Return Of The Queen

By Vani_ki_kahani

"In the process of letting go you will lose many things , but you will find yourself" More

Announcement
Character Sketch - 1
Character Sketch 2
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Character Sketch 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Character Sketch 4
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Character Sketch 5
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Character Sketch 6
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Announcement
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Character Sketch 7
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Announcement
Promo
Chapter 42
To My Readers
~ Aesthetics ~
Chapter 43
Important
Announcement
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Announcement
Chapter 46
Announcement
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 19

2.5K 131 55
By Vani_ki_kahani

At Raisinghania Villa , Mumbai
In Pragya and Vansh 's Room ,

Vansh was sitting in his room . He knew whatever he said to Meera was right but still he always loved his sister and couldn't bear her tears . Pragya entered the room and saw him .

She went to him putted her head on his shoulder and hugged him sideways .

Pragya - Why are you so tensed ?

Vansh - I am not tensed .

Pragya - Really ? Look Vansh you are my better half and I can sense your feelings . So , care to share ?

Vansh - It's Meera .

Pragya - Meera ? What about her ? I mean I didn't know she was connected to you in anyway .

Vansh - She is .... I mean she was connected to me .

Pragya - She called you Bhai , are you her brother ?

Vansh - No ..... Yes .... I don't know .

Pragya - You are so confused . Will you tell me the back story ?

Vansh - I will but later .

Prachi came there to tell them about Kiara and Siddarth's arrival and excitedly left .

Pragya - Let's go welcome my champ and pari .

Vansh - Your ? They are mine .

Pragya - Okay fine ! Your champ and pari .

Pragya kissed his cheek and left . Vansh also left after a few minutes .
Downstairs , everyone had already gathered . Kiara and Siddarth were standing at the gate . Sadhana warded evil eyes off , of them both . They came inside .

Pragya - I missed you both so much !

Kiara - I missed you too mumma . But please don't hug me this tight again and I couldn't breathe .

Pragya - Drama queen .

Sid - Wow , and I am being ignored yet again .

Vansh - You are not the only one champ .

Pragya hugged Sid . They all sat in the living room , talking about the events after the party . Kiara was furious and Prachi could have sworn that she saw Sid getting a gun out of his bag but he quickly hided it .

Sadhana - Now , everyone go to sleep . It is already past two in the night .

At The Singh Oberoi Hotels , Mumbai

Everyone was in Abhi's room . They were discussing how Pragya had humiliated them tonight .

Alia - I can't believe that Pragya can behave in that manner with us !

Pallavi - And that Prachi , didn't you see how she talked with Rhea !

Rhea - Her sister even slapped me ! And dad why didn't you say anything ?!

Abhi - She called him her dad ...... Isn't Prachi my daughter ?

Alia - This is Pragya's cheap trick ! Now she is using bhai's kids to take revenge from us !

Abhi - What do you mean Alia ?

Alia - I mean , that Pragya must have instigated Prachi against you Bhai ! She is trying to make Prachi away from you ! She wants your daughter to hate you !

Abhi - Pragya can't do this !

Rhea - Why does it even matter ?! Dad , did you forget what Prachi and her mom did with me !

Abhi - I haven't ! Move to your own rooms !

Next Morning ,
At Raisinghania Villa , Mumbai

Kiara was anxiously waiting for some people .

Kiara - When will they come ? I am waiting here since 9 am.

Some people came inside . Kiara smiled widely seeing them . The Khanna Family had arrived at the villa .

Kiara - Why are you all so late ?

Disha - Ask Sunny and Aryan .

Kiara looked at them , who in return smiled sheepishly at her .

Aryan - Kia bhabhi , actually Sunny Bhai was busy in flirting with some girls at the airport . So , we got late .

Kiara - Sunny !! What is Aryan saying ?!

Sunny - Aryan ! Do you want me to die or something ? I will tell Shahana that you flirted with the air hostess and told that you are single despite being engaged .

Aryan - Why are you getting serious Bhai ? I was just joking .

Prachi came outside hearing the voices .

Prachi - Aryan !

Aryan -  Chiku ....

She hugged him . Sunny stood there with his mouth  agape . Disha and Purab laughed at his reaction .

Purab - Sunny lost the bet ! Pay up son !

Sunny - Dad .....

Prachi - What bet ?

Disha - That you will be more excited seeing whom between both of them . And Sunny lost .

Prachi - No I missed both of them equally .

Sid , coming from his room - Hey , don't lie ! You didn't welcome me with such a big hug ! You love Aryan more than us ! Poor me and Sunny .....

