A Mafia's Possession(Complete...

De Adaririchichi

"Would you have killed that young boy!? Over a fucking purse!?"I shot back. It was a stupid temerity but I wa... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
A/N
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Author's note
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Epilogue

Chapter 47

265 22 6
De Adaririchichi

  "Thank you babe" Nicole smiled to Raphael as he helped her on to their Jet. She couldn't be more happier. Today, they were leaving Cuba and no words could describe how relieved she felt.

  Their trip to Mexico and Cuba had turned out to be a total nightmare-- one that she would never have imagined.
Assassins, death and blood became the norm.
With various conspiracies surrounding them, Nicole couldn't help but always ponder about their future together.

Some thing still bugged her deeply--Maya's warnings to her before she died. Nicole could still remember that day like it was yesterday.

Maya had specifically warned her about Micheal, claiming he was an imposter sent to kill them. She spoke of plots aiming at Raphael.
Whenever Nicole thought of it, she got so consumed with an unexplainable terror. Her heart beat would become so erratic and her thoughts would run wild.

How would she prove that Micheal was an imposter? And what plots are cooking up?

Nicole knew one thing for sure. She had to tread with caution. She publicly opposed Micheal and pointed a gun at him. If he was truly an imposter then he would surely try kill her the same way he killed Maya but Nicole knew Raphael would risk any thing and everything to keep her safe.

But would she have to sacrifice her life in the course of Raphael's mafia activities? Would she loose her husband in it?

  "Nicole what are you thinking off?" Raphael's rich voice jolted her out of her distressing thoughts.

Nicole hadn't realised that she was so lost in her thoughts. She adjusted herself in her seat and shook her head at Raphael.
"I'm just happy to be going back to Italy my love"

Raphael chuckled and held her gaze with his wistful stares. "I'm sorry this trip turned out this way bella. I truly don't want all these to scar you"

"Don't say that Raphael" Nicole paused and placed her hand on his.

Squeezing it softly, her lips wore a smile for him. "I've come to accept your world and mafia my love. I know this world is such a dangerous place and I need to be as strong as you are if I want to survive in your world of gun brawls"

She laughed at the last sentenced which she added teasingly.

Raphael was amused at the same time stunned at how daring and fearless Nicole had began to be.

Though this trip had turned out to be a bad one but it truly brought out a side of Nicole he had never seen.
She defended herself when they got attacked in Mexico and even killed one of the assassins.

She also had so much temerity to point a gun at his father.
The thought of her now daring and blood thirsty attitude in the face of danger got Raphael drooling.
It sparked his lust for her.

She was truly everything he wanted. She could be as soft as a lamb and yet as dangerous as a viper if the need arose.

But still, he couldn't let any harm come to her. She was his life and world. Loosing her as a result of his mafia--he totally dreaded that thought.

There were still enemies lurking around. 'The ghost' who he was still trying to find, was still very much around and waiting to strike again.

Then there is Diego that sent assassins to kill him and his wife and also an inside enemy in his life who caused Nicole's accident.
Raphael biggest weakness was Nicole. Any harm done to her was capable of making him go on a shooting spree.

He had to protect her. She was his precious doe.

"I'll always protect you Nicole. I will never let anything happen to you" Raphael reassured her.

In an instant, he pressed his lips onto hers.
Nicole melted into the kiss and entangled her fingers into his silky hair, feeling its softness underneath her finger pads with the kiss evoking lustful desires in her.

  "I love you bella" Raphael breathed against her lips.

"I love you too Raph" she whispered before he crushed his lips onto hers again.

* * * * * * * * *
NICOLE

   Words couldn't describe how ecstatic I felt the moment I touched the Italian soil.
Finally. I was far away from Mexico and Cuba and the enemies there.

It was really a life changing experience and it brought me to come to terms with the mafia. The mafia was indeed a very dangerous organisation and being the wife of the mafia boss--I obviously am not expecting an easy life any more.

Raphael had made sure to fly Aurora and Sofia first. His capos also made arrangements for the safe flight of all his train of men who flew with us to Mexico and Cuba.

  Raphael was different from the way the world painted him. Though ruthless he was, how he treated those he cared about was so different.

My heart will always belong to this man.
Raphael led me by the hand into our home. Opening the doors, his capos were already waiting in arrival for both of us.

