A Coffin For Two | Eddie Mun...

By evelynrcpool

"Hey remember what you said about naked karaoke? I need to see that sometime." "You have got to be kidding m... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

!Author's Note!

1.8K 24 57
By evelynrcpool

I just wanted to hop on here and thank everyone who is supporting this story! We are almost at 10k views and I can't be more grateful. Your support is truly a gift and I'm so excited to see the future of A Coffin for Two.

On a different note I wanted to say, good luck to everyone watching volume 2 today. I'm manifesting the best vibes for everyone and want to give you a safe space to rant, talk, share your feelings, etc...

Comment anything you'd like to. For warning, if you haven't watched it, there may be spoilers in the comments so please refrain from looking at them until you have watched the finale of season 4. 

I can't express how unbelievably terrified I am to watch it so I can't imagine how all of you feel. Sending love to everyone! -Evelyn <3:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 140 25
𝐼𝑛 π‘€β„Žπ‘–π‘β„Ž π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘ π‘’π‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘π‘œπ‘€π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘‘ π‘β„Žπ‘’π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘™π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘“π‘Žπ‘™π‘™π‘  π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘ π‘β„Žπ‘œπ‘œπ‘™ π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘˜. "π‘œπ‘“ π‘π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ π‘’ 𝑖𝑑 π‘–π‘›π‘£π‘œ...
27.3K 450 35
- includes one-shots, imagines, preferences. character x reader. - send me a request through comments or private message. i will respond to both. REQ...
1.1K 106 29
In which: Everything was going good for you and your friends, you realize that everything would change sooner or later. now you have to protect your...
60.5K 1K 42
Different Eddie Munson x fem reader.. aka y/n :) Please vote and make requests!! All rights for the characters belong to Stranger Things and the Duff...