Transformers Prime react to B...

By LeonardoTheHedgehog

What if the Autobots had stumbled upon a forgotten archive not used in Cybertron? What happens then when it w... More

Introduction
Beast Wars: Part 1
Beast Wars: Part II
The Web
Equal Measures
Chain of Command
Power Surge
Fallen Comrades
Double Jeopardy
A Better Mousetrap
Gorilla Warfare
The Probe
Victory
Dark Designs
Double Dinobot
The Spark
The Trigger (Part 1)
The Trigger (Part II)
Call of the Wild
Dark Voyage
Possession
The Low Road
Law of the Jungle
Before The Storm
Other Voices (Part 1)
Other Voices (Part 2)
Intermission
Aftermath
Coming of the Fuzors (Part 1)
Coming of the Fuzors (part 2)
Tangled Web
Maximal No More
Other Visits (Part 1)
Other Visits (part 2)
Bad Spark
Code of Hero
Transmutate
The Agenda (Part 1)
The Agenda (Part 2)
The Agenda (part 3)
Intermission 2
Optimal Situation
Deep Metal
Changing of the Guard
Cutting Edge
Feral Scream (part I)
Feral Scream (part II)
Dark Glass (the lost episode)
Proving Grounds
Go With The Flow
Crossing the Rubicon
Master Blaster
Other Victories
Nemesis (Part I)
Nemesis (Part II)

Spider's Game

2K 22 6
By LeonardoTheHedgehog

"Alright Auto-buckets. You got yourself a deal. Since the war's over, and there's no point going up against you, we're gonna let you be and we're not gonna step in to your property, so long as you don't step in ours." Swindle spoke with a hand that he laid with gunk.

"That's settled Decepti-Creep." Sideswipe agreed shaking Swindle's hand rather unamicably.

"Must I remind you that the Decepticons are no more as I said before, Cliffjumper?" Megatron recalled.

"Yep, but what are you guys gonna be called if you ain't Decepticons anymore?"

"That we do not know."

"That aside, shall we return to view at our future once again?" Prime proposed.

"We'd better, Optimus. Omega Scion."

"The Orb is ready. In three, two... one."

The audience had taken seats as the Orb of the Future begins to reveal another view...

In Tarantulas' lair beneath the Darkside, the Predacon mad genius was working in his computer as it began to announce something falling from orbit.

[Attention. Maximal Stasis pod beginning planet fall.]

"Another stasis pod?" Ratchet asked.

"Another Maxie to save, Ratch!" Warpath barked optimistically.

"Provided they have a nearby unit, Warpath." Cliffjumper said.

Megatron and his cronies were not

"Just as I calculated. ECM array on-line." Tarantulas commanded. From beneath his lair, an array of strange antennae unfurled.

[ECM array in position. Command?]

"Magno-pulse, maximum power." Tarantulas commanded. On his command, the ECM array began to charge up and unleash a crossing line of blue energy that began to reach farther into Predacon land, causing the Darksyde's systems to eventually short out, disabled.

"What?" Megatron asked confused. Even the hoverboards that he and Scorponok were using began to short out, causing the both of them to fall to the floor.

"Heheh, sucker." Blast Off taunted the grounded Scorponok.

"Megatron! Our systems are down! I, I can't see!" Scorponok barked.

"Command all units to fall back to base." Megatron ordered. "The Maximals must be mounting a sneak attack."

On the other hand, even the pulse itself reached Maximal territory, causing the Axalon's systems to short out.

"Rhinox, what's going on?" Primal asked approaching his equally confused second-in-command. "I was running the strategic simulation, when everything went dark."

"Magno-pulse." Rhinox replied "ALL of our systems are down." trying to type a command in the Axalon's computer to no avail. "Most likely the Preds." he assumed.

"I'll fly out and warn the others. You get us back on line." Primal said departing from Rhinox's company.

In Tarantulas' lair... 

[Maximal and Predacon scanners: disabled.]

"Calculate stasis pod drop zone." Tarantulas ordered.

