[M] 0X1=LOVESONG [TXT]

By Hayooniverse

THE MAGIC AND MADNESS SERIES : BOOK NO. 1/5 "Oh my gosh... You OK?" "You motherfucker-" "Baby, I don't have... More

•1¦Obsessed to a kpop group•
•2¦The broke people•
•3¦I'm broke but don't need your help•
•4¦A famous cousin!•
•5¦Low-key simping for the new comers•
•6¦Getting back on music•
•7¦Wanna be ours?•
•8¦something doesn't feels right•
•9¦beginning of Magic•
<Author's note>
•10¦Who are you?•
•11¦What are y'all!?•
•12¦To Magic Island?•
•13¦Find the magic yourself•
•15¦Nature's son•
•16¦wanna do something?•
• 17¦Discovering something brand new•
•18¦Anger and Lust•
•19¦Learn about your powers•
•20¦The river•
•21¦Weapons of the elements•
•22¦Almost got exposed!•
•23¦Don't call my mother here!•
•24¦The angles and a demon•
•25¦Do what you wanna do•
•26¦Fashionista Choi Yeonjun!•
•27¦How we got together!•
•28¦Please, let us go•
•29¦Need to bring them back.•
•30¦Be careful, Ok?•
•31¦BG's weird spells and Ten's foxy!•
•32¦The nightmare of Fire•
•33¦The nightmare of Nature•
•34¦The nightmare of Ice•
•35¦The nightmare of Wind•
•36¦The nightmare of Time•
•37¦The ending of Evil?•
•38¦Angels won?•
•39¦Palace of Darkness•
•40¦Childrens of the Ocean•
•41¦The queen and her Lover•
•42¦Be the shine for my moon•
•43¦I don't have a speech, but-•
•44¦Yes, I do!•
•45¦The Epilogue•
<Final Author's note>
•THE MAGIC AND MADNESS SERIES•
Future Perfect : the 2nd book

•14¦Beginning or the end?•

75 2 0
By Hayooniverse

The following chapter contains content that can be triggering to some readers so please be careful and don't come for me.

Play eternally by TXT when you see a '☆'

TXT's pov

On the other hand Taehyun was in a dark place with nothing but two doors, he felt chills as a gentle cold breeze blow his way.

He was feeling afraid of what may be behind the doors, after talking a deep breath he opened the door titled '553', behind the door there was a garden with flowers of the same kind but different colors.

But as he walked inside everything started to change, the flowers all turn dark as they faded, the ground started to crack, making him shake a bit, then he started to hear somethings which made him skip a beat.

"Taehyun save us!!", it was Soobin's voice, how should voice was some what deep as if artificial, "Soobinie hyung?"

"Tae, please help me!"

"Beomgyu hyung?"

"Taehyun, please be careful!"

"Yeonjunie hyung, Junie hyung what is happening here?"

"Hyung, say you love me till the end of the world, all or nothing, I give all of you!"

"Huening, what is this , HUENING!!", he screamed, "what is happening, Junie hyung!!!", he felt his knees getting weak as he fell on the floor which had some kind of purple liquid mixed with some kind of white liquid.

"Tae, please help us", he heard Yeonjun again, he got up and walked towards where he heard it, suddenly music stared to playing, the melody was soft but deep.

"Beom?" he questioned the voice as he walked towards the music and meet with a bright light and in the middle their was five mirrors, he gulped and go near one of it and saw Soobin, he looked helpless, he looked like he is stuck inside the mirror for years.

"Soobinie hyung?", Taehyun put his hands on the mirror.

Suddenly he saw something which terrified him, Soobin burning in fire looking straight at Taehyun's eyes, he looks like he is asking for help, he looked Lonely.

"Save me, Taehyun." the calm last word of Soobin, before the flame fully ate him.

Taehyun stood there frozen, "SOOBINIE HYUNG!", tears fell down his eyes, suddenly he heard Kai singing from one of the mirrors, he walked towards it and saw Kai smiling.

"Hyung, you came for me right?", he smiled looking the same way Soobin looked at him but with a smile.

"Yes Kai, I did, h-how did you get inside t-this at the first point?"

The younger smile slowly started to fade and his hands went to his back, he started to scream, Taehyun's eyes widened.

"Kai, you ok?, KAI!", Kai fell on his knees, wings started to grow on his back, not a ordinary wings this one looks like a puppet's.

"Kai, what is happening?", he cried, "Hyung, s-save me." Suddenly a person wearing a black cape and mask came forward and put a knife on Kai's neck.

"Hyung, the only rule of the world, save me, take my hands, please use me like a drug."

The guy stabbed Kai, making the younger's body fall lifeless onto the ground, now Taehyun felt like fainting, he was scared and afraid of what is gonna happen next, a part of his don't wanna face it but other part wants to.

