Just Revenge (#1)

By lovebirds15

I looked at his eyes and put up a strong face. His eyes bore into mine as much as mine into his. It was like... More

Story Details
The Heartbreak
The Blackmail
The Torture Period
The Womanizer
The She-Devil
The Hospital
The Challenge Accepted
The Old Friend
The Difficult Client
The Argument
The Saturday Night
The Angry Boss
The Friend's Advice
The New Secretary
The Two Rooms
The Bet
The Best Birthday Ever
The Mandatory Shopping
The Annual Function
The Because
The Fear of Losing
The Changed Man
The Wife
The Sister
The Complete Story
The Back to Normal
The Duke's Party
The Amelia Lawson
The Mistake
The Special Squad
The Night Before
The Break-In
The Sweet Revenge
The Dinner Plan
The Knocking Sense
The Pretending
The Most Awaited Moment
The Epilogue
Author's Note
Missing Them

New Book

6.3K 87 9
By lovebirds15

Link:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/313631102

A Vegas Mishap

I stared at the person sitting on the chair in front of me.

That instant I realised that I didn't know this person at all. This was not the person I have been living with. This person just looked like that person. There was nothing same except the looks. The pose, the expression, the emotions in the voice, nothing matched.

I couldn't believe that it is the same person.

"Doesn't mean anything?" I asked with a low voice as anger filled me.

"Yes, it was only a Vegas Mishap."

**********************************************************************************

Ophelia Russo is on a vacation to United States.

Wanting to forget all the worries and stress of managing a fast growing business, one night she finds herself in a bar and in the company of the very handsome businessman, Ethan Welsh, who himself is on a vacation for a break from his womanizing life in Greece.

Two hot people, one lively night in Vegas and a few drinks down, what do you expect to happen?

No, no. If it was just a one night stand that had happened, it wouldn't have been this bad.

What had actually happened was no less than the worst nightmare for Ethan and Ophelia.

Suddenly, it becomes more than just a vacation for the Italian girl and the Greek man when they wake up married to each other.

What follows is a love story, you think?

It's a messed up destiny, I bet.

After all, it is only A Vegas Mishap.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 198K 78
"You told them you love me ,huh?" He asks with a raised eyebrows, jaw hardened and eyes narrowed at the shy girl he has hated all his life. She was a...
170K 11.4K 99
Amelia Jones, Amy's good life turned upside down when she lost both her parents in a car accident. Now she got to move in with her father's best frie...
1.7M 71.5K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
56.5K 2.8K 29
╰┈➤✮ 𝐴𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑣 × 𝑇𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑘𝑎 ❝𝑯𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒂𝒑𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒂𝒕 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝑻𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒌𝒂❞ *:・゚✧...