Book1♡Hello, there Lady Caven...

By miss_lover_girl

You were moving to West England witches is located there. So you were Moving school there too. Gladly your Pa... More

All about your personal in this story.
Your family faces looks like.
Chapter 1 Moving to a another country.
Chapter 2 packing some stuff
Chapter 4 Landing on a new Country
Chapter 5 moving to our new lovely home
Chapter 6 Exploring the big town
Chapter 7 the girl I met from the town
Chapter 8 Unexpected guest
Chapter 9 Welcome to Luna Nova Academy
Chapter 10 first Lesson
Chapter 11 Learning to ride a broom
Chapter 12 Broom relay.
Chapter 13 The book.
Chapter 14 Night Fall.
Chapter 15 I lost my wand.
Chapter 16 Pact of the Dragon.
Chapter 17 Hair.
Chapter 18 The big cut.
Chapter 19 The Fountain.
Chapter 20 Stormy night.
Chapter 21 Review.
Chapter 22 Exam.
Chapter 23 Laboratory partner.
THANK YOU GUYS😭😭😭
Chapter 24 School trip.
Chapter 25 Party.
Signing off for a while.
Chapter 26 The mushroom monster.
Chapter 27 The blue Moon.
Chapter 28 History.
Chapter 29 Prepared for the Festival.
Chapter 30 The Samhain Festival.
Announcement!!!

Chapter 3 Airport

892 25 4
By miss_lover_girl

Y/N Pov

I woke up at 4:30 am and I'm still sleepy but I must wake up so early because helping my Mom to put our stuff in the car.

"That's all Mom?" I said to her "Yes sweetie that's all" she said to me.

I walked into the living room finding my siblings fallen asleep on the sofa I woke up them to say "It's time to go you have more time to sleep in the car you two" while they whined.

"Aww Alright," my brother said with a sad tone "come on Aurora,"

"Nooo," Aurora said while Ezra pulled Aurora's feet.

I chuckle a little because they're so cute "Aurora come on we should go now" I said

Aurora didn't respond so I carry my little sister in a bridal style she's so lazy to get up.

~Timeskip~

No one POV's

Y/N and Mom and her siblings are in the car now they stop by to buy McDonald's because they have no time to cook breakfast.

Mom ordered a pancake and coffee and her siblings ordered a burger and fries and Y/N ordered a burger and hot cocoa.

While they were in the parking lot eating their breakfast Y/N was thinking about what it looks like in West England.

~Timeskip~

Y/N Pov

Meanwhile, while my Mom driving the car, I put on some earphones to my ear to listen to music, which makes me feel relaxed while we are on the road.

I fell asleep while we were on the road until my Mom said "Hey Sweetie Y/N your friend is waiting for you outside of the airport"

My eyes widened when I hear my Mom say to me I quickly get out of the car and run from them.

"GUYS!" I shout so badly that people inside the airport inside can hear me.

They run to me and give me a big warm hug we laughed so much.

My friends look at my Mother and help her to carry our stuff inside the airport I was embarrassed because they were carrying our stuff.

When we're done checking up our cards and bag at the airport our flight will be 3 minutes.

After 3 minutes, I stand up and go to my friends before I enter the airplane.

"So this is it guys," I said while my friends try not to look into my eyes.

"Guys don't give me those faces," I said while smiling at them.

They cried and hug me and they didn't say a word.

I hugged them back while my hands are digging into their clothes they noticed me.

"Wait Y/N are you crying?" Kate said I look at them and see me Cry they were shocked they know you are a strong heart but today you have a softened heart.

"I'm gonna miss you guys so much," You said while you crying.

They look at me and said, "We're gonna miss you too Y/N L/N" They gave me a warm smile.

"Sweetie Y/N it's time to go now," Your Mom said with a weak smile.

"Mom give me a sec my friends want to take a pic with me," I said calmly

"1 2 3 say best friend forever!" Mark said

"Best Friend forever!" I and my friends said it together,

"Goodbyes Guys," You said walking away to your friends.

"GOODBYE Y/N WERE GONNA MISS YOUU" They scream I laugh a little and wave at them.

They wave back at me.

~Timeskip~

No one POV's

They were on the airplane now and it was full of silence Y/N was looking at the picture with her friends earlier Y/N Smiled and close her eyes and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 77 10
Luna Nova Magical Academy is known for being the most prestigious school for witches and also known for being an all-girls academy. But a certain "fo...
22.1K 488 21
Luna Nova. A magical academy that is open to teaching young girls in the ways of magic! With a new year starting and a sudden appearance of a quiet y...
21K 827 12
No matter how broken someone is, they can still be fixed. You are Y/N, a broken boy forced out of his home by an abusive father. Finding yourself al...
4.5K 209 9
Today was supposed to be a day like any other in Luna Nova, well except for the fact you had to retry a failed potions exam. Things take a turn howev...