Yeonjun's voice shocked him, he ran towards that mirror, "Hey tae, please listen to me, get out of here, it's dangero-", before he could finish their elder's head started to grow hones, it was growing larger and larger.

"Tae, p-please get o-out of h-here.", he begged the younger.

"Hyung, what are you-"

"Ahhhhh!", with a loud cry, Yeonjun broke his hones with his own arm, instead of blood, in pink haired boy's hands there was the same purple liquid.

"Hyung, what are you doing!!" Taehyun shouted in hopes that something will change.

"I'm sorry Tae, it's for the best for all five of us.", he stabbed himself with his hones.

At this point Taehyun had no idea what is happening, he felt numb from everything and finally there was only two mirrors remaining he go near one in the end.

Beomgyu was there sitting on a little stool drawing something on a little book, Taehyun slowly walked closer to the mirror.

When Beomgyu looked up, the younger felt his world breaking apart after saw Beomgyu's face.

His face had a big cut mark right through his eyes and had blood on his lips, "Beom, what happened to you?" Taehyun asked in a scared tone.

"Tae..... Don't go breaking my heart, don't go," he said, as if he was about to cry.

"Hyung, I'm not gonna leave-", plants and flowers, Taehyun saw early started to grow near Beomgyu and slowly started to grow on the male's sunrise skin too, he started turning pale, the sun turning moon, his eyes go shut.

"Taehyun, now I can't stop thinking about you when I'm sinking alone...", right after he finish flowers covered his body completely, along with what seem like moss.

Taehyun stood there, "What is happening?", he asked himself in a clam voice, tears still falling down his eyes and went to the remaining mirror.

He stood in front of it and saw himself smiling and running around a green field with the other four, but slowly the four started to fall down, the building behind them collapsed.

Yeonjun's hones came back on his head, Kai had his wings but this time it looked like its broken, Beomgyu had spikes on his back and for Soobin he was burning in fire, in middle of all of this stood Taehyun saw himself standing with no emotion.

"W-what is happening?"

Right when he turned around, don't wanna see all this again, he saw the other door titled 'OX1', without thinking twice, be opened it and was blinded by a bright light.

he could hear the other four shouting his and Beomgyu's name, he was too tired to reply, he sighed and closed his eyes, trying to forget everything he saw as his cold body was met with the moist grass.

»»---->♡<----««

Beomgyu was meet a white ceiling when his eyes shot open, he turned his head and saw Taehyun sleeping peacefully, he smiled and cares his cheek softly and moved the stands of hair out of his eyes, looking at the sleeping male with so much love.

"Oh beom, you are awake?" Beomgyu flinch when he heard namjoon's voice, he slowly sat up in the bed, while looking at the older.

"Yeah hyung.", he smiled, the older walked towards the younger and sit on the bed, "Ok, now tell me what you saw!", he asked in curiosity, "Oh, I saw a-"

"BEOM NO!!", he heard Namjoon's voice from outside, he looked at the person in front of him and the one who just came inside, they both looked.... Similar.

beomgyu started to choke at the sudden shock.

"Beom, don't tell him about what you saw." the Namjoon at the door said walking forward.

"Beom, don't listen to him, he is the fake, tell me what you saw, only then I can fix this!", the Namjoon in front of him said reaching for Beomgyu's shoulders.

Beomgyu backed away and went near the Namjoon who just came.

"Are you the real joonie hyung?" he asked with sparkles in his eyes.

Namjoon smiled and patted his head, "Why do you think I'm the real one kiddo?" he asked flashing his green eyes, with that Beomgyu confirmed that, this is the real Namjoon, "It's is you!", he hugged him tightly, with a smile.

"Ahh!", the one on the bed growled before changing into his real form, Beomgyu was shocked when he saw who it was.

"Aren't you the p-person who tried to kill soobinie hyung that day?"

"Yes. It's me, what did you expect huh, did you really thought I would die? Tch, how pathetic of you to think like that about me!", the man's eyes turned into a black color for few seconds.

A smirk formed on Namjoon's lips as he pulled the younger boy behind him in a protective manner before talking a step to the other male.

"Wow, long time no see, right? Mr. Nakamoto Yuta."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 492 43
"I'm scared" He replied, his tone shaky and worried. "Scared of what" Taehyun asked, holding Beomgyu's hand and assuring him that he is there for hi...
45.5K 1.6K 18
~°•☆•°~ 19 year old beomgyu gets forced to marry a cold heartless millionaire ceo of a company just for the sake of his parents bankrupting company...
343K 10.2K 92
Book status : COMPLETED ⚠️THESE IS UNDER HEAVY EDITING⚠️ Madness series Book 1 warning ⚠️ 21+ toxic relationship self harm obsession Misunderstanding...
5.7K 229 18
Everything was fine, we were done practicing, and having fun until... you got hurt. I couldn't bare this happening again. I was there Hyung, I stayed...