runaway Theseus/pirate Theseu...

By HomophobicsAreBad

☆Theseus was tired of being neglected, tired of not being praised by ALL of his hard work! theseus then start... More

intro
just a little nosebleed and packing
A/N (Not a chapter)
A/N (QUESTION!?!?!?)

rest in peace technoblade

94 1 2
By HomophobicsAreBad

Im am sorry again i didnt write Another story, but as you heard, technoblade has died.
I wont be writing about techno, so if you request it, i wont do it, but i hope for my people who really appreciate him, are doing ok, i know you are crying, but try looking on the good side, i bet he would really want you to be happy for him, not sad.

So if you dont anything nice to say, please dont say it. Im already crying hard.

I really appreciate it that you read this, but im gonna try and stay off of wattpad for my mental health. I hope you all are doing ok. And try remembering the good things.

May i get 'o7' please in chat, please.
Have a good day, and like i said, Remember the good thing he did. Goodbye 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.7K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
1.1M 36.7K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
193K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
549K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...