Beeduo [Royalty AU]. - .[Disc...

By Phant0mWrites

Ranboo, son of King Philza, hast to look for a partner for when he takes over as king. Wilbur declined the th... More

A/N
«Chapter 1: 'Royal Party Preparation'»
«Chapter 2: 'A night to remember'»
«Chapter 3: 'Welcome Back'»
«Chapter 4: 'Feeling something.?'»
«Chapter 5: 'Loved By Somebody'»
Hi there-
«Chapter 6: 'Drunken Issues'»
«Chapter 7: {TNTDuo Bonus}»
Fanfic Recommendations.?
«Chapted 8: 'The Days After'»
What the hell Wow.!
«Chapter 9: 'A boy called Tommy'»
«Chapter 10: 'Mumza's Home but now theres problems'»
Hello to everyone that read this,
«Chapter 11: 'Your.. leaving.?'»
What the- 5k.! 🎉
«Chapter 12: 'Whats your name.?'»
«Chapter 13: 'I'm sorry.'»
«Chapter 14 (Filler)»

Hello, I wanna say.

517 18 7
By Phant0mWrites

Hello guys,
If you haven't heard. TechnoBlade recently passed away unfortunately of stage 4 cancer, I found out this morning and was absolutely gutted.
TechnoBlade was an amazing content creator and will forever have an imprint on the Minecraft content community.!
We will all remember him well.
He was amazingly strong for putting up with it for a year and honestly the news is something I'm sure has/will affect millions of people. (Such as his subscribers, friends and family).
He did so much for the community and helped many people survive and make it through things.
Thank you techno, we love you king.

I hope his family and all his friends will be able to recover from this well.
Fly high Techno, your truly loved. <3 👑🐷 (dudes definitely fighting God in Heaven right now in the kingdom, and he's gonna win.!!)

(I may not post too much at the moment, sorry for the very little posts, will post a chapter soon, and will make a mini chapter for techno, unrelated to the story stay safe all.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124 4 16
After a war that has gone for centuries, King Philza of Zariya decides to invite his enemy kingdom to sign a peace treaty. But it would only make sen...
12.5K 496 18
In a world full of humans, young 13 year old Tommy, is a dragon. A 16 year old by the name of Ranboo finds him wandering in the forest one day, and t...
8.9K 378 8
Ranboo doesn't talk to people. He's very alone. He's bullied at school, he doesn't like his brothers. He feels like there's no one there for him. He...
1.1K 62 7
Tubbo was just an ordinary kid, living by himself in a kingdom full of close-minded people. He had big ideas and different opinions, but no one would...