Tied Between Two Worlds || bo...

By ShanayJones629

"You're attracted to me Royalty, face it for fuck sakes," he said while taking another step closer toward me... More

Must read
Cast
I am Eleonora Valentino daughter of the great Anastasia and Leon Valentino
"We'll start a war since she wants one"
"So your really gay now huh?"
"Dress like the devil, maybe it's because she is,"
"Touch me again and I'll fucking end you Lorenzo,"
"Well while you're here regina, you'll take orders from me,"
"I'm only a little upset that I wasn't the first"
Girls just want to have fun
She's the devil disguised as an angel
She's on the death list
Bad news
A Day with my Enemy
I hate you
Cheated
Weakness
My condition
S3x Mail
I Did It For Love
Problems
Karma is a bitch princess
Heart attack
"Did we ever have s3x,"
The Truth
Pain
"Royalty No!"
With Me
Company
My Scar and the Past
Last goodbye
Is this the end
Happy birthday Regina
You asked for it
Morning kiss
Fear for love
Problems
An expected events
"I'm pregnant,"
Hospital beds
"One last chance,"
In this together
"Breakfast is served"
What happened in the past
She Lost the Baby
A secret my sister kept
A life for another
Pain that holds us tighter together
Came back
Starting over new
C⁰ck blocked
It time to heal our wounds
Allergies
House hunt
Mrs Valentino-DeLuca
Wedding aesthetic (For fun)
Wants to try new things together
Wedding Night ((part 1)
Wedding night ((Part two)
Pregnancy journey (time gaps)
Epilogue
Fourth book

"She's your daughter Leo accept it"

34.4K 1K 446
By ShanayJones629

“Wife?”

“Girlfriend,” he said and I nod.

“I can see that she's the jealous type,” I said and he came and sat down on his desk.

“Are you the jealous type?” he asked and I leaned up and adjust my jacket.

“Let’s get back to business,” I said while dropping the question, he smiled before shaking his head.

“Okay Regina,” he said and I sighed.

I pulled out the flash drive from my pocket and gave it to him. He looked at it before looking at me.

“Put it in,” I said while looking at his laptop.

“Right now, I'm not that type of guy amore,” he smirked and I glared at him.

“Whatever you say, Casanova,” I said and he got up. He picked up the laptop and placed in his password so I couldn't see it.

Rolling my eyes I looked at my nails. Acrylic nails in black mixed with blood red.

After he was done he placed the flash drive in and placed the laptop down on the desk.

“What now?” he asked and I went through the files on the flash drive.

After finding what I was searching for, I clicked on the file. He lends down and placed one hand on the back of my chair and the other on his desk.

The pose is tempting and hot.

I could feel his breath on my neck

“What or who am I looking at or looking for?” he asked as the dozens of face photos came up on the screen.

“You recognize any of them?” I asked as he looked at the faces

“No, why?” he said and I looked at the photos before looking at him.

“Are you sure?” I asked and he turned his face to look at me. Our faces were very close to each other.

And there it is again

The tension between us

“I’m sure love, now who are they?” he said as he stare into my right eyes, then my left and he lowered his eyes to look at my lips.

Why was that so hot?

He's affecting me but there's no way I'm about to show him that.

“You're creeping me out Casanova,” I said and he looked up into my eyes.

He licked his lips before leaning up. “Whatever you say, Regina,” he said

“They are the idiots who crashed my party,” I said and he fold his arms over his large chest.

“I can't seem to understand why you're showing them to me,” he said

“I’m showing you them because they all had your mafia’s mark tattooed on them,” I said

He looked back at them before looking at me.

“Correction the tattoos are not the same,” he said

“Yeah I get that but I think the idea was to have your mark or something like it,” I said and he nod.

“Whoever is behind this wants us to have a war,” I said and he ran his friends through his hair.

“Because if we go to war one of us may end up dead, most likely you-”

“You,” I said at the same time he pointed at me.

“You don't stand a chance against me, Casanova,” I said and he took a step towards me.

“Keep telling yourself that beautiful,” he said as I glared at him.

“So if you die they would probably send an attack the moment we come from war. Hence it would make it easier to try and kill us” I said

He shakes his head after staring at me for a while. 

“So what else?” he asked and I turned to the laptop.

I pulled up a single photo on the screen, showing a woman.

“Do you recognize her?” I asked and he looked at the photo.

“No,” he said

“Are you sure?”

“No,” he said

“Yes, I would never forget a face like that amore trust me,” he said after turning to look at me.

“How do I know that you're not lying about knowing any of them,” I said as he rolled up his sleeves to his elbow.

“I don't have a reason to lie and if it makes you feel better after you're done copying my files you can check my database and see if you find anything relating to these idiots who crushed your party,” he said before looking down to meet my eyes.

I smirked before standing to my feet. I looked up at him as he stared down at me.

