uncontrolled fire [Lmk]

بواسطة Navine_

PLEASE STOP READING THIS I ORIGINALLY WROTE IT BACK IN 2022 AMD RELATIVELY NEW TO THE FANDOM AND REWROTE IT S... المزيد

intro
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9

Chapter 8

816 17 70
بواسطة Navine_

A battle ment for two

______

"Mk, your so slow! Keep up!" Mei laughed as Mk stopped to catch his breath. "Dude, slow down! My back hurts like shit, Mei!" He chuckled and Mei shrugged. "Ugh, Red son could be any where in this dump. I don't even know if he's in the city anymore." Mk sighed as he kept his pace behind Mei.

Meanwhile, Red son sat on a roof top, flames building behind him. He burned down an office building, because what else was he going to do? As he sat there, he thought. 

Was this even worth it?

Maybe he should've just accepted the fact that life wasn't fair. All this time, him burning down the city and even his own home, he thought he finally won. Yet, Red thought. Did he really win?

Suddenly, Red heard laughter from below him. He looked down to find the Monkie kid and the Horse girl, running through the street like children.

Just in time!

What was he thinking? He was definantly winning, how couldn't he be? All of his anger and hate devoured what was left of his inner peace as he swiftly jumped from the building.

Mei and Mk were running along the street when suddenly, an explosion threw them off. As clouds of smoke began to clear, they saw a pair of white glowing eyes. The figure stepped forward and there was Red son.

"Dragon girl! Monkie boy! You finally made it! I was really getting bored, having nothing to do in this hopeless city." Red son sang, grinning slyly. 

"Alright Mei, you remember the plan?"

"Sure do!" 

The two made a bolt for Red son, weapons in hand. Red smiled as his white eyes lit up his face.

"Let's see how quick this will be, hm?"

Red son dodged both of their attacks with ease. Mei shot a ray of electricity from her sword, coming quite close to hitting the demon. As Mk attempted to jump him again, Red son grabbed him by the ankle and threw him into Mei. The two crashed into the street, landing on one another.

"Mk, get off of me!" 

"I am! Jeez!"

Red son lit a flame from his fingertip as Mei and Mk quickly got off of one another. Red son shaped the flame into a small dart, the same dart that pierced through Mk's face.

"So how's your eye doing, noodle boy?"

"It's doing great, thanks for asking!" Mk said proudly, forgetting that he was now practically blind in one eye and had a face covered in burns.

Red son rolled his eyes and began blasting the small darts from his finger tips. Mk and Mei dodged practically all of them as they ran towards Red son. Mei swung her sword at the demon, Red dodging all of her attacks. Mk sprang into the air and managed to kick him in the jaw, shattering his already cracked glasses. Red son fell back, feeling blood rush from his mouth. He grinned and sprang towards Mk, laughing like a maniac.

Mk ducked as Red son flew towards him, only to end up being aggressively thrown into another building. Mk crashed into a window, feeling like his back just broke a second time in the past 2 days. Glass shattered around him as tried to process what just happened.

He lay there for a second, feeling nothing but pain and agony. He should probably get that checked out after this.

Mei huffed and sprang towards the prince. Using her sword, she shot a small wave of energy towards him. Not having enough reaction time to fully dodge the attack, it shot right through his leg. He yelled in pain and stumbled, yet managed to stay on his feet. When he looked at his leg, he froze. 

It wasn't just some small cut. There was a huge gash in his leg, about the size of a hand. There was blood covering the road, yet Red son ignored the pain and started walking.

"Alright then, dragon girl. A leg for a leg!" He yelled, taking off his shattered glasses and throwing them to the side. Suddenly, mountains of flames were headed straight in Mei's direction. She managed to dodge a few, but eventually hit one after another, definantly obtaining some nasty burns. She stumbled, then eventually dropped to the floor, her sword landing a few feet away from her. She managed to protect most of her face, yet her body wasn't so lucky. 

Red son dragged himself over to her dragon sword and picked it up. He then made it back over to Mei, sword in hand. He lifted it over his head and stabbed her straight in the leg.

From behind a neaby building, Wukong watched the fight, biting his nails at a rapid speed.

"Shouldn't we help them now?! Mei is as good as toast!" Wukong asked, literally shaking from how nervous he was. 

"Calm down, you big baby. Mei is fine, Mk is fine, the team is good."

"Literally what the fuck are you taking about, I doubt Mei can even walk at this point."

"Oh, just give it a bit longer. I want to see how this plays out."

Wukong stared at him before losing his shit.

"Are you kidding me, Macaque?! Oh my lord, your so annoying! We need to go help them, like right now!" 

"Not yet! I want to watch! Shut up!"

"No! I will not shut up! Mei is so dead! We gotta help her!"

"WUKONG. CHILL THE FUCK OUT. Seriously, why are you so anxious? I think the lack of sleep is finally getting to you."

"No it's not! I'm just worried!"

"When this is over, your getting some rest."

"There's no point! I'm only going to wake up after 10 minutes!"

