Life as Yasmine (Toni Braxton...

By brewaswritinghere

Just read it!! Btw it gets better as you get farther into the chapters! More

CAST
A good outfit day
Girls day out
Sneaking out/party time
Party Pooper
ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE
The aftermath
His apartment
OoOoO You Gone Get It
Save me
THANK YOU UNIVERSE
BIG TROUBLE
Trying to get back on track
Seeing Stars
A baby?!?!?
Babydaddy
Falling all over again
On my own
The big move
Home Away From Home
SUPRISE,SUPRISE
Almost Is Never Enough
Home Sweet Home
Date Night
Mall cop
Ms.Goody Too Shoes
Birthday Dinner
My Present
Facetime Tingzz
Sunday dinner
Daddy Issues
Secrets
Reconnecting
A Happy Home?
Moving In And Moving On
Freaknik
Disaster
Not Again!
She knows
Sativa
4th of july
Freaky Family Members
Wet Dreamz
Late nightz
Grandma's House
A whole lotta
One mo 'gain
Drunk And Nasty
Family Reunion Who We Introducing?!?
Lame Ass Family
Solved.
And Then There Were Two

Act Right

77 2 1
By brewaswritinghere

Right now we are all in the club and everybody is having a great time except me I'm in the section and can't feel my legs why can't I feel my legs you ask? Well because nyzeir made them numb even tho I told him we should stop he went for another hour and made us late. Now he's out there dancing and smoking and shit and I can't even go get lit with my girls because my legs hurt and I'm stuck in this stupid ass section.

As soon as I get feeling in my legs I'm gonna litterally kill him and then, I'm gonna go shake my ass on every nigga out there since he wanna be like that see y'all in 30 minutes.

————————————————————————
——————-

Ok so it's been an hour and I have drunk enough to feel some feeling back in my legs and I'm so happy and I know nyzeir saw me and he laughed and came towards me in the section.

"Hey baby you good now"'? He said smiling trying to help me up.

I mean mugged him and pushed him out the way and stood up and limped not a bad limp but it was a limp and made my way over to the dance floor where peyton was dancing.

"Heyy girl you finally can walk now". peyton said

"Yeah finally no thanks to y'all tho". I said rolling my eyes.

"Sorry sis but we could feel our legs so we danced". she said

"Yeah yeah dance with me". I said

We started dancing and swaying our hips we were looking good as hell all the guys was staring at us so, I decided to act up and started to twerk and Peyton was tapping my ass hyping me up. Mind you this dress was short so if I bender over a lil more you could see everything so my dress was riding up and Ik he seen it because his eyes widen and he quickly walked over to where I was and snatched me up.

"Act right and stop twerking you can see your ass". he said

"I don't care now let me go have fun". I said

I snatched away from him and he just nodded his head like a "keep playing with me" look.

I went over to peyton and she started twerking and Peyton was turnt as hell. Ashley and Adrianna were getting drunk in the corner talking to boys Brianna went off with this boy.

And Derrick and nyzeir in the corner looking at us salty as hell because we having fun.

"Go peyton go go go go go go". I said hyping my sister up.

She was throwing it back like a Mac truck I ain't even know she could do all that.

"Damn sis where you learn that from"?! I said surprised

"Girl please I ride the hell outta dick this ain't shit". she said

"......PERIOD" I said surprised I knew she always had a lil freak in her.

Peyton and me continued to throw ass. It was a group forming around us and baby we put on a show and some dudes got behind us and we threw it back and start grinding on them and then that's when Derrick snatched up peyton.

"Bring yo little ass on"! he said

"But I was having fun bae". peyton whined

"Come on because you obviously don't learn". he said

"Ooo daddy you funna give me a whooping you know I like it rough". peyton yelled but whispered at the same time he walked out with her.

The next thing I know here come nyzeir grabbing me I snatched from him.

"Un un don't you see me twerking on my man". I said drunk obviously as I continued to twerk on the random dude

"You fucking joking with me right". nyzeir said

"Naw nigga now move"! The dude said putting his hands on my ass.

I was drunk as hell but, I knew once that man put his hands on my ass I was dead and so was he and he did it infront of nyzeir.

Nyzeir nodded and then pulled his gun out and shot in the air, The nigga moved away from me and backed up I rolled my eyes and stood back up everybody started screaming and shit and running.

Nyzeir pointed the gun towards the guy.

"Touch her ass again go ahead I dare ya". he said

"Look man I'm sorry I didn't know". the guy said

"Pussy". I muttered towards the guy rolling my eyes.

Nyzeir pistol whipped him and knocked him out cold.

"Oh my god nyzeir your doing the most". I said stepping over the guys knocked out body.

"Bring yo ass on". he said snatching me up

"No I wanna party"! I said slurring my words.

He pointed the gun at me well, at my pussy .

"If you don't get to ass on right now ima blow this mother fucker off" he said.

I bit my lip.

"I love it when your rough daddy". I moan

"You not gonna do that tho you love this pussy to much and plus u put that shit back on safety after you shot it in the air but I'll go because it's not fun anymore everybody left". I said sadly

He dragged me out the car and we walked past ashley and Adrianna.

"Heyyy bitchhhh"! I said to them

"Heyy girl what's happening who got shot". ashley said

"Nobody nyzeir dumb ass almost shot the guy because he touched my ass but he was cute I didn't mind". I said winking my eye.

