Tʜᴇ ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ ʙɪᴛᴇ (Taehyung×Y...

By Violetficsfor7

" 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐃𝐎 𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇! " "𝐂𝐎𝐙 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 , 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐕𝐄 𝐏... More

Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part-42
Part-43
Part-44
Part-45
Part-46
Part-47
Part-48
Part-49
Part-50
Part-51
Part-52
Part-53
Part-54
Part-55
Part-56
Part-57
Part-58
Part-59
Part-60
Part-61
Author's note

Part-28

364 26 1
By Violetficsfor7

Nancy : y/n! Y/n! Wake up!!!!
Stacy: yah!! Y/n-ie! Wake up!
Martha: y/n wake up!! You'll get late otherwise!
I opened my eyes slowly, just a bit , and turned around while whining .
Y/n: where r we going, just five more minutes pls!
Martha: it's your wedding today!
With that I whined even more!
Y/n: one of u go and marry him at my place, I wanna sleep!
Nancy: y/n! What r u saying get up! *Giggle*
After 15 minutes of whining and struggling here I am in the washroom taking bath .
I yawned after knowing it's 4 am! Of course, this early. Usually weddings takes place in morning when sun is up but when you're marrying a vampire in winters what else would u expect! Wedding in day time when it's already dark...
I was srsly frustrated rn, I wanted to sleep and who the hell likes to wake up in winter mornings at around 4 am!! Argh!
I had already brushed my teeth and now after taking bath I was ready!
I walked out of the bathroom and saw Nancy packing some clothes, of course it was her dress which she'll wear after reaching there. And look at the angel she packed mine too :(
Nancy: ah! You're here, c'mon let's g-
I hugged her immediately while tearing up!
Y/n: thank you for everything Nancy!
She hugged me back tightly!
Nancy: u don't need to sis, and uk what, don't worry everything will be alright soon!
Y/n: I don't want to marry him unnie ! I'm scared!
Nancy patted my back while speaking
Nancy: don't say like this y/n-ie, and don't worry I'm there with u right, so don't be scared I won't let anything happen to my lil sis.
I hugged her more tight and she too,
We broke the hug as she kissed my forehead.
Nancy: c'mon now, shall we?
I nodded while smiling a bit.
I wiped away my tears , she asked me to wash my face and after that we met downstairs.
Mark: ah, morning ppl!
Y/n: what r u doing here?
Minho: yah! What r u doing here , we'll go there together no.
Mark: ik, but just wanted to meet my bestie before she walks down the aisle .
He hugged me tight and me too.
Y/n: thank you for everything Marky!
Mark kissed my forehead and smiled
Mark: no need princess!
With that we walked away, Nancy, Me , Stacy and Martha , we all sat in the car and drove off to the place.
Y/n: when will Taehyung come?
Nancy: they'll come after sometime.
Y/n: and mom dad?
Nancy: they're in that second car, over there .
Y/n: oh , I see .

Y/n: b-btw are we gonna get ma-married in ch-church?
Nancy: a-actually umm the venue is a secret!
Y/n: huh? Um okay

After 2 hours .
Nancy: y/n wake up, we're here!
I opened my eyes and nodded.
We reached out , and Nancy took me , Stacy and Martha to a room .
Mom: fine now , girls help her to get ready and Nancy u come with me .
Nancy nodded as my mom hugged me and caressed my head and left after giving a peck on my forehead.

Nancy left with mom .

Stacy: so girl! Let's do this!
Martha: I'll do the makeup I'm awsm at that! You'll look like an angel for sure!
Stacy: and I'll do the hair! I'm so excited for it! And trust us y/n we'll make u look like a princess!
Martha: even though u already look like a princess
We giggled at this.
Y/n : c'mon guys!
After 1 1/2 hrs.
Martha had done your makeup you wore your beautiful wedding gown and Stacy was just giving touch ups to your hair now. All this while they didn't let you look at yourself in the mirror so u were kinda worried about your look rn.
Martha: yah! Stacy put a pin in there.
Stacy: yeah yeah just doing that.
Y/n: woah u guys seem to have got along no?
Stacy: yeah after that she helped me alot with my brother and we were together almost every day! So u see.
Martha: yep!
Y/n: sweet!

