Hand of the Heart | S. Rogers...

By Pulchritude_Rogers

You are in need of a husband before your coronation to be able to rule on the throne as queen, so your counci... More

Ch. 1 - Tournament
Ch. 2 - Competitors' Arrivals
Ch. 3 - The First Dinner
Ch. 4 - Archery
Ch. 5 - Courtships
Ch. 6 - Jousting
Ch. 7 - Village
Ch. 8 - Sword Fight
Ch. 9 - My Heart
Ch. 10 - The Ball
Ch. 11 - The Final Game
Ch. 12 - To Be King
Ch. 13 - Firsts
Ch. 15 - Rest of Our Lives
So...

Ch. 14 - Consummation

1.1K 45 5
By Pulchritude_Rogers

Ever since you and Steve acted on each others' lust, you found yourself unable to get those impure thoughts out of your head. Your mind drifted off during council meetings and as you did mediocre tasks, thinking of the way he pleasured you and how you brought him to feel that way as well.

The way he practically worshiped your body that night made you impossibly more enamored by him. His usual bold and dominating demeanor stayed with him in the bedroom whilst he pleasured you. He was nothing but generous and grateful towards you as you gave him a part of your innocence. In your eyes, he was perfection.

And you wished to be nowhere else than where you were now, getting dressed in the stark white gown you would walk down the aisle in. It was stitched and beaded to your exact vision, and fitted to compliment your figure. The train was 40 feet long to symbolize the 40 decades your bloodline has been in power. The silver, diamond-encrusted crown had been worn by several generations of women in your family for their weddings.

When your hair and makeup were done, you were placed outside the doors of your kingdom's most magnificent cathedral, waiting for the cue to go inside. Guards were placed at every side and corner of the place due to the tendency of the bride to get kidnapped, especially with displays of wealth such as a royal wedding.

Eamon came up from behind you, offering you his arm to take. He was dressed in his best uniform with his usually messy curls tamed and neat for the occasion.

"Are you ready, y/n?"

You took his forearm. "More than, Eamon."

The music started inside and the cathedral doors swung open. Eamon pulled you along down the aisle by your arm and you made sure not to step on your long dress. You couldn't stop smiling so your cheeks hurt.

You spotted Steve, your soon-to-be husband, at the end of the aisle, standing there in all his glory. He was wearing his nicest uniform, with all of his awards, medals, ropes, badges, ribbons, and decorations on his chest. There were so many, you couldn't possibly count them all.

Bucky stood beside Steve as his Best Man, with Sam and a few other men that you didn't recognize. You chose Natasha to be your Maid of Honor, so she was standing at the end next to Wanda and your ladies' maids.

When you got ¾ of the way down the aisle, you spotted tears streaming down Steve's handsome face. You could feel yourself about to cry, but you held the tears in so as not to ruin your makeup.

Eamon handed you off to Steve, the spiritual passing of ownership over the bride from one man to her husband.

"Take care of her, Captain Rogers."

