His 3 Mates

By rainiwonder103

Violet and Charlotte have never gotten along, but being born on the same day with two moms who are best frien... More

Character Boards
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Character Cast
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 4

39 3 0
By rainiwonder103

"Violet hurry and put on your birthday dress, the guests will be here in two hours. You must be ready by then!" My mom screams up to my room as I roll my eyes and mentally grown. First I've been locked in my room all day so I don't find my mate before the party and now I'm being forced to wear a white outfit because that's what every female werewolf is made to do on their eighteenth birthday. It's a tradition I can't quite understand, but I know it started more then a millennia ago.

I slip on my white tank top dress along with a black faux leather jacket to help cover my almost exposed ass. I throw on my black Marc Jacobs ankle boots to finish off the look. Yes it is the middle of the summer, but werewolves are able to regulate their body temperature so it's hard for us to become over heated or for us to be freezing cold.

As for my hair I lightly brush through it allowing it to fall right below my shoulder. I wash my face before throwing on some moisturizer and primer simply because it makes my face feel like a babies bottom and then I add some mascara and clear lip gloss. I've never been big on makeup so I don't bother to change that just because I'm suppose to meet my mate today. He either likes me how I come or he can reject me. Rejection can kill a wolf, but I would rather die then change for an ungrateful man.

It didn't take me more then thirty minutes to do so now I'm just waiting for my mom to give me the okay for me to come downstairs.

"Mom you tricked me!" I hear a screeching voice causing me to throw my head to the door. The sultry feminine voice sounds familiar and I really want to see who it is, but I know my mom will skin me alive if I come out before it's time. She takes the old ways very seriously. I know I'm already going to be scolded for wearing black when it's suppose to be all white so I'd rather not add to the trouble I'm already causing for myself.

A few voices yell overlapping one of another making it hard to understand what's being said, but I realize there's around five feminine voices and three masculine ones. I can make out that two out of the eight voices are my parents. I wonder what's going on down there?

That's when I hear loud multiple pairs of footsteps coming up the stairs and before I know it the door is being thrown open causing me to almost jump out of my skin. I would of noticed their scents if it wasn't for the fact my mom had given me a pill the dulls my senses and lowers my own sent for six hours so if my mate is in this pack we don't end up picking up on each other until the party starts. Like I said she takes the old ways very seriously.

There in my door way stands a fuming Charlotte in an admittedly gorgeous white paisley patterned dress with a sliver bow around the waist area. The dress hugs her curves perfectly and stops right below her knee. Her golden hair is done up in a pretty updo and her makeup is done to perfection. If I didn't hate her guts I would admire how beautiful she looks. Next to the fuming girl stands the short Willow Packs future leader, Luna, also adorning white only hers is an off the shoulder ruffled bell sleeved white crop top along with a matching white skirt that stops mid thigh. Her shadow root blonde hair is left down and straight falling to her waist. I notice she has on less makeup then Charlotte, but more then me with her eyeliner, mascara, light brown shadow, and rose pink painted lips. What are they doing here?

"What the hell are you doing here?" I choke out glaring at Charlotte.

"I was tricked to come here for goddess knows why! We stopped sharing birthdays almost nine years ago so why the hell are they making us share our eighteenth?"

  "You are asking me like I know! I was never told this was going to happen. My mom said me and you would be having separate parties, but on the same day this year since it's our mate year. Told me that they planned it so mid party the guest could switch parties so it would be fair to the both of us."

"Well obviously both our moms are liars and decided to parent trap us!"

I turn my attention to Luna opening my mouth ready to ask what her story is- after all only those who are becoming of age are allowed to wear white- when she responds before I can get the words out.

"I'm also born on June twenty ninth. My parents told me that you guys agreed to a triple birthday party saying it's easier for all three of us to have a party at once seeing the likelihood all our mates are in one of these packs is high. It made sense to me so I told them I was fine with it. It's natural for those of high ranking with the same birthday to share their party on the day they are suppose to find their mates." She says shrugging her arms as if this is an everyday occurrence.

"Ok, but it's weird that they lied, right? I mean they know me and Charlotte hate each other so why make us share a party?"

"It was probably from convenience. Why else would they do it? It's easier for us all to be at the same place same time. Why do y'all hate each other anyways?" Luna asks slightly tilting her head to the side as Charlotte scuffs and rolls her eyes.