Stacy: and done!
Martha: ok so u ready?
Y/n: I'm nervous rn! Fr!
Stacy: yaah! Don't worry no!
Martha: you srsly look damn hot y/n!
Y/n: weren't u making me a princess!?
Martha: yeah , a hot princess😎
Stacy: so , 3,2,1 reveal!!

Y/n: ..... Damn! She's hot!
Martha: huh? Who?
Y/n: the girl in the mirror! Guys u did so great thank you so much!!!!!
We hugged eachother!
Stacy: i was actually planning to do a messy bun that i am professional at but Nancy asked me to do something with open hair...she said it's mandatory.
Martha: yeah she was so nervous about it but look Stacy u did it! She looks absolutely stunning!
Stacy: hehe thanks, btw I'm sure Taehyung will be mesmerized by your looks *smirks*
Y/n: yeah like that's ever going to happen! I'm feeling happy coz of how I'm dressed up I'm not here to impress some Cold ice like him!
Martha: pfft *laughs*
Y/n: c'mon now you guys also get ready we would get late otherwise.
They nodded and started getting ready, it was 7:45 now and still it was dark, I sat on a chair and looked outside .
1 hr later...

Stacy: finally all set!
Y/n: woah!!!!! Damn you guys look so pretty!!!!!!!
They giggled
Martha:ok, c'mon let's go!
We hugged eachother before they went away.
They opened the door to leave and to our surprise my dad and mom were already standing there with Mark too!
Mom: my goodness , u look like an angel!
She hugged me tight and I could see her teary eyes, dad too was hiding his tears . Mark hugged him .
Mom: you're going to start a new life from today ! Don't worry about anything and remember your mom and dad are always gonna be there with u no matter what the situation is .
I nodded while tears were building up in my eyes.
Dad: c'mon let's go now otherwise she'll end up destroying her makeup!
We giggled as dad gave me a hug and patted my back.

Others left and only I and dad were left .
Dad: c'mon let's go!
I nodded as I kept my hand across my dad's folded arm .
We walked out and here I was standing in front of a gate, of stems with leaves as this wedding was taking place as open door venue .

I looked up and saw canopy of trees due to which sunlight can't come down on ground , I understood the concept as to others it was lovely, but I knew why such a concept was taken. (To hide their real identities)
Two guards stood there..
Dad: so , this is it!
I nodded
Dad: u okay?
Y/n: ig
Dad smiled at me and nodded to the guards,
Guards were about to pull the branches away when I stopped them ..
Y/n: wait!
And so they stopped ...
Dad: is everything okay?
Y/n: dad I'm nervous, idk how will I be able to do this!
Dad smiled and hugged me ..
Dad: take a deep breath, and forget about everything. Everything will be alright sweetheart! Hmm..
I nodded and did as he said we broke the hug as he smiled at me and I smiled back.
Dad nodded to guards and here it was the great moment I never wished for.

Everyone stood up and were looking at me , I was feeling very nervous! As I held my dad's arm more tightly, I looked up and saw Taehyung's back facing me , the bells and trumpets were being played for me,  but I was feeling damn nervous rn! I looked at my mom as she smiled at me and Mark, Stacy and Martha were feeling proud . I looked in front as Taehyung turned around , ok he looked good but y should I care.

He looked at me and smirked, I felt more nervous now! This feeling of walking down the aisle was so different , I never felt this ever before. A quirky feeling was there in my stomach , I was scared, nervous, feeling insecure rn coz among my parents and friends only I knew that Taehyung was a Vampire .
Soon we reached  the stage my dad gave my hand into Taehyung's , and we stood on the stage facing eachother.
I was looking down at my hand that Taehyung was holding onto, ignoring the fact that he was looking at me . 

Then came the priest as he asked us to put the rings onto each other's ring finger and so we did.

Priest: Taehyung as u have now placed this ring 💍on Y/n's finger , "In the name of God, do you Kim Taehyung take Y/n(full name) to be your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until parted by death?
Taehyung: I do.

Why! Why does he have to say it like that why!!!! I looked up at him while thinking all that, when suddenly he pressed my hand a bit I looked at him confused when I got to know priest was waiting for my answer.

Priest: "In the name of God, do you Y/n(full name) take Kim Taehyung, to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until parted by death?
I gulped and hesitated to answer but I spoke,
Y/n: I-I Do.

Priest: you may now kiss the bride .