[Grid Helix. Coordinates 8-8-3/ 7-4-2.]

"Whatever are you up to?" Blackarachnia said, apparently intact in her Robot Mode.

"YOU?!" Arcee shouted, miraculously surprised to see Blackarachnia apparently intact after the island incident.

"Chill your vents, Arcee." Cliffjumper said mediating to his partner.

"Some are more tenacious than most." Megatron said offhandedly.

"YOU?!" Tarantulas turned upon encountering his arachnid companion.

"How very interesting. So this is where you've been hiding." Blackarachnia spoke in a cold tone. "Cozy...in a hideous sort of way." she snarked. Sensing that Tarantulas was about to attack her in his Robot Form for trespassing in his hideout, she assured "Cool your gears, tall, dark, and gruesome. I haven't spent all this time finding your lair just to shoot it out with you. We need to talk." moving close to the tarantula Predacon.

Arcee frowned. Airachid pretty had much done to same to Autobots in duty when she was on mission to gather intelligence for the Decepticons. Mostly to the grunts and recruits whom the sergeants trusted too much.

Cliffjumper and Sideswipe nervously reacted. Cliff looked away rubbing a hand in his head as if nothing happened while Sideswipe whistled a tone looking the other way up.

Megatron, Onslaught and Breakdown just merely rolled their optics. To the former, seducing the enemy for information was useful. The leader of the Combaticons were used to it, though he didn't forget how many times Airachnid had used his team for fool's errands and the latter was not that fond of sultry female Decepticons.

"I am engaged in important research for Megatron." Tarantulas tried to rebuff Blackarachnia. "I have no time to talk!"

"I'd say you are engaged in stealing the stasis pod." Blackarachnia made a proposition. "And, perhaps, reprogramming the helpless Maximal protoform inside into a new Predacon loyal to you, of course." she clarified, looking at the computer behind Tarantulas.

"Oh, dear, you found me out" Tarantulas shook his head. "Now what exactly are you going to do about it?"

"Why, help you, of course." Blackarachnia offered.

In the forests, came Tigatron patrolling in the forest, until his ears perked up and he looked up to the sky, seeing a falling stasis pod once he ran out of the woods.

"A stasis pod. Another of our Maximal warriors arrives." Tigatron realizes then tries to hail his fellow Maximals. "Tigatron to base. Tigatron to base, come in!"

"Looks like the memo didn't get to the Maxies outside that their comms are down because of that magna-thing Tarantulas pulled off." Jazz said.

"They'll notice it anyway, Jazz. Only the nearest Maximals will have to arrive and hold for reinforcements." Ultra Magnus replied.

"They'd better, cause them nasty Preds will notice and get running to that pod." Jazz replied back.

"Mmm, comlinks are down. I must get to the pod before the Predacons find it." then Tigatron dashes to follow the stasis pod as it falls into the Earth.

But unlike most of the previous stasis pods, this one made a rather safe landing, surprising the audience.

"Well, at least this pod was prepared for such a thing." Air Raid commented.

[Planet fall successful. Beginning activation program.] The stasis pod eventually began scanning for any form of life around the area. To the shock of the Autobots, Tarantulas and Blackarachnia arrived at the site first.

"Oh dear." Jazz said.

"Tigatron better get some help soon. I don't think two Preds are in his favor right now." Smokescreen said.

"Excellent! Completely intact!" Tarantulas began pressing a few buttons that opened the stasis pod. 

"Ooh! You are a clever one." Blackarachnia groused seductively, getting her claws on Tarantulas again. "No wonder Megatron fears you."

"Is that why you're helping me betray him?" Tarantulas snarked accusingly, suspicious of Blackarachnia's ambitions.

"Megatron is powerful, but inferior. I would make a much better leader." (Megatron: On the bright side, you are better than Starscream.) "Besides, you're so cute." she replied last scratching in his chin, prompting Tarantulas to move his shoulder off as he turned to the stasis pod's computer.

[DNA sequencers on-line.]

