LOVE? WAR?

By MrS_S_AA

Narrator here, Shinomiya and Shirogane are getting their game onn!! But on the other side This brown hair ma... More

๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐’ฒ๐’ถ๐“‡ ๐Ÿ’˜
Greetings!! The start of well....๐Ÿ’˜
Spies of the Heart ๐Ÿ’˜
Phones and Mischiefs ๐Ÿ’˜
Pitter-patter and Deliciousness!! ๐Ÿ’˜
Mr Heartless!! I am in Love!!๐Ÿ’˜
The Pupils Widen ๐Ÿ’˜
Hot topics and Cool Yoghurt!๐Ÿ’˜
Is this edible? ๐Ÿ’˜
Was this a win? ๐Ÿ’˜
Personality๐Ÿ’˜
Confrontation๐Ÿ’˜
Let the Game Begin! ๐Ÿ’˜
Mine! and LandMines... ๐Ÿ’˜
BOYS' NIGHT OUT! ๐Ÿ’˜
Every corner is dark ๐Ÿ’˜
Aftermath๐Ÿ’˜
Crack the Shell ๐Ÿ’˜
Door to Hayasaka ๐Ÿ’˜
Entropy ๐Ÿ’˜
A smile behind the cynical๐Ÿ’˜
Cruel Reasoning๐Ÿ’˜
BTS๐Ÿ’˜

CRACKS ๐Ÿ’˜

3.4K 201 136
By MrS_S_AA

NARRATOR'S POV

YOSHHHH!! I AM BACKKK!!!

I know, my fans missed me but I am here. WOOWZZAAAA IT'S GOOD TO BE BACKKKKK!!!

So, after they got hot and bothered under the starry night sky. Hayasaka reached her home and was absolutely ecstatic!! After all, why wouldn't she be? It's been forever since she has ever gone out!

BANGGG

The door slammed shut as she rushed over to Shinomiya's room. She really wanted to share her day with Shinomiya, after all, she was the closest to her.

"LADY KAGUYA!!!" She spoke and to it's response came to a lost gaze from Kaguya eying her phone.

"HAYASAKKKKAAAA THE PRESIDENTTTTTTT~" and that's how the whole night went with Hayasaka not being able to share her day. It seems Hayasaka forgot her status as Shinomiya's servant. After helping her out, Hayasaka went back to her room and plopped down on her silken bed.

It felt warmer today

"Huh, I didn't take off my head ribbon." She walked over to the mirror mulling over it. She stared at her reflection for a while as she said, "I look.....happier. Thank you Ayanokouji."

She was right, her eyes strayed to that lighter face she adorns, unlike the usual stoic face. She spoke out loud, "I wonder...will his face also have a crack like mine did."

She dropped on the bed as she went into blissful sleep.

How adorable~

Nah, not really...it was simply her exhaustion from the entire day of hustle-bustle which caused her face to relax.

Or maybe, I am just an unreliable narrator.

MOVING ON~!

Timeskip

"Hey Ayanokouji, I heard you went out with Hayasaka yesterday? I didn't realise you guys would ever click." came a voice causing a crashing silence to flood the classroom's noises. It was none other than Hinokuchi who popped up to Ayanokouji barraging him with questions. But he simply nodded causing an uproar of various emotions. After all, who would imagine a silent boy going on an outing with a girl of such extroverted nature? It's as if yin and yang were paired together, creating this perfect harmony.

"How did you get this information Hinokuchi?"Hayasaka immediately rushed up to her asking for the juicy details.It seems Hayasaka had rushed up too quickly causing Hinokuchi to take a few steps back before responding, "Calm down Hayasaka-chan. It was posted on Pinsta yesterday. But the account was deleted, so can't really say who posted it."

Hayasaka grabbed the phone as she scrolled through it.

============================

Deleted account:

<Pic of them skating>

Like: 100 Dislike:12 Shares: 200

Comments:

Hayasaka can skate??

Woah, isn't that the new transfer student?

Is that him??????

Fufu, it seems he is hiding here

KUKU, not a bad catch monster :))

She...has blonde hair like me

-----------Show more comments--------------

============================

Ayanokouji's POV

Well that wasn't completely unprecedented, after all I saw a shadowed visage clicking a picture while we were on the way to our destination. I wonder....

