ππ”ππŠ , eddie munson . βœ“

By 80srog

❝if you don't shut your mouth, imma shut it for you PUNK !❞ - π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—›... a girl with magic powers he... More

PUNK
1 || THE CHAMPIONSHIP
2 || THE LUNCH
3 || THE CAMPAIGN
4 || THE MURDER
5 || THE DRUG DEALER
6 || THE FIND
7 || THE TRUTH
8 || THE CRUSH
9 || THE CLOCK
10 || THE RESEARCH
11 || THE SONG
12 || THE MIND
13 || THE DRAWING
14 || THE HOUSE
15 || THE LIGHT
16 || THE REUNION
AUTHORS NOTE!!
17 || THE COMPASS
18 || THE GATE
19 || THE BATS
20 || THE INJURY
21 || THE WHEELER RESIDENCE
22 || THE LIGHT CONVO
23 || THE OTHER SIDE
VOL II
24 || THE WEAKNESS
25 || THE HOT WIRE
26 || THE RIDE
27 || THE SPLIT
29 || THE END

28 || THE FINAL WORDS

6.6K 216 577
By 80srog

PUNK
"I love you too."

"COPY THAT, INITIATING phase three." Dustin spoke into the walkie talkie which Robin and just told them it was time through.

The three were on the roof of the trailer and were busy setting up Eddie's guitar so he would be able to play it.

Dustin connected two of the wires together as Fiona then turned the speaker as loud as it could possibly go. "It's time." Fiona smirked at the Munson boy and nodded her head to the boy.

Eddie smirked at her before turning around and looking up to the sky above. "Chrissy, this one is for you."

Eddie strummed a few chords making Fiona and Dustin yell as they heard how loud it was. The boy started playing 'Master of Puppets' very loudly making Fiona clap for the boy.

"Let's go, Eddie!" Fiona cheered as did Dustin who was busy grinning at the boy.

Eddie nodded his head to the beat of the music as did Dustin. Fiona redirected her gaze to the sky above just to see a swarm of bats coming their way.

"It's working!" Fi yelled over the loud sound of the electric guitar. The thunder surrounding them grew louder causing the three to grin.

The shrieking of bats also grew louder which alarmed Dustin. Looking up to the sky, he saw the bats were growing closer to them. "Eddie! We gotta lock down T-minus 30 seconds!" The boy told him earning a nod from the Munson boy.

The swarm and chattering of bats got even closer and louder which highly concerned Fi. "Pretty sure it's T-minus 20!" The dark-haired girl yelled.

Eddie began doing a riff on his guitar and although it was highly impressive, Fiona didn't even look in his direction and was too busy watching the bats.

"T-minus 10!" Dustin then yelled towards the boy who continued on with his riff. "Come on, Eddie!" Fiona yelled to the boy, trying her best to hype him up.

"Five!" Dustin yelled out and after a few seconds, he yelled once more. "One!" Eddie finished his riff and the sound of the guitar trailed away.

"Come on! Come on!" Fiona yelled as she hopped down onto the ground and into the boarded-up trailer. Eddie and Dustin followed and slammed the door shut behind them.

Eddie began panting as he stood up against the door. "Dude, most metal ever!" Dustin yelled excitedly, despite the fact that the bats were headed straight at the trailer they were hiding in.

"It was so cool!" Fiona yelled making the three jump up and down with wide grins on their faces.

It didn't take long for the excitement to die out and the seriousness to appear. Dustin, Fiona and Eddie, were standing in the middle of Eddie's trailer ready just in case any bat somehow managed to get in.

Thrashing and banging against the trailer were heard very loudly from inside which made Fiona even more nervous.

"They can't get in, right?" Fiona's voice came out shaky as they continued standing in the middle. The banging and slamming stopped which alarmed the three even more.

"Hey, dipshits!" Dustin yelled out to them, "Give up that easy, huh?"

"Shh!" Eddie shushed the boy before turning his head back and looking at him. "Is that really necessary?"

"The answer to that, Dustin, is no." Fiona told the boy as she looked down at him. The sound of clattering made everyone's heads shoot up to face the ceiling above.

"They're on the roof." Eddie wearily spoke as he held his spear up higher. "Well, that's great, isn't it?" Fi sarcastically said with a small chuckle.

"Shit. Shit. Shit." Dustin mumbled as he moved away from the centre and to the area where the sound of clattering was coming from.

Fiona's eyes caught sight of a vent which sat on the ceiling right where the sound of movement was coming from. "Please tell me they can't get in through there." Fiona muttered.

Fiona's question was answered but not in the way she hoped. A bat had stuck its head through the vent and snarled at the three.

Fiona yelled back and threw out her hand, dragging the bat further into the trailer and throwing it onto the ground before squashing it under her heel.

More bats came through making both Eddie and Dustin attack them with their spears. Eddie moved back and dropped his spear which confused the two.

"Eddie? What are you doing? I need you!" Dustin yelled at the boy. "Get out of the way!" Eddie instructed the two who immediately followed his instruction.

Eddie ran up to the vent and slammed down his shield with the nails onto it which prevented the bats from getting through.

"Smart thinking." Fiona nodded her head at the boy before her eyes widened. "Are there any other vents?"

Eddie immediately rushed from his spot and to his room which just so happened to have a vent. The three arrived too late as bats burst through it and into the room.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Fiona yelled as she grabbed both Dustin and Eddie and dragged them out of the room before slamming the door shut.

"Shit!" Eddie yelled as they were already beginning to knock down the door. The three walked backwards towards the centre of the room in which they were previously stood in.

"That's not gonna hold!" Dustin yelled, his voice cracking as he did.