"The activation sequence has already began I must work fast!" Tarantulas began to pull out from his claw a chip extracting forcep,  that he then used to extract the chip in the systems of the stasis pod once it opened for him, then removed the programming chip, causing the system to halt it's sequencing process.

[Maximal programming chip can not be accessed. Pausing DNA scan.]

Tarantulas cackled.

The Autobots were getting worried. Tigatron was late.

Then Tarantulas pulled out a Predacon programming chip and placed it into the systems directory of the stasis pod. And presented a caged black widow whose form is similar to Blackarachnia's Beast Mode.

[New programming accepted. Scanning for compatible life-forms.]

"Now, all I have to do is-" but he was cut off by the computer's next announcement.

[Compatible life-form found. Beginning replication.]

"NO!" Tarantulas shouted, in a fit of chagrin.

"What's wrong!?" Blackarachnia asked.

"My intent was to create another of our kind,but the pod's computer has already selected a form." Tarantulas replied despondently.

"Well, at least he failed at that compartment." Knockout snarked.

"Can't you stop it?" Blackarachnia inquired, meeting Tarantula's frustrated reply "NO!"

"But, whatever it is, it will be a Predacon" he said, soothing his anger a bit.

Meanwhile, Tigatron rushes forth to the stasis pod site, not realizing that he had trespassed on Predacon territory as a certain wasp Predacon observes him.

"Tiger-bot is all alone. Waspinator will destroy. Waspinator, terrorize!" then transforms to Robot mode, then fires off a missile right at Tigatron's rear, knocking him down.

"Now Waspinator says good-bye to tiger-bot." he gloated, just as he is about to finish Tigatron off, he was cut off from a shot from Airazor.

"Yes! Calvary's here!" Warpath cheered.

"One Maxie's hardly calvary, Warpath." Bulkhead replied.

"Who cares, Bulk? Tiger's got someone watching his back!"

Bulkhead snorted.

"Waspinator remembers bird-bot! Waspinator will scrap!"

"I'm flattered..." Airazor taunted, not even trying to take Waspinator seriously, as she swatted off another of Waspinator's shots with a backhand. "but hardly impressed." 

Arcee smirked. Much to the discomfort of Smokescreen and Cliffjumper.

She eventually fired back, pinning Waspinator to the ground, at least much to pin his head deep under.

"Waspinator hates bird-bot!" Waspinator spat out defeated with a rat biting at his antenna.

Airazor then moved to check on Tigatron.

"Tigatron?" she asked.

"Why'd I get the feeling that this be the start of a... feeling in the air?" Perceptor asked.

Jazz cooed. "Welcome to the Romance Expert Club, brother." wrapping a hand around Perceptor's shoulders.

Prime and Ratchet looked with their eyebrows raised, but they decided not to bother with the matter.

"I'm all right. No internals damaged. Thanks to you." Tigatron replied gratefully. "But you gotta go! You can reach it faster than I.

"Reach what?" Airazor asked, confused.

"A stasis pod! I was following it. Find it before the Predacons do. Vector 5-7-4." Tigatron provided to Airazor and barked "Now go! I'll follow!" which pushed the falcon Maximal to depart without support. He tried to follow, but Waspinator's attack left him with a lame leg, so he commanded "Begin internal repairs."

Back at the site, Tarantulas and Blackarachia looked as the protoform eventually glowed with birth, spawning a giant fire ant in the process.

"They're too late. Those cowards have claimed their new warrior." Predaking spoke sternly.

"Eww, another insect. How depressing." Blackarachnia spat. "Are you SURE it's a Predacon?" which was ignored by the mad genius as he spoke to the ant. 

"I am Tarantulas, your creator. Identify yourself."

The giant fire ant looked at his 'creators' with initial hostility, assuming them to be threats to his colony.

"Spiders!" it spat out "Dare invade the colony?"

"If I am to guess, it is that 'colony mentality' Rafe talked about." Ratchet spoke out.

"Oh yes, because ants protect their colony at any cost." Knockout said.

"You-"

"My time in Earth was well spent, thank you, old timer."

