KAiA

By maris_ent

When KAiA debuted from the survival show CORDELIA they didn't imagine their rocky start would take a path lar... More

profiles
DEBUT SHOWCASE
DEBUT SHOWCASE pt2
DISCOGRAPHY ↴
→ Coming soon??
→ DEBUT SONG + TEASER
→ 'You Flood into Me' Album cover, CD etc.
→ 'As you Wish' M/V Teaser
→ 'As you Wish' M/V
SEGMENT: FRISSION (TEASER)
SEGMENT: FRISSION
[COMEBACK SHOW]
RHAPSODY (Teaser & Concept Picture)
OFF CAMERA↴
Been quite long
took it literally
Love is Home.
unwanted
unwanted pt-2
never say never
when things took a turn
VARIETY SHOWS ↴
→ [엄마가 잠들후에 ] After Mom is Asleep
KAi-HiND ↴
→ 'You flood in me' M/V behind
→ KBS Song Festival behind
KAi-dyllic ↴
[GROUPCHAT]
rumours - KAiA's first scandal??
Soompi¹
Soompi²
soompi³
incorrect quotes¹
Incorrect Quotes ²
KAI-LODY ↴
→ DIANA : Two Birds on a Wire
→ ARA + WHANNIE : Alexithymia
→JENNA : Panic Room
→ KOTONE : From Now On
→ KOTONE : うっせぇわ
→ DIANA : Dernière Danse
→ KOTONE : 可愛くてごめん
REQUESTS ✓
MENTIONs¹
ALTERNATIVE UNIVERSE
Fire on Fire (AU)
1
2
Evanescent (AU)
Evanescent - I
Evanescent - II
Happy Diana Day!
HAPPY ASH DAY

Into the Dorms

55 6 134
By maris_ent

"DAE WHAN YOU COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!"

"Right, obviously because I want to get strangled by you." Whannie rolled her eyes shoving Jenna off her bunk bed before hiding under her blanket.

"Dude what-" Jenna groaned in pain.

"Where is she?" A very annoyed looking Ara asked Jenna who tried to sneak out of the scene so she doesn't have to stay on any side.

"Under Jen's blanket." Deep said in confusion from her on bunk on the opposite side playing cards with Kotone.

"what the heck- are you not my friend?!" Whannie shrieked as Ara pulled blanket off her.

"Get off that bed and do the dishes. It was your turn this week." Ara said crossing her arms over her chest.

"I am tired." Whannie said, pretending to sleep. Kotone slowly climbed down Deep's bunk bed leaving the room with Jenna to do the dishes instead.

"Yes. Yes. We'll be there the first thing tomorrow."

"Whom were you speaking with Eonnie?" Soyoung asked, munching on some healthy snacks she had weird obsession with.

"Manager. She says we need to re-record some parts." Diana sighed, plopping down on the couch as well. She looked up to see Kotone and Jenna laughing and joking as they did the dishes. And few seconds later a loud whine from their room. She sighed, getting up to get a look at what was wrong.

Ara stood infront of the bed, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Whan. Give Ara a break. Jenna and Kotone are doing the dishes today. You'll have to take the laundry responsibility tommorow." Diana said sternly.

"Okay! I just don't like doing dishes." Whannie sighed.

"You won't always get what you want." Ara said tiredly. Whannie pouted feeling bad now, "Yoo okayyy but do you want Ice-cream Aranoyed??" She Said, following the girl to her room.

_____

"We need groceries." Diana said.

"I'll get it. Do you have a list?" Ash asked.

"No, Jen knows, tag along?" She turned towards the girl who was half way into biting into her cupcake she worked so hard for all week. Jenna nodded, staring at the cupcake with eyes of longing. Ash laughed, "Eat your cupcake first. I'll go get ready." The younger's eyes lit up, biting into the chocolaty delicacy excitedly.

"Tsk. Kids." Diana laughed moving around the kitchen to prepare some proper lunch meal before all of them leave for work again.

______

"It feels weird." Whannie who joined the two mumbled.