"Let's go! Let's go!" The Munson boy yelled at the two. Fiona grabbed one of the Henderson boy's feet to help him through the gate before quickly turning to Eddie.

"Come on!" She yelled at the boy who turned back to face her. "You first!" Eddie yelled back at her only for her to shake her head.

"If they get through that, I can use my powers to give us both enough time, now go!" Fiona yelled louder.

Eddie moved, but not towards the bed sheet rope. But towards Fiona's lips. In one swift motion, Eddie had gently placed his lips upon hers before quickly pulling back.

"I've been wanting to do that for a while." He laughed before picking the girl up. "What...Eddie...What are you doing?" Fiona asked, slightly in shock from what had just happened.

"I'm helping you go." Eddie told the girl with a smirk before using all his force to throw her through the gate. Fiona landed on the mattress with a thud but quickly managed to get herself back up only to see Eddie had cut the rope in half.

"Eddie! No, what are you doing?" Fiona yelled, her voice slightly cracking as she watched the boy remove the mattress from the other side.

"I'm buying more time." The boy simply replied before leaving the sight of both Dustin and Fiona.

"No! No! Please, No! Eddie! Come back!" Fiona pleaded, tears starting to fill her eyes. However, all the yelling was no use. He didn't come back.

Fiona turned to Dustin with teary eyes, "We have to go after him!" She yelled.

"We can't, he ruined the stupid rope!" Dustin exclaimed as liquid started to form in his eyes.

"We have to do something, please Dustin." Fiona begged the boy as she searched around the place frantically for anything that could help.

Fiona saw a chair which sat up against a table and dragged it over to the gate. "What are you doing?" Dustin questioned the girl's actions.

"I'm going after him." She sighed heavily making the boy shake his head. "You can't, there's no landing space anymore." Dustin stuttered over his words.

"I don't care." Fiona told the boy before turning her gaze back to the chair. "Come on, Fi." She muttered before running up to it and jumping up through the gate.

Thankfully for Fiona, the girl had managed to land on her feet and looked up to Dustin who just stared at her. "Wait for me!" Dustin yelled before Fiona started to move out of his view.

"There's no time!"

Fiona ran out of the trailer, ignoring all the protests Dustin and caught sight of the swarm of bats.

"Eddie!" The dark-haired girl ran closer to the swarm of bats. Just as she made it, the bats all dropped to the ground which made her catch sight of movement on the ground.

Eddie.

"Eddie?" Fiona whispered to herself before rushing over to the boy who was lying down. The girl crouched down beside the long-haired boy as tears already formed in her eyes.

"No, no, no, no. Stay with me, Eddie." Fiona told the boy as she looked down to see him covered in blood.

"Fi?" The boy croaked out making her smile. "Yeah, yeah, it's me, Eddie. I'm here." The girl placed down her hands on one of the wounds and attempted to put pressure on it.

"We're going to get you out of here, okay? You just gotta stay with me." Fiona reassured the boy who just sent her a smile.

"No, I'm not."

"Don't say that." Fiona told the boy as she began sobbing. Eddie removed her hands from his wounds and brought them up to his mouth before giving them a gentle kiss.

"You, Fiona Harrington, are the best thing that has ever happened to me." Eddie's scratchy voice told her making the girl place a kiss on his forehead.

"Please, don't say that." She whimpered as tears started flowing violently from her eyes.

"It's true. No one in my life can even compare to you. No one. And I mean that."

"Please, Eddie, please don't. Hang on for me, okay?" The girl pleaded. Eddie raised his hand and whipped a strand of hair out of her face with a small smile.

"You're beautiful."

"Please don't leave me." Fiona sobbed into his arms as she grabbed his hand tightly. "I have to, baby."

The boy soon began spitting blood making the tears flow even harder. "You can't leave me."

"I know, but I have to. We'll meet again soon, okay? I promise." Eddie spluttered out blood as he spoke making Fiona choke on her own sob.

"I love you, Fiona Harrington, and I wish I said it sooner." Eddie told the girl with a small chuckle.

"I love you too." Fiona responded with a smile of her own.

"Tell Dustin that he's in charge now, okay?" Eddie told the girl making her nod frantically.

"I will, I will."

The boy began choking on his own blood causing Fiona to place her head against his.

"Eddie, you can't leave me. I love you. Don't leave me. I need you. You're my everything." Fiona pleaded even though she knew it was no luck.

The boy leaned forwards and placed his lips against the girls one more time before pulling back.

"Remember, I love you, okay? Never forget it." And with that last sentence, Eddie Munson laid his eyes to rest.

"Please, come back to me, Eddie. You're everything I have." Fiona begged as she began shaking the lifeless body of Eddie Munson.

"No!" Fiona Harrington yelled from the top of her lungs as she held the face of the dead Eddie Munson in her hands.

"Fi?" The faint voice of Dustin was heard making the girl finally look up from the body.

"He's gone, Dustin. He's really gone." Fiona whimpered as Dustin sat down beside her and tucked her head into his chest and tried his best to comfort the girl.

That was the day a part of Fiona Harrington died too.

alex speaks

you guys bout to be really mad at me

please vote and comment!!
word count: 1946

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 85.5K 62
β€’[COMPLETED]β€’ Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
8.2K 158 8
So I had this idea of what if Luffy had the venom symbiote so I thought why not write a fanfiction on it also this will be a Luffyxharem and also Luf...
17.2K 471 16
✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ π˜Όπ™Ž 𝙏𝙃𝙀 π™’π™Šπ™π™‡π˜Ώ π˜Ύπ˜Όπ™‘π™€π™Ž 𝙄𝙉 ─── ❛❛ 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘡 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘰𝘢𝘳 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘯𝘒𝘭 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡 𝘒𝘭π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦 ❜❜ ↳ Beckham Santo...