"Then I'll put melatonin in your coffee."

"NO! THEY HAVE PESTICIDES, MACAQUE!"

"THEN SHUT UP!"

Mk groaned as he finally stood from the wall. His head hurt like shit, and his back was sore. Ignoring it, he sprang into the air with his staff. He darted towards Red from the sky, keeping the staff in front of him as he flew through the air. He felt like he was just about to land a hit as he flew closer to the demon. That's when Red son grabbed the staff.

"What!? How did you- wha- I- WHAT?!?" Mk held onto the staff for dear life as Red son tightened his grip onto it. 

"Who needs a glove when you have your bare hands!" Red son cackled. This was literally impossible, yet he was still able to carry the staff by himself. Was it the energy coming from Red himself? The fire itself? Was it the samahdi fire suddenly making him stronger? Who knows.

Red son yanked the staff out if Mk's grasp and and whacked him clean in the head. Mk fell back, feeling the blood rush from his head as he became dizzy. Managing to stay in his feet, he ran at the demon.

Mk attempted to punch him, yet his head injury was making him nauseous. Red son easily kicked him to the floor, laughing like a mad man. Mk had to get up, yet he felt as if every bone in his body broke. Nonetheless, he sat up.

Red son picked up the dragon sword and walked over to Mk. He pinned the boy to the ground, and without hesitation, he stabbed Mk straight through the shoulder. 

Mk was pinned to the road, unable to move. He couldn't even scream. This was the end of him, wasn't it?

Red son lifted himself off the ground and danced over to Mk's staff. He picked it up with ease, and skipped back over to the boy.

Red son raised the blood covered staff above his head, and smiled.

"Goodbye, monkie kid."  

All of a sudden, Red son dropped the staff. Mk gasped for air, realizing that he wasn't breathing. Red son reached for his shoulder, pulled out a bloody pocket knife, and threw it to the side. Behind him, Macaque laughed.

"Boo! Scared ya!" He laughed hysterically.

"JUST LET ME KILL THE NOODLE BOY, FOR FUCKS SAKES!" Red son yelled, then jumped towards Macaque. He recklessly punched, not even close to hitting the shadow. Macaque swiftly threw Red son to the floor, surprised by how easy that was. 

Macaque grabbed Red by the throat and held him in place. Maybe strangling him until he passed out was the safest option. Red son desperately tried to free himself, yet couldn't manage. Macaque's claws dug into Red sons neck, blood beggining to drip as his vision began darkening. Without time to think, Red sons hands were filled with flames as he latched onto Macaque's eyes.

An agonizing scream could be heard practically from the Celestial Realm. 

Macaque screeched in pain as he staggered back, clutching his face tightly. Red son gasped and held his neck tightly, thankful to have pulled that little stunt in time. Removing his hand, his whole palm was covered in blood. Awesome, now his neck was fucked up. Finally catching his breath, he looked over to Macaque, who was practically clawing his eyes out. 

He turned to see Wukong sprinting towards him, his face full of anger. Red managed to dodge the attack and grabbed Wukong's wrist, sending him straight into a car. The Monkie King was tired enough, probably because he stopped sleeping. He fell onto the road, really over-estimating his strength by a landslide. He really should have prepared for this.

Red son saw that Mei was nowhere to be found. She must have been dragged out, but Mk was still planted on the floor, trying his best to move, yet was unsuccessful. Though the staff was next to him, so Red son sprinted for it. As Wukong launched himself from the car towards Red, he picked up the staff. Just as Wukong had his target locked, the demon struck him clean in the head.

Wukong was sent back, crashing into the street. His nose began to rapidly bleed as his eye began to swell. Red son dragged the staff over to the Great sage, gasping at the sudden weight in the staff. Wukong sat up, mouth full of blood. Red son raised the staff over his head and struck him, hard. 

Blood smeared over the Monkie kings face, yet he sat up once more. Red son kicked him over and lifted him up by his hair.

"Goodness gracious! How many hits does it take to kill you, good lord!" 

The Monkie king laughed, looking as if he were dozing off.

"It's funny.. Because I'm immortal.. You see, Red son.. I can't exactly.. Die.." Wukong smiled as his eyes began to close, finally losing conscience.

Well, fuck!

Red son scoffed and dropped him. He turned to see a sword as tall as himself coming straight in his direction. Why can't he have a break? He caught it easily, yet stumbled upon its weight. Red son looked back too see the swords weilder, and it was none other than Tang. 

"Are you kidding me? The wimp?"

"Are you serious. I'm not even that weak!" He argued, pushing up his glasses.

Red son laughed and sprinted towards him, sword in hand. He threw it back to Tang, missing him by an inch.

The sword made a loud thump as it hit a wall and crashed to the floor. Tang stood there, shocked as he turned to Red, then turned to the sword on the floor.

Shit.

Red son launched himself towards Tang, grinning like a maniac. He grabbed him by the collar and hoisted him up into the air. Tang struggled to free himself from Red's grasp, yet couldn't. 

"It's a shame, really. Your the last one left... What in the world should I do with you?"