"That's simple, Violet is a stuck up know it all bitch. She's pretty easy to hate. You'll see by the end of this party you'll hate her too." Charlotte says venom lacing her words as my eyes narrow at her.

  "Whatever Charlotte you are the one who couldn't stand not having every ounce of attention on you. I tried being nice to you for years and you came to hate me for absolutely no reason. I didn't do shit to you. Also if anyone here is a stuck up bitch it's you." I unleash my harsh words to her finally tired of dealing with her shit and bitting my tongue all these years. I've done nothing to her, yet she hated me so from now I will give her an actual reason to hate me. I don't give a fuck if she's about to take over the pack if she doesn't get her shit together I may just challenge her for her title. A childish woman like her will be the fall of our pack. I won't allow that.

  Charlotte bursts out laughing and not a small little laugh either it's a full on bent over belly laugh.

  "Wow you are so stuck up you don't even get why I started treating you that way! Wow you are delusional!" She says still laughing as Luna is now sitting on my bed looking like she's enjoying the show the only thing she is missing is popcorn.

  "Ladies if I may interject, why don't you both just talk out your issues."

  "That's because Charlotte doesn't want to hear anything from anyone else, it may bruise her overly inflated ego."

  "Oh please you are the one who can't handle shit. My ego is nowhere on the level of yours little miss perfect." I scrunch my brows up at that nickname she's seem to have given me. A nickname that doesn't make sense because I don't act perfect nor do I try to be perfect. If anyone does so it's her. Is she internalizing and taking it out on me?

  "You are deluded." I respond shaking my head at the psycho blonde.

   Before she can respond my moms in the doorway telling us it's time to get down stairs and starts going over our entrance.

   "Girls hold each others hands and walk down the stairs. This is very important all three of you must come down at the same time. What ever issues y'all have put them on the burner. This is your birthday party and mating ceremony. Stop with the petty drama. Now let's get a move on it ladies. I'll walk down first and once the entrance music starts you will descend."

   We all grumble in annoyance, but know better then to talk back to my mom right now. We do as directed, Charlotte grabs my right hand grimacing as she holds it before Luna grabs my left while randomly sending me a silly smile.

  We step out of the room together and make our ways to the stairs. I can tell the pills are wearing off since now I can hear all three of our erratic heartbeats nervous about what's to come. My mind races as I ponder what my mate will be like and if he will accept me.

   I feel a light squeeze on my left hand making my eyes fly over to Luna who whispers out "it's about time ladies." Just as she says that the music starts Avicii's song 'Heaven' playing as we all descend the stairs. The only noise to be heard is the music playing as everyone seems to be collectively holding their breath waiting to see if anyone would come forward as our mates.

  My wolf starts frantically sniffing the air looking for alluring senses when the sent of cinnamon and spice latches onto my nostrils causing my wolf to mentally leap in glee. Although inner wolves can't talk I can feel her emotions and she can send me mental images.

   I notice both girls hands seem to go slack as their eyes start shifting through the room as well trying to scoop out their mates. As soon as our feet hit the floor I notice Talon push through to the front of the room eyes frantically searching over the three of us. His azure eyes quickly glide over mine causing a shock to revert through my body as my wolf howls inside my head wagging her tail rapidly. I know in that moment that my childhood best friend is my mate as I feel the connection snap into place, but I also notice two other connections besides ours hit me.

  Confusion knits my brows together as I look at the two other girls beside me and see they are also starring at Talon with vivid shock in their eyes. 

   "Mates." Talon growls out as the room collectively gasps.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 1.1K 35
Evelyn has lived in fear and hiding for her whole life; she yearns to one day live in peace, comfort, and happiness. All she wanted was to meet her m...
113K 4.2K 30
keaton is adopted by his big sister Luna cassie and her mate alpha kane. there father jude white was abusive towards them but mainly luna cassie as s...
278 0 11
(DISCLAIMER: THIS IS FOR MY FRIENDS AND FRIENDS ONLY. I HAVE OTHER BOOKS THAT I'M WORKING ON SO CHECK OUT THOSE INSTEAD OF THIS.) Violet Garcia has b...
179K 5.7K 45
Kylie Ross A well known beautiful girl, loved by many, protected and shielded from all world dangers. She is a very happy person, everyehere she goes...