๐™ ๐™ก๐™–๐™—๐™จ ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๏ฟฝ...

By -hoodysoc

เญจ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ž๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช เญง ๐“‹ฐ ๐“‹ฐ ๐“‹ฐ ๐“‹ฐ ๐“‹ฐ ๐“‹ฐ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™š๐™ง ๐™ž๐™™๐™ค๐™ก ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๏ฟฝ... More

โฉ„๏ผš๐—œ๐—ง'๐—ฆ ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜! ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜!
๐“‚ƒ ๐“ˆ’๐“ธ ๐™ ๐™ก๐™–๐™—๐™จ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ
โฉ„๏ผš๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—–๐—ž๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ
โฉ„๏ผš๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—จ๐—š๐—› ๐——๐—˜๐—”๐—ง๐—›
โฉ„๏ผš๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—•๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—›

๐“‚ƒ ๐“ˆ’๐“ธ ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™—๐™š๐™™

85 7 0
By -hoodysoc

August 20, 2019

Earlier today, H Labs Entertainment revealed that the company would close its doors in response to baseless bullying allegations against almost every idol in their company.

If you've been keeping up with the response of H Labs Entertainment, you'll know that 2019 has been the busiest year for allegations against the idols and CEOs of H Labs Entertainment.

In January, H Labs CEO, Min Hyunbi, would leave the company in the hands of Co-CEO, Shin Hajoon, while she left to finish out her court appeals against former group/labelmate Kim Chaeyon.

Back in 2007, Oh! Element of Suprise member Moka (Moka Hinata), would release a formal statement (through her new entertainment system) regarding bullying allegations against her former groupmate Kim Chaeyon.

Hyunbi would return later that month and would follow through with Part One of the annual Trainee Trade/Trainee Placement and would invite a total of 13 trainees through the doors of H Labs Ent.

6 days later, former C9 trainee Kwan Doyeon would be met with bullying allegations regarding how he mistreated staff and fellow trainees.

H Labs Entertainment would respond to these allegations by saying:

From H LABS Entertainment:
❝ We are extremely disappointed in the allegations regarding
Trainee Trade trainee Kwan Doyeon. From further inspection and close
cooperation from C9 Entertainment and former and current staff, we are able to 
clarify that these allegations are baseless and any further misinformation
that is spread regarding this matter will be met with immediate legal action
At this time, Kwan Doyeon will continue his training process with H Labs Entertainment
Thank you. ❞
H LABS ENTERTAINMENT 

2 weeks later, PRIMARY members Hyunmi, Aera, Ozora, Lei, Miso, Japanese member, Bee, and Chinese Members San-Hi and Sunni would be put under fire for mistreatment and manipulation of staff members at Music Bank, Inkigayo, and Show Champion.

Once again, H Labs Entertainment would respond to the allegations:

From H LABS Entertainment:
❝ Due to recent allegations (and an investigation that is undergoing),
PRIMARY will be put on a temporary hiatus until further notice.
Thank you. ❞
H LABS ENTERTAINMENT

In February, a week later, senior H Labs group Heartshaker would have allegations thrown towards them in a series of Tweets.

Before H Labs Entertainment could release a statement; Heartshaker member Haniko would take to her personal Twitter and would respond to the allegations herself.

Haniko would be put on an immediate hiatus that would be followed by the entire group being put onto a 6-month hiatus.

Haniko would face backlash regarding her using Taka's real name. Due to this, Haniko would respond in one final Tweet before she would join her group on their hiatus.

Fans would try to get Haniko to speak more on the situation, however, Haniko would make it clear that she wouldn't speak on the matter any further.

In March, Glassed Eye members Minki, Kyun, and Iseul would face bullying allegations regarding how they treated former and current trainees.

In that same month, maknae members Z and Daesang would face allegations regarding underage drinking and smoking, back in 2010.