Prachi - Because Aryan always listens to me . And both of you sleep while I talk .

Sunny - Let's ignore Prachi's word .

Soon , Vansh , Pragya and Sadhana also joined them . Arya and Pankti were the last to join .

At Agnihotri Niwas , Mumbai

The Agnihotri family's elders were sitting together .

Rupal - I agree with Shweta . It is time for his marriage and if he doesn't want to get married right now then he can get engaged .

Amit - Do you think he will agree maa ?

Brij Kishore - Of course he will . I get it that this will an arranged marriage but he also likes the girl .

Shweta - Yes , he was looking so happy with her yesterday .

Amit - You are right . Vansh and I already discussed this , let's see her decision .

At Evening Time ,
At Raisinghania Villa , Mumbai

The family was having fun until some people came and spoiled it . The M&K family entered the hall .

Pragya - Can't you people leave us alone ?

Abhi - I am here to take my answers .

Vansh - What answers ?

Abhi - Pragya knows it .

Pragya - I am not answerable to you !

Alia - You have to !

Prachi - You can't force maa !

Pallavi - Do not speak in between you malicious girl !

Kiara , coming towards them - Mind your language ! You are talking to my sister !

Abhi - Sister ? Who are you now ?

Kiara - My name is Kiara Raisinghania ! I hope you have heard about it !

Alia - Kiara ....

Abhi - My Kiara ? You are alive .....

Abhi started going towards her but somebody held his hand and jerked him away .

Abhi - What is this ?

Sid - You can't touch my di .

Abhi - She is my daughter . Who are tell me not to touch her ?

Sid - Well because my di is pious unlike you and your family who have their hands smeared in other people's blood .

Abhi - Kiara , you tell him that I am your papa , your superman .

Kiara - You are no one to me . And didn't you hear my brother , he is my twin and knows the best for me .

All colours drained from Alia's face . The Mehras got another shock .

Abhi - Twin , that means he is my son .

Sid - No I am not .

Abhi - Pragya took you , Kiara and Prachi away from me ! It is not my mistake ! How could you hide something like this Pragya ?!

Sid - You are yourself a mistake !

Pragya - You should ask your dear sister about this topic ! She is really well known to this little secret !

The Khanna Family also came out . Alia got shocked seeing Disha with Purab .

Alia - Purab why didn't you come to meet me ?

Purab - Why will I meet you ?

Abhi - Purab , you don't know how much Pragya has lied to us !

Purab - She is not a lier , you all are !

Abhi - She lied about her identity ! She is an Oberoi and she is married to this Vansh !

Purab - You think I didn't know it ?! Pragya di told me everything after you ousted her and Prachi , 20 years ago !

Abhi got another shock , his best friend hided such a big thing from him .

Alia - What is this Disha doing here ?! Aryan come here !

Aryan - Ewwwww , I will not come there . First you leave from here , then that place will be mopped , broomed and sanitised after that this place will be clean enough to stand .

Rhea - Aryan , don't you have any shame ?! You are insulting buji for this Unknown woman !

Sunny - She is his mother not any unknown woman !

Alia in anger went towards Disha but before she could do anything a gun was pointed in the middle of her forehead . Pragya was pointing the gun at her .

Abhi tried to go there but the same happened with him . In his case the gun was in Sid's hand . The rest of the M&K family got scared and immediately shut down their mouths .

Sid - My gun speaks more than me . Move one step ahead and I won't hesitate to shoot you .

Rhea - Bhai , he is our dad !

Sid - Shut up you gutter mouth I would like to die before I have to call you my sister ! Or I will simply kill you !

Suddenly they heard footsteps , turning their heads towards the door the Mehras got the biggest shock of their life . Alia's body got a paralyzing effect . A mere whisper left Alia's lips .

Alia - How can you be alive ?

______________________________________

Hi readers ,

Here is the next update . I will give the character sketch of the new characters today .

Who do think the Mehras saw ? 🤔
Whose marriage were the Agnihotri's talking about ?

Kindly vote and comment if you liked the chapter .

Till then ,
Lots of love 💕
Take care of yourself
Your author
VD__711
______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 1.8K 24
Pragya gets fed up with the regular insult she gets. Every time she has to prove something to someone. This time she had enough. 'A queen does not...
113K 6K 41
[ park jimin ] "Afterall, you cannot run from yourself."
9.2K 573 15
Peep in to know more storyline credit:@minhagafoor
22.2K 1.5K 20
Peep in to know more.....