Y/n's pov
Wth no!!! I forgot this !!! Pls no save me someone!! No!
I saw him coming towards me , his eyes not leaving mine, soon he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him , I looked at him with fearful eyes more like hesitating, he leaned forward as I put my hands on his chest to maintain some distance b/w us, I shut my eyes close but then I felt his lips on my forehead.
I let out a sigh of relief.
We parted away as I saw him smirking at me and saying..
Taehyung: pabo! You srsly thought!?
I rolled my eyes and looked away.

Priest: I now pronounce you both Husband and Wife.

After that ppl started coming to congratulate us, we smiled at them and thanked em . Then I saw Taehyung's mom and dad coming , which I now know are not his real parents but uncle and aunt.
His mom(aunt) hugged me and I hugged her back ,
T/m: welcome to our family child!
I smiled at her as I saw my parents coming towards us too, both of our parents hugged and congratulated each other.
My mom hugged me and my dad hugged Taehyung .
After some time of clicking pictures with the guests I was talking with my friends when I saw my mom and Taehyung going somewhere. Idk where but I ignored it, then a bad thought came in my mind , what if he hypnotised her and drank her bl- no no!!! He won't! He can't! 
I ran towards them and held my mom's hand while Taehyung was confused.
Y/n: mom! W-where r u going?
Mom: ah! No where just wanted to spend some time with my son-in-law.
Y/n: u can do that later too , rn shouldn't we go and e-eat?
Mom: oh I will, but rn even the food is not ready.
Y/n: mom bu-
Taehyung: mom you come with me , I want to spend some time with you too!
With that they left leaving me dumbfounded,
Y/n: mom? Srsly!!!?

I saw them both going away, for some reason my heart started to beat more faster, ik it was coz of that thought only . That's when my friends came to me and we started talking while my concentration was somewhere else only.
After some time , food was served and I had to go now , guests were seated and coz now it was a special entry of me and Taehyung I was standing at the entrance of the big hall, in front of a huge gate all alone , which will open when he will arrive , I was impatiently looking here and there searching for him and my mom when suddenly I heard him from behind.
Taehyung: searching for me? *Smirks*
I turned around and saw him standing there with his hands in his pant pockets.
Y/n: YOU!! Where's my mom! What have u done to her!!
I stormed at him while walking towards him.
Taehyung: chill pabo! What do u mean done to her? She's my mom too now-
I interrupted him
Y/n: NO! I won't share her with u !
Taehyung: excu-
Y/n: just tell me where she is!
He rolled his eyes and spoke.
Taehyung: she's where the other guests are !
I put down my finger as I felt my anger dropping gradually.
Y/n: I don't trust u!
Taehyung: then don't, you'll see for yourself , now shall we? We're already late.
I gulped and kept my hand across his folded arm . And looked down.
We walked ahead as the doors opened, and we were welcomed with trumpets , drums and alot of cheers!
We smiled a bit at ppl around, of course just a bit coz neither of us were happy coz of our marriage!
Finally we went and sat down on our special table! Just for the newly wedded couple at some height, it gave us King and Queen vibes!
We settled down and so did others ,food was being served as I was searching for my mom.
And finally I did found her chatting with dad, and my friends sat near her. A smile of satisfaction came on my lips.
Taehyung: I see someone is satisfied.
He said not looking at me ,
I looked at him and hmmed as I picked up the knife and fork and started to eat.

Tbh I srsly didn't like the food, it was not as how I hoped it to be! It wasn't delicious at all! I took a few bites but drank 5 glasses of water as I wasn't able to chew the food properly and had to gobble it but that gobbling made my stomach upset and it wanted to throw it , so to prevent the mess I gobbled food with alot of water. I looked at Taehyung and he was happily chewing it, then I looked at my parents and friends and they too were eating it happily by laughing and chatting.
I kept on gulping my saliva , and wasn't feeling good after eating it . I kept the knife and fork aside and kept drinking water .
Taehyung seemed to notice you.
Taehyung: what's wrong with u?
Y/n: n-nothing.
Taehyung: don't lie to me!
Y/n: .......
Taehyung: I'm asking something
Y/n: I-I'm not f-feeling good.
He frowned and stared at me for a while and then looked at my food his eyes widened when he saw my plate? Why?after that he started searching for someone , that's when a waiter came and he asked him something, he nodded and went away.
Taehyung wiped his hands as I looked at him confused, I didn't have any idea what he did so I tried to change the topic to something that I really wanted to know.
Y/n: Taehyung.
Taehyung: hmm
Y/n: what did u and my mom talked about?
Taehyung: why should I tell u that?
Y/n: yaah! Tell no,
Taehyung: it's something between me and your mom, who's my mom too! So I'm not gonna tell that to u!
I rolled my eyes and sat back properly while looking around . Taehyung looked at you and slowly looked away when he saw the waiter coming back .
He handed a plate filled with some food to Taehyung as he smiled at the waiter in order of thanking him as he left.

