His obsession and Her tiny se...

Autorstwa babybunnydoll19

(NOT A DDLG STORY IT IS ONLY SFW AND AGE REGRESSION) Little bit about Bell and Lance:Bell is a 19 5'1 girl ,s... Więcej

The first meeting (chapter 1)
H. E. R. (chapter 2)
Arthur's note
First class (chapter 3)
Teacher (chapter 4)
quick update
walking / stalking (chapter 5)
Home (chapter 6)
skipping (chapter 7)
The chocolate bar (chapter 8)
note
Wakey wakey bunbun (chapter 9)
The rules (chapter 10)
Don't cry little one (chapter 11)
update
im back
would u guys like to see what lance and bell look like?
phone call (chapter 12)
drawings i did off Lance and Bell
Accident (chapter 13)
bedtime (chapter 14)
Bathtime bunbun (chaper 15)
Alex is meany (chapter 16)
Cookies and talking (chapter 17)
update
question before next chapter
important
story WILL continue
His love (chapter 18)
"breakfast time bunny! " (chapter 19)
"who was that?" (chapter 20)
" Ms. charlotte " (chapter 21)
"knock knock" (chaptee 23)
Gifts (chapter 24)
"Dinner's ready! "(chapter 25)
"its gonna be ok" (chapter 26)
"Keys" chapter (27)
The Christmas note (chapter 28)
Chirtsmas day (chapter 29)
"The Sun..feels amazing" (chapter 30)
"surprise! " (chapter 31)
"Home" (chapter 32)
"i got you!!" (chapter 33)
"oooo..hm..duck" (Chapter 34)
its my bday!
"park?.. " (chapter 35)
life update and next chapter date
is the story still going?

"dinner conversations" (chapter 22)

973 16 4
Autorstwa babybunnydoll19

As Ray got everyone's plates and food on the table, he sat done across from Lance after Lance sat Bell down then himself.

Ray picked up his fork eating his rice as he looked at Lance "so um, should I explain or you??... " Ray said looking at Lance worried.

Bell looked at the both confused as she held her pink sippy cup with both hands , drinking the Apple juice that was in there.

"Hm... I'll go first " he coughs a bit "ok so, bunny " he looked over at her and smiled, Ray watched as he ate.

"Our sister, Charlotte is coming over for a month or two... We talk to her about you and she is vary exited to see you! In fact she is a caregiver as well, well use to be. But her old little was... Vary mean "

Bell looked a bit shocked but put the cup down and just listened, well actually she was thinking of something, she thought maybe she could tell this sister of there's what happened and hoe they kidnapped her, but little did she know Lance already told her everything.

"So with all this, she will be coming over tomorrow, we need you to be on your best behavior ok? If so we all rewarded you! But remember if you break any rules there will be  consequences bunny. So please be good "

She looked at him and huffed as she pushed her plate and cup, not wanting to eat now. She was slowly coming out of tiny space

Ray and Lance looked at her confused "what's wrong sweetie? " Ray asked before looking at Lance.

"I-i- I.. I wanna go home! " they both looked shocked, they thought maybe she had got use to everything but truth was, tiny self got use to it. Kinda, but her, big her didn't.

"D-does this women know t-that you guys kidnap me! A-and before you say oh it was because of Alex I don't care!.. I - I can just tell the cops what he did. "  she crossed her arms and looked away

Lance sighs "oh bunny.. Look, we are just doing this to keep you safe, we love and care for you. We know how life has been and how troubled things are at hom--"

She looked at him with a blank look "don't talk about my home life! You know nothing! Nothing at all dammit!! " Ray looked at them

"Sweetie... We know about your dad-"

"Shut up!! " she screamed at him as she then threw the sippy cup at Ray making it spill every where.

"Shit! -" Ray jumped up as he was now covered in Apple juice, he sighs and picks up the cup and goes to the kitchen grabbing a napkin cleaning him self.
Lance got up.

"Ok young lady that's enough for tonight" he went to pick her up but she kicked him

"Bunny! Enough! "

He picked her up holding her tighter, she started to kick more.

"Fu-fuck you!! Let me go weirdo! SOMEONE HELP!!! " she started to scream. Lance sighs

"I'll be back lance I'm gonna put her to bed" Ray nodded as he cleaned him self.

Bell started to kick and hit him "let go!! I wanna go home! I-ill hurt you both! I'm not a baby damnit let me go!!! " she yelled as she started to scream and cry.
Lance rubs her back "shhh, it's ok bunny"

She kept going, he soon got to the basement and walked in as he then placed her into the crip, she got up but he held her again "ugh! Let me go!! ' she screamed at him.