H Labs Entertainment would respond to the allegations by saying:

From H LABS Entertainment:
❝ We address you today regarding recent allegations
against Glassed Eye's Minki, Kyun, Iseul, Daesang, and Z.
Regarding the allegations against Daesang and Z, the party in
which they are being accused of underage drinking was a company party
and we have strict rules and guidelines regarding what can be consumed at
said parties. No alcohol was present at that gathering.
As for smoking, idols that are underage are prohibited to
do anything of the sort in order to preserve their idol image.
Z and Daesang made it clear that they understand and continue
to understand the consequences of their actions, however,
they both defend each other by saying that neither of them left the
party until after it was shut down. Video evidence supports these claims.
Regarding Kyun, Iseul, and Minki:
The allegations and rumors you hear are false. The only trainees
that were actively signed on with H Labs Entertainment at the time
were all of Glassed Eye, Sheen's Mini, and Actor Trainee, Lee Myung.
After conversations with them, we can confirm that these allegations
are baseless and ludicrous.
Anyone that continues to spread misinformation regarding these idols,
will be met with immediate legal action.
Thank you. ❞
H LABS ENTERTAINMENT

Glassed Eye would continue the promotions of their album "Golden."

In May, 1529's Young-Su would be held under fire for suspected favoritism of the judges on Produce X 101 and another scandal would spark for 1529's other half, but it would be H Labs Entertainment that would be under fire.

Young-Su would make it to the sixth episode of Produce X 101, but would ultimately decide to leave the show on his own accord.

Before leaving the show, Young-Su would say:

❝ I've realized that I have a fanbase of those who want
to see me win. And while I was realizing that, I also realized that
I have an idol career after this show ends, no matter if I win or lose.
And there are so many talented trainees here that are fighting just to have
what I already do.
To the boys that I've been so lucky to compete with,
thank you. You've shown me what the next generation of Kpop holds
and I am so excited to see where you all go.
Thank you for having me, this has been 1529's Young-Su. ❞
Young-Su - Produce X 101

Young-Su would leave the show and place 38 overall.

Young-Su would be put under suspicion for judge favoritism and manipulated votes due to him coming within the top 1 to 11 spots in every episode.

In 2018, 1529's Young-Mi, would participate in Mnet's Produce 48. This survival show would be her fourth survival show entering in wake of her appearance on Mix9 (Placed 32), Produce 101 (Placed 54), and her time on Finding 13 (Placed 34).

Young-Mi would make it to the final episode but would fail to make it to the debut team and would finish at rank 15.

Supporters of Young-Mi would be very skeptical of how Young-Mi could come in at such a low rank and would begin to theorize that Young-Mi was only on the show to bring attention to Produce 48 and it had been agreed by H Labs Entertainment that she wouldn't make it into the debut lineup, no matter how many votes she had.

These allegations would be revealed almost one year after the initial release of the episode.

H Labs Entertainment would not respond to either of the allegations.

Cherry Pump and RUiN would also be pulled into the allegations of H Labs Entertainment being paid to bring popularity to the show but no trainee or artist that entered would debut.

Cherry Pump would have two future members entered into Produce 48, main rapper Chaeyon and main dancer Aoi. Chaeyon and Aoi would make it to the final episode but would finish at ranks 16 and 18.

RUiN is one of the project groups under H Labs Entertainment and member Jiyeon would be entered into Produce 48. She would finish at rank 17.

H Labs would, again, not respond to any allegations.

And today, H Labs Entertainment's CEO Min Hyunbi would release a formal statement to the public.

In her speech she would say:

From MIN HYUNBI:
❝ I first want to apologize.
Not only to fans but to my artists, I have failed you.
Due to the numerous scandals and allegations against
almost every artist under H Labs Entertainment, we have made
the executive decision to close our doors to trainees and to
put all groups on a temporary hiatus.

As of now, Heartshaker will be put on a temporary
hiatus due to false allegations against a group member.

Glassed Eye will be put on a temporary hiatus due to
false allegations involving underage drinking and smoking.

PRIMARY will be put on a temporary hiatus due to false allegations
regarding the mistreatment of staff members.

1529 will halt promotions and be put on a temporary hiatus due to
bribery and vote manipulation involving MNET's Produce series.

Sheen will continue promotions but will be put on a temporary
hiatus after their promotions end.

Cherry Pump will be put on a temporary hiatus due to suspected
vote manipulation and bribery involving MNET's Produce series.

Temporary groups AEOM and RUiN will be put on a one-month
hiatus.

Again, to my artists, I am so sorry that I have failed you as I have.
To the fans, I hope you will all realize that this is in order to keep
our artists safe.
Thank you. ❞
MIN HYUNBI - H LABS ENTERTAINMENT

Losing H Labs Entertainment might be the worst move that could have happened in the Kpop industry.

whichever comes first.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 40.2K 103
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
86K 3.1K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
221K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
31.4K 61 13
๐Ÿค if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! ๐Ÿค