I stood up and snatched the phone out of her hands as I scrolled...oh....it seems my old classmates found out. But considering everyone is now selected in different schools, it shouldn't be an issue. It seems I made a slight oversight. It seems she had also noticed the strange comments related to me. Considering the account owner has deleted their account, even if I catch the poster, the picture won't get deleted. Either this poster was a random student or it was someone who wanted to find out something about me as whoever did it can theoretically find out about the commenters and then link them back to me.

Sigh, the troubles of social media.

"It seems, this is a breach of privacy. And it was simply her teaching me how to cook, as I am quite terrible at it. Nothing more."I spoke up trying to clear the misunderstanding that was about to happen.I could see Hayasaka's shock upon this revelation. It seems she was unaware of the person following us.

"Why rollerskates? It seems you both were out doing something quite interesting." Kaguya asked getting up from her seat for the first time and it seems she has this evil glint in her eyes. Hayasaka took the bullet for me as she replied, "Ohh ya know what, I just really didn't feel like walking up to the cooking centre. So I simply asked him to skate there with me and Suruga...didn't I tell you once, I loved rollerskating." Her voice was absolutely monotone quite contrasting to her usual joyful act.It was quite a shock to the class but it seems she didn't care.

Her mask was dropping.

I wonder, why such an extravagant reaction? She seems desperate in protecting our meeting details. But again...why break her act? Wouldn't it be fine, to jokingly say a no?

Narrator's POV

"Is that so?....Alright then,let's not pry into their lives. Everyone back to your seats.Also, Hayasaka can I talk to you for a minute."Shinomiya ordered,in a cold tone.

Hayasaka nodded and fumed on the inside

'What now? Who posted it!! I wanted this to be private....Why???Did I really lose focus and didn't notice the perpetrator?'

After they left the room and stood in the hallway Hayasaka spoke up,"What happened Shinomiya? Ya, want'cha talk?"She had put her mask back on, waiting for Shinomiya's response.

"Why didn't you tell me, you were getting so close to your target? And...aren't you having too much fun with him? " Shinomiya wanted answers, after all, this was the first time she saw Hayasaka distracted.

It was very uncharacteristic of her.

"I have simply followed my orders. Nothing more and nothing less." Hayasaka's mask was torn again, she was being played with. In just a day, her mind was in unrest, she wasn't used to this. She had to adapt, right now.

Kaguya smiled again, "Much better, I hope this maintains. Next time, even if I am talking to the president, tell me every single interaction with him. " She headed towards the council room after uttering those orders. While her actions might seem ruthless, they had a reason.

'Sorry Hayasaka, this is for the better. Until I get complete information about him. I can't let you get close to him, I have to make sure he is not a threat, to us or to this school. This is my duty as your friend and as your lady.'

Thinking so, she pulled out her as she scrolled through the comments...

'Once again,I am sorry for taking this picture. But....now, I can unravel who this boy is.'

It was her, all along....

Well, wasn't that cruel?

Shinomiya has been ingrained with the power of information through her family's status, hence Ayanokouji was clearly an anomaly she wasn't willing to risk Hayasaka with but unfortunately, it wasn't what Hayasaka wanted. Shinomiya truly has no bounds and a dead moral compass.

'I am doing just as you told. So..why can't I...have fun....once in a while? I will never forgive the person who posted that..picture.But at least now I am glad, I didn't share anything with Lady Kaguya yesterday.i can never catch a break.....why?'

Silently she went back to the classroom giving a smile to her friends and putting back her mask....again.

"Sorry gals, I just got so pissed since it wasn't really anything that major and peeps were hyping it up."She giggled going back to her old state, bringing the class back on its haunches. They accepted it just like that, after all, her acting was just that good.

Truly unfortunate...

Sigh...

RESULTS OF TODAY'S BATTLE:

Hayasaka loses her trust.

Ayanokouji's POV

While her smile is enchanting, her eyes tell a different story. It seems Shinomiya has done something. I will simply have to wait and watch her next move. After all, I know, Shinomiya is after me. Should I have said something? I should have...but...It's better to hide my cards for a while. After all, Hayasaka is simply a classmate.