Lance takes a deep breath" Bunny!! Stop! Please- you need to lay down now or else I'll have to tie you down again, I don't wanna... But I'll turn off the TV and night lights as well if you don't stop. " he said in a serious tone with a stern look.

Her eyes widen, she started to cry and nodded no. "Ok.. Then please lay down while I ask Ray to get your bedtime meds ok? " she sniffles and lays down on her side in the crib as she turned her back him.

"Thank you.. " she says nothing as he spoke.

"RAY! please get her medicine!!! It's the blue pills!! "

Ray looked down the stairs "alright! " he yelled back as he looked in the kitchen cabinet and grabbed a small pill bottle as he took one pill out, he then cleaned her sippy cup putting ice water in it and walking down with it.

"Hey Hun, is she feeling any better? " Ray asked as he walked to her with the pill and cup in hand.

Lance nodded "I think, I'm not sure.. I think she is just a bit cranky is all, but it's ok I got her to claim down" Ray nodded and looked at Bell

"Hey little bunny, can you sit up for me pretty please? " she sniffles and rubs her eyes as she sits up and puts one hand out for the pill, he put it in to her right hand then gave her the sippy cup in her left.

She looked at it then him "I want a normal cup--" Lance looked at her "Bunny-"

She groans "fine! " she put the pill in her mouth and used the sippy cup as she drank it, the pill going down.

"Done" she opened her mouth to show she took it. Ray smiles and pet her head "good girl, thank you little bunny" she rolled her eyes and dropped the sippy cup on the floor, thankful it didn't spill this time.

Lance sighs and picks it up and placed it in the crib as he then turned on the TV for her and put on bluey "alrighty bunny" she didn't say anything but laid on her side again.

"We both love you.. So much, we are only doing this to protect you, I promise one day you will see. But for now, goodnight bunny, we love you"  he pet her head, she flitched.

"Goodnight bunbun " Ray said as well and tugged her in as he then left. Lance sighs "I love you bunny" he said as he then turns and turn off the lights then shut the door and locked it from the outside.

All the night lights turned on as well now, it wasn't to bright to make it where she couldn't sleep but it was bright enough not to be to dark.

She sighs and gets up, she couldn't climb out the crib so she just took the paci and sippy cup at the wall then laid down and curled up as she covered back up, there was a little pink and blue rainbow dog In the crib, she looked at it as she then grabbed it and cuddled it, closing her eyes. The meds now kicking in she would fall asleep.

Meanwhile Lance and Ray were cleaning the kitchen "well.. That went... Well" Ray sighs.

"Ya... Poor bunny, but for now all we can do is be there, she just, is having a hard time is all. Big her isn't to use to everything yet so it's not her flaunt" Lance said as he put the dishes in to the sink.

Ray was washing the plates and cups "true, but hey who knows maybe when Charlotte comes and meets her she will be more claim and maybe exited, because we both know Charlotte will most likely bring a bunch of gifts for her heh"

Lance laughed a little and nodded , he was now drying off the plates Ray washed "well she did actually say she was gonna spoil her and bring her stuff, maybe that might help Bell feel a bit better "

"Agree." Ray handed Lance the last plate to dry, once they were both done they put the dishes away.

"Alright, I'm gonna head to bed wake me up around 10Am please? " Ray said as he walked into the hallway.

"Ya no problem, I gotta get up early since I'm sure she will be here early in the morning" he walked down the hallway but stopped to the right to a light blue door

"Alright thanks, night Lance" Ray said as he walked to the right to a light cream color, he then walked in and shut his door.

Lance nodded then walked into his room shutting the door, he would flop right onto his bed and close his eyes soon falling asleep.

That night would go smoothly so far, everyone was asleep and the only noise that was made was from the tv in Bells room.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.6K 21 5
Kate is a small, shy girl who's starting college after barely graduating high school. She didn't want to go to college initially because she didn't f...
2.1K 41 9
THIS IS A AGERE STORY IF YOU DON'T LIKE AGERE AKA AGE REGRESSION THEN DON'T READ. READ THE DESCRIPTION AND FIRST FEW CHAPTERS. The setting is in the...
355 23 17
# I will stop publishing my story on wattpad because I'm worried about plagiarism. The world has been destroyed. All that remains is the Ark, and in...
129K 5.4K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...