Stuck With The Bad Boy

By Itz_Richie

❤PROLOGUE ❤ Riley Kendall is a beautiful 18 years old girl (12th grader), her father died when she was 16 ye... More

Chapter 1✨He's so annoying 😫
Chapter 2 ✨Babysitting the bad boy 😏😎
Chapter 3💞In love my junior
Chapter 4 ✵our crazy first dates
Chapter 5 👯Ex-girlfriend Problem 👯
Chapter 6 ✨Beauty Pageant ✨
Chapter 7 💥my crazy bad boy 💥
Chapter 8 😤IED Issues 😡
Chapter 9 ♥Framed♥
Chapter 11 ❤What a Happy Ending ❤

Chapter 10 ♦The Back Stabber♦

7 0 0
By Itz_Richie

𝙍𝙄𝙇𝙀𝙔'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑
Olivia and I arrived at Irene's house, her house is loud with music and there are a lot of people walking and discussing around the partying house.

I'm feeling scared, this doesn't cheer me up at all.

I sighed sadly as I glanced at Olivia “I don't think I can go to the party.”

Olivia smiled “Come on Riley, you know I love you and I want the best for you, you're my bestie, I just miss the old days we go to parties, hangout and have fun.”

I rolled my eyes “That's the old days, this is now, look let's just go home.”

Olivia sighed “Fine, but please after this party, no parties again.”

I glared at Olivia and she sighed again “I just wanna show you something in the party to show everyone how much we're best friends. I don't wanna tell you because I want it to be a surprise for you.”

I rolled my eyes with a sigh “Fine, just show me the surprise and after that we're going home.”

Olivia squealed “Yay!”

We came out of the car and walked into the crazy party, the big living room is beautiful and crazy, with colourful disco lights, the light switches are blue and red, the house is totally rough and messy.

Some people are dancing, twerking and lap dancing, kissing, making out, some are drinking and drunk and some are even having sex already on the couch shamelessly. Gross!

Olivia held my hand and rub my back just to console me “It's Okay, just the surprise, I promise.”

I smiled at her, Olivia is such a sweetheart, she super nice and the best friend I've ever had.

“Just give me a minute, I need to talk to someone for the surprise.” Olivia said and walked away.

I sighed as I went to the living room bar and sat there.

I waved at the bartender “Hey.”

The bartender smiled “Hey, what can I get you?”

“Just an orange soda.” I said.

The bartender opened and gave me a bottle of soda. I collected it and drank out of it.

My annoying and disgusting approached me and sat nete, Prolly, who's drunk and smirking at me is making me to feel weird and uncomfortable.

He approached me and sat next to me “Hey Riley.”

Ew! He has a really bad breath which smells like alcohol.

I cringed at him “What?!”

Prolly sniffed my hair and I pushed his head “You smell amazing and you look beautiful today.”

I sighed and clenched my fist “Go away.”

Get chuckled and held my hand and kissed it “Can we have fun in the hot tub?”

I cringed, stood up and gave him a hot slap “You should be ashamed of yourself, you f**king disgusting pervert!!” I yelled and it attracted people's attention.

Prolly glared at me and walked away angrily.

I shivered in disgust and went to go and look for Olivia because I'm tired of this party, I wanna go home.

I saw her laughing with Jenny, I frowned.

That's weird, Olivia hates Jenny. She saw me and she pushed Jenny away and was yelling at her.

“You're such a bitch, I hate you!” Olivia yelled.

This is suspicious, I think Olivia is upto something and don't think it's good.

Olivia grinned at me “Here's the surprise.” she held my hand and pulled me to the small wooden stage and hold a microphone.

“Excuse me everyone, can I have your attention?” Olivia said and everyone stared at her.

“Olivia, what's going on?” I asked.

“Shhhh, calm down.” Olivia whispered. “I just wanna show you a special video of me and my favourite bestie, The teenage Miss California, Riley Kendall!” she squealed.

She signaled a guy behind a projector, and her turned it on and it was showing the video of me and Olivia hanging with Maddie the cheerleaders, we were laughing, dancing, cheer chanting, running and playing around. The video is all about me.

🚺 Awww, what a wonderful girl.

🚹 She's so sweet.

🚺 Why can't Riley be my bestie?

🚹 I love her, she's the best.

🚺 I wanna be the most popular girl and awesome best friend like Riley.

🚺 I wanna have a bestie like Riley.

🚹 Let's not forget Riley's bestie that made her feel loved, Olivia.

🚺 Riley is amazing.

🚺 Riley is awesome.

🚹 I wanna marry her.

Olivia is amazing, she's the best friend I've ever had. This video really cheered me up but I still wanna be with Asher.

