IT Preferences

By AnnaMushroom21

Who I will be writing โ€ข Billy boy โค๏ธ โ€ข Stan the man ๐Ÿงก โ€ข Trashmouth ๐Ÿ’› โ€ข Wheezy ๐Ÿ’š โ€ข Beaverly ๐Ÿ’™ โ€ข Bennie ๐Ÿ’œ ... More

๐ŸคGreatings Beautiful People๐Ÿค
โ‡๏ธHow You Two Meetโ‡๏ธ
๐Ÿฆ„How You Two Meet PT 2๐Ÿฆ„
๐Ÿ˜‚Your Best F-ing Friend๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ”…First Dates๐Ÿ”…
โค๏ธA/Nโค๏ธ
What You Two Do When Your bored ๐Ÿ˜‘
๐ŸซฃTheir First Thoughts of You๐Ÿคญ
What You Do When Thier Sad๐Ÿคง
๐Ÿ˜‚A/N๐Ÿ˜
MoodBoards for thier aesthetic๐ŸŽˆ
You Find Out Thier Cheating๐Ÿคฌ
You Find out their cheating part 2
What they do while you guys are broken up
๐ŸฅบWhy You Guys Break Up๐Ÿ˜ญ
How You Broke Up (Part 2)
โค๏ธโ€๐ŸฉนYou Guys Make Up๐Ÿ’˜
If You Died In A Movie (cast)
You Guys Make Upโฃ๏ธ (Prt 2)
If You Were Dating Bowers

Stuff You Caught Them Doing๐Ÿ˜

48 0 0
By AnnaMushroom21

❤️Billy Boy❤️
-Practicing Ballet 🩰
- "Hey Bill have you seen m-"
- Shocked both of you were just 😳
- He looked like he was gonna cry so you hugged him.
-Bro did start crying, he got so embarrassed.
- "Bill babe when did you start doing ballet"
- "I-I h-have been d-doing I-it s-since I was l-little"
- He did ballet better than you but I mean he kinda did it his hole life so you didn't really have a chance at beating him in it.

🧡Stan The "Manly" Man🧡
- Singing "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" using his hairbrush as a microphone.
- "Stan what the actual fuc-"
- Looks at you and starts screaming like a girl.
- No one knew he was into that kind of music and he thought he was home alone.
- You we're just so confused how the hell he knew about this song.
- "Y/n pls don't tell anyone about this pls"
- You agreed never to tell anyone, with that you started singing with him and using your hairbrush as a microphone.

💛Trashmouth💛
- Reading a book about learning to be normal but he was upside down reading it.
- "Rich what the hell are you doing"
- "Learning to be normal since Stan told me I was not normal at all"
- He wasn't shocked or mad or embarrassed you caught him reading but it definitely wasn't normal to be reading upside down.
- You have never been more scared in your life, he never reads you were terrified about this.
- You grabbed a bat, then he got scared!
- "What the hell, why do you need a bat"
- "No I need a crucifix and some holy water to get the demon out of you Rich."

💚Wheezy💚
- Practicing how to ask you out on a teddy bear his mommy gave him.
- "Hey Ed- what the fuck are you doing with that teddy bear."
- He looked at you then screamed and ran out the room all the way outside.
- You looked out his window and saw him using his inhaler .
- "Why the fuck is he talking to a teddy bear, Bro teddy why you get Eddie and I don't!"
- He came back inside and hugged his teddy bear for comfort.
- You got mad jealous and snatched it out of his hands.
- "Y-Y/n why did you do th-"
- You then hugged him and y'all stayed like that the rest of the day.

💙Beaverly💙
- Kissing her pillow and pretending it was you.
- "Baby I'm home, What the hell are you cheating on me with your pillow!?!?"
- She looked at you and said-
- "Yes I am this pillow is way better at kissing than you my love."
- You walked over to her and grabbed the pillow then beat the pillow up.
- Good job Y/n!!!!
- She kissed you after that and y'all cuddled the rest of the day bc you were mad as you should be I mean you got cheated on for a damn pillow.

💜Bennie Boy💜
- He was making a shrine of you in his room it had pictures of you and you and him with your favorite color, flowers and heart stickers.
- "Aww Bennie this is so cute"
- He looked at you and got embarrassed but you solved that by hugging him.
- He thought you were gonna think it was creepy but it actually was very cute.
- You two cuddled and he sometimes got up to work on his pretty shrine he had of you.
- Honestly kinda creepy but also very cute.

🤍Mikey🤍
- Dancing and watching Dirty Dancing
- You wanted to join since your a fun, pretty, amazing gf.
- And when he saw you dancing too he grabbed your hand and you both started doing the dirty dancing moves.
- He was shocked you wanted to do it with him but he loved when you showed him your funny side.
- You lived for this moment you were both dancing, laughing, and kissing from time to time.
- Aww you guys are adorable (You should do this with me instead though I'm way better than all of them)

💘A/N💘
Hello hoes how are y'all did you like this chapter and did you think of dating me instead of those losers, no. Oh well your gonna love me someday I know it I'm hot and damn I can keep you safe from bowers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

504K 20.7K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
1M 35K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
398K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.8M 58.9K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...