Ratchet looked at the screen, bamboolzed.

"Inferno, terrorize!" the Predacon introducing himself as Inferno transformed to his Robot Form.

The Autobots were horrified. The Predacon naming himself after their resident firefighter had proven to be a threat that the Maximals were too late to save.

"Inferno..." Ratchet remembered him back at the pre-Great War days. As did Bulkhead, Wheeljack, Air Raid, Sideswipe and Jazz. That crazy-aft firefighter had done his job well fighting off fires in Iacon's cities, and saving civillians. Heck, he was even Iacon's firefighting chief. When the war broke out, Inferno proved to be dangerous as a pyromaniac in the field, delivering flames to Decepticon defenses, and supporting the Autobot troops in battles where attrition was the situation.

Prime was at thinking odds as Ratchet. Inferno was a reliable friend he could count on, especially on the field though he technically did not approve of his methods in battle. Warpath, on the other hand, remembered Inferno as his rival. When they met, on every battle they took, they always compete with each other on who can kill a Con in large numbers. Heck, when they fought together, they always left Con bodies piled up like scrap heaps. He remembered how Inferno had the last laugh in the last battle they fought together when he finally beat his high score. Warpath respected Inferno for it and more.

The Combaticons were not that welcoming in remembering the very Auto-bucket that nearly torched their afts in Zerkulun Square. Vortex and Breakdown the least fond. The former never forgot how Inferno torched him to near-deactivation.

Soundwave innately frowned. The very Autobot that torched his Recordicons. Ravage, Frenzy and Rumble had showed up, ironically on the side of the enemy. Shockwave, on the other hand, swore to never forgive Inferno for burning down his lab in Khalist, his favorite lab in South Kaon.

It screamed like a feral beast and brandished a weapon towards both spider Predacons, firing a round, which Blackarachnia warned "Incoming!", barely dodging the blast with Tarantulas.

"Destruction to all who threaten us!" Inferno chortled threatiningly at his perceived enemies. "The Royalty commands it!" With a wicked salute, he marched back and forth as if he was on patrol. In cover, both Tarantulas and Blackarachnia converted back to their Beast Forms.

"That six legged freak nearly roasted us. I thought you said he was a Predacon." Blackarachnia spat despondently at Tarantulas.

"His beast mode is dominating his logic circuits." Tarantulas explained.

"He thinks he's a real insect?" the black widow Predacon asked.

"Precisely. And he sees the pod as his colony. Anyone who threatens it, is his enemy." he concluded.

"My cyber-venom will make him more friendly." Blackarachnia popped out of cover, preparing to jump at the patrolling Inferno.

"NO!" Tarantulas objected. "I don't want to risk damage to the pod." he continued jumping at Blackarachnia.

"Why do you want that pod so badly anyway?" she asked.

"Probably to use that pod to make another like her, I presume." Arcee suggested.

"That's not for you to know." he spat.

"So much for a lovely partnership." Sideswipe joked. "You don't want her to break the pod and yet you don't tell her what you intend to use it for."

Up on the sky, Airazor scanned for the stasis pod after arriving at the coordinates Tigatron provided.

"Sonic scan positive. Objective in three nano-kliks. Looks like the new Maximal is already on line." Airazor then flew towards the site where the pod safely landed.

"If you only knew, Airazor... if you only knew..." Jetfire replied morosely.

Seeing Airazor coming towards him, Inferno barked defensively "Another invader comes from the air. It will burn!" and brandished his weapon towards the perceived invader. But to the surprise, he propelled his bottom as tail rotors flying up towards the sky as some unique form of a helicopter.

"So this Inferno can fly. What joy! The Preds have the air superiority." Swindle spat sarcastically.

The Aerialbots were horrified. The Maximals were even with the Predacons in terms of flyers, but with their additional member, it seems the aerial superiority has turned to the latter.

"An opportunity has arrived. Yes..." Tarantulas snarked in a vile tone, as Inferno propelled to the air to meet Airazor in the air.