JENNY'S POV
Urrgghh!!! Riley! Riley! Riley! Riley is amazing, Riley is awesome, Riley is this! Riley is that! I hate her!!!

She's my nemesis!! That's why I wanna ruin her, I glanced at Vivi on the stage. She signaled me to change the video.

I pushed Rex away from the projector and secretly changed the video.

RILEY'S POV
I was enjoying the video with everyone until the video got changed. I freeze up in shock and everyone gasped as we're looking at the video.

I saw me eating like a hungry dog, another one of me splashing water on Asher's head last year, another one of me having sex with Asher, another one of me telling Olivia that I'm pregnant for Asher and other embarrassing videos of me.

The video ended and everyone was gossiping and glaring at me.

🚺 She's such a bitch.

🚹 I never knew that the most popular and innocent girl in school is such a dirty disgusting slut.

🚺 I hate her, she's shameless.

🚹 So this f**king b*tch is pregnant for her junior.

🚺 So shameless.

🚹 She's disgusting.

🚹 I can't believe I once had a crush on her, she disgust me now.

🚺 Ew!

🚺 Gross!

I closed my eyes as tears rushed of my eyes. This is the most embarrassing day of my life. I feel like the ground should just swallow me up.

I don't even know what to say.

I glared at Olivia whose acting surprised and guilty, “Riley, I... I don't know how t...this happened.... I... I.. Swear.” she stammered.

“I thought, you were a good friend.” I snarled.

Olivia's eyes is soaked with tears and she tried to talk but cat got her tongue.

Jenny catwalked into the stage “Actually I changed the video to show everyone what a stinky b*tch you are.” she smirked.

Wait so Olivia was not behind this? But Jenny? Why is Jenny so mean to me? What did I do?

“You did this? What's wrong with you?” I asked bitterly.

Jenny laughed “Please, I'm not the only one behind this. A special friend helped me.”

Who's that wicked friend?

“Oh Vivi!!!” Jenny called loudly and Olivia cleaned her tears and walked up to Jenny and glared at her.

I thought she wanted slap or confront Jenny instead she grinned happily and hug Jenny.

Wait... What's going on here?

“You're my best friend Vivi.” Jenny squealed.

“You too my beautiful Jenny.” Olivia squealed back.

“Olivia?” I called softly.

Olivia and Jenny smirked at me.

“I don't understand, I thought we were best friends.” I scoffed bitterly.

Olivia scoffed back “That's what you think, we aren't best friends, I was just using you because you were taking my spot as LA High most popular girl, Miss California and Maddie's favourite, I just can't take it.” she admitted.

“Olivia, So you're the one who sabotaged my stuff?” I asked.

Olivia smiled “Yes, I was the unknown and for your information, I hate the name OliVIa, don't call me that again. My name is Vivi.”

Everyone became furious and they left the house in frustration. Irene looked sad and she ran upstairs. Poor girl.

So Olivia is the unknown ,huh?

I never knew,just kidding I know every well I just want to act play along because if her cute plan didn't work mine won't work.

I'm just so annoyed because she really humiliated me. And Jenny, it's time you for you to be exposed.

You don't know who I am too Olivia. I'm the same as you b*tch.

I smirked inwardly, as I glanced at Asher hiding.

OLIVIA'S POV
I smirked starring at the sad b*tch in front of me, weeping.

I'm only acting like her best friend because I want to take what's mine away from her.

I was acting like Maddie's best friend so that I would be the cheer captain, I wanted to be the Miss California and I was the most popular girl in LA High but ever since Riley mixed here, she ruined everything for me.

She took away my spot of being Maddie's bestie, teenage Miss California and LA High most popular girl, she's a stumbling block standing in my way so I decided to ruin her life.

Useless bitch!!!!

Now she's helplessly crying. Idiot.

Riley shook her head “I can't believe you'll betray me.”

I shrugged “That's my thing.”

“But even if this is my fault then why did you bring Asher into this?” Riley asked.

“Because he refused to be my boyfriend.” Jenny answered.

I smiled and held Jenny's hand “I got this bestie.” I whispered and Jenny nodded.

I glared at Riley “Because, when we're still in New York, I was selling illegal drugs to my customers secretly, until that your useless boyfriend snitched on me to the cops and I got arrested. I decided to escape from prison to have my revenge on him.”

Riley shook her head in disbelief and I scoffed.

“I spied on both of you having sex with each other so I made a video and edited it so that the cops will think Asher's raping you and I got what I want, he was arrested.” I said proudly.

Riley wanted to talk but...

“Don't you dare talk when I'm talking b*tch, I'm not done here!!” I yelled angrily “I'm the one who sabotaged your clothes during the pageant do that you can lose but for some stupid reason, you won. I didn't even regret what I just did. I did this just to make everyone hate you and now they hate you and it feels so good to me.” I grinned like a maniac.

