Welcome to the Neighborhood

By 4BEYGK

(not g!p) "You're fighting seniors now?! What has gotten into your scrawny ass?!" The teenager looked confuse... More

CAST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO

FIFITY-EIGHT

2.6K 235 279
By 4BEYGK

BEY POV

Onika lost her mind.

She had to be possessed by a sex demon, it's the only thing I could think of that would make her act the way she's been acting.

It was so scary. I couldn't do anything without her pulling my pants down or shoving my face in between her legs.

It was disgusting, really. I could help but to look at her like she was some monster now.

I was hiding in my office from her, I made sure the door was locked. One time she crawled under my desk and gave me head. She just smiled and left like it was nothing.

Another time she sat on my desk and forced me to give her head until my jaws hurt.

After that, I started to lock the doors when I'm working. She stopped coming by so I thought she got the message.

I thought wrong, she started banging on my office door. "Bey? Why's the door locked?"

"I'm working!" I crossed one leg over the other just to be safe.

"You can work any time, open the door."

"Onika, this is something I have to do now. Don't you have to go to work?"

"I'm the boss, I can go in whenever I want to. Isn't that what you always tell me?"

"Yes. I have to have this done at a certain time so I can't help you with whatever problem you have."

"Open this door." She wiggled the door knob, she's crazy.

"Onika."

I was confused when I heard the front door open. "Onika?"

"Yes?"

"Bey!" It was Kelly.

I went to the door and opened it. "Kelly?"

Onika put her head back and opened her mouth. I whispered, "Onika I'm not going to spit in your mouth." I know that's what's she wanted.

She tightly wrapped her arms around me. "Please mama?"

Did she just call me mama?

"I was just getting- oh." Kelly walked into the hallway but paused when she saw us.

"We're not doing anything, what were you getting?"

"One of your bottles of tequila. I wanted to talk but I'll just come back later."

"No, let's talk. Onika let go." I couldn't take her arms off me myself, she had a death grip around me.

She aggressively let me go and pushed me after. "I'll be in your bed."

We both watched her walk away in silence. I don't think this is just ovulating.

"Is she okay? Did you do something?" Kelly asked me questions I also needed answers to.

"I- I don't even know. What did you want to talk about?"

"I didn't really want to talk about anything, I just needed a place to hide out for a little."

"Who are you hiding from?" I think I already know.

"Lauren's crazy ass."

I laughed, that's exactly what I thought. "What happened now?"

"I couldn't even tell you myself because I don't know. She's crazy, like actually crazy. She almost hit my car this morning."

I laughed even harder, I couldn't breathe. "What the hell did you do to that girl?" I pulled her into the kitchen, she needed the drink.

"Assume we were over, apparently we're not. She even showed up at my firm, who does that?"

"So she wants to get back together with you?" She already had the tequila on the kitchen table so I got the cups.

"We haven't talked so.." She just shrugged.

"Why don't you just let her talk?"

"She kicked me out of her house and told me to leave her number, that's seems pretty over to me. What else is there to talk about?"

"Well she obviously wants to talk to you. At least hear her out." I went into the fridge and got some crab better juice, at least Aaliyah didn't steal that.

She shook her head no. "I don't want to be with her so there's nothing for us to talk about. She'll get over it eventually, maybe she can get back with that guy she thought I didn't know she was texting."

"Who?" This is news to me.

"I think he's her ex or something like that. Give me that." She barely let me finish pouring the cranberry juice before she took the cup from me.

"Oh, so then fuck her. Why is she even trying to talk to you if she's talking to this other guy?"

"That's what I'm saying. I don't even care for that type of drama, I just want to be left alone."

"You're right that she'll eventually leave you alone, just keep ignoring her."

Kelly drank from her cup and almost spit it back out. "Why is it red if there's no cranberry juice in here? That's just straight tequila."

I drank a little just to test it out. Mine wasn't that bad but I made hers stronger since she's upset. "Get over it, you came here to drink."

