Falling for The Freak (Eddie...

By strangergvf0423

(Y/N) just moved into Hawkins for her senior year of high school and already she's being shown the ropes. Aft... More

Welcome to Hawkins High
Meeting 'The Freak'
A Week into Hawkins
A Hawkins Party (Pt.1)
A Hawkins Party (Pt.2)
The Tired After Party
Catching Up
The Movie
The Start of Something New
Late Night Talking
The Hideout
Jealousy, Jealousy (Pt.1)
Jealousy, Jealousy (Pt.2)
Bittersweet Company
The Funeral
The Distraction
A Much Needed Girls Night
Losing Him
Discovering the Truth
We Could Be Heroes
The Thought of You
The Waiting Game
Tears and Rain
Harrington (Pt.1)
Harrington (Pt.2)
With or Without You
Juliet's Secrets
This Is What Falling In Love Feels Like
Apologies
Whiplash
Harlow's Diner
Nightmares From The Past
Friendsgiving (Pt.1)
Friendsgiving (Pt.2)
Cleaning Up The Mess
Making Amends
Love and Glory
Confessions
Kicking Names and Taking Ass
Thanksgiving (Pt.2)
The Cunningham Effect
The Kidnapping
The Feared Past and the Doomed Future
The plan ~without a capital 'P'~
The Master of Puppets
Fine Line
Everyone Requires A Plan
A Winter Romance
The Snow Ball (Pt.1)
The Snow Ball (Pt.2)
A Chaotic Morning
Hey, Hey What Can I Do
Team Work Makes the Dream Work
Surprise...
Growing Up & Falling Apart
My Love
Hungry Like The Wolf
You're Dead, Wheeler
A Winter Wonderland (Pt.1)
A Winter Wonderland (Pt.2)
A Winter Wonderland (Pt.3)
Sweater Weather
Crazy In Love
My Mind is Drifting Away
Dreaming in Reality
Preparing for BAT-tle
Why Didn't You Run?
The Beginning of the End
Broken Bells
Your Protector
Tentpole Shangrila
The Weight of Dreams
Christmas Day (Pt.1)
Christmas Day (Pt.2)
Nobody Puts Baby In A Corner
Okay? Okay.
New Years Eve (Pt.1)
New Years (Pt.2)
Upside Down

Thanksgiving (Pt.1)

8.6K 236 442
By strangergvf0423

"Time to get up, darling." Eddie groaned as I felt him shake the bed from his stretching. 

"No." I whined as I turned on my side. I pulled the covers up higher to keep myself warm from the cold. Eddie chuckled and opened up the comforter, joining me inside of the warmth. I felt him spoon me from behind as he kissed my head. 

"Ah, this is nice." Eddie sighed, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me in closer. "I'll give us five more minutes." I nodded and fell back asleep for those five minutes. 

"(Y/N)." I woke up again to Eddie calling out my name, almost in a sing-song voice. I groaned again and grabbed the comforter, throwing it over my head this time. "Ow." I accidentally punched Eddie in the face from the force I used. I felt bad for what I did, but I kept my hidden position underneath the blankets. 

"You just punched me in the mouth and you won't kiss it better?" Eddie joked. "How rude." 

I grunted before turning my body around to face him. I looked up and watched as he touched his lip in the spot I'm guessing I hit him at. I reached my hand out into the cold air, grabbed his face, and quickly pulled him down for a kiss. 

"It still hurts." Eddie complained as I shoved my head back into the blanket. 

"Leave me alone." I mumbled. 

"No, thanks." I let out another groan. "I'd rather annoy the hell out of you than leave you alone." 

Eddie grabbed the comforter and let himself in once more, but this time laid on top of me. I peeked up at him through one of my eyes, almost jumping from how close his face was to mine.

"Good morning, beautiful." Eddie smiled as both of my eyes opened. I tried to fight my own smile as I closed my eyes once more. "No, let me see your gorgeous eyes!" Suddenly, Eddie started to peel my eyes open. 

"Eddie, stop!" I giggled. 

"Only if you open them up." 

"Fine." I opened my eyes and saw the biggest grin on his face. 

"You're so pretty." Eddie leaned down and rubbed his nose on mine. 

"Pretty ugly." I laughed as Eddie frowned at me. 

"Don't call my girlfriend ugly." 

"Well, I mean-" Eddie cut me off by standing up, taking the comforter with him. "No!" I tried to curl my body up into fetal position as I started shivering. 

"Say that you're pretty." 

"I'm pretty." I gave in instantly. I needed the warmth back. 

"Say you're beautiful." 

"Eddie."

"Say it."

"I'm beautiful."

"Now, say you're gorgeous."