Riley clenched her fist and started walking towards me to hit me then I removed my gun and pointed it at her.

I smiled “So, how's my acting?”

Riley became scared “Olivia, drop that gun.”

I pouted “Why should I? You deserve to die and go to hell.”

“Olivia, please...” Riley pleaded.

I bursted into an evil loud laughter and grinned.

I'm heartless, no one can stop me from killing Riley. She dies in...

3...

2...

1...

I pulled the trigger to shoot her but it didn't work, I pulled again but still.

I frowned in confusion, but I loaded this gun in the morning.

RILEY'S POV
I smirked “Do you really think I'll even follow you to this party? Do you think I'm stupid?”

“Yah!” I kicked the gun out of Olivia's hand and grabbed her head.

“Argh! Riley! Let go of me! Jenny help me!!” Olivia winced.

Jenny scoffed “I will never help the girl that's trying to kill my daughter.”

SICK TURN!!!!!

“What!!”  Olivia yelled.

“I'm on Riley's side from on” Jenny smirked.

“Riley, I said let me go!” Olivia yelled as I was dragging her hair.

I begin to laugh like a maniac “Maddie, you got the video?”

Maddie came out with her phone “I even filmed it live on Instagram.”

“Good.” I smirked as I released Olivia and gave her a big hot slap.

Olivia smirked “You do realize that you just filmed yourself hurting me?”

“Oh, I cut that one out. I just videoed you confessing all your crimes.” Maddie replied.

“Asher! Officers! Ken! Dad! You come out now?” I yelled and Asher and the officers came out of their hiding spots.

Olivia was confused “How did all this happen?”

“I'll tell you.” Asher and I said simultaneously.

                        *𝙁𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙃𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆*
MADDIE'S POV
I've been suspecting Olivia because she was my best friend before Riley comes, she was a rude, heartless and wicked bully.

I even warned her many times to stop bullying but she didn't listen. But when Riley was enrolled in our school.

Olivia gossiped behind her “Riley is a stupid and ugly slut.” she was saying that a lot but I didn't mind her.

Riley and I became close friends, all of a sudden Olivia begin to be closer to Riley till they became besties.

I tried to warn Riley but she didn't believe me so I stopped warning her thinking that Olivia has really changed to me too.

Till one day I was passing by Asher's house then I saw Olivia peeping through the window and was filming on her phone.

I secretly checked the house and saw Asher and Riley having sex. What's Olivia's problem? Why is she filming them? I think she's up to no good for Riley.

I brought out my phone and took multiple pics of her spying on Riley and Asher and sneaked back into my car. I thought Riley saw me that day that's why she's suspecting me.

So I showed her the pic in her house, I wanted to show the police to prove that Asher's innocent but she stopped me to make a plan to expose Olivia.

I even hacked into the LA Hall security system and saw the security footage of Olivia using my scissors to cut Riley's interview wear, she poured ink on her evening dress and even cut her bra, then stole her cheer uniform. So wicked.

*BEFORE THE PAGEANT*
ASHER'S POV
I leaned on my car, in front of the gym building, waiting for Riley outside, pressing my phone.

I spotted Olivia sneaking into the alley close to the gym. I secretly followed her and hid behind the trash cans.

She was gave an old man some bags of illegal cocaine and the man gave her a huge amount of money. So Olivia is selling drugs again?

I thought she would stop when I reported to the police in New York.

I guess I was wrong, I carried my phone and took some pictures of Olivia selling the illegal drugs and sneaked out of the alley before anyone sees me.

I decided to threaten her to stop selling drugs or I will show the police, but she threatened me back thinking that it's the end.

She was the 'Vivi' that dared me to kiss Jenny, I never knew that she was videoing us just to ruin the relationship between me and Riley. She called the cops on me that day.

I was in the police car, in the middle of two officers, murmuring.

“I can't believe I'm arrested, I'm just 16 years old, I'm innocent, this is the worst day of my life.”

“Calm down bro, you're even arrested." The officer driving whined.

I frowned in confusion “What? So,you guys aren't real cops? ”

“Oh, we're real cops, but we didn't really arrest you.” the one beside me at the left said.

My eyes went wide “Wait, so you're kidnapping me?”

“No! We're friends with Maddie's parents so Maddie hired to act like cops, she said it's all part of the plan.” the right side officer said.

“What plan?” I asked.

“She said that Olivia threatened her to call the cops on you so she hired us to pretend like polices.” the driver said.

I raised my eye brows in realization “Ohhhhh. That's pretty smart.” I smiled “So where are you taking me?”