She raised an eyebrow and chugged the whole thing. "Pus-" She almost fell over coughing and out her hand around her neck.

"What was that pussy?"

She couldn't even talk because of how bad her throat hurt. She's a grown woman and this tequila is about to take her out.

I should drank my drink, I wasn't trying to impress anyone.

"Fuck you. You did that on purpose."

"I was just trying to help your ugly ass and get you drunk with my expensive tequila."

Someone started banging on my door and Kelly and I both looked at each other. Uh oh.

She whispered, "Ignore it."

I nodded my head. She's going to leave eventually if nobody answers the door.

Onika started walking down the stairs. I bet Lauren called her.

"Onika do not get that door!"

"It's Lauren!" She opened the door and Kelly put her head down on the table.

"Kelly! I see your car out front, where are you?!"

"Lauren do not come in my house doing all that hollering!" I sound like Tina.

She walked into the kitchen with Onika right behind her. "Bitch shut up! Kelly baby, please talk to me." She hugged Kelly's torso from the side and laid her head on her back.

"Lauren, stop. Go home."

Onika came around the table and poured more tequila in my cup. "Drink up baby."

"You're just trying to get me drunk so I'll get horny." She's not slick.

"Mhm, so drink." She came in between me and the table and pressed her butt against me.

"Onika why are you acting like this?" I thought it was going to be a one time thing. Two at most.

"Acting like what?" She started grinding back into me.

"Onika, we have guests."

Speaking of our guests, Onika jumped when glass broke.

"I know you're not breaking my shit in my house Lauren Nicole London of-"

"Bey." Onika knew. I was about to say her social security number and her mothers address.

"Kelly please!" She wasn't even paying attention to us and Kelly wasn't paying any attention to her.

"Lauren go home. You told me to lost your number and I did so why are you doing all this?"

"I was just mad, you know I didn't mean that shit. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have ever said it and I miss you."

Onika put the cup to my lips and I drank just a little bit. I wasn't going to let her get me drunk this early in the day.

"No."

"What the fuck do you mean no?"

"I mean no. We're really done so everything you're doing is unnecessary. Leave me alone and get off me."

Kelly is so harsh.

"You see how you talk to me? This is exactly why I act the way I act. That nonchalant shit is so lame and played the fuck out."

"What do you want me to do? Cry with you?"

"Act like you care!"

"Care about what? You're the one that kicked me out and told me to use your number, remember? You're the one texting other people, remember?"

I'm glad Onika and I don't fight like this.

"Texting who? You're just making shit up now."

"That boy. The one you used to date."

"Him?! The only thing I texted him about was getting an abortion, dumbass."

Oh wait.

"What?"

"He has a baby on the way, why would I want to keep a baby from him?"

"Maybe you guys should go talk to somewhere else." Onika is always trying to give them privacy when I'm trying to get the drama.

"Lauren just go home and I'll call you."

"You just want me to go home so you can go back to ignoring me." Lauren mushed her head, Kelly wasn't going to like that.

"Do it again." Kelly was mad now. Guess what Lauren did? She did it again but much harder.

Kelly got out of her seat and basically dragged Lauren out the house. They left the house so maybe they're not coming back.

"Good, they're gone so now we can get busy." She turned around and sat on the island.

"Onika, no."

She pulled me closer by my shirt. "Please mama?"

"When did you start calling me that?"

"When you stopped fucking me. Come here." She put her legs around me and licked my neck.

"Onika-"

"One orgasm and I'll be done. Just one baby."

"Just one?" It's never just one.

"Yes, I promise. Just one."

"Okay, take your pants off." I feel like it's too good to be true but anything to get her to calm down.

She was humping me in me sleep one time.

She lifted herself up and I took them and bed underwear off for her at the same time. I knew not to waste any time so I bent down and licked her clit.

That was all I got to do before she took control. It's the demon in her.

She got a good grip of my hair and started humping my face. I hate it when she makes me feel all slutty, she told me to shut up and take it yesterday.

I shut up and took it until she came on my fave. She didn't even stop then, she kept going until I got myself free.

