𝚄𝙽𝙿𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙳 / ᵗᵃᵉᵏᵒᵒᵏ

By vkookLOML9597

(ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ) . . . It was not intentional ,it just happened. two opposite people found their peace in each ot... More

𝚄𝙽𝙿𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙳
ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ
ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ {2}
ᴍᴇᴇᴛ {3}
ɴᴇᴡ ɪɴꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ {4}
ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇɴ {5}
ᴍᴀꜱᴋᴇᴅ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ {6}
ɪ'ᴅ ᴅɪᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ {7}
ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ {8}
ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ? {9}
ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜɪꜱ {10}
ᴀ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ {11}
ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ {12}
ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ {13}
ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏᴏᴅ {14}
ᴍɪꜱᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ {15}
ʜɪꜱ ʀᴀɢᴇ {16}
ʜᴏᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴜʀᴇ {17}
ɪɴᴛᴇɴꜱɪᴛʏ {18}
ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱʜʏ ᴍʀ.ᴋɪᴍ? {19}
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ {20}
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 (not an update)
ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛꜱ {21}
ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ {22}
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪꜱ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ {23}
ᴘʟᴀɴɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʀɢᴜᴍᴇɴᴛ {24}
ᴀ ꜱᴜᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴄᴀʟʟ {25}
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ {26}
ᴜɴᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ {27}
ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ? {28}
ꜰɄᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ {29}
ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ ʜᴏᴜʀ {30}
ᴄʜᴀᴏꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ {31}
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀᴡ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ {32}
ᴅᴇꜱᴛʀᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴘᴇᴛᴀʟꜱ {33}
ʙʀᴜɪꜱᴇᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ {34}
ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴋɪꜱꜱ {35}
ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ {36}
ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ᴅᴀʏꜱ {37}
ʀᴇᴄᴏɴᴄɪʟᴇ {38}
ᴏᴠᴇʀᴡʜᴇʟᴍɪɴɢ {39}
ꜱʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ {40}
ɢᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜ {41}
ᴜɴᴄʟᴇᴀʀ {42}
ᴘʟᴀʏꜰᴜʟ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ {43}
ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇꜱ {44}
ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴅᴀʏ {45}
ʙʟᴏᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴠᴇ {46}
ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ {47}
ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ {48}
ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴜꜱ {49}
ᴍʏ ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜꜱ {50}
ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ {51}
ʙʟɪꜱꜱꜰᴜʟ ꜱɪɢʜᴛꜱ {52}
ᴀ ꜰʀᴇꜱʜ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴏꜰ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ {53}
ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ {54}
ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɴᴇ {55}
ᴜɴᴘʟᴀɴɴᴇᴅ {ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ}
ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ɴᴏᴛᴇ (ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ)

ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ {1}

923 44 63
By vkookLOML9597

Falling in love is so beautiful isn't it? When you find a person who loves you so much and you fall for that person. Holding hand for comfort. Whispering Sweet things in your ears when you are sad, mad, frustrated, defeated. When the person holds you close giving you warmth. When the person kisses your forehead assuring you. Sometimes the gentleness turns into a burning passion, not in a bad way. When they make love with you, kisses you pouring all their love.

And then you, who also feel the time being stopped. Losing yourselves into eachother. Intertwining your hands as the person makes you theirs and submit themself to you, you submit yourself to them. When they smile at you, does everything to make you happy, you feel like your floating in air of love. When you also comfort them. When you also love them wholeheartedly. When they cry in your embrace, like no one can harm them if they're with you.

But sometimes people fall so hard that coming out of everything becomes so tough. They can't come out. They fell like they are trapped into something deep. They start blaming themselves. They feel frustrated, vulnerable, lost. But eventually find a way to get out of the bond, or to fall more deeper into the sea of love. Into eachother.

Last night was intense yet soft, hot but full of love. love between two bodies but one soul. The room was filled with sweet talks, whispers, moans, groans, heavy breaths, and skin slapping sounds, lazy giggles, soft chuckles.

They made love. Yes it was a love making session not a mere fuck nor just a sex. They always name this session as love making. And why not? They love eachother truly.

The sun was spreading his warmth to every corner but not in a room. Not in the room where two naked bodies were cuddling with eachother under the sheets which was covering them upto to their chests without any care of the world. The curtains were closed. Phones were on silent mode.

Their lips were deep pink but swollen. Hair dishevelled. One had some dry tears in the cheeks where the other one had red scratch marks on his back. Their chests were covered with red and purple patches.

You could hear soft snores in the room. Both of them were holding each other tightly in their embrace even if they were sleeping.

They're eachother's peace.

A brown haired male's face was pressed against a hard naked chest. His one hand was fisted in the front of the chest and another one was wrapped around the black haired male's waist tightly.

The black haired male was also holding him by his waist. The grip was tight but not harmful, it was gentle. His another hand was holding the brown haired boy's shoulder securely.

They are lovers. Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung.

