork more than me somedays." You said as you left Painter's house. He hadn't said anything to you and focused on his art. Sighing you walked back to your dorm room. Not a lot of people were there since the murders and it took everything to convince your parents to let you stay there. Opening the dorm room you set your bag on the table and flopped onto your bed and decided to take a quick nap. "Hi there!" A green bunny with wings flew over to you. Your eyes widened and you asked for it's name. "It's flying mint bunny!" You cocked your head to the side as it flew around you in circles. "Oh, did you come here to try and cheer me up?" He nodded "I wanted to see you (Y/N) so I flew right over!" "Oh, well thank you." "Painter loves you, he really does!" Mint bunny told you and flew away letting you wake up. Getting out of bed you returned to Painter's house to see him still painting. "Painter, I'm back." You called out and got silence in return. "Painter..." You said again and still you were ignored. "PAINTER!" You yelled causing him to jump and drop his brush. Turning to look at you he smiled from under his mask. Seeing you with your arms crossed, tapping foot, and a pout with slightly red tinted cheeks seemed funny to him. "Is someone jealous that I'm not paying attention to them?" He asked in a mocking tone causing you to give a small hmph. "Of course not..." "You've just been into that painting for the last 6 hours..." You mumbled under your breath and he chuckled. "I'm almost done, then we can go do something. It's nice to know that you want my attention though." He added at the end causing you to blush.

When he walks in on your changing

"I don't think I have anything that fancy though." You told Painter over the phone as he asked you to go with him to an art exhibition. "Just a nice dress would be nice." You sighed and agreed. "Fine, but I'll need you to help me pick out which one." "Fine by me." Hanging up the phone you looked back to your closet. Going to your closet you picked out two dresses and got your makeup and hair done before going over to Painter's house. "Helen, dress 1 or dress 2?" You asked and he picked the 2nd one. Holding it up you went to his bathroom and took your shirt and skirt off. Grabbing the dress you were about to put it on when Painter opened the door. "Helen!" You yelled/gasped. His eyes widened as he saw you and quickly closed the door. Once you came out of the bathroom he looked at you and blushed. "Sorry love... I thought you would have been done." Grabbing his hand you two walked to the exhibition. "It's fine, just next time knock."

When he gets 'excited'

"Why do I have to be in your painting?" You asked tiredly. It was 7:30 in the morning and you could barely keep your eyes open. He smirked from under his mask and led you to his art room. "Because you're beautiful and I feel like painting you." You closed your eyes once you sat down on the chair. "Now, if you would please take off your clothes and change into this swimming suit." He asked and you sighed. Grabbing the suit you went to his bathroom and put it on, still in your half asleep daze you didn't comprehend what was going on, and Painter knew that. When you came back he had you put on a pair of red and black heels to go with your galaxy bikini. He made you sit in the chair and pose while he started painting you. You fell asleep still in the pose and Painter looked up from his artwork a couple hours later to see you move. The action causes your breasts to squish together and cause Painter to run to his bathroom. 'So worth all this trouble!' He thought smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.7K 875 26
Just your everyday average creepypasta boyfriend scenarios! I'm taking these off my Quotev account and posting them here on Wattpad now, so if the "u...
64.9K 1.5K 20
||WARNING! THIS BOOK HAS BEEN ABANDONED!|| (Y/N) had always been a seemingly normal guy. Never really causing trouble, had great friends and a loving...
445K 7.7K 45
THIS BOOK IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION, CHARACTERS ARE BEING REMOVED WHILE OTHERS ARE BEING ADDED IN. MASSIVE CHANGES ARE IN STORE FOR EACH CP SO ALL...
557 27 25
You've all heard the stories of Creepypasta right? Slenderman, Herobrine, Jeff the Killer, and more? Well, there are two new girls on the block. Sist...