"Oh yes...." Megatron tried to get along only to laugh like a wicked warlord at repeating his 'descendant's' favorite phrase.

"As Cheetor would say, that flight mode is ultra-gear." Airazor commented in surprise and introduced herself "I'm Airazor, who are you?"

"Defender of the colony, and you are an invader." Inferno replied curtly then with hostility as he prepared his weapon towards Airazor.

"You're no Maximal!" she realized after dodging Inferno's blast.

"Blackarachnia, terrorize!" the aforementioned Predacon popped out of cover and brandished her crossbow at Airazor, which she then fired, knocking Airazor out of flight as she fell to the ground out cold.

"What?" Inferno asked confused. Blackarachnia then began to postrate to Inferno "Destruction to the Maximals, the enemies of the colony." as she stood over Airazor.

"Maximals?" Inferno asked, then realized "Yes, they are enemies,but you're not of the colony." he asked indifferently towards Blackarachnia inspite of her gesture of goodwill towards the colony and royalty.

"Oh yes, a way to recruit the Predacon to their ranks without being forceful. That's quite a way to negociate." Shockwave joked sardonically.

"Were you trying to make a limmerick, Shockwave?" Soundwave asked.

"Why would I not?"

"Because your jokes are the lamest." Vortex hissed.

"Actually, I'm a personal friend of the royalty. Now why don't we talk?" Blackarachnia offered as a negociator would.

"Yes, by all means, talk." Tarantulas mumbled wickedly as he acquired the stasis pod and tethered it to a cyber-web. "While I secure the real prize! At last I have the means to escape this dust-ball!" then dragged the pod with him.

Inferno broke down as he felt Energon oversaturation take his systems "What's happening?"

"It's an Energon surge." Blackarachnia said "You've been in robot mode for too long. Transform."

"Logic circuits clouded. Don't understand." Inferno said unable to comprehend what she was saying.

"You're a Predacon, like me." Blackarachnia persuaded "It's our destiny to conquer and rule."

"No! Only the Royalty rules!As soldier, I defend.. the COLONY!" only to find his stasis pod missing and thus he went to Beast Mode to find it. Blackarachnia prepped her scanners to see Tarantulas leaving with Inferno's pod.

"It was a pod he was after all along. But why?" Blackarachnia transformed and went to Tarantulas' trail, leaving Airazor alone.

"Classic power struggle, I say." Cliffjumper said.

Airazor regained consciousness and moved to her knees, regrouping with Tigatron.

"What happened?" Tigatron asked.

"Predacons got here first. They turned the proto-form into one of them." Airazor replied, injured.

"And the pod?"

"They must have taken it."

"I'll track them. Maybe I can retrieve it." Tigatron turned to Airazor and suggested "Find Optimus, he must know of this."

"You might need backup." Airazor offered, in spite of her injuries.

"I hunt better alone." Tigatron prowled off to find the pod.

"Or sometimes you can be too alone." Airazor spouted, alone again.

"Bad idea kitty. You gotta wait for that backup."

"He'll be at Predacon territory, Jazz. It'll be too late by now."

"He'd still need it, Magnus."

Back at the region where the Darksyde was sited, Scorponok sighted Tarantulas dragging the stasis pod with him via observation post.

"Huh?" Scorponok peeked at Tarantulas' movement via telescope.

In the Darksyde's interior, Megatron managed to get the computer working, but it short-circuited mid-programming.

"Blast!" Megatron spouted angrily and shouted "Where is Tarantulas? This is his job!"

"Scorponok to Megatron!" his 2-I-C hailed. Megatron responded "Report."

"Tarantulas is coming, and something is chasing him." He looked at the mini camera to see the mad genius' movement. "Hmm, a stasis pod... So that scurrilous spider is up to his old tricks again." He began to wonder.

The tarantula Predacon stopped at a region likely close to his hideout, but on his scanners, he spotted Inferno coming towards him and panicked "It's still after me... It's time to deal with him!"

"Must find the colony." Inferno muttered mindlessly. In the Darksyde's interior, Megatron began to scan for Inferno's signature.