Jeon Jungkook is the owner of biggest five resorts in Korea as well as the owner of the biggest casino known as Azure sapphire.

Taehyung is an officer, head of the big investigation section to be more precise. a very hardworking man.

Right now he is on a mission to find the most powerful mafia gang in Korea. This case is very important for him because everyone is trusting him on this. They know Taehyung can do this, as he is very intelligent person.

Taehyung's eyes fluttered. He was waking up slowly. He opened his eyes and saw a hard chest infront of his face. The chest was adorned with red, purple lovemarks. He smiled and blushed when he remembered what happened last night.

Not like it was their first time but he still feels like everytime is their first.

Taehyung took his hands from his lover's waist and raised them to touch his cheeks. The tip of slender fingers was tracing jungkook's face slowly, caressing it, admiring his boyfriend.

He let his fingers touch his eyes to his nose then to his parted lips and his sharp jaw.

Jungkook really has dark aura but with him.. he is so soft with Taehyung. He never raised his voice at him. He cuddles with Taehyung whenever Taehyung commands him to, does anything his man says.

The biggest thing is only Taehyung can command him. It happens when you love someone you try to bring heaven to them. They become a big part of your life which you never wanna lose.

Taehyung was so much lost into Jungkook's face that he did not notice a pair of soft eyes were looking down at him. The eyes were still half closed.

Jungkook was observing Taehyung's beauty for the nth time now. He always thought how lucky he is that he met Taehyung. How beautiful the boy is inside and out. He is whipped for the male.

He wants to hold him this tight always. See the face, hear those melodious giggles, laughs. Wanna see the lips turning into a pout whenever he would tease him. Wanna hear Taehyung cursing him for annoying the shit out of him. Wanna hear his lover whining for something to him.

He wanna love this boy for all his life. Funny thing is, if it was few months ago, he would have killed Taehyung for even confessing to him.

Now.. he can not even imagine hurting this man.

He regrets one thing. He is scared to lose Taehyung always. The fear always shakes him to the core. Sometimes his ears ringed, telling him that Taehyung will leave him. He would not be with a lier like him, a person like him.

When Taehyung's finger reached to raven haired male's lips again he felt a kiss on the finger. He flinched slightly for a second but then looked up and saw Jungkook staring at him with soft, love filled eyes.

He smiled softly at him and got the same smile back. The comfortable silence broke when Jungkook spoke in his morning voice which the brunette loves to hear "good morning" and kissed Taehyung's head.

Taehyung closed his eyes at the kiss and replied a soft good morning.

"How was your sleep sweetheart?" The voices were soft. They did not want to break the calm atmosphere just now. They knew that they both had to get up after some moments and after spending a little time togather, they will go to their own work.

Most of the time Jungkook comes to Taehyung's home to spend time together. Sometimes he stays there too. Taehyung never had any problem with that. He also loves to be with his lover after a tiring day.

"I sleep well when I'm with you always." Taehyung said and snuggled his face to Jungkook's neck.

"what about you?"

"You literally stole my answer just now love." Jungkook chuckled and tightened his hold pulling Taehyung close, if possible.

"I don't wanna go to work today! It's so fucking tiring~" Taehyung whined.

It was not like Taehyung is a whiny person. Not at all. He is a tough person. His behaviour is not as cold as Jungkook's but he is still cold and serious. And he is not physically weak too though. He also has muscles but not much as his boyfriend's. His boyfriend is hulk himself. He loves to munch hard on those muscles.

With Jungkook he break the rough and tough facades and behave like a literal baby. He whins, he complains, stomps his feet. He even acts cute to steal Jungkook's attention even though without acting Jungkook finds his boyfriend cute whenever he sulks. He is a clingy baby when he is close to the younger.

"I know baby, but we both have to go."

"That basterd Jk! He's so annoying and clever ughh, I wanna bang his head somewhere!" He said but his face was pressed against Jungkook's neck so failed to notice Jungkook's eyes which turned emotionless before guilt got filled in them.

I'm sorry my love... Jungkook apologised to Taehyung in his mind with a heavy heart.

"Why are you so silent suddenly." Taehyung grumbled when he noticed Jungkook was not answering him. But that was not true right. Jungkook did answered him but in his mind.

He said sorry.

"Oh.. no no I was thinking that I also have a important work today.. you know." He lied. Ofcourse he could not say why he became all of a sudden.

"Will you come here straight after work?" Taehyung raised his head up to look at Jungkook with a subtle pout.

"You want me to?" He smiled seeing his baby pouting.

"Yes!" Taehyung said in a demanding tone and who was Jungkook to deny his demand so he immediately nodded.

"Okay tiger, I'll come here. But give me a good morning kiss first." He puckered his lips when he saw Taehyung's face leaning forward.

Taehyung kissed him but not on the lips.

Instead he kissed the mole under his lips. The mole attracts him too much. He likes to kiss the mark.

