APOCALYPSE MCYT AU (Discontin...

By cottoncandy_writes

!!This is no longer being worked on.!! {basically all i'm gonna do so everyone gets what they want, is have "... More

The Beginning of The End
Run away and hide
Old Faces
Friend To Traitor (1)
Lie's (2)
Lies (2)
hello.

The End.

63 4 0
By cottoncandy_writes

Hello. Cotton here.

After taking some thought into this, I have decided to end this book/fanfic.
There are a few reasons as to why I will be ending this.

1. The recent passing of Techno. Technos character was a key role in this story it feels wrong to continue to use his character.

2. I have personally lost motivation and interest in writing and finishing this. I've tried to re-write to but that just made it worse.

3. I have also fallen out of the DSMP fandom, not being a big as fan as I use to be.

With all this being said I will post a part explaining the endings for each of the characters.
Thank you all for reading and voting on this story and I hope you all can understand as too why I'm ending this book.

But don't worry bc I will try my best to continue writing, not so much fanfics but more so my own stories with my own characters.

So for now, this is goodbye.

- Cotton Candy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 2K 34
After the Waves devastated the Earth, modern society collapsed. Governments didn't know what to do, and much of the world's treaties and society's pr...
302K 6.8K 36
⚠️DISCONTINUED ⚠️ "𝘐 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘱𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳" . . . 𝘈 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘵 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 . . Also, this sto...
50.4K 1.4K 25
"How do you feel about Fairies?" "I'm not supposed to be talking to you..." "Care to dance?" "You can't be here!" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
4K 186 9
We got SBI, Ranboo, Tubbo Come get your content Mostly angst, fluff, hurt/comfort READ THE A/N at the beginning for warnings/rules! marked as complet...