BABY BOYπŸƒπŸ’•

By PARADEINSIDEMYCITY

Baby boy you stay on my mind fulfill my fantasies, I think about you all the time' I see you in my dreamsπŸ’• More

CASTπŸ‘…
Prologue
Prologue 2
Prologue 3
Prologue 4
πŸƒ I πŸ’•
πŸƒ II πŸ’•
πŸƒ III πŸ’•
πŸƒ IV πŸ’•
πŸƒ V πŸ’•
πŸƒ VI πŸ’•
πŸƒ VII πŸ’•
πŸƒVIIIπŸ’•
πŸƒ IX πŸ’•
πŸƒ X πŸ’•
πŸƒ XI πŸ’•
πŸƒ XII πŸ’•
πŸƒ XIII πŸ’•
πŸƒ XIV πŸ’•
πŸƒ XV πŸ’•
πŸƒ XVI πŸ’•
πŸƒ XVII πŸ’•
πŸƒ XVIII πŸ’•
πŸƒ XIX πŸ’•
πŸƒ XX πŸ’•
πŸƒ XXI πŸ’•
πŸƒ XXII πŸ’•
πŸƒ XXIII πŸ’•
πŸƒ XXIVπŸ’•
πŸƒXXVIπŸ’•
πŸƒXXVIIπŸ’•
Noo
Book....
Frl this timeπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ€™πŸ½
Mmwhaaaa new bookπŸ˜‚πŸ˜

πŸƒXXVπŸ’•

1.6K 43 5
By PARADEINSIDEMYCITY

A MONTH LATER

BABY

BOY

ARI'ES DIOR

"He really seven months" I whispered looking at Sa'kyh

He was playing with his lil toys in his car seat

I was waiting inside of cheese cake factory.

Today I was meeting with my mom. I figured that it was time since it's been a long time.

Last time I saw her i was last September and that's when she had loyale. And that's over a year ago.

She's bringing Prada and loyale as well.

I just wanna clear what was communicated in the wrong way.

I've seen that she's been doing better. She's always been doing good but she's glowing... she prolly pregnant.

Anyways Mikey's is currently overseas for tournament.

He was helping out with one for younger kids. I didn't mind though he wanted to do so and in wasn't the type to try and be controlling of the relationship. Clingy, possessive, controlling and manipulative wasn't a good look... not just for me, for others as well.

'Look there she go fix yo fucking face" I heard causing me to look up and it was my mom loyale and Prada

I slightly smiled as Prada and loyale ran towards the table.

I reached my hands out and scooped loyale up attacking him with kisses as he giggled.

Prada climbed up on the booth and looked at sa'kyh

'Hey" my momma smiled sitting down

"Hi" I waved

'Where's Mikey" she looked around

"He's overseas working with kids for there tournament" I nodded

'I miss you" her smiled dropped

'I missed you too.... I thought you wanted me gone. It just seemed like everything was crashing down... falling apart, then when I got that message I left. I wanted to do better for myself. I didn't wanna feel like a burden, I didn't wanna be labeled as dumb, I didn't wanna be labeled as weird, or delusional or maybe both.

'Somehow the word spreaded about me trying to commit Suicide and Mikey doing what he did to me, and I was getting bashed about that. I didn't even know I had siblings but they knew about me and they defended me... and I didn't even know them. People later found out about what happened between us and I started getting bashed about that too.

It's crazy how many people that doesn't even know you in real life. Who don't knows you on a different level can sit up and talk about you. and from only things that they've heard. When they've never met me. It was so much for me to try and handle too much for me to try to handle I tried to kill myself again and it didn't work.

I felt lousy and disappointed in myself. Upset that I had let people that I don't know, people that's behind a screen get to me.

I tried to go get more depression pills but they found out I was pregnant and I was told that I couldn't have em... I almost killed him momma" my voice cracked

"I almost killed sa'kyh... I wasn't thinking about him. I wasn't thinking about my baby. The only thing I was thinking about was how I was gonna make everything go away. How I was gonna make myself feel better. It still get to me sometimes on how I was told if I didn't stop my baby would've been dead.

Just because of how I let what the people around me and people that didn't even know me effect me. But I didn't even know that I was pregnant. I didn't even have a baby bump so I had no clue.

But when I found out I was fed up. I started going back to therapy because at first I stopped.

The only reason I started going back was because of him. I don't want him to see his mother the way I was. I also wanted to make something for myself.

I wasn't gonna be a bitter baby mother and not let Mikey see his son. It was just gonna be when I felt as if I was ready.

I started to hate Mikey, i started to hate you, I started to hate the mention of the Carolina's, I started to regret meeting Mikey, I started to regret making it out of the car incident. I had so much hate built up and I didn't know why.

And going to therapy helped me with that. It helped me get my mindset in the right place and that's when I started my business. And my therapist agreed and said self love and self care is the best type of love and if you don't have that, then how can you ever love someone else .

And from there on out I've looked at everything different.. that's why I Decided to hear you out... and I'm really glad I did"

I blew out a breath that I didn't even know that I was holding in. It's been so long since I've expressed everything.

And when I say everything I mean everything. Not just what I felt torwards Mikey. Everything what I felt torwards her Mikey and me almost killing my baby.

'I- I'm so sorry" her voices cracked as tears brimmed her eyes.

'Momma don't cry" I scooted torwards her whipping her eyes.

'Ari'es.. I'm not gonna say that I can relate to anything that your going through, I'm not saying that I've been the best mother.. I know I've made mistakes like not keeping an eye on you and not trying my best to reach out to you.... And the biggest mistake, taking your dad away from you. I was stubborn and I thought that it would've been best if you hadn't had contact with him.

I was wrong though. And truth be told I still love your daddy. And I miss him.... If it wasn't for your auntie I wouldn't have met him, you wouldn't be here.

That's why I thank your auntie everyday. It wasn't okay how I treated him in the situation and my mother wouldn't have been too found of my decision either, I get asked a lot would I go back to him if I had the chance, would I marry him if he asked me too and I would, he's my first love, my first everything...

and like I said before I can't relate and I wasn't the best mom and I didn't make the best decisions but if your willing I wanna pick up where we left off but in a better way. I wanna be back in your life the right way... I wanna be apart of my grandson life the right way.

And I wanna see you get Married and i wanna see you push out the rest of my grandkids. I love you ari'es and I don't want you to ever feel as if I don't because I really do. I love you sooo much and I don't wanna loose you again.. I love you" she spoke kissing my lips then my forehead

"You'd marry my daddy.. you still love him" I asked her

'Yeah" she spoke smiling

Fasho fashoo

Daddy😵‍💫❤️

Deddy

What

My mummy still love you and she said she'd marry you

Girl get of my phone playing

I'm nottt😭💀

When she say that???

I'm with her right now

Where y'all at

Cheese cake factory meet me at my house.. n bring my siblings so they can meet they siblings 😏

Yo you better be deadass right now

I ammm Deddy I swear

Alright I'll be there in a hour

And dress for a datee

For what???

Y'all going imma date and we gone watch the kids🤷🏽‍♀️

Alright.

Smiling to myself I looked up

"Momma what you doing when we leave here" I raised my eyebrows

"Nothing why"

"Cause you going on a date" I smiled

'I-I with who"

"My daddy"

END OF CHAPTER

WHAT YALL THINK

BABY BOY🍃💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 1.2K 23
See my feelings involved, ion walk around like i'm bulletproof
187K 4.3K 31
Just read🍭
32.6K 1.3K 13
🎢 I admit I want you to be mine, told that girl I think about her all the time, she say if you really love me you wont lie, you wont ever let me l...