Souls Entwined

By ApplesAndPeaches569

Sequel to Soul Lines Elliot Clarke can't get over the ordeal which shook her world to pieces. Though a year h... More

Souls Entwined
Prologue I
Prologue II
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two

Chapter Twenty-One

148 15 0
By ApplesAndPeaches569

Chapter-Twenty One
Elle's POV

I told myself that I was stronger than this, that I'd be okay no matter what I faced on the other side of the door. But I didn't heed my own warnings and found myself clutching Kaden's hand.

As we neared the front door, I forgot how to blink, the rapid twitch of my eyelids drawing Kaden's scrutiny. If he had asked me about it, I was sure any words I spoke would come out in gibberish.

Cold sweat was creeping through my bloodstream, yet I was so flushed that I regretted wearing the long-sleeved knit sweater that insulated the heat to my body. A tingling in my chest made it hard to breathe, and I was close to making a decision I would regret.

I had half a mind to convince Kaden to leave me in the car. I knew he would let me stay behind if I asked, but the disappointment I would invite onto his expression was already making my skin itch.

I had fought to find myself in this position, and the doubt trickling in was nearly enough for me to squander the chance without a second thought. But if I couldn't do this, if I backed out now, then there was no way I'd be able to convince myself, let alone anyone else, that I should be Luna one day.

Kaden knocked on the door, and I let our hands drop between us. I drew a deep breath and squashed the jittery feeling fluttering within my chest with my shoulders pulled back. Today I was going to prove that this wasn't some fantasy that Kaden had concocted in deluded collusion with the Goddess. I was going to prove that I belonged by his side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 3.9K 34
Chloe has lost everything. She fights to prove herself as a true Alpha but more secrets become unraveled and there is no escaping her dark fate. Ther...
12.9K 418 21
"You could never be a bother to me Dannielle". That was the first time I heard him say my name and hearing it come from his mouth was like heaven to...
85.2K 3.4K 42
As her pack teeters on the brink of collapse Genesis must do whatever it takes to save her she-wolves from the mass mate rejections they are facing a...
33.5K 1.3K 29
As Brooke prepares to gain Luna status by marrying her pack's Alpha, she learns she's fated to Huck, leader of the valley wolves. Now she must do eve...