"Colony mentality going ahead." spat out Air Raid.

"Computer, identify!" he ordered.

[Reading Predacon energy signature, but no such unit is listed in datatrax.]

"I see... Megatron to Scorponok..."

"Praise the Royalty, I found it!" Inferno cheered upon finding his stasis pod. But Tarantulas stepped in between.

"That's not all you found, insect." He taunted, ensnarling Inferno in a cyber-web.

"He really doesn't care about the Beast Wars, doesn't he?" Blast Off snarked.

"Likely because he just wants to save his own chassis, Blast Off." Breakdown replied.

But he was interrupted by Scorponok...

"Megatron orders the stasis pod brought to him at once! And that creature as well!" He decreed. Incensed, he readied his weapon but it was interrupted by a ball of light that destroyed the stasis pod in one shot. The blast knocked Tarantulas and Scorponok off, but of course the latter was smacked into a wall, before he realized it a boulder smashed onto his head, knocking him out cold.

"NOOO!!!" Tarantulas screamed when his ticket back home had been obliterated, after regaining his bearings. He looked towards the perpetrator, a transformed Tigatron.

"Looks like the Beast Wars isn't done with him yet." Onslaught sneered.

"You won't be getting any of our secrets from that pod, Predacons!" Tigatron proclaimed, revealing himself to be the shooter. But from behind, Blackarachnia knocked Tigatron down the crevasse on level with Tarantulas.

"And you won't be getting any older, Stripes!" she taunted.

He regained his bearings to look at Tarantulas wickedly chortle as he unleashed a barrage of fire from his machine gun appendices, tearing him up full of holes.

"NO!" shouted the young Autobots.

"Scrap... Tigatron's going to be scrap." Wheeljack replied.

"Come on Primal..." praised Warpath repeatedly.

Soon, Megatron appeared, roaring viciously as befitting a predator. Blackarachnia turned tail upon his arrival.

"Oh no!" Tarantulas did the same.

"Play-time's over, pussy-cat, yess." Megatron taunted.

"Who's the first to sample my bite?" Tigatron spouted defiantly.

"THE COLONY!!!" Inferno yelled at seeing his colony destroyed. "Whoever has done this thing will burn!" he spouted with anger. "Inferno- TERRORIZE!" transforming out of his cyberweb binds flying up in the sky in a rage and brandishing his weapon aloft.

"Uh oh." Bulkhead said.

"He's gonna kill Tigatron." Bumblebee shouted.

"Get outta there, kitty!" Warpath chortled.

"Ooh, I like him, yess!" Megatron looked, impressed at his new recruit.

"Who has destroyed the colony? WHO?!" Inferno demanded lividly.

"He is the one!" Megatron pointed to Tigatron "The Maximal! Destroy him!" he ordered.

"You will BURN, Maximal!" Inferno let loose his weapons at Tigatron, enraged that this Maximal had dared destroy his colony.

Before Tigatron would move an inch, Megatron kept him pinned down with precise fusion cannon blasts, until Inferno blasted him off his feet and stood over him.

"Nononononono!" Cliffjumper protested.

"YOU COWARD! HE DIDN'T EVEN FIGHT BACK!" Grimlock shouted.

"He destroyed his colony, what did you expect? Forgiveness?" Shockwave argued.

"I will destroy you and all your kind!" Inferno proclaimed, about to finish off Tigatron here and then by aiming his weapon at his head. An incoming blast had earned Inferno's growl and Tigatron covering his face, striking Inferno to pieces. In which his head lands on Megatron's feet. The Predacon lord looked up to see Primal and Airazor flying towards them. A missile from Primal then struck at Megatron, knocking him down temporarily.

Optimus Primal had arrived in time for his wounded comrade. and carried him. "Airazor suggested you might need a lift."

"YES! HELP HAS ARRIVED! YOU'RE GONNA MAKE IT TIGATRON!" Warpath cheered standing up.

"Calm the scrap down you wild little junk wad!" Ironhide said pulling Warpath down.