He looked at the food and then at you, who was still looking somewhere else.
He read your mind as he heard you thinking about your upset stomach, your mouth's taste was ruined and you wanted to go back home so badly. He also felt mixed of emotions inside you, u were angry and felt like crying rn .
He sighed and fake coughed to grab your attention.
You slightly looked at him through corner of your eyes , as he placed the plate in front of u.
Your frown vanished as u looked at the food. You looked at it and then at him , who was looking straight and adjusting his tie.
You were a bit suspicious thinking why would he do that!? Coz he would never be like that, but his change in behaviour always confused you, you were thinking what if he had mixed something in this like poison!
But then an idea popped up in your brain.
Y/n: what's this?
Taehyung: food? (He answered in disbelief)
Y/n: then here take a bite.
Taehyung: what?
Y/n: yeah just take it.
Taehyung: you think I've poisioned you or what?
Y/n: well if u haven't then why don't u just take a bite!
He rolled his eyes as he took a big bite from my sandwich!
I gasped a bit but closed my mouth back.
Taehyung: now? (he spoke with his mouth stuffed)
I was speechless, when I remembered he's a vampire means he's already dead so even eating poison won't harm him! Just assuming the best i could, i don't wanna die so early! Plus i can't even trust him.
Y/n: I don't want to eat!
Taehyung: what?
I didn't speak anything as I looked away.
Taehyung: you're being too much now!
I sighed as I know I'm not like that but bruh! I don't wanna die rn!
Taehyung: fine then don't eat! I don't even care .

A/n: lier*smirks*
Taehyung: stop it!
A/n: yeah, ig that's y only u ordered food for her.
Taehyung: oh c'mon! Its humanity, in my language vampirity !
A/n: fine ! *Done with him*

After sometime..
Y/n's pov
Here we were standing outside the venue near the stairs as I was given a bunch of flowers by Nancy and the family was behind us .
I don't know that for some reason my eyes started filling with tears, this was the moment I used to think about, why is it so emotional in marriages at this time. I looked back at my parents as I saw them in tears , I smiled slightly at them as they smiled back at me .
I could see my dad holding his tears but my mom was all in tears . Stacy was crying too and Mark had hugged her Martha was supporting my mom.
This moment was making me lose control over my tears , I quickly looked back and looked down, when Taehyung grabbed my hand , I looked at it and then up at him , he was looking at me and then he nodded . I looked straight as I threw the bunch of flowers behind at our family and they grabbed it, I started walking ahead with Taehyung but suddenly he picked me up . I was confused but then I remembered it's the procedure , I looked back at my parents but I saw we had walked down and now they were out of our view.

I sighed and looked at Taehyung who's face didn't show any emotion, when reality hit me I realised I was in a Vampire's arms , I felt goosebumps going down my body!
My heartbeat and breathing started to rise. That's when he looked at me and I looked back , blinking away my tears . He turned his head straight as i diverted my mind while looking around at the beautiful decoration.

Soon we reached near our car.
He puts me down and I went inside as he walked in too and sat beside me , after closing the gates we drove off.

U sat down near the window while looking outside and your lips shut, the strands of your hair down your cheecks , your Rosie cheecks and pink lips , your innocent eyes and beautiful nose, V shaped jawline and long neck was all that Taehyung was observing by sitting beside you. His eyes tracing your features, from eyes to your chin and then down on your neck.. that was covered with your hair slightly... U didn't have any problem with it but it was blocking someone's view.
But soon he realised what he was doing and he immediately looked away while loosening his tie a bit.