On sighting us, Sofia let out a shrill scream and came rushing towards us.

Enveloping Raphael in a tight hug, she squealed in delight.
"Finally you are back!"

I laughed at her careful attitude towards Raphael which got her to face me.
Pulling me into a more tighter hug, she pecked me on my cheek.
"I've missed you both. I thought you both were not going to come back again" Sofia sulked.

"Oh heavens no. Believe me I was so eager to come back" I told her.

She sighed and placed a hand on her chest.

"Oh my children! You both are back" Aurora said coming out of from the kitchen with beaming smiles.

  Hugging us both, she announced, "Thank heavens we all came back safe. I don't know what I would have done if I lost any of you"

"You won't loose any of us Aurora" Luca grinned at her statement.

"We all use the gun. We can take care of ourselves" Lorenzo concurred, passing glances at the rest of the capos.

"I know that too well. Voi uomini siete senza paura"

"Exactly Aurora" Thomas agreed with whatever she said.

"But still you all should be careful out there. I can't bear to loose any of you" Aurora's voice held fear in it.

I deeply understood that fear.
Fear of the unknown.

"You won't loose any of us" Leila spoke up before me.
I glanced at her direction and gave her a mild smile which she returned with a faint one.

I don't know why but Leila is beginning to give off an uncanny aura.

"While you all speak, I and my wife have to refreshen up. We just got back" Raphael finally made his voice known.
"Lunch will soon be ready" Aurora announced before heading for the kitchen.

Sliding me away from his capos, Raphael led me upstairs to our room.

"Nicole I'm about to show you something ok"
He sounded serious.

I wondered what he wanted to show me as he opened the door to our room.
Raphael took me to the dressing room and opened the metallic safe where I had stumbled across his flashdrive.

But now it wasn't just the flashdrive that was in it.
A little bagpack was neatly tucked into the safe.

"Raphael did you put the bagpack there?" I asked , my forefinger pointing at it with my brows furrowed.

"Yes before we travelled" he replied bringing it out.

"Nicole look I'll be heading back to Mexico"
The bomb had been dropped.

My heart sank and my lips were ajar.

Why there?
Fright seized me and my breathing got stumped.

"Why are you going to Mexico? We almost got killed. For what reason? Why there Raphael? Please don't go" I pleaded.

I had a million questions running through my mind at the moment.

"I know my love. I need to deal with the people that tried to kill us. I need to slaughter them all Nicole" Raphael spoke lowly to me.

He used a hand to caress my cheeks and wipe away little drops of tears forming in my eyes.

"This bagpack contains IDs, maps to my safe houses and also codes to notify my airbase of any sudden flight. All my houses have underground emergency cars ready and fit incase of any attack. Those cars are packed with gun, cash and also phones"

"Raphael..." I attempted to speak, my voice shaky and my breathing low.
He held my chin softly, holding my gaze with his.

"Incase some thing happens to me in Mexico and you are under attack, I want you to take this bag and head for one of my safe houses ok"

I shook my head, crumbling into tears in an instant. "Nothing will happen to you Raph. Please don't say that"

"Nicole you are my biggest weakness. The thought of loosing you shatters me. I can't loose you. I need you safe even when I'm not around. Leila will stay here while I and my other capos head back to Mexico. I'll make sure I clear out all our enemies Nicole"

I cried more hearing  him say that.
Fear was written all over my face and my body shuddered.

Raphael placed a deep tender kiss on my lips. I could feel all the emotions in that kiss--his worries, fear and love.

I kissed him harder like it was going to be my last, melting into his kiss and allowing it envelope my senses.

I'm so sorry for the inconsistent updates my readers.
School isn't giving me enough time.

What do you think about Raphael's trip back to Mexico?
And the bagpack?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

472K 13.2K 56
"I don't want to eat." His eyes narrow a fraction of an inch, but at this point I don't even care if I piss off the great Cavallaro. Last night was...
1.5M 49.7K 47
Morelli Mafia Series - BOOK 3 | 18+ Passion. Love. Lust. Erotic. Violence. Crime. Strong female lead. After everything, I'm led here. Squeezing my...
806K 12.7K 64
ꨄthe mob boss and his maidꨄ •• "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...
1.3M 58.9K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...