=====================

---------------------------------

=====================

I stepped outside, after the last class to take a breath when classes ended.

THUMP

THUMP

Is something happening in the sports room?I decided to take a peek, since I had free time with me. Oh...it's...the President.

"Hello."I spoke, letting him know my presence as I entered the dark room with the smell of sweat and rubber entangling it.

THWAP

He fell headfirst to the ground. It seems I broke his focus. He gasped at my presence as he shoved the ball behind him and said, "DID YOU SEE ANYTHING?!!"

"If you mean, watching you fail with the balls, then it's a yes," I spoke the truth causing him to look away in embarrassment.It seems, he has been practising for the school's upcoming interschool match.

"Look, I was just acting......who am I kidding, I suck at volleyball. I asked Fujiwara to teach me, so I was just training. BUT I CAN'T GET IT RIGHT." He sighed in despair. Did this match really mean that much to him? If he couldn't do it, why didn't he hand it over to someone more capable?

"Are you doing it properly?" I queried, as it piqued my interest.

"Yes, I memorised everything and I am perfecting my technique as well. But still, the moment I am trying to hit the ball, a jolt seeps down my spine." He grabbed the ball close to his chest. I decided to lend him a hand. This shouldn't take too long.

I went up to the opposite side of the net and grabbed another ball, shooting it right at him

THWACK

"OWW, THAT HURT AYANOKOUJI!" He got up and looked behind to find my nonchalant face ready with another ball. I shot another one at him

THWACK

"How does it feel to be a pathetic president, who can't even serve?" I spoke up for him to hear, as I shot another ball on his now bruised hands, which tried desperately to block or counter them.

THWACK

"Shouldn't you be perfect?Shuchin Academy's president really isn't as amazing as he is supposed to be." His eyes seemed to be in pain as I shot another ball at him.

THWACK

"You don't deserve to be in the volleyball team, you will drag everyone down PRESIDENT."

This should do the trick, I shot the last ball on the side of my court.

SWOOSH

"THAT'S NOT TRUE!I MAY NOT BE PERFECT BUT I SURE AS HELL GIVE IT MY ALL."

He shouted as he caught it....perfect. He had an inferiority complex which probably had surged from his financial status. He always worked extremely hard to prove his worth, I can relate to his hard work...yet, our ideologies differ. Shirogane is kind and truly wants to improve and protect his school's reputation. I felt absolutely nothing, on the other hand.

No wonder, I felt slight reliability to him, just like I felt with Manabu back then.

I walked up to him and spoke, "That is the point, you were scared of disappointing others. All that truly ever matters, is to give it your all. And I talking to Miyuki Shirogane...not the President. The world isn't as cruel as you think, to put you on a perfect pedestal. But, it does put you on the stairs of perfection."He stood there accepting it all frozen in his spot. It seems he caught on quick to my plan, at least this won't damage our relationship.

I have chased perfection and once I reached it, it's simply a plateau....with no more stairs to climb, completely alone.

"HEYY!! IS THAT YOU AYANOKOUJI?? PRESIDENT, GET BACK TO TRAINING!!!" It was Fujiwara waving at me as I returned it.

"I will be taking my leave president. Have a good day.....you too, Fujiwara."Saying so I took my leave. Fujiwara shouted a goodbye behind means I gave Shirogane one last look, why did I do it?

He is a vital role model for the school, whose spirit I had crushed a bit as a side-effect on that day. I simply fixed the broken tool.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

DEAR READERS,

This chapter laid the groundwork for a shift. As you all know, almost all my books have a dark undertone...well ya, you guessed it. Hope y'all are ready for that arc.

Also if you enjoyed reading, do vote and comment. Also, check out my other books:

1. Fakekouji (Updated)

2. Shinzou wo Sasageyo Ayanokouji

Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 77 25
Set in an alternate universe where there was a butler, who was friends with Hayasaka, working in the Shinomiya mansion. And Kaguya has another task...
70.8K 1.3K 36
hi lovely human beings ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ i plan on just making a bunch of oneshots for different ships (i promise they get better as you move forward) most of the...
2.8K 82 9
I'm aware that there are many versions of this type of content out there. However, I am committed to adding an original touch while personalizing it...