The boss's butterfly

Door Jhaswrite

Rewrite new account!! Previous title "the mafia and his butterfly" He stand up as walk towards me and I take... Meer

Characters and Authors note
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05

Chapter 06

5 0 0
Door Jhaswrite

Kallius' POV

"Kallius, I love you too" she said and I look at her in the eyes searching if she is telling the truth or if she is just joking. Buy I see nothing...

She loves me back...

She loves me back!

I pulled her into my arms and hugged her so thight "kallius.... Can't breathe...." She managed to say in my thight grip "shoot! I'm so, sorry my love" I apologise and release her.

"Can you say it again?" I asked and she giggled. That giggled make me melt all the time "I I love you" she said and I kissed her so rough yet so gentle. The kiss is different from the kiss we shared before.

It's full of love, passion, care and happiness.... But I know when there is going to be happy moments there will be a sad moments.... And I hope it's not going to happen to me, to us.

We pulled away panting, catching our breaths and we look each other in the eye "I love you too" I said and kiss her forehead.

"What's her name?" She ask after a moment of silence... "What?" I asked, I don't really who she's talking about. "Your Ex" she said emphasizing the word 'Ex' I sighed and pulled her into my arms. I'm holding her as if she's going to leave me. "Celine" I answered and she stayed quiet for a moment and smile at me, a weak smile.

"I want to take you tomorrow to my parents house, I want them to meet the woman who I'm you to marry with and have two kids" I said and she gasped.

What? I want to kids with her and I want to marry her.

"D-do you want to have K-kids with me?" She asked and looking at me nervously. "Yeah, Who will it be?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Wait. Let's get back to what you said earlier" she said and I nodded "I want you to meet my parents" I answered and put a strand of her hair behind her ears.

"What if the don't approve at our relationship?" She asked and I sighed "I'll tell you the truth, my Mom is like dramatic she will either throw a tantrum or attacked you will a hug. And my Dad is well, he's the only one who can handle my mom's dramatic ass but his a his a good guy and I know for sure that they will like you" I answered and she gulp and her eyes is wide "okay...." She said unsure and I chuckled. She smacked my chest Making me stop.

"Good night" I said and peck her lips then her forehead "Good night, I love you bear" she said and I chuckled at her nickname at me "so your going to give me a nickname?" I tease and she nodded smiling "Buttercup, Peanut Butter, Flower, Honey Bunches, hunny bunny" she said showing her fingers as she count "yeah! I have a lot of nicknames for you my buttercup" she tease at the nickname. I scrunch my nose at the nickname she just gave me "Nope, your not going to call me that" I said sternly and she giggled "and who are you? Your not my daddy" she said and I smirk at her "I-i didn't mean it like that!" She stutter and I chuckled at her cuteness.

"Good night butterfly" I said and she snuggle on my chest and not long enough I hear her little snore.

When she said she live Chris I really got angry, I don't want her to love someone else. Hell I will kill them if I want!

Okay maybe not kill....

I snake my hands on her waist pulling her to me and hug her. And soon after I drift to sleep with the love of my life on my arms.

Jasmine's POV

I wake up feeling a pair of arms on me, hugging me tightly. I squint my eyes as the sun is kissing my face I look to my side to see the most handsome man that Ever existed.

I stare at him and a smile form on my face. He's so adorable when his asleep. I ran my hands trough his hair and play with it.

He groan and squint his eyes. And he look around and he's eyes landed on me. "Good morning" I said in my morning voice "Good morning" he said in a very sexy voice and snuggle on my chest, I continued playing with his hair and he put a feather kisses on my chest and he stop and look at me.

"You hungry?" He asked And nodded. "Let's shower first then we'll eat breakfast" he said and I nodded.

I hopped out of the bed and went to the bathroom he followed after me and I strip on my clothes and got in on the shower. I started the shower and he came behind me, he started kissing my back and I leaned my back on his hard chest and his big boy is poking on my back......

