Sa Akin ka tatagal pero sa Ba...

By Chenxiasu

๐„ข ๐‘ถ๐’๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ Jeremy had a bestfriends who always besides on him and they became a successful persons. S... More

๐„ข Introduction
๐„ข Prologue
๐„ข Court
2; Library

๐„ข Author's Note

95 6 0
By Chenxiasu

Hello, Thank you for visiting my account!

Welcome to my fictional story! Hope you enjoy!!

Information about this story

Most of the parts are fictional but there are also not fictional.

* This is a tagalog/english story and there also some other languages.

* I have a busy schedule and that's one of my reason why I can't finish this story and cannot publish a chapter.

There's also typos due to my fast typing, Please understand.

I'm not a professional author so don't expect that this story will be a good one.

𝄢
In advance, Thank you for reading and supporting me! If you have time don't forget to comment your thoughts and vote for your favorite chapter!!

Help me to promote this to everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 131 10
"Kim Taehyung แ€แ€„แ€บแ€—แ€ปแ€ฌแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€ปแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€€แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€แ€šแ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท" "แ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€•แ€ซ Jeon Jungkook แ€›แ€šแ€บแ€žแ€ญแ€•แ€ซแ€แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€ฝแ€ฌแŠแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ฌแ€˜แ€šแ€บแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€แ€ซแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€œแ€ฒ"
783 50 13
"แ€แ€„แ€บแ€—แ€ปแ€ฌแ€ธแ€€ แ€แ€€แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€กแ€›แ€ฐแ€ธแ€•แ€ฒ" "แ€‘แ€šแ€บ แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ญแ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€›แ€ฌแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€žแ€ฑแ€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€”แ€ฌแ€ธแ€™แ€œแ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€™แ€ฒแ€ท แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€…แ€ญแ€แ€บแ€€แ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ท แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€žแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏ แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€šแ€บแ€€ แ€กแ€›แ€ฐแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€•แ€ซแ€•แ€ฒ" ...
2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...