Subject 005

By marilynstacy

005 also known as Jamie. She ran away from hawkins lab when she was young and was taken in by Hopper. More

Opening
First meeting
Invite
The party
date
The call
Monster
Weekend shenanigans
Will's funeral
Getting stuck
Jamie's run
Talking to Will
Papa
Christmas
New kids
Trouble
Halloween
Gone
Attack
Sister sister
Gate
The snow ball
summer
Secret code
Billy's threats
Funny
Seeing everyone
The fight
The letter
Life without each other
Chrissy
Victor Creel
Max
Eddie
Swim
Nancys house
The truth
Jamies fault
Steves dream
Vecna's nightmare
Good or bad endings ?
Hii

A way in

1.2K 23 2
By marilynstacy

The next day Dustin went back to keep watch over the Russians and give details to the rest

"That keycard gets us in, but however the guy who has it owns a massive gun" Dustin passed back and fourth "whatever's in this room, whatever's in those boxes they really don't want anybody finding it"

Robin stared "well there's gotta be a way in"

Pietro opened his mouth "easy Jamie gets in their head" Jamie kicked him under the table as Robin was in their presence "with her amazing convincing skills" he came up with on the spot

Steve leaned in "or" he smirked "I could just take him out"

Dustin and Jamie both looked at each other and burst out laughing. Steve looked highly offended "what !"

Jamie tried to contain herself "Steve no offence" she touched his hand slightly still cackling "you have never won a fight"

Steve sneered "that was one time and Billy was pissed"

Dustin butted in "Amy and Max literally kicked his ass" he bopped his head "especially Amy"

Robin raised her eyebrow "who the hell is Amy ?"

Mia smiled "oh she's our best friend she's amazing, she knows like these cool karate moves and everything" she then whispered "a badass woman"

Pietro leaned in "hey where is Amy ?"

Jamie shrugged "she just wonders, she's with Nancy and Jonathan with some weird woman I think" Jamie clicked her fingers "oh and you lost to Jonathan" she smirked "I saw that live"

"How is this relevant" Steve was done with the conversation

"Hey you asked" Jamie put her hands up

Robin stood up and grabbed the tip jar "hey Robin !" Steve yelled "half of that's mine, what are you doing ?"

"A way into that room, a safe way. And in the meantime. Sling ice cream, behave don't get beat up" she ran off

Jamie pouted "she's cool I like her".

About 3 hours later Robin finally returned with a map of star court mall and the insides "this is us" she pointed to scoops ahoy "and this is where we need to get" she pointed to where the Russians were located

Steve looked at the map "I mean, I don't really say a way in ?"

"There's not" Robin said blatantly "if you're talking exclusively about doors." She pulled up the map to reveal the vents of the building

"Air ducts" Dustin gasped

"Exactly" she walked to the vent "turns out, this secret room needs air just like any old room. And these air ducts" she circled the air ducts from scoops ahoy to the Russian location "lead all the way.... Here" she circled.

Everyone turned their attention to the vent. Pietro opener in to show a small tunnel "flash light" Jamie passed him the light. He looked through "yeah I don't know if you can fit in here. It's tiny"

"I'll fit" Dustin demanded "trust me no collar bones"

Mia chocked "excuse me what"

Steve smiled "oh yeah he's uh got some disease chry, uh.. it's Chrydo um"

"Basically he's missing bones and stuff, bends like a straw" Jamie interrupted as Steve wasn't getting to the point

"Guys shut up and push me" Dustin yelled trying to get in the vent, only his lower half was hanging out, Steve climbed up the ladder and pushed his legs

"Not my feet dumbass. Push my ass" Dustin said making Steve raise an eyebrow

"What ?"

"TOUCH MY BUTT I DON'T CARE" he screamed through the vent

Pietro pouted "yeah touch his butt"

Steve started pushing "PUSH HARDER" Dustin's voice cracked

Everyone else stood and watched them argue while Steve was trying to push Dustin's ass.

The bell went. Erica was outside "excuse me" she rang again "come on"

Robin looked at her and got an idea. They got Erica to come in and look in the vent. She got back down "yeah I don't know"

Mia sighed "you don't know if you can fit ?"