                               •••

After we finish shower I changed first then went downstairs.

I grabbed the pan where kallius hides it and all the stuff I needed.

Kallius hides all of his kitchen equipment because he only orders food and when I am here he will not order food because of his lazy ass to cook or make some sandwiches.

After I finished cooking, which is bacon, egg, pancakes, and cookies. I didn't cook a lot because it's only the two of us and I don't want the food to be waisted.

I put all the food in the kitchen counter and kallius came down on his suit and some folders.

"Hmmm, that looks good" he said and I smile sheepishly.

"You look good" I said as I look at him from head to toe. His tie is not fix properly so I came  near him and look at his eyes "Do you want me to take you right here right now Butterfly?" He asked and I smirk. I brush my lips on his and whispered on his ear "I would love to, but you have a meeting to attend And I have a drawings to make" I whispered seductively, he put his hands on my waist and slid it on my butt. I shiver at his action which I earned a chuckle from him. "I'm there boss so I will say when the meeting and I can attend whenever I want" he said in a duh tone and I just giggled.

"Your a grown up man and you still don't know how to fix your tie? Unbelievable" I said and he peck my lips.

"Let's go eat" I said and I sat on the bar stool and he sat next to me.

•••

We arrive at the company And i went straight to my office and so is kallius. "Miss Jas, someone is in the phone for you" my assistant said as she handed me my phone. I grab the phone and look at the caller ID but it said unknown.

"Hello?" I said in my professional tone a moment of silence passed and I hear "hello, is this Jasmine Sinclair?" Someone on the other line said "Ahh, Yeah. This is her. May I know who is this?"  I asked.

"Yeah, of course. This is Melanie Smith I'm the assistant of the CEO of Clothing industry in Italy and my Boss said he wants to have a meeting with you and Mr Romano" she said and I try to process all the things she said.

"Of course let me tell him and I'll call you back later" I said and she said a bye before I ended the call.

I stand up from my seat and walk to kallius office. I looked down at my purse to find my personal phone.

I wasn't looking on my way and I bumped into someone and I look up to see a beautiful woman. She has a long legs. A brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. Her make up is so thick her lips is so red and yeah.... She wear a lot of make up. She's also wearing the most revealing clothes I've ever seen.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bumped into you" I apologise but I think this girl doesn't know what apologise is. "You bitch! I almost fell in the ground because of your clumsiness!" She spat at me.

Oh, no she didn't... She didn't just call me bitch.

"Again, I apologise for my mistake miss, and your not in the place to call me that name" I said in my very polite tone I can muster but deep inside I'm ready to strangle this woman if she doesn't shut up.

"Do you even know who are you talking to?" She asked and that click me. No one is allowed in this area except me, kallius, and his assistant and mine.

"No, and may I know what are you doing here? Because this area is private and no one is allowed here except the CEO, Me and our assistants" I said in the most polite tone.

Grrrr.....

"I'm here to see my boyfriend" she said and I raised an eyebrow in confusion. "And may I know who your boyfriend is? Because mine and the CEO's assistant is a girl" I said and she laughed in a very evil sound. Even her laughter make me cringe...

"That's you are wrong honey, I'm here to see my boyfriend and his the CEO" she said and smirk at me.

I raised an eyebrow and eye her suspiciously. I'm the girlfriend.... Maybe this I celine. "May I know what is your name miss?" I ask and she look at me and I can see the disgust in her eyes. "I'm Celine Armstrong" she said and I forced myself to hold the laughter.

Armstrong? If I straddle you right now where is your armstrong going to be?

"I'm hi-" before I could finished my sentence she Walk away and opened kallius office door without knocking and I'm the only one who is allowed to do that.

Kallius POV.

I was signing the folders for the meeting this noon and my door swung open and I thought it was Butterfly. When I look up I swear I'm going to be sick in the gut.

Celine is here. My Ex

What is she even doing here? She's wearing the most revealing clothes and her face has changed. A lot.

Thanks to plastic surgery....

