Bloody Romance | Eyeless Jac...

By amyau_08

Y/n was always considered different too everyone except their Nanna who dies unfortunately. However, Y/n meet... More

About You
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (Final)
10k

Chapter 7

1.3K 36 14
By amyau_08

E.J Pov:

I caught Y/n just in time as they fainted to the floor. I brushed their hair from there eyes, looking down at their peaceful face. What...is this feeling? I asked myself. Suddenly my stomach growled loudly.
"Shit," I muttered. I placed Y/n gently on the bed and walked over too their dead parents, now that I knew.

I grabbed my scalpel and was just gonna steal both their kidneys, but I hesitated glancing at Y/n. Something was off about them and their sense of food, so I cut both of the corpses whole stomachs open and stole A whole heap of organs.

I walked over too Y/n and gently pick them up, carrying them outside and back into the woods. In minutes we both arrive and I kicked the door down without having to put Y/n on the ground. Lulu and Jane were chatting and froze when seeing me enter carrying Y/n.
"What's their problem?" Jane scoffed. I ignored her comment and began walking upstairs.
"Fuck you," I muttered loud enough for her too hear, "go kill Jeff or something."

She began yelling at me, but I ignored her and went to Y/n's room placing them on the bed. Why do I even care? I thought gazing down at them. Some sort of feeling just clouded up inside of me, a strong feeling that I never used...
"I should report back to Slender," I muttered getting up and leaving Y/n to sleep.

Y/n Pov:

Even though I knew what I just did and that I just slaughtered my parents brutally, I felt relaxed by the thought that they were gone. Can't wait to see them both and in hell, I thought giving me slight joy. I slowly begin to wake up looking at my surroundings, it was my room at the mansion. Home...
"Good you're awake."

I glanced at the end of my bed seeing E.J sitting there just watching me still wearing his mask. Does he ever take it off?
"E.J," I said sitting up immediately, " what happened?"
"After you kill your parents you decide to take a little nap," he muttered, " pretty stupid if you ask me."

I rolled my eyes. I suddenly remembered my reflection and my eyes.
"So yeah I could definitely tell I'm not human," I sighed, " what am I?" Of course I wasn't expecting E.J to answer cause how could he possibly know if I didn't even know, but I was taken aback when he actually answered.
"We're still trying too figure that out," he began, " but from what we can tell you usually only eats humans to survive and have in human abilities. Well that's what Slender saying at least. I think you're just like me."

I nodded feeling kind of embarrassed of myself. So yeah I'm just another monster that has bloodshot eyes whenever I get angry, hungry or I just want to. It kind of explains a lot then if I'm gonna be honest.
"Thanks...I guess, " I mumbled getting to my feet. I was about too leave, but E.J's hand suddenly slammed on the door, making stomach slightly twisted. I glanced back at him as he began moving closer too me.

I leaned on the door which was my once only chance to leave, now locked.
"Uhh, don't you think you're a little too close?" I asked. However he ignored my words and by then we were inches apart. He lifted his hand and I flinched feeling him gently rubbing my cheek. What has gotten into him? I thought.
"E-E.J?" I asked gazing into his mask. I heard him curse under his breath.
"Fuck..."he muttered.

Just then, he pulled the mask up only revealing his lower face and came close too my face. I froze on the stop suddenly feeling a warmth blossom in me, only realizing in that moment that he...was kissing me.

A/n: Ive been on holidays so I'll probably be able too upload more when I get back, unfortunately that I can't promise. But I still hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 1K 16
Y/N L/N is a famed serial killer. What happens when she runs into other killers?
1.4M 16.1K 38
THIS BOOK IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION, CHARACTERS ARE BEING REMOVED WHILE OTHERS ARE BEING ADDED IN. MASSIVE CHANGES ARE IN STORE FOR EACH CP SO ALL...
78.7K 2.2K 17
In this story we are taken into your life you are a sarcastic,fun loving girl with a bit of a swearing problem not that you care. You are about as no...
3.8K 138 6
This is the official rewrite of my most popular fanfiction, Living With the Creepypastas. Cast away by her parents as a child, Y/N was convinced she...