"Come on!" 

"I want to hear it."

"I'm gorgeous." A smile spread across my face as I looked up at his goofy grin. 

"Thank you." Eddie dropped back down, this time the comforter wasn't over our heads. Instead, Eddie's hair formed a curtain around our faces as we stared into each other's eyes. "Happy Thanksgiving."

"Happy Thanksgiving, goofball." I gave him a quick peck on the lips, making him gasp with a big smile.

"A kiss? For me?" I nodded my head and giggled. Eddie suddenly leaned down and attacked my neck as he tickled my sides. 

"Eddie, stop!" I laughed. I kept tossing and turning, trying to get away from his grip. 

"Never!" Eddie let out an evil laugh as he started to tickle my armpits. 

"No!" I screamed out as he continued. After about three minutes, Eddie suddenly stopped and looked at me. 

"Do you hear that?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Hear what?"

"My stomach. It's growling. It's time to eat!" Eddie pecked my lips before disappearing under the blanket. I was left confused before I felt his face suddenly shove itself between my thighs. I let out a huge gasp as I gripped my sheets. 

"Eddie, oh my god, what are you doing?" He chuckled, blowing hot air on my center and making my back arch in response. Eddie moved up through the blanket, peeking his head out as he looked at me. 

"I'm about to start my feast for the day. Now, can you sit still and let me eat? I'm starving." Eddie pecked my chin before disappearing once more. I bit my lip as I felt him pull my panties down.  I heard a low growl come from underneath as he positioned himself. 

He left a trail of kisses on both thighs, teasing me as he took his time. His cold rings left goosebumps on my skin as he held on. Just from this, I was already turned on and squirming underneath his touch. Eddie's head was right in the center now as he blew air onto me, making my hands go straight to his hair. 

"(Y/N), are you up?" Juliet called outside of my room as Eddie dug in. I bit my lip and punched my bed as I tried to focus. 

"Yes!" I yelled back. I felt Eddie smirk against me, making me roll my eyes. Suddenly, I felt Eddie's whole mouth on me, swirling his tongue and driving me crazy.

"What are you going to wear?" I slapped my face in frustration as I thought about my answer.

"I'm not too-" I stopped to take a breath as Eddie shook his head, adding a finger to the equation. "I'm not sure." I spit out fast. 

"Well, can you hurry up so we can pick it out together?" Juliet complained. I threw my head back from the mix of anger and pleasure. 

"Yes." I simply answered as Eddie quickened his silent motions. Another finger slid into me as Eddie sucked, causing my hips to buck. 

I heard Juliet walk away, letting me know I can release the breath I was holding. Eddie took that chance to start shaking his head from side to side, pleasuring me more. I quietly moaned and clung onto his curls as my legs began to shake. 

"Eddie, we have to stop." I didn't like what I said to him, wanting him to continue instead and to ignore me, but I knew Juliet was waiting for me. 

I felt Eddie take his mouth from me before leaving sloppy kisses up my body. His sweaty head popped out of the covers as he looked at me. The way he looked at me made me squirm as he kept his fingers inside of me. 

"I'm not finished." Eddie growled against my lips before kissing me. I moaned against his lips as he continued his motions. His other hand travelled up slowly up the side of my body, landing on my throat. I inhaled sharply as I felt a new spark inside of me from the feeling of his rings wrapped around my neck. Eddie slightly squeezed, shocking me as I ripped my lips off of his. 

"I'm so sorry. Did I hurt you, darling?" Eddie loosened his grip and started to move away. 

"No, I was just surprised." I shook my head as I looked shyly into his eyes. "Please try again." 

Eddie smirked as he moved his hand back around my throat. He bent down and kissed me as his hand tightened, exciting something new inside of me. 

"Can I finish now?" Eddie's breath on my ear made me bit my lip as I nodded. He then made his way back down, wrapping my legs around his shoulders, and finishing what he started earlier. 

-------

"Wow, I don't think I'll ever get used to that." Eddie laid breathlessly next to me as I tried to get my vision back. 

"Me neither." I gasped. Eddie laughed beside me before kissing my cheek and helping me walk to the bathroom shower. 

Eddie insisted on washing me the whole time. He wouldn't let me wash him in return, claiming that "his princess shouldn't have to do anything." He always knew how to make me blush. 

I decided on going with blue jeans, a white turtle neck with a pink flannel on top. I threw on my black converse and to compliment my outfit, I put on a gold chained necklace. My hair was half pushed up in a pink scrunchy and I added on a little mascara to spice things up. 

Eddie came out of the bathroom with black ripped jeans and a grey shirt with his leather jacket on. I loved the fact that he wore dark clothes whenever I wore lights. We complimented each other. 