Y/n's pov,
Without knowing I drifted off to sleep as I was extremely tired from today.
After 2 hrs,
Taehyung: y/n? Wake up!
I blinked my eyes a few times as I saw it was rainy outside, I looked on my side as I saw Taehyung standing near the gates of the car waiting for me to come outside.
I got back my senses and I walked down the car.
On my way I saw my mom and dad keeping their things in the car followed by my friends.
I walked towards them as I spoke in a slight shock.
Y/n: mom? Dad? Guys? Don't tell me you're leaving so soon!
Taehyung stopped and looked back at you all,
Dad: we have to go now sweetheart! Don't worry we'll come and meet y-
Y/n: no u can't! U can't leave me alone here ....again. pls.
With the ending sentence tears rolled down my cheecks as my throat was having a heavy lump inside ,
Mom: sweety , everything will be alright, he'll take care of you don't wo-
Y/n: Mom pls! ( I teared up as I held her hand in mine)
She hugged me and I hugged her back .
I hugged her tightly, as if it was the last hug of mine to her, I didn't wanted them to leave , I was scared as hell rn and was feeling insecure, it was the feeling of going to school for the first time when I cried the whole day thinking where are my parents sending me and what new place is this!
I let out my tears as my dad rubbed my back.
After a few seconds my mom broke the hug.
She wiped my tears and looked at Taehyung ,
Taehyung: y/n c'mon now!
Y/n: No!
Y/n: mom-
Dad: y/n calm down dear we'll come afterwards.
Y/n: why can't you stay for tonight .
Taehyung: Y/n! It won't be safe for them!
Y/n: No please..
Taehyung: y/n! Come inside! It's getting cold and look at your clothes you'll catch cold otherwise!
Y/n: I don't care ! I just want my mom dad with me rn pls.
Taehyung got furious as u weren't listening to him!
He walked towards you and grabbed your wrist.
Taehyung: y/n, let's go inside and let em go they said they'll come again right, the weather is getting cold !
Y/n: eomma!
Mom turned her back towards me , she was hiding her tears ik but before I could walk towards her Taehyung's grip tightened as he started dragging me inside!
Y/n: aah! Taehyung stop!
I kept looking back at mom and dad and my friends,and back at Taehyung ,
Y/n: Taehyung pls!
But he was furious as hell! I was more scared now! This was the reason I wanted my parents beside me , coz I didn't wanted to go in that depressing state which I had in here without my mom dad!
He dragged me inside his room and banged the door shut , as he pinned me to the wall, harshly , I flinched as he spoke with anger in his eyes.
Taehyung: WHAT DO U THINK OF YOURSELF HUH!? WHY DON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME!?
Y/n: I- I uh-hh
Taehyung:JUST SHUT UP! YOU'RE  SRSLY TOO MUCH! I'M DONE WITH YOU! WHAT DO U WANT HUH?
Y/n: Tae-
Taehyung: YOU'RE ALWAYS EMBARASSING ME! WHY CAN'T U JUST LISTEN TO ME FOR ONE FREAKING MINUTE! CAN'T U JUST STOP BEING LIKE THIS!
Y/N: NO! I CAN'T! YOU'RE ASKING ME WHY AM I LIKE THIS RIGHT!? THEN LISTEN!  I NEVER KNEW ABOUT YOU, AND ALL OF A SUDDEN WE GOT MARRIED, YOUR COLD AND RUDE BEHAVIOUR MAKES ME FEEL INSECURE, YOU TALK ABOUT MY ATTITUDE!? BUT MR. IT'S YOUR ATTITUDE THAT I DON'T GET! I WANT MY PARENTS BESIDE ME AT THIS POINT COZ.... coz...
I stopped, all of a sudden, just my silent sobs could be heard , otherwise it was total silent. I didn't know how to say it..
Y/n: c-coz..
Taehyung: say it!
Y/n: coz.... I'm scared of you! I feel insecure here, i-ik I asked u to call em on our wedding day, but u called them on my birthday too, I'm really grateful for that, but, that happiness was what I missed the most here and I-

I let my tears roll down my cheecks. All this while he didn't speak a word , but I felt his stare at me.
I was scared of being close to him, his attitude, his everything! My heartbeat was just too fast, and i bet he could hear it too.
Taehyung: y-you're scared of me?
I nodded while some part of me warning me that he's going to punish me for being all this loud with him, even idk how i got this courage to talk to him this way, i was much more scared of him now,  i shut my eyes while looking down and letting my tears flow more .
I wondered what he would do now. Suck my blood or even worse but that's when i felt his hands between which he blocked me getting down the wall, (that is removing his hands) his cold stares still didn't leave your face as he walked out of his room leaving you in tears of fear!
U slid down the wall on the ground as you hugged your knees and cried out all your tears as u missed your mom dad so much rn!

