First Sight

By marina_vause

Danielle moves to LA willing to start a new fresh life, without knowing anyone or where she was putting her s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 7

1.4K 32 0
By marina_vause

I heard someone knocking on the door, i looked at the clock and it was half past ten, i had already get a lot of work done. Found it weird that Jaina didn't call my office to say someone was here.

-Come in.

-Hi.

-Danielle- I smiled.

-Here's coffee for you...- Leaves a cup in my table.

-You didn't have to.

-I'm heading to the mall to meet up with Caterina, the photoshoot ended a little early so i thought about coming here.

-Thank you.

-How's work going?

-Great, I think I can get out of here early than i expected.

-That's great, you can rest a little, and tomorrow is saturday.

-Oh you don't know me, i'm a workaholic- She smiles- I'm always working, you can ask the girls.

-Can't you have a weekend without working?

-I just got used to it.

-Take this weekend off- Says and i rolled my eyes- C'mon.

-Wanna go out for lunch tomorrow?

-Is that your way to tell me you're doing what i told you?

-Are we on that level?- I overlap on the table and she blushes- So...

-I want- Smiles.

-I'll give you a tour of my favorite places in los angeles what do think?

-Seems great, I have to go- Leaves a kiss on my cheek.

-Bye.

-We'll talk later right?- Says almost out of the office.

-Of course- I smile and she does the same.

DANIELLE POV

It was late, probably ten when i got home, my phone had ran out of battery, i said goodbye to Caterina and entered my house, Barrett wasn't here yet so i left everything on my room and sat on the sofa with my phone charging, eating the sushi i brought.

"Just got home"

"Are you alive?"

There was a three hour difference between the two messages, the last one one hour ago.

D: I'm sorry, my phone died

S: It's okay, are you home?

D: On my sofa!

S: Good, were you all this time at the mall?

D: Yeah i had a lot to buy to my house, and for me

S: Hope you had a great time

D: I did

S: Is everything still up for tomorrow?

D: Of course, where do you want me to meet you?

S: I'll pick you up, is that okay?

D: It is, what time?

S: Around noon?

D: Fine, that means i can workout in the morning

S: You workout?

D: Of course i do

S: Then you could come earlier, my gym just got done and i'll be using it for the first time tomorrow, what do you think?

D: Well then i have to bring things to get a shower after

S: That's fine, so?

D: I'm going, what time in your house?

S: Is nine okay?

D: Deal, till tomorrow

Before I knew it, it was the next day, and I was already late. I had fallen asleep on the couch and so I didn't organized my workout clothes or what I was going to wear after that. One good thing tho, my phone was fully charged.

Stefania had sent me the adress at six am, that woman doesn't sleep at all. I stopped the car at the entrance of a big gate.  A man approached.

-Hi ma'am how can I help you?

-Oh uhm...I'm here to meet up with Stefania?- I didn't really know what to say.

-You're Danielle?

-Yes.

-I'll open the gate.

-Thank you- He smile's walking away and I entered.

-Danielle- I heard a pretty familiar voice as soon as I got out of the car with my bag.

-Hi- I smiled, well you didn't mentioned you lived on a mansion.

-Oh did I have to? It didn't came on the CV- We both laughed as she approached to kiss my cheek and I do the same- Thomas, good morning.

-Morning miss Spampinato.

-I didn't saw you yesterday but thank you for the equipment, we're using it today.

-It's my job, if you want to change the position of something tell me and i'll call the other guys.

-It's fine that way, thank you.

-Have a good day ladies- Smiled.

As we approached the door she slides her arm around my waist, so that I could be the first to get in. She puts a code on the door lock slowly, I could swore she wanted me to know it.

-I could give you a tour after the workout, what do you think?- Closes the door.

-I think we'll never finish that tour- Said looking around and she laughs- All this for one person?

-I like big houses, you'll love it here too.

-Just if you have a big pool.

-I have something that you'll love more- Holds my hand as we walked into a big arched doorway.

-Wow.

-It's my mini library, where I have peace, some of the books are missing because I asked Jaina to bring them to the company, i'm putting new ones.

-I love this, I love that there's no TV, no nothing, just the books.

-It's amazing- Smiled- You can come here anytime.

-That's awesome.

-Should we go now?

-Absolutely.

The workout was fine, I have to admit, I liked it more than going to the gym. After that we both went to separate bathrooms to take our showers.

-Are you ready?- She asks scaring me, I was looking at some of her books when she came in.

-I'm sorry.

-It's alright- Smiles- Did you like any of them?

-There's some of them I haven't read.

-You can take one or as many as you want.

-I'll prefer to read it here- I smile approaching her- We can go now.

-Alright.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

857K 19.9K 72
Danielle lives with her best friend Jaina in a beautiful, three bedroom house in Seattle. They used to live with another girl named Leah but she move...
4.1K 122 9
While in Seattle, Danielle meets a coworker who she will be working closely with in Italy. They immediately establish a bad relationship with one ano...
45.2K 1.5K 12
It was an important day for Danielle, and somehow it turned out to be the most dreadful one as a certain someone came back into her life after almost...
228K 4.7K 40
Where two women meet and fall in love.