"Hi baby, did you miss me?" She said seductively and I scrunch my nose in disgust. "What are you doing here?" I asked straight to the point.

She didn't answer and came towards me and about to put a hands on my neck but she stop as the door opened and Walk in the love of my life "don't you dare put your filthy hands on my Man!" Butterfly said...

Wow! She's hot when she's jealous...

She came towards me and push her away from me and she circle her hands on my neck and peck my lips. I put my hands on his waist we both look at Celine who's looking at us with wide eyes. "What?!" She exclaimed and jasmine take off her hands on me and look at Celine "But I'm your Girlfriend" she said and I hear Jasmine laugh without humour in it. "Oh, Darling you should say Ex because I'm his girlfriend and I know when I bumped into you that you are Celine so I asked for your name for confirmation" she said in a very strong yet calm tone. "You whore! Your such a gold digger bitch you only want him for his money and I know your just using him!" She shouted at Jasmine, I was about to choke her but it seems like Butterfly feel that I was about to burst and she put her hands on my chest to calm me down. "I got this" she whispered into my ear and I nodded still unsure.

Jasmine's POV

"I got this" I whispered to kallius because I know his about to burst and I know what he can do when he's Angry.

"Ahm. Are you describing yourself? Considering what you are wearing and.....  I'm sorry but I don't want to fight with you so I advised you to stay away from my man and go back to where you came from" I said and kallius put his hands on my waist and I can see him from the corner of my eyes that he is Smirking.

"Ugh! I will come back!" She said and Walk off   "Don't bother!" I yelled before she closed the door.

"Wow! That was hot Butterfly" kallius said and I turn around. I put my hands on his neck and peck his lips.

"She's your girlfriend huh?" I tease and he furrowed his eyebrows and scrunch his nose in disgust. I giggled at his reaction and peck his lips.

"Oh, I almost forgot. The assistant of the CEO of clothing industry in Italy  wants to have a meeting with us" I said and he look at me confused "why would they want to have a meeting with us?" He asked and I shrugged. "Do you consider it?" I asked and he is silence for a moment. "Sure" he said and he Walk on his chair holding my hands. He sat on the chair and pulled me to sit on his lap.

"Ok, I'll call them back and ask when and where is the meeting" I said and grabbed my phone from my purse. I dial the number that was on the company's phone that my assistant gave me and it takes three Rings  before they answer. "Hello" I said in my very professional tone. I'm still seating on kallius as he continue to sign the papers."hello, May I know who I am talking to?" A girl's voice greeted me. "Ahm, is this Mr tenison's Assistant?" I asked back and it is silence for a moment "Yes, and may I know who I am talking to?" She ask again. I facepalm myself as I forgot to introduce myself. "I'm sorry, this is Jasmine Sinclair. Designer of Romano's clothing industry" I said and I hear a moving in the background. "I just talked to Mr Romano and he considered to have a meeting with Mr tenison" I said as kallius hugged me after he's done on signing all of it. "Thank you ma'am and Mr tenison said that if you can have a meeting in his company or your company?" She answered and I look at kallius who gave me a nod "we can fly over there. And when it is?" I ask kallius still looking at me and look away.

"When is your free time ma'am?" She asked and I look at kallius who whispered in my ears. "We are free next week" I said what kallius whispered at me. "Ok, ma'am and have a good day. I will inform Mr tenison about this" she said and I say my goodbye and so is she before I hang up.

"So we're going in the italy next week?" I asked and he nodded then peck my lips. "Yeah" he said and peck my lips again. "You have a meeting now" I said and he sighed. "Yeah. Yeah. I Know" he said and I stand up from his lap and step back. He walked closer to me and peck my lips. "See you later" he said and I nodded.

He got out of the office and I walk to my office continuing my drawings.

       See you at the next chapter 😉

Vote, comment and follow please

Don't be a silent reader

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.1M 27.1K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3M 248K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
161K 32.7K 49
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...
371K 23.1K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...