Tang pushed up his shattered glasses and said, "You know, you should be flattered. There was a group effort to take you down, yet your still standing. That's fucking impressive. Although, Even with our disadvantage, You won't win." 

Red son laughed and said "Ohhh, free loader. I already have won." 

Tang spat in his face.

"You make me sick."

Red son angrily threw him to the floor, very pissed. Tang began to lift himself from the floor, only for Red to slam his head back into the street. He did this a few times before he crouched onto the floor and grabbed Tang by the hair. 

Tang now had a bruise forming on his cheek, destroyed glasses frames, a few cuts here and there, and blood pooling from his nose. He smiled sweetly at Red son, knowing damn well that his time was almost up.

"Let's see.. How can we make this as painful as possible?" 

 Red son thought for a moment before an idea came to him. His glowing white eyes glowed even brighter as he chuckled.
His hand lights up as he smiled back to Tang. Creating a few flames in his palms, he positioned his hand towards Tang's face.

"I'd love to see your whole face melt off." Red son grinned and waved toodles.

"Goodbye, free loader."

Just as Tang prepared for his fate, Red son dropped him. The prince fell to his knees and began coughing up blood. There behind him, was Mk. Blood was pooling from his shoulder, blood was smeared over his face, and he looked as if he was crying, yet he held the pocket knife Red threw when stabbed by Macaque. Somehow, Mk managed to stab Red son directly in the back. The pocket knife was covered in blood as he backed away from the demon, preparing for the worst.

Red got up to his feet and threw a punch at Mk, only to miss. His palms lit up as he shot a dart at Mk, only to miss. He fell back to the floor, the amount of blood loss making him nauseous. Red sons heart raced as blood ran from numerous parts of his body. He sat there, coughing up blood and slowly blacking out.

Mk stood there, looking at Red, then looking at Tang. Tang was just as shocked as he was. Mk gave Tang a nod, and Tang nodded back in reply. He stumbled onto his feet and rushed off, finding help for the others.

Mk walked up to Red son, hesitant, but then reached out a hand. Red son slapped it away as he sat on the floor, gasping for air. His eyes flickered, then turned to they're normal majenta.

"S-STAY AWAY FROM ME! I don't need your pity!" The demon snapped, barely having enough strength to keep is head off the floor. Mk stepped back and put his hands in his pockets. 

"Err...You know.. Somebody once told me that anger is nothing more than an outward expression of hurt, fear, and frustration. Are you feeling any of those?" Mk asked as he lowered himself to the floor and sat next to the demon.

Red son turned away from the Mk, gritting his teeth in anger.

"You don't know me, Noodle Boy! You don't know what my life is like! Leave me alone!" Red son shouted, tears filling his eyes as he lay on the floor, trembling.

"Yeahhhhhh.. the problem is that I care way too much about people who don't give a shit about me. It's natural." Mk chuckled and scooted closer to Red son.

"Listen.. I don't think you did all of this just because. Something tells me there's more to the story. So that leads me to my question. Why? What happened?"

"Why should I tell you anything!? Can't you realize what I've done just by looking at me?! I've killed people! It's all I'm good at. Just kill me now, I don't care anymore." Red son snapped as blood started pooling around him.

"I don't kill people just because they've wronged me." Mk shrugged until he noticed Red son was bleeding out terribly fast.

"Oh no.. Oh no oh no.. Red.. Your losing a lot of blood.." 

"...I don't really care. Life and death don't mean anything to me anymore."

Mk crouched next to him and lifted the demon into his arms. Red son flinched in pain, turning away from Mk. He accepted the fact that he was about to die, but maybe death wasn't so bad after all.

Who would miss him? His father? His mother? These fools? For all he cared, he was probably better off dead.Red son didn't stop crying. He held himself tightly as Mk cradled him in his arms.

"Why are you still here."

"I need you to calm down. Not letting you move until someone comes over here to help you, because I sure can't."

Red son sighed and turned to the Monkie kid. He didn't understand why he was still here, but he was honestly grateful. At least Red didn't have to die alone.

"...I never got your name, by the way.. I seriously doubt it's just Monkie kid... Right..?" Red son muttered, close to blacking out.

"Yeah, you can call me Mk." He chuckled, holding Red close too him as he attempted to stop the bleeding in the demons neck with his sleeve.

"Mk.. That sounds nice." Red son smiled, his vision turning dark.

-

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

8.3K 491 22
After the fight between Mk and DBK, they separated and stayed as enemies, but never to encounter again. It was months later, several rough training s...
26.9K 629 41
Ein is a freshman at a new college. A state or two away from where PDH was. He applied there hoping that he'd finally have the chance for a fresh sta...
1.6K 46 12
(Started 3/27/2023) A certain Lego series took a million year prior to Monkie Kid, cause we see how advanced the city is, so what if people went back...
4.6K 186 14
A Demon "villain" and a Hero? Friends? Or even more? that's something Red son couldn't imagine. Red son, is a fire bull demon, who's trying to be bad...