“Paradise Hotel, that will be your hideout till tomorrow evening.” the left side officer said and I smiled.

Nice undercover and luxurious.

Olivia and Jenny, you guys will soon be exposed.

RILEY'S POV
“Your father isn't dead” Ken said.

I scoffed in disbelief “What are you talking about?”

“That day the bus that your dad was traveling with exploded, I was also in that car.

A girl from outside yelled that there's a bomb in the bus, everyone ran outside including your father. I was the only one in the bus because I was totally stuck, I can't move my legs anywhere.

Your dad saw me and he risked his life to rescue me, he got me out and we ran out of the bus, we were not far from the bus when the bus exploded and destroyed our faces.

We were taking to the hospital and the doctors performed surgery on both of us and he made face transplant, that's why Asher and you didn't me and your father.” Ken explained.

“Then where's my father? And who set the bomb?” I asked with tears filled in my eyes.

“Queeny?” I heard a familiar voice.

No one calls me Queeny expect him, I turned and saw doctor Luke. Wait... Doctor Luke is my dad?

I stood up “Dad?”

Doctor Luke... I mean my dad shed tears of joy “I'm so sorry Queeny, I really wanted to tell you but I couldn't, Olivia was the one who set the bomb in the bus and she threatened me not to tell anyone that I'm alive or else she'll kill you and your mother.”

“How did you know her?” I asked.

“I was working for her dad, I borrowed some money to pay for your school fees because I don't have any penny, she kept threatening me to return their money but I don't have enough so she decided to ruin my life.” my dad said.

Wow, even wickedness starts from the infant.

I smiled and hugged him “I miss dad!” I shed tears of joy.

“I miss you Queeny.”

“I miss you too dad”

“Hey sorry, I don't wanna interrupt your father and daughter moment but we have to leave.” Ken said and my dad agreed.

I frowned “You're leaving? What about mom? ”

“I have to leave just for one day because I don't want to out you in danger.” my dad said about Olivia.

“It's just part of the plan.” Ken said and they left my bedroom through the window.

I sat on my bed feeling sad and suspicious.

Olivia walked in and pretended to be a good friend, we left the room and I glanced at the idiot Jenny hiding behind my bed.

I smirked inwardly.

We were about to leave the passage “Wait! I have to pee.” Olivia said and went to the bathroom.

I sighed as I went back to my bedroom, “You don't need to hide Jenny, I can see you.” I said.

Jenny came out feeling nervous “How did you know?”

“Because I'm not an idiot, play along whatever plan you're doing but you can't stop me from exposing your dirty secret.” I smirked.

Jenny became nervous and she ran out of the room through the window.

I went to Olivia “Let's go.” we left the house.

                 *𝙁𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙃𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆 𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙎*
So we sent all the videos we made to the police and that's why they're here. This is why I allowed Olivia to fulfill all her plans. Because she hasn't really done anything and now, she has done a lot of unforgivable stuffs.

I smirked and I folded my arms after explaining everything.

“So, how's my acting?” I asked.

Olivia's eyes went wide “I can't believe this!” she exclaimed.

The officer approached Olivia “Better believe it Olivia, because you're under arrest for attempting murder, selling illegal drugs and laying false accusations to an innocent citizen.” he handcuffed Olivia and they took her away.

I grinned as I hugged my boyfriend “I've missed you so much.”

“Not as much as I missed you.” Asher said and he kissed my forehead.

We disengaged and we noticed my dad glaring at Asher and Asher became nervous.

“So you're the one who impregnated my daughter at a tender age.” my dad said.

Asher bent his head sadly feeling guilty.

My dad laughed and hugged Asher unexpectedly “I'll be so happy to call you my son-in-law.”

All of smiled.

Jenny was starring at me feeling guilty.

Yeah, earlier this party, I secretly posted the voice message of her telling Olivia her rape story. She became embarrassed, I begged everyone on Instagram not to react but I know they will after the party. Jenny regretted what she did to me and she secretly apologized. She changed.

That's why she's on my side.

And all of us are happy.

𝙏𝘽𝘾...
  WOW!! To many flashbacks like Zee-world 🤣🤣🤣

That's just too much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

611 33 20
When Riley and Alex meet in a chance encounter, sparks immediately fly between them. Some notice them earlier, some later. But with time, relationsh...
78.6K 2.5K 15
I knew he was no good. I was right all along, I was just another chick he fucked on. What happens when another man comes along? | All Rights Reserve...
2.5K 232 42
Mora has only ever focused on one thing. Her brother and their two best friends. Not a care in the world, except what kind of toppings they would eat...
7K 233 53
"This year will be different." Meet Savannah Thompson. Your average 17 year old girl. She has two amazing friends and a great relationship with her p...