“How did you know?” I asked

“Because I would have done the same,” he said and I looked at his laptop.

I removed the flash drive the right way and placed it into my pocket.

“You knew I was copying your files so why didn't you stop me,” I asked and he walked turned to a liquor cabinet.

“What do you drink?” he asked

“Whiskey,” I said and he smirked.

“Good choice,” he said before pouring two glasses of whiskey.

He placed them down on the desk and I choose one. I took a sip and he did the same from his glass.

My phone vibrated inside my pocket and I took it out.

Baby Sister
You need to get here ASAP. We're at grandpa's house

Me
I'll be right there.

I placed the glass down and looked at Lorenzo.

“See ya next time Casanova,” I said and he brushed past me as he walked by.

“See ya,” he said and I opened the door before leaving.

•°•

“Alexia you're my niece, I love you but your mother and I have a different story. Get her out of my house and the last thing I want is my wife walking in here and she's still here,” Grandpa said the moment I entered the house and walked into the living room.

Standing in the room was Dad, Grandpa, Saige, Sawyer, aunty Alexia, Fiona, Stella, and Uncle Ace.

“Can you guys calm down please,” Alexia asked while looking at Grandpa and Uncle Ace.

“Fine we're calm, talk to Alexia before I leave,” Uncle Ace said.

“Mom has something to say and you guys might want to sit down,” Alexia said

“I don't want to hear anything that woman has to say,” Grandpa said while pointing at Fiona.

Back flash Fiona is Alexia's mom slash Grandpa's ex-wife slash Uncle Ace's mistress, I think.

Anyway, the three do not get along, and seeing the three of them here means disaster.

“Please,” Alexia said and Grandpa looked at her before sighing.

“She has twenty seconds and after those twenty seconds I want her the fuck off my property”

“Grandpa!” Saige said at his harsh words.

“Stay out of this peanut, please,” he said and Saige looked at Fiona.

Fiona sighs before looking at the two men then Alexia. Grandpa shifted on his feet impatiently.

“I-” she sighs once more and runs her fingers through her hair.

“I don't know how to tell you-”

“Just blurt it out already Fiona, I have more important shit to do,” Uncle Ace said and she shook her head at him.

“You know what I'm leaving. Alexia, sweetheart I'm sorry but I can't do this. They are still a bunch of old grumpy assholes” Fiona said

“I guess that all the alcohol and drugs in your systems make you dumb enough to think of two persons as a bunch. We're a pair of grumpy assholes Fiona, and good because I didn't want to hear the bull crap that was about to come out of your mouth. Get the fuck out of my house” Grandpa said.

Fiona took up her purse and walked towards the door, that was behind me.

“Ace you're not my dad, Leo is. Leon, you're my biological brother” Alexia blurted out.

Fiona stopped walking and everyone looked at Alexia.

“Things just got interested," Sawyer said and Saige hit him in the shoulder.

“Why the fuck is my daughter talking shit Fiona,” Uncle Ace asked

She slowly turned to them and grandpa laughs humorously.

“This again, great just fucking great,” he said while grabbing a mug from the coffee table.

I already know what's in it because Grandpa does not drink anything or than water and strong alcohol.

He turned the mug to his head before placing it down.

“We already had this conversation years ago and Alexia is not my child,” Grandpa said

“But she is,” Fiona said

“But she isn't. I would have known if she wasn't my fucking child, I fucking raised her” uncle Ace said

“But-”

“Look Alexia I’m not your dad and I don't know what crap your mother fed tou but I'm not your father. Your father is standing right next to me, you know this shit head, this idiot right here” Grandpa said while pointing at it Uncle Ace.

“She's your daughter Leo accept it,” Fiona said and Grandma walked into the room.

“Accept what? And why is Fiona in my house,” Grandma smiled.

The smile that's everyone knows is not really a smile. The smile we all fear.

“Fuck my life," Grandpa said as grandma looked at Fiona before looking at Alexia

“Fiona get out, Alexia-”

“Results came back you're biological father” Alexia whispered to Grandpa but we all heard.

“What? What results?” Uncle Ace asked

“DNA results” she answered and uncle Ace sat down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 26K 87
Jasmine Petrova I downed a shot of tequila, allowing the burning liquid to slide down my throat and settle in my stomach. I deserved to have some fun...
187K 4.3K 46
"I can show how much of a 'little' guy I am." He said emphasizing the little. He came closer to me. Our lips were inches away. I could smell the scen...
975K 43.3K 31
Cover by: @Enny101 Christian DeLuca is a very successful businessman with little regard for anyone he doesn't consider family, he's found work and li...
158K 3.5K 68
I could hear the heavy pounds of my heart in my ear as I glared at the self absorbed asshole of the century. Luca Viteillo. "Why. did. you. kill. him...