Quirks/Powers I Made

By Novascauta

This is a book that has quirks and powers that I've made, of course with the inspiration of others. I try not... More

Quirk #1: Wendigo
Quirk #2: Imaginative Disorder
Quirk #4: Informative
Power #1: [NAMENOTFOUND]

Quirk #3: Monster Under The Bed

35 1 0
By Novascauta

What Kind Of Ability: Quirk

Quirk Type: Mutation

Quirk Name: Monster Under The Bed

Quirk: You can fit into small spaces, and you can shapeshift. You can change your voice as well to fit whomever you'd like.

Power Weakness: Light. You struggle being around light and are very easily sunburnt. You can only shapeshift into your original, creepy ass form, or into something small and innocent.

Other: None

The image up top is just to fill the space, and is not my own. Let me know if there's something I can change to make it better. I will update accordingly. Goodbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.8K 1.5K 67
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
25.8K 1.9K 47
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
80K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
31.9K 668 78
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...