"Wow, oh, wow. You are a sexy mama." Eddie walked up to me and kissed my lips with his finger hooked underneath my chin. 

"I could say the same about you." I bit my lip as I tugged on his jacket, pulling him closer to me. 

"I'm a sexy mama?" Eddie acted shocked. "I feel honored." I laughed before kissing him one last time. 

"Ready for the day?" I asked him.

"As ready as I'll ever be." Juliet walked by and stopped as she looked into my room.

"Aw, you guys are too cute. Now, let's go." I rolled my eyes jokingly at her before taking Eddie's hand in mine and dragging him downstairs with me. 

"What's the plan again?" Eddie asked, causing Juliet to throw her head back and groan as she waited for me to unlock the car. She looked adorable in her turtleneck and flannel patterned dress. 

"First, we go to the Wheelers, then you guys drop me off at Dustin's while you go to your Uncles and in the end we meet at Steve's." Juliet said as we climbed inside. She sounded absolutely annoyed. 

"Juliet, what's with the attitude?" I turned around to look at her before leaving the driveway. 

"I'm sorry." Juliet took a deep breath, looking out the window as I made my way to our busy day. "I'm just super stressed out. I'm meeting Dustin's mom for the first time and it's scary." 

"Oh, please. Mrs. Henderson is the sweetest person ever." Eddie butt in as he rested his hand on my thigh. "You'll do great, I promise." I smiled over at him as he smiled back. 

------------------------

"Thank you both so much, again!" I hugged Mrs. Wheeler. 

"It's no bother, really. Come around any time you guys like." Karen smiled over to Juliet and I. She seemed to like Eddie a little more after today, except for Mr. Wheeler of course. He judged way too much. 

"Of course." We waved goodbye and got back into the car. I tried to talk as much as possible to keep Juliet's head off of her next task of the day. Eddie was sharing instructions with me on how to find Dustin's house. 

"Can't we just pick up Max and she can come with me?" Juliet asked suddenly. 

"No, she can't come in with you. You've got this. Remember what Eddie said." I tried to remind her. 

"But what if he's lying?" She tried to whisper, but Eddie caught what she said. 

"Hey! I'm not lying. I promise nothing bad will happen. If it goes south, call my uncle's trailer and we will come get you." Eddie grabbed a napkin and pen that sat in my center counsel then wrote down his number for her. 

"You'll do amazing." After parking in the driveway, I turned to look at my baby sister. Juliet gave me a concerned look as her hands twisted together in an anxious way. 

"I don't know. Maybe we should just go." Juliet tried backing out. I looked over at Eddie for more help, which he responded by getting out of the car. "What is he doing?" 

"I have no idea." I said as Eddie knocked on Dustin's door. We watched in silence, waiting for Dustin to answer and when he did, they both started to converse with one another. Eddie pointed his thumb back at us, making Dustin look over his shoulder before nodding. 

"Oh, boy." Juliet gulped as Eddie and Dustin walked over to her car door. Dustin opened it as Juliet unbuckled her seat belt. He stretched out a hand for her to get out with and she took it with a smile. 

"There's nothing to be worried about. My mom already loves you." Dustin said before shutting the car door. Eddie got into the car as the two walked up to the front door.

"What was that all about?" I asked him.

"Oh, nothing."

-----------------------------------------

Author's Note

Sadly, this chapter is going to be split in two. I was going to write one big chapter again, but I'm falling asleep and really want to publish this today, so here we are! lmao

I hope you all liked the chapters I put out today :)) I tried to put as many as I could to cheer everyone up. I was extremely depressed yesterday and this morning, so after writing these chapters I feel so much better. I gotta keep that Eddie love rolling in to distract us from the pain ;)

I love you all and I'm sending hugs <3

Love, 

- E

P.S. I'm sorry if the ending started getting a little sloppy. My eyes kept closing as I was writing it, so now it's bed time. Enjoy!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 151 17
[𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘳π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘬𝘦 𝘒 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘨𝘩 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘸𝘰𝘢𝘭π˜₯𝘯'𝘡 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘡𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳?] in which rhian...
108 1 1
(Stranger Things AU) Prom photos are posted at the end of the story! WARNINGS AND TRIGGERS: 18+ ONLY (ABSOLUTELY NO MINORS) NSFW... Mature sexual con...
70.6K 2K 40
Eddie Munson was the freak of Hawkins High. He was a pain in the ass last year, and continued to be this year too on your return to highschool to rep...
1.7K 22 12
Tammy Wheeler, sister of Nancy and Mike wheeler. She's a senior, she's on the cheer team. One of the most popular girls in school. This is her year...