Steve quietly sucked in a breath, taking your hands in his. "I will."

~~~~~~~

The reception wasn't anything special, it was mostly for the public's entertainment and since the wedding was an excuse for tons of leaders and representatives to get together, it gave them a chance to mingle and talk politics.

As the future king, Steve was dragged away and had to talk to a large group of men for the majority of the reception. You glanced over at him more than necessary and noticed that he'd been getting along fine with the leaders and statesmen. You even saw him sharing a laugh with Eamon once.

Prince Brock attended the ceremony with a distasteful look on his face, but you paid no mind to him. You celebrated your marriage and completing yet another milestone in being the last of the royal family in Evradia. A large part of your duty to the throne was done now that you were wed to a worthy man.

It was very late at night when the reception was over, and most of the guests had already left. You and Steve bid the rest goodbye before being escorted to separate rooms for preparation.

Your ladies brought you to your chambers. Your stomach was growling from fasting the entire day and churning from the nerves, knowing what was about to happen. Your virginity was to be taken in a room full of Witnesses, including unidentified members from your council.

Your ladies undressed you until you were just in your braies, then safely escorted you to the shared bed chambers that you and Steve were going to share from then on. You were ushered into the candle-lit room and then left standing there.

Steve's back was to you, but he was also undressed down to a white tunic and braies that reached mid-thigh. You were frozen solid with anxiety, refusing to acknowledge the other people in the room and instead choosing to fixate your eyes only on Steve.

He turned around after a moment, finding you feeling small and vulnerable. His long strides took no time in coming to stand with you and shield your body from the overbearing eyes of the Witnesses in the back of the large room.

"Steve," you breathed, your eyes wide and afraid like a doe hearing a twig snap.

His hands settled on your waist, pulling you into his chest for comfort. "It's alright, my heart."

Your eyes finally shifted to the Witnesses. There was the priest you married you both, the five council members, and Bucky. One of the men from the council caught your attention. Eamon.

Your eyebrows knitted together. You didn't know that he was considered to be this important to the council. He looked like he didn't want to be there. Understandable, you wouldn't want to be forced to watch your best friend consummate their marriage either.

Steve took your chin between his fingers and tilted your head so that you were facing him. "Don't look at them, they don't matter here. Look at me. All that matters is you and me."

You managed a small smile. He was so reassuring, always letting you know that you could trust him and that all your worries weren't necessary.

"Are you ready, my wife?" he mumbled to you.

Your heart was still racing, but you felt slightly more at ease with Steve's presence dominating the room. Warmth flooded your stomach. Not so much arousal, but genuine affection for him.

You whispered back, "As long as it's with you, my husband."

He began walking backwards, towards the ginormous bed that was pushed against the middle of the left wall. You followed his lead, looking into his eyes as he once again took charge. When the backs of his legs hit the bed, he switched your positions so that you were the one with your back to the bed.

It was as if all of the air was sucked out of the room when he leaned down to kiss you. You both took your time as you moved your mouths against the others'. For a moment you forgot all about the other people in the room, choosing to make the best of your situation and only focus on Steve.

He took off his own clothing first, shrugging his loose white tunic off of his broad shoulders and then undoing his braies. You once again followed his lead. When he stepped out of the last of his clothes, you already had everything of yours untied, all that was left was to take it off and expose yourself.

Steve had already seen you naked, but no one else in the room had. Your best friend was standing there with them.

You had to take everything off at some point, you reasoned with yourself. You might as well get it over with sooner. Like Steve, you shrugged the rest of the fabric off and left yourself bare.

Ever the gentleman, Steve blocked the Witness' view of your body with his. He picked you up with ease and laid you down on the bed, which had a large canopy with drapes that sort of evaded the view of what was happening on the mattress.

Steve took that time to look at you, laying under him in full submission. The moment was intimate and full of tension from such a long time of wanting each other like this.

Hands began sensually wandering, and as they did Steve's mouth found yours. You caressed his chest as you kissed him back, his warmth practically radiating off of him even though neither of you had protection from the cold of the candle-lit room.

His lips moved on from your mouth and down your jawline, continuing until he found a spot on your neck that he liked. Your hands made their way into the hair at the nape of his neck, tugging and pulling while you enjoyed the feeling of your sensitive skin being kissed, sucked, licked, and bitten. Steve brought one hand down to your thigh and caressed the flesh with his thumb. He lifted your thigh over his hip, which allowed him to bring himself closer to you.

"I'm going to touch you now," he whispered into your neck, his words quiet so that the Witnesses couldn't hear them.

He slid two fingers down your slit, gathering your wetness in them and spreading it around your hole in preparation. His thumb rubbed your clit in tight circles, making you squirm.

"You're so wet, more than ready for me."

He looked into your eyes as he lined up his cock with your entrance, gauging your reaction as he pushed just the tip inside. You flinched when he tried putting more in, so he waited for a little before sliding another inch inside of you. Every inch gave your pussy more of a close to unbearable stretch. This continued until he bottomed out.

Your foreheads were touching as you both panted, the feeling of being this close to one another taking over all of your senses. Your virtue was officially gone, given to your husband the way it was supposed to. It felt as though a huge weight had been lifted from your shoulders because your kingdom was finally secure with you married.

"Fuck, you're so warm," he said under his breath.

You smiled, still getting used to his intrusion. It was an odd sensation, but you were glad that you both had "practiced" before tonight because otherwise you would have been shocked. Steve tested moving his hips, which evoked a sharp gasp from you. Your thighs tried closing, but it only brought Steve closer to you.

He began again with slower movements, letting you actually feel the pleasure gradually build. The feeling of his cock moving in and out of you felt incredibly good. Steve indulged himself by going a little faster with each thrust, making the pleasure overtake everything else you were thinking and feeling. You brought your lips to his in a kiss that was all passion and hot tongue. So many pairs of eyes were dutifully stuck to the two of your bodies moving in sync together. The forbidden feel of being watched excited you in ways it shouldn't. He then hit a spot deep inside you that made your eyebrows knit together and a strangled moan to erupt from your throat.

You whined, "Steve."

"I know, I know. I'm feeling it too."

You repeated his name and various forms of, "I love you"s as you reached that high that you'd been craving since the first time. All you could think about was the pleasure and Steve. You clenched around him as you came, making him tip over the edge right after you.

The Witnesses filed out of the room after they made sure Steve came inside of you. Panting, he carefully pulled out of you so that he could lay beside you and pull you into his arms. Fatigue took over you from the eventful day and the sexual performance you just put on. You cuddled closer with the skin-on-skin contact comforting and warming you, neither of you bothering to clean up the mess. You fell asleep chest to chest, heart to heart, and his arms safely around you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 26.6K 144
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤." (𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐱 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤) 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤'𝐬...
16K 545 20
As princess of Alberia, it is your duty to grow into a rightful young lady if you plan on ruling your family's country. Of course, the only way your...
7.4K 157 15
A story of Y/n Stark, x natasha romanoff Y/n is a 23-year-old famous singer and actress. Y/n loves to do the things she knows; singing, acting, sl...
293K 3.6K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)