"Oh I can't fit" she said in a back handed tone "I just don't know if I want to"

"Are you claustrophobic or something ?" Pietro tutted

Erica snickered "I don't have phobias snowflake"

"Okay" Steve ignored the comment "well what's the problem ?"

"The problem is, I still haven't heard what's in this for Erica !"

Jamie simpered "I know what she wants".

Steve handed her another banana split. She handed it back "more fudge please"

Steve looked at the ice cream grabbed it and walked back to the till

Robin pulled out the map and showed Erica "you see this" she pointed "this is the route you're going to take. Then we just wait till the last delivery goes out tonight"

Jamie was chomping on a piece of fudge "then you knock out the grate thingy jump down and open the door"

"Then you find out what's in those boxes ?"

"Exactly"

"And you say this guard is armed" Erica looked dismayed

"Yes but he won't be there" Dustin reassured her

"And booby traps ?"

"Booby traps ?" Pietro looked at everyone confused

"Lasers, spikes in the wall"

"What" Mia chuckled

"You know what this half-baked plan of yours sounds like to me ?" She went closer "child endangerment"

"We'll be in radio contact with you the whole time" Robin said quickly

"Ah ah ah" Erica stopped her "child endangerment."

"Erica" Dustin said "hi uh.. we think these Russians want to do harm to our country" he put on a sad face "great harm. Don't you love your country ?"

"You can't spell 'America' without Erica" she slurped her drink. Jamie bowed her head in agreement

Dustin was weirded out "yeah. Don't do this for us do this for your country !"

She put her slushy down "oo I just got chills" she had a grin on her face "oh yeah, from this float. Not your speech. You know what I love most about this country" she looked at everyone "capitalism" Jamie opened her eyes "do you know what capitalism is ?"

"Yeah"

"It means this is a free market system. And it seems to me my ability to fit into that little vent" she pointed to the back room "is very very valuable to you all. So you want my help ? This USS butterscotch better be the first of many and I'm taking free ice cream for life" she eat a cherry.

It came to night fall. They were taking on walki talkis "Erica do you copy ?" Jamie asked

Erica replied "mhm I copy" she replied "you nerds in position of what ?"

"Yep, we're in position" Jamie said "it's all quiet here, so you've got the green light" she said. All six of them were behind the building they went to the previous night.

Erica started her journey through the vent.

When Erica got through the vent she spoke on the walki talki once again "alright I'm here"

"Do you see anything?" Robin asked

"Yeah I see those boring boxes you're so excited about."

"Any guards"

"Negative"

She opened the grate and pushed her pony back pack on the floor. She got out "I'm in". She opened the gate for them too sneak in.

She came out the door "free ice cream for life"

They went around the corner, Pietro whispered to Jamie "why don't I just run everyone into the building no one will see us then ?"

Jamie shook her head "we can't Robin and Erica" she saw the look on his face "it doesn't matter. You heard the rules from Hopper. No one else can know about our abilities"

They all ran as fast as they could into the building. When they got into the building they opened one of the boxes. Jamie opened it to reveal a box with a circle, she turned the circle and opened the lid to another box.

They all looked in and saw four other circles. Jamie looked at everyone "you should all stand back" everyone stood back but Dustin "Dustin move"

"No jj, if you die I die" he said fully hearted

Jamie just shrugged her shoulders "okay" she looked back down at the box. She opened one of the circles as it hissed. She pulled it out to reveal green liquid inside a tube "what the hell" Jamie and Dustin said at the same time.

"What is that" Robin said but coincidently the room shifted.

"Am I going insane or did the room just move" Mia stated.

Robin grabbed the green liquid "yeah let's take this and go" she headed to the door and put the liquid in Erica backpack

Dustin and Pietro went to the buttons to open the door, Dustin pressed open gate but nothing happened "what do we press Erica ?"

"Just press the damn button, nerd."

"Which one ! We're pushing the buttons" Pietro complained

"PRESS OPEN DOOR"

"WE'RE PRESSING OPEN DOOR" Pietro screamed back

"Just press another button" Steve suggested, Steve and Dustin pressed all of the buttons.

A red door shut the other one. And the room felt like it was going down.

Mia grabbed on to Jamie as everyone tried to keep their balance "oh shit" Steve mumbled.