"She can't talk right now she bout to lose her life". he said to them snatching me up again

"She'll see you in tomorrow tho". he said

"Don't kill her bye Yasmine we will pray for you and your vagina".Adrianna said waving

"Byeeee guyssss". I said walking out the club

Nyzeir tossed me in the passenger seat and slammed the door.

"Ooo somebodys a bit fiesta and mad tonight". I teased

"Wait till we get home". he said

"Yesss I wanna drink some more I know u got some more drinkssss". I said

He was silent.

"Oh so now u don't know how to speak"! I said

He didn't say nothing back.

"Ohh ok that nigga at the club knew how to speak he gave me his number telling me to text him lemme text him back". I said getting my phone out and unlocking it.

Nyzeir snatched my phone and threw it too the back of the car.

"Why did you do that u asshole!" I said

I reached over in the back seat to get the phone and mind you, my dress is really short so you can see everything this nigga gonna slap my ass.

"Owww". I said

He hit that shit again hard as fuck and I sat my ass back down and got my phone. He snatched it away from me and put it in his lap.

"I dare you too touch it". He said sternly.

I already knew he was serious as hell and I already knew I was getting fucked up when we got to his house.

I slouched back down in my seat and stared out the window I did not feel like arguing no more my head hurted , so I fell asleep.

When we finally got to the house this nigga just picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Ooo ima on a rrrollercoaster"!! I said

He ain't even say nothing just took me straight to his room and threw me on the bed and then he did the most surprising shit he slapped me that shit stung but turned me the fuck on i but my lip.

"Strip".he demanded

I did exactly what he said not losing eye contact he bit his lips and looked all up and down my body.

"On your knees". he said

I seductively came to the ground on me knees he un lucked his pants and whipped his dick out it was so beautiful 11 inches of glory right infront of me.

"Suck". He demanded

He ain't have to tell me twice I started sucking for thee lord and he was enjoying it too.

"Aww shit..fuck"! he moaned

I was giving him the two hand twist while sucking his tip spitting on it real nasty and then he started to fuck my throat forcefully though. I could only barely breathe through my nose I was enjoying that ruff shit and the fact that I was drunk made it better.

"Yeah that's a good girl". He said pulling me up by my hair I had slob all around my mouth dripping done my chin and tears down my face.

"You liked that huh you little slut!" He said slapping my face not to hard but hard enough this rough shit was really turning me on.

I nodded my head "Words". he said slapping me again.

"Yes daddy".I said he gripped my hair and lead me back on the bed he took his belt and tied my hands together he turned me over on my stomach made me arch and stuck it in I'll be back guys because this is gonna be rough.

————————————————————————————————-
Nyzeir-

"She gonna learn to stop playing with me like she fucking crazy". I said

I looked over at yasmine passed out on the bed after 10 rounds after the first 3 she passed out woke up again and as soon as she woke up. I fucked her 5 more rounds and then she passed out again but I woke her up the last time with head and then fucked her again for two more rounds.

I figured she had enough she has so much hickeys on her her pussy is red and swollen and her ass is red from how many times i hit it.

She was on her stomach sprawled out. I was going through her phone I saw texts and calls from her parents and stuff no numbers that I didn't realize in her phone she was lying just to get a rise out of me she got what she was asking for.

I went and took a shower came out and she was still sleep I sat by her and started playing the game till she woke up.

Her phone started to ring and it was her father so I answered it why I don't know but I felt bold

"Yasmine where are you"? He said

"She with me she's fine she just tired" I said

"Who this"? He said

"Nyzeir"

"Why is she with you where is she"? He asked

"She's sleep right now she had a long night" I said slyly

"Tell her to come over here as soon as she gets up we need to speak to her"! He said

"Yes sir" i said

"Look here nyzeir don't hurt my babygirl she says you are very special to her and she's loves you and I just want her to be happy don't hurt her or I will not hesitate to kill you and I have my connections." He said

"Yes sir I love your daughter with all my heart and I want to marry her and have a family with her I won't ever hurt her again". I said

"Good now her mother is very mad about her going to jail did you bail her out"? He asked

"Yes I did but I think it's only right for her to tell you from her mouth why she was in there and don't worry peyton is with Derrick". I said

"Good ok well ima go before her mother starts throwing a fit again". He said

"Goodbye mr Edmonds". I said

"Goodbye son". He said

Damn I smiled inside maybe her warming up to me all I wanna do is make yasmine happy she my everything but last night I had to teach her a lesson

"That was sweet baby". Yasmine said half way sleep.

"I didn't know you felt that way about me". She said

"Of course beautiful I love you with all my heart and your gonna have my kids". I said kissing her lips

"I would like that a lot". She said smiling.

"Can u help me into the tub so I can go home so my mother can kill me please". She said

I laughed and carried her to the tub I love this girl so much she brings light to my life even with her little attitudes.

————————————————————————————————-

THANKS FOR STILL READING I APPRECIATE IT GUYS❤️THANKS TO EVERYBODY THAT SUPPORTS VOTES AND COMMENT MEANS ALOT 🫶🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 205 15
A love story. Just read😘
1.3M 45.3K 39
Emily I didn't expect to meet him when I went to my cousin's bachelorette party, didn't expect to go home with him, and definitely didn't expect to...
40.2K 1.6K 45
Toniface Story!!
47.9K 2.2K 98
This story is about Toni and Babyface journey from music to marriage