"Lips, tiger, lips." Jungkook pointed his lips with Taehyung's finger.

Taehyung chuckled and pressed his lips to Jungkook's.

The kiss was a lazy one. Lips were moving slowly. They fit like a puzzle. Taehyung lifted his one hand to hold Jungkook's hair softly, and Jungkook's tatted hand was caressing the beauty's bare torso who had his one elbow supporting his body and the other was on Jungkook's chest.

Taehyung broke the kiss and covered his mouth with his palm when Jungkook licked his lips silently telling him to open his mouth. When he broke the kiss he understood why Taehyung backed away. He chuckled and pulled Taehyung's face closer to his own.

"You remember I literally ate you out yesterday night love." He rasped against Taehyung's ear and bit his earlobe.

Taehyung gasped when he felt the bite and his cheeks, ears turned red hearing the words left Jungkook's lips.

"Shut up pervert." He removed his hand from his face to push Jungkook away but uh oh.. Jungkook was fast enough to pin his hands beside his head and hover over him.

Taehyung gasped again and turned more red when he noticed the blanket already fell down from their body. They were butt naked now. No traces of clothes were there. Every fabric was laying abandoned on the floor.

Then his eyes got stuck at Jungkook's well built body. His hard chest, his hard biceps. The way his long hair touching his shoulders. Then his brown eyes roamed down at Jungkook's hard abs. They had some bite marks as Taehyung enjoyed his meal yesterday. Then the V line. And his eyes became wide when he saw the semi hard length of his lover.

Oh.. Jungkook was getting hard seeing Taehyung's naked body under him. The tan smooth skin was adorned with his own bite marks.

The sharp collarbones, red slightly bitten lip, the well defined jaw, chest. Taehyung's chest was a little buffed up because of his muscles. The brown buds were standing proud on both sides. The smooth stomach which was showing the abs. Tight but lucious thighs which Jungkook had sucked few hours ago, were on the view too.

Jungkook had his legs on both sides of Taehyung's thighs. He was caging him. After admiring eachother Jungkook spoke softly "wanna love you again."

"But did not you said you have a important work today." Taehyung was also wishing to make love with Jungkook again but they had work.

"Oh darling, when you're laying under me looking like this, then trust me when it comes to you everything can stop and go fuck themselves for me." Jungkook's eyes had lust, love, admiration for Taehyung.

The way he said, his voice held determination. He was not lying when he said he can leave everything if it comes to Taehyung. He can kill anyone, can burn anything if it can save the boy.

Taehyung felt giddy when he heard the words. His lips curled up into a soft smile. He gestured Jungkook to come closer and Jungkook obayed.

"I love you so much kook." He whispered looking at Jungkook's lips.

Jungkook smiled too and pecked his lips before replying "I love you, more than anything in the world tae."

"So.. are you ready for a morning sex love?" Jungkook asked with a smirk. His hands left Taehyung's ones and went to Taehyung's plumpy ass and squeezed it slightly.

Taehyung had a smirk too on his lips when he replied "always babe."

Even though Taehyung says he feels their love makings reminded him about their first time which he cherished... But jungkook wanted to forget the time.

It hurts him. It makes him feel like he used Taehyung for his own pleasure, and somehow it was actually true.

But about the times they had sex after he confessed are pure and something he wanna remember throughout his life.

Writing scenes like this is really tough 😖 next is gonna be more tough!!!!
How was the chapter?
Hope you like it 🌠
Sorry for the mistakes ✨

I JUST FINISHED MY THIRD EXAM TODAY AND I'M SO SLEEPY AS I JUST SLEPT FOR FOUR HOURS IN THE NIGHT AS I HAD TO STUDY. I SHOULD TAKE A NAP NOW 😌 MY EYES ARE LITERALLY BURNING!

THEN I GOTTA COMPLETE MY PRACTICALS!!! (⁠༎ຶ⁠ ⁠෴⁠ ⁠༎ຶ⁠)

^^😩

^^ happy 4th anniversary boys!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

^^THEY WERE LITERALLY LIKE THIS WHEN I GOT TO KNOW THEM!!! CAN YOU FEEL IT~ ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ

^^ did you see yesterday's live!! I'm so sorry for wheezing that time (not in a bad way lovelies!) ᕙ⁠(͡⁠°⁠‿⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠ᕗ

^^JINNIE POSTED (⁠っ⁠˘̩⁠╭⁠╮⁠˘̩⁠)⁠っ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 14.1K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...
532K 21K 50
**DON'T READ IF THIS IS CONTENT YOU DISLIKE SO READ THE WARNING BEFORE CONTINUING** **UNDERGOING EDITING, CHAPTER'S MARKED WITH ✔ HAVE BEEN EDITING...
27.1K 1K 26
Kidnapped and used for pleasure kTH ends up falling in love with his rapist and tormentor. . . Rescued after 6months and sent overseas he made a prom...
809K 35.1K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...