After 15 minutes...
U went inside the washroom to freshen up yourself while thinking about all that u said to Taehyung a while ago.

Y/n's pov
I was changing my clothes while thinking about my words.
Was I too straight? Why did i just shout at him like that!? He spared me, and didn't say anything to me? Did i hurt him? Excuse me y/n! Why are u feeling so guilty! Argh!!
I remember what his Grandma wrote in her diary that after becoming a vampire he always felt Insecure about his change in behaviour and looks, he never got the love or motivation after being a vampire like how a new born gets from his parents in humans. He never knew he would lose his parents at such an age all of a sudden. When he was in his vampire stage of learning his abilities his Grandma who was his whole world at that time left him all alone in this world and he then lived with his mafia uncle and aunt , and maybe coz of how mafia's behaviour is , he opted that perfectly and as he became the boss he changed alot . Work pressure, family pressure , thinking about past would have been so challenging for him ! That all he showed me was his cruel side , but after all this I did forget his soft side too which his grandmother wrote he had , and as she wrote, that after becoming a vampire it still stays but they need to find it out. He helped me with my wound, gave me the biggest surprise on my birthday, actually shows he has a heart but his vampire face is what scares me the most .

When suddenly I was interrupted by my stomach growling! Argh! I remember I didn't have enough in the wedding.
I came outside when something clicked me, my clothes were in this washroom?!!!
Y/n: oh yeah ofc , it's my room too now.
I walked outside and saw a maid entering the room ,
Maid: here Mrs Kim,your food is ready.
She pointed at the table that was already set near the bed.
Y/n: oh thank you, but we did eat at the wedding right?
Maid: y-yeah but sir said you must be hungry s-so I~
I looked back at the food and then back at the maid ,
Y/n(thought): He did it~
I nodded with a smile as she bowed and left after smiling back.
I sat there and started eating while smiling to myself coz of the delicious food I wanted so badly! My fav. Dish !
I ate every single bit of the food . I loved it and now my tummy was full.
The maid came and took away the dishes I praised her for the dish as she thanked me .
I went to washroom as I washed my hands and face and came outside the bathroom, I stood near the window looking at the rain outside , I was feeling cold rn! I rubbed my arms as I looked around his room.
After that I left his room and went back to my bedroom ,
I opened the gates and saw suit cases kept on there and were all filled !?
Y/n: where will I sleep?
Maid: ah! Y/n what are u doing here?
Y/n: what do u mean? It's my bedroom!
Maid: not anymore miss , you're married now!
Y/n : u mean officially~ my r-room is~
Maid nodded as she continued cleaning the cupboard.
Y/n: where are others, and what is all this going on?
Maid: calm down sweety! So many questions!? Nancy has gone in her room and the boys are in the balcony .
Y/n: all of em?
Maid: yup it's the wedding night though so they're enjoying out there, you should also go! Infact you're the bride no.
Y/n: m-me? No , I don't want to go there, u-um let em enjoy, and moreover I'm feeling cold and sleepy rn so I'll just go to sleep!
Maid nodded and I went back to Taehyung's room.
I shut the door behind me as I sighed,
It was getting cold and dark, so I decided to go to bed. I sat down and ..
Y/n: waah! It's so comfortable!
I switched off the lights,
Without wasting a second I took the blanket on me and without knowing I drifted off to my wonderland .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 11.6K 35
" I could see the anger in her eyes as soon as she heard my threat to kill her Tae, Me. Her love for me, made me crave her even more. I just wanted t...
347 63 13
"𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒊𝒕𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇, 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒑 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆." In a world where humans a...
5K 313 53
𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱: 08.15.2023 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱: 10.07.2023 𝗪...
57.8K 1.9K 29
Did you ever believe in werewolves and Vampires, or do you believe in them? Jungkook didn't do it. To him, werewolves and vampires were just a supers...