"Yes, you are weird." Jenna nodded solemnly.

"Eh, what-"

"The beans." Ash pulled them towards the vegetables section like a mom pulling her kids around, at a store.

"Right, lastly we need some peanut butter, low fat milk and some eggs." Jenna mumbled, checking the list.

"The dairy section is that side." She continued.

"Is that KaiA's Ash?" A voice whispered behind them.
"Oh my god. Take a picture. Take a picture."

"Oh shit." Jenna mumbled.

"Whannie's jeans is so ugly." Another voice whispered.

"No it is not." Whannie said under her breath as they walked away fast.
"It kinda is." Ash snorted recieving a glare from the youngest. Taking the necessary things they hurried towards the bill counter in a panicky hurry.

"Thank you for—"

"ASH!"

"OH MY GOD KAIA MEMBERS."

"Oh no, oh no. About turn ladies. Emergency alert. Pi pi pi." Whannie said, pushing the two out of the people's sight before they got mobbed.
With their recent rapidly growing popularity they've already had few mobbing cases as well as saesang disturbances.

"It felt weird, i told ya'll. It was too peaceful." Whannie frowned as they walked up their dorm stairs.

"Forget it. I am hungry." Jenna said, hurrying up gripping onto the bag of groceries tightly.

"Jen. . . . ."

"She has been so concious and anxious ever since the scandal." Whannie said sadly.

"It's because she holds herself accountable for any kind of hate the group recieved because of the scandal." Ash sighed, knowing the younger well.

"Soobin says she has been distant with him ever since." Whannie said.

"And Ara has been stressing so much. The comeback, trying to keep the group together, make sure everyone and everything is okay. And making sure Jenna is okay. And do leader stuff. She is so young. . . . ." Ash sighed, walking inside the dorm.

"I really look up to her you know?" Whannie smiled softly.

"Look up to whom?" Ara asked, peaking in.

"Anyone but you." Whannie deadpanned walking in.

"Yeah. Fuck you too." Ara rolled her eyes.

"No swearing in this house Yun Ara!" Diana yelled.

_____

"Koto-"

"Neee~~~"

"Eonnie"

The Japanese member groaned as she saw the smiley maknaes look at her mischievously. She came in last after re-recording things and only wanted sleep.

"Uno?" She laughed slight, dropping down on the furry carpet, leaning her head on Ara's leg who sat sprawled on the couch.

"No, we're watching a movie since we'll barely get time to watch one from next week till promotions end." Deep cheered, doing her little Dancey dance, making the others laugh.

"Okay, what are we watching?" She asked.

"The Nun." Whannie smirked.

"No! Wait what?! Pfft- No." Deep said strictly.

"Why not? It's a funny movie." Jenna shrugged.

"It's legit a horror movie, Jen." Ara blinked. "My life is a scarier horror movie, the ghosts never bothered me anyway~" Jenna shrugged again, casually throwing out a dark joke.

"Geez. Okay ummm, minions?"

"Not today."

"Fifty shades of Grey-"

"Whannie!"

"Okay no, umm Chronicles of Narnia?"

"Train to Busan?"

"I can literally read the script out of that one."

"Harry Potter?!?"

"It's not winter!"

"Okay-"

"Let's just-" Jenna groaned playing Home Alone on the T.V. a Some of them protested but soon were too invested into the movie to care.

Diana smiled watching from her shared room with Kotone and Ash before yawning and switching the light of their room off.

____________

I am just trying to keep ya'll entertained until i am done with the comeback show stuff. Lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 464 22
This is 18+ !! Because there are bad words and abusive stuff too!!! 。 Started: Aug.8.19 。 Finished: Nov.24.19 People thinks that having a nice famil...
4.7K 80 17
This story is about a girl (Y/N, yes buddies, you are the 8th member 🥰)who debuted as the BTS 8th member, standing by them through thick and thins...
49.3K 920 38
❝ Dating your brother's bandmate seems thrilling but the question is, will she survived keeping it a secret? ❞ ﹌﹌﹌ ⎙ | Jena Jane Suh, a three year ro...