"That's another of my nine lives I owe her." Tigatron blurted, looking at Airazor smiling.

"That's another of the books, alright." Jazz commented.

Perceptor begrudgingly agreed.

"Time to hit the wind!" Airazor spoke as Megatron's retaliatory blasts flew towards them, prompting Airazor and Primal to fly away with the wounded Tigatron.

"No, no, no!" Megatron shouted firing towards the Maximals to no avail. They had fled his grasp.

"They're out of range, Megatron." Scorponok said regaining consciousness. He had Inferno's head smacked into his face.

The Combaticons laughed.

"Gather up that junk pile and bring it to the base." Megatron ordered, referring to the destroyed pile of Inferno. "Then find me those spiders. I want a few words with them."

"DeFEND the colony...deeeeefend the colony....deeeeefend the colony.....deeeeefend the colony....deeeeefend the colony" Inferno moaned.

Back at the Axalon in the winter, Tigatron made full recovery via Repair Chamber.

"Oh look, it's snowing."

"Thanks, Captain Obvious."

The Dinobots laughed at Wheeljack's jab at Bulkhead.

[Repair cycle complete.]

"Feeling better?" Primal asked.

"Is he now? He nearly gave us a spark attack attempting to chance at Predacon territory alone." Ratchet said with concern.

"Extremely. I will return to my post." Tigatron replied curtly.

"There's no hurry." Primal assuaged. "Dinobot, Cheetor and Rattrap are out there."

"It is my duty. And to be honest, I prefer the wild land." he replied in a down-to-earth tone.

"At least he's honest with himself and his comrades." Predaking replied.

"Well, that's your privilege." Primal replied.

 But it wouldn't hurt to visit us now and then, would it?" Airazor asked, worried what would happen if Tigatron would get hurt again.

"No, I... I don't suppose it would. Farewell, my friends." Tigatron eventually departed the Axalon briefly.

Back at Tarantulas' lair, the computer has been snarled up with cyberweb.

"Oh, I must have been insane to help you! Megatron's gonna scrap us both." Blackarachnia spoke out, in disbelief.

"Megatron does not see the webs within the webs! Nor do you!" Tarantulas spouted out in return.

"Oh, don't be so testy! I meant nothing." Blackarachnia replied. "We're two of a kind. We should stick together." though this time she replied hesitantly.

"What's the matter, widow's losing her web?" Arcee taunted.

"It would make no difference if we did." Tarantulas refused "This planet is doomed."

"So, that's why you wanted the stasis pod." Blackarachnia realized. "To build an escape ship.But how? Why? You must tell me... I can help." she offered. He cackled in return, then shook his head, not wanting more from Blackarachnia this time.

"Not going to help you this time." Cliffjumper spouted disdainfully.

"Leave my lair." Tarantulas demanded turning to Blackarachnia.

"Aww... at least consider it. We could be a great team." She left his company in disgust upon seeing that enticing him to her schemes would not work but not before she spat out "Lunatic!"

"Witch!" He spoke last then turned to his computer, laughing and cackling like a madman.

While his plan had failed, he had inadvertently added a recruit to the Predacons. This was not going well for the Maximals, especially when they are now outnumbered.

Shockwave blinkered. He was not the emotional type, but seeing Tarantulas laugh so insanely like that, he just shrugged it off.

"Are you prepared for the next viewing."

"We are, Omega Scion." Prime answered.

"Very well, prepare for what will come."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 694 47
Five years after Optimus Prime and the Autobots have defeated Unicron and rebuilt Cybertron, a new war begins on Cybertron as the new leader of the D...
1.2K 42 10
When a deadly virus is unleashed on Cybertron can the Autobots find a cure and save everyone before it's too late?
946 4 25
After the many attempts to destroy the Autobots and make Cybertron his, Megatron develops a plan to take the planet. But his plan turns when his loya...
7.6K 148 10
When Bumblebee is kidnapped and brainwashed into thinking he's a Decepticon can his friends save him? This was a request. And it's my first Cybervers...