"Shit." I sat against the fridge, I could barely breathe.

"Thank you for that, it was spectacular as always."

She's giving me a review?

"I'm a slut Onika?"

"I bet you would like it if I called you a slut. Slut."

I ignored her and stood up. She knows stuff like that turns me on, on a completely different level.

I went to the sink and started to rinse my face off. There was pussy juice everywhere.

While I was rinsing my face off, I heard the door open.

I dried my face and turned around. It shocked me to see both Kelly and Lauren.

Onika had her pants back up now but she was still on the island.

Kelly nudged Lauren forward and she rolled her eyes. She mumbled something to me but I couldn't hear what she said.

"Now you know she can't hear you. Speak up." Kelly nudged her again.

"I said I'm sorry for disrespecting your home. I shouldn't have came in here yelling and I shouldn't have broken anything."

What did Kelly do to this girl??

"It's alright. I just have one question." I've been meaning to ask this.

"What?"

"Has my girlfriend been giving you head?" That has to be why Onika keeps getting better.

She looked at Onika and laughed. "What?"

"Bey stop." Now I'm suspicious. Why is Onika telling me to stop?

"I'm serious, has she been giving you head? You have to be giving her some type of lessons."

"Kelly, let's go." Now she wants to leave?

"Did you teach her to call me a fuck nigga? At least answer that."

"That, I can say I did. Me and Aaliyah."

"Aaliyah too?" Wow, I can't trust anyone. "Why can you admit that but not that you taught her how to give head?"

"Onika girl, don't we have to be at work?"

Onika tapped her chin like she was thinking. "You know what? I think you're right, we're late."

But she didn't care about being late when it was time for me to be in between her legs.

Onika jumped off the kitchen table and stretched. "Bye baby." She got on her tippy toes and gave me a nasty kiss.

I was stuck so I couldn't say anything about them leaving. She did that on purpose.

It was just Kelly and I so we drank some more until it was time to be a mother. I shouldn't have let them get me drunk in the middle of the day.

Aaliyah came over and they both knew I was drunk which made them annoy me. They drive me crazy.

I felt like a housewife. Taking care of our kids while Onikas at work making money.

She stole a key so she comes over some nights. Especially when Blue and Aaliyah are having a sleepover.

I was already in bed and about to go to sleep when Onika crept into my room. Her restaurant is mostly for dinner so she gets home very late.

She got into bed behind me and wrapped her arms around me. "Are you sleeping?"

"No, I'm awake." I changed our position so she was in top of me and I was on my back.

"I missed you. I was thinking about you the whole time I was working."

"I missed you too." Especially when I was drunk.

"I just want to be around you all the time. I don't know what changed but I just want to be under you all the time."

"I love you Onika."

This is my first time really saying it to her. I've been in love with her since before we even started dating.

I just didn't want to say it because she told me not to.

"I love you too Bey."

I smiled and giggled like a little girl. "I know."

"Can we-"

"No." I'm way too tired, I'm not doing anything.

She started to hump my leg, I wasn't going to stop her.

I fell asleep with her still humping my leg. I didn't even care, I was in love.

——
idk if i want to write a sequel for this book or just stick to my new book so i'm just gonna let you guys vote

Bey?

Onika?

Kelly?

Lauren?

Lauren showing up at Beys house begging Kelly to talk to her?

Pussy crazy Onika? Why do you think she's acting like that?

Kelly putting Lauren in her place?

Should they 'get back together'?

vote & comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 2.6K 36
Onika was a 16 year old teenager with many issues that seemed to always involve her deadbeat dad. But no matter how much trouble he brought her way...
61K 2.5K 29
They have been Bestfriend since they were kids and Beyoncé has been in love with onika for most of there friendships do you think it will pass them j...
50.7K 2.5K 12
Nicki & Bey have been best friends since high school, they know everything about each other & nothing has come between them. Except for this one prob...
35.3K 2K 17
What happens when two women who have never met in real life keep constantly meeting each other in their dreams. Will they ever come together in real...