Everyone was now screaming "SHIT" Dustin screeched "WHY WON'T THE BUTTONS WORK"

"PUSH IT HARDER" Erica came over and pushed a button. The room finally stopped moving as everyone fell to the ground

"Ow my back" Jamie whispers

"Is everyone okay" Robin said out of breath

"YEAH IM GREAT, NOW THAT I KNOW THE RUSSIANS CANT DESIGN ELEVATORS" he pushed everyone out the way so he could get to the buttons

"I think we've clearly established the buttons don't work" Jamie finally stood up

"They're buttons !" Steve called "they have to do something"

"Yeah if we had a keycard" Mia pointed to the buttons

"A what ?"

"It's an electronic lock" she walked over "same as the loading dock door, if we don't have a keycard, it won't operate meaning" she paused

"We're stuck in here" Jamie sat back down next to Pietro who had already given up

"Just so you nerds know" Erica interrupted "I'm supposed to be spending the night at Tina's, and Tina always covers for me. But if I'm not home for Uncle Jacks party tomorrow and my mom finds out you six are responsible, she's going to hunt you down, one by one, and slit your throat"

"I don't care about Tina" Steve seemed at his breaking point "or Uncle Jack's party!" He banged on the box "your mom's not gonna be able to find us if we're all dead in a Russian elevator!"

Pietro chortled "nice one Stevie"

Dustin looked up "hey" he pointed to the ceiling "what if we climbed out" they all looked at the vent.

Dustin ended up climbing through first, Steve followed after. They both looked up as Steve exhaled sharply "what were you saying about climbing" his voice echoed.

They had to spend the night, Dustin stayed on the roof of the elevator

Dustin kept on trying to reach the party through the walki talki, but to his disappointment there was no reply.

Steve climbed up "it's not going to work"

"the mall just opened there might be someone to reach"

"What do you think is going to happen. Petey the mall cop is going to climb down here ? Put it away you'll drain the battery"

"All right, why are you such a cranky pants after getting to spend the night with Jamie" he whispered

"Shhh" Steve stood up "Jesus Christ will you just give up on your creepy dream already ? I swear you have like the biggest crush on her"

"I did, thats unrealistic to me" he patted his shoulder "but for you not so much my friend" he smirked "I heard you guys talking all night"

"Yeah we were trying to figure out a way to open the door" he stretched "while you children were sleeping. After eight house, we're still exactly nowhere, which is, you know probably just a little bit of the reason why I'm feeling just... a tad cranky" he unzipped his pants

"What are you doing !"

"What does it look like I'm doing ? I'm taking a leak look away" he yelled.

Jamie was looking at the buttons while everyone else was passed out. She heard something, she turned "can you redirect your stream Harrington" her voice echoed up to Steve.

Erica was banging the green liquid but Robin grabbed it off her "be careful" she held it tightly "we don't even know what that is"

"Exactly it could be useful"

"Useful how ?"

"We can survive down here a long time without food" Erica stated "but if the human body doesn't get water, it will die"

Jamie followed Robin "I hate to break it to you, but that is not water little one" she looked at the green liquid "probably some green goo".

Robins face turned white "we've got company" she heard something.

They all hid on the roof of the elevator as two Russians came in taking out boxes. Steve and Pietro were watching them intensely. Steve out his fingers to his lips.

As soon as the Russians left the door slowly started to go down, Steve put the green liquid container between it holding it open. He signalled everyone to go under.

Right as the last person got under, the door crushed the liquid. It looked as though it was burning

Jamie pointed at it "glad you didn't drink that huh" she smiled at Erica.

"Holy mother of god" Dustin sounded mesmerised.

They all turned to see a hallway, this hallway looked like it would go on forever "well" Steve exhaled "hope you guys are in good shape".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 42K 71
"The way he looks at her. Like she's the most important thing in the world to him." "I think she is." Experiment X - that's was she was known as. A d...
5.1K 232 17
Returning to Hawkins after years of being on the run once she escaped Hawkins Laboratory during the massacre, (Y/N), formerly 004, finds far more tha...
51.7K 1.1K 15
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS FIC IS DISCONTINUED "double-oh seven. your name is seven?" Everybody thought Hawkins was the kind of town in which nothing eve...
40.3K 849 22
[Y/n], better known as 005 who was born with her abilities has been trapped and tortured in Hawkins lab for years now. One of her greatest desires is...